Can you guys believe this mod/game is still not released?

Can you guys believe this mod/game is still not released?

What other games you've been waiting for a long time? Vaporware thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/goldeneye-source/news/goldeneye-source-50-media-day-5-50-release
sotnhacked.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's probably not coming out

I'm still waiting for that Black Mesa style remaster of Opposing Force

I was thinking the same but then I checked out their website and apparently they not only have dev streams from time to time (which shows development is still going) but they have a forum with 50+ guests online and that seems pretty active. So I see that they are still there, but I honestly don't know why is it taking so long.

I mean, the mod looks fucking amazing especially considering it's the HL 1 engine, but damn…

That exists? I didn't even knew about that. I was waiting for the Black Mesa Xen release for so long.

Jesus Christ, its still in development?
Its been like 10 fucking years.
What the fuck
We have emulation and Xenoverse on PC now, why even continue?
Why even make this on GoldSourc if you're going to modify it until its unrecognizable.

Props to the modders making the best looking GoldSource game I've ever seen, but goddamn, its been so long thats itd pretty much pointless at this point.

Maybe the gameplay will be worth it due to M&KB but I'm not expecting that to happen.

lol, I know. It's so silly that I wondered what other games are in this stage. A god damn decade and it's still in development with an unknown release date, with an active community.

I remember someone posting a video from a fighting fangame in MUGEN a long while back in a thread similar to this, but for the life of me I cannot fucking remember what it was called.

FUKKEN CHECK'T.

-Goldeneye Source (if that Source update fuck up has been fixed already)
-Perfect Dark Source
-That fucking multiplayer game that is essentially Star Wars Battlefront without the Star Wars license.

Thanks doc.

Isn't goldsrc strictly an FPS Engine? How much abstraction is that game running on? Jesus Christ!

Nice

4-dimensional Jenga.

you mean card saga wars? that was cancelled because MUGEN couldn't handle it.
Basically MUGEN has a hard limit on the number of helpers you can cram in the game, and the number they need for the game greatly surpass that.

Infinity: Quest for Earth. Well technically QfE never really 'started' development, it was all work on the engine rather than an actual game. But still.

They did end up working on a much smaller-scale game called Infinity: Battlescape but I haven't really paid attention to it since they first announced it.

I'm surprised no one has posted this yet.

Wasn't it originally made in Flash before it was ported to a new engine?

i think it's still being developed in flash.

They released an update last year.
moddb.com/mods/goldeneye-source/news/goldeneye-source-50-media-day-5-50-release

Some guys still've got autism.

Why not just play Raging Blast 2?

They released a new video. The mod's not dead but maybe they are just incredibly autistic tweaking every single little thing.

I remember that french people were working on it and suddenly stopped in 2009

wut

Fuck off with that trash. Wake me up when they make Burst Limit 2 or Tenkaichi 4.

No wonder it's taking them so fucking long.

This.
sotnhacked.wordpress.com/
I got just done playing Dawn of Sorrrow and I'm generally salty about the whole experience, and I've already beaten PoR, and am not feeling up to ecclesia right now. I'd love to play SoTN with an adaption of the manga for the prolouge and some of the features in the saturn version such as the extra bosses and such, but lordie this isn't anywhere near finished.

What was the name of the 2D Dragonball game that had destructible environments?

Anyone remember Bid for Power? It was a Quake III mod and possibly one of the best DBZ games I've ever played.

GOOD SHIT MY NIGGER

If it was Dragon Ball related, then it may have been Hyper Dragon Ball Z

Pretty sure it was
Hyper Dragon Ball Z will probably never be finished, but at least a playable build exists to download unlike Card Sagas Wars.

2009 was EIGHT years ago

Game development takes time directly proportional to project size divided by team size.

If a game takes a team of 100 people 6 years to finish, it will take a team of 1 person 600 years to finish.