Holla Forums WorldExclusive New monster hunter coming up on Ps4

A french insider spealed the beans concerning a new monster hunter on PS4 being well under way in capcom studio.

Proof in the video(2h35 mark), and before you say he is a no name, he was a videogame journalist, a manga publisher and a translator to kojima and shinji mikami.And he still very much gravitate in the japanese video game industry!

Also fuck neogaf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cwk7FeRBDZ8&feature=youtu.be&t=2h3m25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

All I am seeing is mariokart footage.
Some guys speaking in baguette is not proof.

I would love this, I'm tired of playing on handhelds with 240p resolution.

>>>/out/

I do provide proof! and precisely ask you to go at the 2h35 mark
+The video is the proof!therefore the only way to show that proof is to provide a link
=Are you retarded?

At the 2h35 mark the host say and confirm that the guy on the right did spealed the bean about an upcoming monster hunter on ps4

This is why i'm hyped about that news
Monster Hunter trully diserve better hardware to push the concept further

Spilled
sry

Fuck you. The video goes for 2 hours and 5 minutes. I can't magically skip 30 minutes of content that doesn't exist.

Capcom refuses to go back to Sony since they got cucked, and their sales have only gone up since swapping to Nintendo.

Stop shilling your channel.

im waiting for MH to be announced on switch

He could say Half Life 3 is coming out next week and it comes with a free blowjob, but that doesnt make it fucking true.
Just him saying it is not proof. Get a screenshot, in-development content, trademarks, fucking anything.

2h03.25sec

youtube.com/watch?v=Cwk7FeRBDZ8&feature=youtu.be&t=2h3m25s

Really sorry about the miss typing

This dude is an insider and a well placed one
He was a journalist for 20 years and then moved to translating every capcom and konami dude who is coming to france AND he now publish manga and shit.

U can clearly see from his professional carrer that he is a guy in the up wind

Also the host of the video game show is a friend of him and do tease him about "the famous shibuya restaurant he goes with some devs and executive"

Nice proof right there. Now stop shilling your shitty channel.

Well, since you seem to speak frog, how about you properly translate it, as all I hear is 3 frenchies giggling over the top of each other with the occasional word thrown in, which causes more giggling.

Why the fuck on earth would I shill for a french channel in a english speaking chan?

It's legit info for thoose who love MH

But everyone knows that MH Frenchman are the worst and get bullied out, so no one here speaks French.

JE SUIS MONTE!

Host: Will it go on to cross the gap and go on ps4?"
the insider:"the rumor wants it to go on ps4"
Host:"the rumor ,it is more than the rumor! is it the rumor of the insider or the street rumor"
Insider:"The ancestral rumor"
Host:"You eard it first here, monster hunter on ps4"

Not properly sourced.
The insider is saying it's only a rumour. Let's couple that up with what you said about the restaurant he goes to:
He could just be speaking to Sony execs who merely want MH on their consoles and are trying to bid Capcom to bring it back.

Now, as for the PS4.
Double Cross comes out in a month. After that, if it gets localised at all, MHGU will come out in Q4 2017 or Q1 2018.

They won't release another MH after MHXX and MHGU for at least 18 months, as is their standard every other time they've made new games.
By then, 8th gen will be fading out and 9th gen (((hype))) will begin.

And that's not to talk about Sony fucking over Capcom last time. That's the only reason they stick with Nintendo, out of spite.
They don't care if they could reach 50% more users, Capcom are really bootyblasted over how Sony handled marketing and profits for MH, and Japanese companies get really shitty over indiscretions.

U will see MH being annouced at E3 and then you will realize not everyone on the web is lying

The dude is legit and everytime the host as announced something he was right.
Thoose dude know there shit better than you think.
And it wasn't with sony since the shybuya talks refer to him going to eat with shinji or other members of capcom

Can you hunt burds yet. Not dino burds, but big Bald Eagles

He's probably right though, even if it is a just a rumour there's good reason to believe that capcom finally got their shit together and is going to release a monster hunter on a modern sony console.
MHFrontierG-HD :^)

If it comes out I'll but it.

Isn't Frontier on the Ps4 already though?

Oh it is.
Well MHFrontierGGeZHDUltra then, seriously though why is capcom already doing things I'm still only memeing about.

Honestly It's why I think it should be on the switch. I prefer playing on the go for games like this. the 3ds graphics are just horrible

Anyone who knows even the first thing about how japan handles video games will instantly know this is bullshit, and that's not even considering the past history between sony and the mh team. The only plausible way to get mh on a sony console would be a port of frontier which can barely even be considered a proper mh game anymore.