Other urls found in this thread:

lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Southrons
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Noice. Already pre-ordered it.

who's developing it

who's publishing it

Here we go again

Please stop.

What kind of faggot-ass sub-title is that?

Also, they have a shitload of things to fix to make the game actually fun this time, starting with the broken combat and stealth system, and actually making the Nemesis System something worth creaming your pants about.

Also, they better have other places besides fucking Mordor in the game. Shadow of Mordor had the blandest environments I have ever seen in a video game. No wonder it ran so well even on shitty systems, when the visuals are all brown smears on a screen.

If you buy this then consider suicide.

Fucking dropped.

It was a really shit game but at least it had some respect for the source material, something I can appreciate these days.

Is this a fucking joke? You're shilling this here?

I mean womyn, fuck

Also this new game will be terrible but I am looking for pirating it.

Since shills have decided to try and sell us a blackwashed marxist piece, lets post some facts about niggers.

Observe that I said "true ENOUGH", it`s not that much of an ass pull as you put it.

If they wanted to pull that shit more smoothly they would say it like, "A shadow of war is coming to middle earth."

Why do I feel this is a lie?

The nemesis system had great potential, too bad the rest of the game sucked ass.

And Warner Kikes is becoming the next Ubisoft, can't wait till they reveal Batman Arkham Insurgency by March 8, because who isn't tired the series and the Batmobile.

It felt like a demo for me. But of course I played the PS3 version.

Aren't man from the east basically niggers? or where they mongols or some shit?

They cancelled Whore of the Orient, they deserve to burn.

The excuse for this by shills was that the main game was finished months ago so they started creating new content so it wasn't cut content.

This can be proven wrong or right by seeing the content the base game has easily

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED
R
E

O
R
D
E
R

C
A
N
C
E
L
L
E
D

Technically, Southrons are identified as niggers, while Easterlings are mongols.

Oh boy I can't wait to pirate this just like SoM.

Sounds like libtard shit, I'm glad it's dead.

Expect that to putter away to nothing.

Big industries have a way of milking and ruining good IP's.

All that you love will be destroyed and defiled, if it remains popular.
It is the greatest of ironies that only the forgotten and abandoned things remain good.

Sounds nothing like Tolkien, essentially. I'm assuming this is to LotR what Force Unleashed is to Star Wars.

He's super cool and handsome, and he has spiky hair, and he got stabbed by a wraith once but now he's an invincible half demon- I mean wraith, and now he's always frowning and got a bad attitude
Also he's a half elf ranger and is 97 years old which is kind of like how Aragorn was 87 but it's better, and he is his long lost brother so really Aragorn just THOUGHT he was the last of the Dunedanes

When he's not killing 100000 orcs at a time with his tree sized Easterling katana, he likes to sit in the corner of seedy pubs and smoke his pipe

That is essentially what the first SoM was.

there will be traces of it in the files for the base game I guarantee it. it's been 8 fucking years since DQ9 pulled this shit, which was far from the earliest example, and people still fall for these shit excuses.

Those things aren't human. They look like gremlins, ffs.

Well if they have to focus on adding diversity, not to mention the dlc, the game has a high chance of being absolute shit. The least they can do is add Denuvo so we know for sure that it is very bad.

WE

WUZ

This is just laughable. Did anyone actually ask for it, as in have semi-regular threads on gaf or reddit, with many replies from people who want a bamham reskin with a single redeeming feature?

They even have a token nigger.

i liked ME:SOM until the final boss
what a fucking letdown it was
this will probably be cracked and then i'll pirate it i guess

From the trailer it seems they'll have the Minas Morgul and Barad Dur areas to explore.

Don't you mean 'Tolkein' nigger?

You guys need to get your eyes checked. That's no nigger, it's an Uruk Hai.

GONDOR

Tolkien is spinning in his grave.

Just totally cuck my shit up

PREP THE BULL

Prepping

nigger i haven't even read any tolkien past the hobbit and council of elrond, but i know that's horseshit off the bat just going by the movies alone.

i'm not even pissed that there's a dindu in it since they were already on the edge of going full retard with the first game and how much liberty they took with it (the game is meant to be non-canon after all), but putting a nog in a universe where darknesses don't actually exist just screams forcing diversity. if i can get this game for cheap like i did the first one at release, i'll probably look into it. i actually enjoyed playing shadow of mordor, even if it was a total creedham clone.

NIGGERS GET US REDDIT BUCKS

force unleashed had lucas backing it up though, hence it being decent in some story parts and being a fun game too. tolkien's kids don't give a shit since they're only concerned about preserving the books.

i bet it will be runes that allow you to mary sue your way through the game for 24 hrs.

Lucas is a fucking retard and the only value that Star Wars ever has had came from creative people around him that he said yes to. TFU had decent writing because they had Micheal Kirkbride of all people to help with some parts.

You know what's sad, I talked with a developer at the PSx and the guy was extremely cool. They're actually passionate about the series and even have read Tolken's lore book on it, so undoubtedly this is a Warner Brother's decision.

That said just because the developers are good people doesn't mean you should purchase this game. Boycott it, get your friends to boycott it, and just ignore it entirely.

Fucking dropped. God fucking dammit, it's Tolkien. Get your niggers out of my goddamn video games you social justice cunts.

Why? I don't see anything appealing about it other than the nemesis system and the fact that it had a good ganoo slash linux port.

You fags are aware that there are black people in Middle Earth. lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Southrons

Haradrim weren't niggers, Tolkien always described them as swarthy. Besides that doesn't explain why he's in Gondor, all Haradrim are evil.

This is nothing but WE WUZ shit.

And you clearly didn't see the whole diversity checklist on the trailer? And lel, Gondor adopted filthy evil Haradrim to be Gondorian Guard.

Because 1s and 0s have no intrinsic value, and they're not going to send you real-life shit, so it has a literal value of $0.

I thought the Eastlings were Persians?

No they're not. Tolkien's kids aren't interested in "preserving his books," they're only interested in what they think is IP they own through bequeath because they sit on it for the royalties.

When Dungeons & Dragons 1st edition was first released by Gary Gygax and Dave Arnesson back in 1974, they used the term "Hobbit." Granted they used the term Hobbit probably because it was in Middle-Earth, but the fact of the matter, Hobbits are a part of Gaelic folklore. Tolkien's children sent C&D letters to Tactical Studies Rules, Inc (TSR), and told them that they could no longer use the term Hobbit in any of their publications. They may no longer use the term Balrog either, and they even tried to threaten them over the terms Dwarf and Elf.

TSR relented and renamed the Balrog to a BALOR, and they changed the Hobbit to a HALFLING (which is an interchangeable term Tolkien used for half-sized men), but they said fuck off in regards to Dwarfs and Elves, and Tolkien's estate feeling so very pleased with themselves over their "victory" sat in their own piss and shit for the next 4 years while Ralph Bakshi created a Lord of the Rings animated film.