angusnicneven.com/allc
twitter.com/angusnicneven?lang=en
angusnicneven.com/Ressant
angusnicneven.com/THE_GATE_IS_OURS
angusnicneven.com/
angusnicneven.com/messageave
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

angusnicneven.com/allc

Well shit, I guess you're right. Video games have always been bad.

Time to pack up and go home everyone!

Hidden passages all show up on the map too, though that's assuming you can even make them out since SS1's maps can get real illegible real quick.

You can also respawn for free on every floor but the bridge and I think security and there's generally power stations by every reconstruction center so once you activate them you can just run around the level like a retard swinging your laser rapier around willy-nilly.
System Shock 1 is not a very difficult game.

Why even live.

SS1 actually did ruin video games though. Ultima Underground laid the ground work but SS1 was the final nail in the coffin.

Who are you quoting?

That looks just like an old woman in latex.

The guide lines show up all game though, are on by default and will point out any hidden door you get close enough to unless you manually disable them which is like alt+H or some shit.

Not unless you helped bring them into existence. Get into deep learning or get killed by AI in the distant future.

there is still hope

I'm gonna go sprinkle some holy water on my computer, thanks.

The PS2 ruined videogames, no, Nintendo did, no, SEGA did, no, Final Fantasy VII did, no, Gears of War did, no, the XB360 did, no, phones did!

Mate it's not even that weird.
The creator of the site clearly doesn't take it that seriously.
twitter.com/angusnicneven?lang=en

casuals buying games fucked vidya up

No. (((Greed))) and marketers fucked video games.

Imagine a world without kikes for a second, wouldn't it be nice?

Is there really no other reason for this cosmic horror other than "lel I just felt like it?"

Japs would still be around, so no.

I don't understand
I DON'T UNDERSTAND

I've been reading some books, it's more than Konami doing this. Japs always dip in and out of game making despite being a game company because the execs have been in for decades and still don't see games as real, they just look at market trends and switch to a software/cellphone app/panchinko company in a 3 month period putting lots of people out of work. You would think that with japan having this culture of working at a job forever they wouldn't do that, but remember pleasure and fun in japan is bad so a lot of people look down on the game and anime industry. Execs will not care about your job if you made games since the early 70s, tomorrow you are going to make spreadsheet software for the PC98 and we will fire half the staff.

In my talons, I shape poo poo, crafting memes as I please. Around me is a delicious empire of tendies.
From my basement, lines of pee pee careen into the skies of Earth. My whims will become lightning bolts that devastate the mounds of chads and stacies. Out of the chaos, they will run and whimper, praying for me to end their tedious peenarchy. I am drunk with this vision.
Big boy: the title suits me well.

There's a story for the website if you look around enough. If you check the assistance page on the index you can see some of the story and lore for it, but you have to dig even deeper into the website to start understanding some of the stuff. CoS is the weirdest.

angusnicneven.com/Ressant

CoS is some sort of rogue corruption seemingly stemming off fron the 'arcent' re-starting the whole terminal? He talks about starting it back up again and CoS rising again due to it, I found that link on the side of the blog page.

There's a sort of (terminal master entity?) talking to an entity that seems to be connected to CoS. It's linked to Terminal 999999

Forgot to add that you have to find the interview and the preceding parts for it by digging around somewhere in the terminal

How did you find it

wtf i hate old games now

Sorry, meant the 'about angus' page. You can find it on the right side of the page with watchers investigating it. Little orbs floating around a box

There's nothing more plebeian than a retrogaming redditor. You're incompetent, good at nothing: so you crave authority, but the only way you can find it is through videogems - which is pathetic.

BUT OF COURSE the old games contained no tutorials and handholding. That's because they came packed with MANUALS, you fucking imbecile.

What books?

I've been seeing this shit from time to time. What's the story behind this? Is it just some dood making super spoopy sites, or something more sinister?

I think it is an HD reboot they did I don't remember the game looking that high res or having popups like that.

damn, all I've found on the site is angusnicneven.com/THE_GATE_IS_OURS by dicking around in the page info. Do I need to get an audio editor to find hidden messages?

CAN'T WAKE UP

This was very fun to snoop around. Thanks user!

Oh no!!!
Is this like that movie Ringsā„¢ I saw with my bf? Am I cursed and going to die????

I don't want to die :"(

Which nobody reads.

There's a story, but you have to dig around to find it.

Very, very basic story to let you grasp at least some of it without spoiling too much, is that you're a probe in a sort of terminal. There's a sort of figure that revived the terminal in a sort of way, meaning that it was all dead before (which is apparently common if you read the assistance page) before he revived it. The so called 'Arcent'

However, in his revival of the terminal, it also revived CoS as well(a sort of corruption of the terminal that annihilate probes?) which is really, really bad. That's the base story. I think you go directly into the CoS infected version of the index if you click the header at the top of the main page.

angusnicneven.com/ is the main page.

forgot to add, Click assistance for way more information that you can learn yourself. It's more fun to learn the story yourself through navigation of the site rather than have someone tell you all of it

The remaster just fixes some mouse related stuff and has higher resolution options, those pop up lines are mentioned in the original manual so they were in the original game as well.

angusnicneven.com/messageave

does this message translate to anything? I assume it's binary, but putting it through an online translator doesn't do anything. I assume it has to be converted to a normal font, but I don't feel like installing word to do that.

On the subject of spooky websites, did anyone ever figure out the password for that Serial Experiments Lain site?

This is no place for children.

Some of the gifs you can grab in the background are neat.

but this is objectively true

So is this marketing for some dude's game, because all the interesting websites like this always end up being a fancy-ass ad

Nope, just some site and a story he made to go with it. He's making a huge update really soon, so keep checking. Possibly within 2 weeks