I am so frustrated. All my attempts to spread communist memes see no success. I think I understand why...

I am so frustrated. All my attempts to spread communist memes see no success. I think I understand why. I have to identify more with the working class. Make it a little bit easier to follow. So I made a comic.

Holla Forumstard unless you own a factory yourself, or you are a stock market giant, or you own a bank YOU ARE A FUCKING WORKING CLASS PERSON

I am an intellectual.

Then i take my rudeness back sry famrade, but still mental labor is a thing bud

i bet you are just out of Gramsci work on organic intellectuals rule in society, but how about you focus this effort here on the internet and social media?

I appreciate the feedback. Do you really think anonymity contributes to the virality of images? Isn't that a bit nonsensical as most people would have made up their minds about the comic a long time before they see the included signature in the last panel? Thanks.

Claiming ownership of a meme is considered something of a faux pas

The Marxist intellectual needs to have a name that Holla Forums can't put spooky parentheses around.

The dialogue is a bit condescending.

It's not claiming ownership. It's just paying homage to the author.

This has to be a fucking joke right? All you're missing is smug superiority and a watermark.

Why would I want to listen to Isaac Silverman when I can spend that same time listening to someone named GOLDman?

Leftist memes are fucking garbage lmao

This is condescending and unfunny as shit.

Here's a tip: You don't need to overcomplicate everything.

(You)

You didn't think that one through did you?

You aren't fooling anyone, Holla Forums

Damn that meme was autistic.

Sad bit is even that is a rehash of a rehash.

Well, we're several millenia into that culture thing. Everything is a rehash of a rehash.

can you please stop this is horrible

Are you trying to prove the guy in your image right?

OY VEY THEY GOYIM KNOW

The "übermensch" everyone.

at least add a new layer for your transparent signature so we dont see the checkered background lol

Reminder

hello bourgeois, why are your trying to hijack the true communist movement?

GET BACK TO THE FIELDS!

Communism stifles creativity.

Everybody knows that.

I imagine the arch-typical Holla Forums poster as either NEET or ivory towered academic intellectuals (or aspiring). Even if you consider either to be "workers," neither gives you much of a platform to connect with the masses.

you probably arent