Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8581334.html#8581334
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

8ch.net/pol/res/8581334.html#8581334

Forgot the link.

Sounds good to me, hopefully the US can get a Labour Party

the democrats will destroy themselves
they are a totally corrupted party

Why would they want to destroy the democrats though? Trump only won because the current Democratic coalition is so weak.

The guy on the left looks middle eastern.

They're trying to spur more division and infighting:

Could be Jewish or Armenian or something.

Some of these aren't too bad.

This is just further proof that Nazis have and always will be corporate stooges who hide behind muh race/nation in order to maintain capitalism.

To leftists, (inb4 der akshually libruls) muslims are gay, that is to say, they occupy the same place on the ideological map. When attempting to negate such contradictions, the wording is often vague and lacking, most often stating something like "feminism shouldn't be abused as a weapon against islam" or "you don't understand how islam can actually be liberating". The point is that both muslims and gays are on the same side of the axiom, of the oppressed peoples against the whites.

Holla Forums has no praxis and, as we have seen with their Trump shilling, is capable of doing nothing that changes the economic status quo. At least their autism is directed at one of our greatest enemies this time.

Hey, Holla Forums got something right for once.

What about the impoverished and debt-laden? Muslims make up .9% of the US population and LGBTQXYZ make up 3.8% of US population?

Why should this be a top priority?

Kicking a dead horse tbh.

The Democrats have been trying to destroy themselves for about 40 years. Amateur hour on a Taiwanese knitting forum ain't gonna break it any faster than the best technocrats and think tanks money can buy.

Especially, since, like all Holla Forums personal army requests and LARP threads, this will fizzle into nothing with a few decently done images that will get an article on the Daily Beast and then be forgotten forever.

At least they're doing something user. What have you done today to destroy The Democraps?

the democrat party is already doing that themselves

Because you can't do anything with poverty and debt. You can't start a rent seeking club for the indebted that demands more inclusion for those in debt, you can't start a tumblr about how you are poor and in debt.

Fukkin' saved. I liked this one too.

I want some more Furry acceptance, awareness, anti-discrimination, and anti-defamation laws.

was it that bad?

It would be like planning to blow up a dam. Just wait ten years for the Dems to finish shitting themselves out of existence and a few years after that for American infrastructure to completely decay. Chinese hegemony is coming, and it won't require wars or any real effort on anyone's part.

Good thing. A collapse or weakening of the democratic party means more disaffected liberals we can convert.

Yes and no.
The Chinese economy is just as fragile and will likely crack alongside the American one.

Most likely, we'll have a period of power being decentralized and region-focused, akin to the fall of Rome.

nah. They're a bit like Russia, their only urgent causes are in their near abroad.

Decided to make some OC after the responses in this thread.

This.

Right now, we're all waiting to see who gets the DNC chair. If it's another neoliberal crony, the party will be done.

This.
If they make Bernie or someone like him the chair, the party *might* survive as a political entity.

If they choose Tim Kaine or something they're fucking done.

gl;hf Holla Forums, I'm sure you'll do great

Even tho your fetish disgusts me, i have no animosity towards you furry friend

It would be a good thing but, they obliviously can't destroy the DNC, and if they honestly believe they could, they're retarded.

Best OC in all year

We are talking about the guys who declared war on an island nation without even being a nation themselves and not having a military force. This is just averagly retarded for them