πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€THE MICKπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

How the fuck can πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€theyπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ get away with this? How can people deny that the IRISH are causing our decline when they are literally ANNOUNCING that it is their doing????

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1DGReCiHVMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that a ball gag? What the fuck.

FUCKING DEGENERATE MICKS REEEEEEEEE

It's not a ball gag, it's a dental gag. Medical, not fetish.

You live a boring sex life tbh

Ok, I see how it is. I'll take a hint. Assholes.

Around Micks, expect tricks

vocaroo.com/i/s1DGReCiHVMw

the exec producers are all Jews. The Jew conspiracy is pure autistic faggotry designed to distract from Anglo-Dutch-Italian-Germanic influence in Capitalism and serves the right wing deep state BUT there is a troubling and undeniable undercurrent of absolutely disgusting nihilistic fun spawning from jewish liberals.

This doesn't mean we should care what ethnic group people are but there is a pattern and it is troubling

Lurk more, newbie

faggot i get the bad meme

they were all jewish producers and you idiots trying to cover this up with faggot irony will only make Holla Forums stronger. there is a problem with Jewish men and Blonde white women being total fucking degenerates and acting as totems for the right wing to point to as the reason for their rise. If we do nothing but sit back and make fun of them for their schizo jew baiting we will lose the propaganda battle. Don't be fucking stupid they are winning right now and we are all waiting to be put on watch lists when the norm becomes vaguely racist pop nationalism. you have no idea how bad we fucked up by not pushing Bernie harder

You do realise that this meme was made to satirise Holla Forums and its jewish boogeymen, right?

you guys are ironycels and you lost already on twitter. you completely utterly fumbled the torch passing we just had from New Left to Alt Left and the Frog posters are BTFO'ing you guys within the youth online culture

be smug faggots about it, i watched it all happen over the course of last year. this is just the beginning

yup i realize that and its another snarky, smarmy faggot meme that Holla Forums giggles at because no one learns anything from it or wants to be a part of the culture that created it. go on YouTube or Twitter and look at how badly we're losing the battle. its irreversible, the educational failure in our country combined with autistic online culture and quite literally fake news being passed off as gospel (ex: the rothschilds are literally the owners of the fed) is now the norm on any politically orientated forum or media outlet

the liberals are actually feeding this fire the more they sperg out and us being snarky faggots weakens our position.

yup more smug autism. keep it up. im sure we won't get BTFO'd in 2020 when Trump gets reelected

Well I, for one, am now deeply concerned.

Chapo is a fucking joke on Twitter the frog posters make them look like total autists constantly. The entire ironycel weird twitter complex is just a liberal echo chamber. The alt right dominated discourse on there. They're completely untouchable, actually go on there and look. We lost, they are better propagandists. We need to stop being snarky faggots. Its unbecoming and makes us look weak and defensive. The first place to start would be making our own meme warfare infographics, our own deconstructions of popular culture, our own high autism weaponized memetics, but that would require being creative and dedicated

Saying that george Soros and the Rothschild's literally control the neolib establishment and are the source of all the wars in the ME is the definition of fake news

But NO ONE on the left is smart enough to demolish this nonsense with memes or stats or charts or clever tweets or good interviews or anything. Because we're fucking weak and we are so busy infighting and being snarky and acting like we're moral that we've allowed them to worm their way into the ears of actual journalists and political pundits. Go on twitter and see what is happening we are so fucked if we don't evolve and adapt

Also fake news.

Seriously tho, I've been making this argument here for a while now, you're essentially correct but the assmad myopic babies here won't hear it, so the trick is to just deconstruct them as well, shred their faggoty little dogmas, and also to just start doing it, rather than complaining it needs to be done. Flipping leftypol into a good board is a start. join me, comrade

of course they're bad, of course they're evil. But so is the Highlands Forum, so are the elite chemical and pharma families, so are the Johnsons who own Fidelity, so are hundreds of other scions and bankers and manates who aren't fucking Jews. The Jew shit is derailing our point which is that Porky needs to fucking go

They don't want to talk about it because they have no respect for their opponents who are actually well educated, are connected with the right wing deep state and will continue to mobilize, network and influence global politics.

again go on Twitter they are winning, they are the cool kids, they are the ones who have their own culture and are interacting with celebrities and journalists and converting droves of young well-to-do college kids who happen to be white and pissed off

Yeah I've started boiling it down into some pretty good talking points, like this "big tobacco will kill 500 million people in next 25 years". It's something a lot leftys seem incapable of doing. Why? They're liberal children of course, and have low empathy. The real left is a pretty small minority, just like the smart rightists who are puppeteering the memetics right now. We just have to accept that. You also have to be intellectually honest, and not treat your opponents with dismissive, smug contempt. And basically throw out most of leftist "theory" as a bunch of shit and just focus on being a ruthlessly good arguer, and try to move the discourse forward. Low empathy people can't into irony, so it's up to us to just fucking start doing it.