NeoGAF cuck keeps calling it incredible and stunning

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y8u7MvuArA

What is going on with this game? Does Sony pay everyone? Cuckchan is in love with it, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/02/24/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-hands-on-preview-eye-opener-6470487/#ixzz4ZcFAV467
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same thing that goes on with every AAA release

Shilling

Sonyfags don't need to be paid in order to shill for free.

My fucking god.

Not going to watch it but
holy shit

But even cuckchan seems to love it and believes the Digital Foundry shilling. Cuckchan at least always hated streamlined shit like Uncharted.

This game is special.

Yeah, was kinda surprised myself. Only some specific grass moves.

The world is 100% static and generic… Literally just exists to propagate feminism and niggers.

Another DF tech analysis for a Sony game, I bet they liked it.

Well, most of them are NeoGAF posters… Not hard to figure out.

Yesterday I watched their video about the Switch, it was painful to watch, the guy from Eurogamer was acting like a retard, it's like he's never seen a video game console before.

Shit I forgot to add the video

I'm amazed that people will eat this up. What does it have to offer that we haven't seen before, other than some nice animations and designs? Is there anything unique about the gameplay?

I saw some Ass Creed wall climbing. Not only is it 10 years old, but it was fucking boring back then, too.

Where? The character designs look like shit to me and the robot dinosaurs look fucking stupid.

It's the benefit of the doubt that they will be in the game. I don't have evidence that there won't be and I don't want to die on that hill.

Ya`ll retarded…
You don`t even understand the technical details or artistic design.
Fire yourself.

The animations and VA for most characters are so bad even DF are shitting on them, plus plenty of
The other recent video, that timelap shit on the other hand… inexcusable.

how can faggots actually be hype for this game
even if you remove our anti feminist slant there are gameplay videos out and they show just how generic and half-assed everything is

every day we draw closer to the promised crash

Why does this piece of shit get a new thread almost daily?

Don't give them any attention.

I know where you came from, faggot, and you need to go back.

I fucking bet on it, if theres a single blurry frame in the video its not enough for you. You`re the reason nothing ever gets done. You don`t understand the compromises devs have to make during development.

Halfchan and neogaf fanbase are one and the same
/a/ is all SJWeeb ircfags
Holla Forums is pedo ircfags
Holla Forums is literally just tumblr
/g/ is tranny sjweeb ircfags with a overlap of /a/
Holla Forums is buzzfeed writers and reddit meme spouting faggots that came for the election

You mean the compromise of good graphics in place of good gameplay.

Who are we kidding though, Guerrilla are the last people you should look to for good gameplay, they may as well make movie games since all they have ever been able to do is make games that look nice.

Shut the fuck up. You don`t even have the game on hand.

Besides its looking pretty good for a open world light-rpg adventure type thing.
There`s a lot of stuff they obviously spend ages tuning and getting right.

You can see how fucking shallow it is from watching "gameplay" playing the game will only reinforce the shallowness of the titles "gameplay"

This has to be bait.

Spending a lot of effort on shit does not stop it from stinking.

PC gaming defense force thread
steam is the best guys

Whats shallow about it you stupid fuck?
This isn`t Ubisoft but studio that made Killzone series.

I've been telling for years that 4cuck would become a controlled shill platform, where special moderation right would be granted to a shill brigade who would have complete control over a board or threads to sell thier stuff. But before that they had to wip out problematic users and bad habits; And they did.
Doubt everything you see there.

to be fair the only good killzone games were not made by guerilla. the studio has had an awful track record of game design, but good tech design.

That said, I haven't played horizon zero dawn and it really doesn't interest me much at all. If I do get it, it'll be half off or something. Maybe it'll be the first good open world game since ???. Highly doubtful however.

This is a thread by idiots who complain because its made by studio who actually tries to make games that are good but happen to be exclusive.
They can`t stand that.

Sonyggers are some of the most retarded and delusional people I've ever seen in my life.

I don't think the killzone devs have made a good game yet, just good tech. I'd go as far to say Sony should cut back funding but at the same time their tech will be essential going forwards, so maybe not. Still I'd like to see them not making games if anything.

This game is so bad we need fucking hourly threads for it shilling it under the guise that anyone on this board who isn't being paid by sony even gives a shit about it.
Shit I never knew it even existed before this week.

Every Killzone was made by Guerrilla.

Are you joking? I honestly can't tell if you're b8ing or if you're a shill or if you're simply retarded

You sound like a frustrated developer or diehard fan. You ok, man?

Probably where we all came from.

You can`t handle it can you?
An exclusive that happens to look good.

not mercenary - that was a sister studio in cambridge. Was also the best game in the series. I thought liberation was by another studio but I guess not.

Irrelevant. A division.

Killzone is a joke of a shooter, I loved that it was called the Halo Killer and failed fucking hard.

What's detailed about it, It's bamham but you also get a bow. Skyrim has more detailed gameplay where stamina limits your ability to block and attack, and positioning is actually taken into account, you also get spells in Skyrim. Skyrim has better combat, Skyrim.

No you retard, there are games people are interested that are on the PS4 and this isn't one of them.

I'm done with your shitty bait.

Horizon IS factually feminism proapganda, and it's obvious. They even made her ugly on purpose. Why can't we choose gender ourself, why no character editor? Women are weaker, fact, they are worse soldiers, fact. Why we play a girl?

Is there a good story reason?

There is a reason Geralt is a man. A witcher, witchers are usually always male. Men are stronger than women, a girl most definitely wouldn't even survive the trial of grass. Sorcerers are mostly female, same with lower vampires and they're usually lusting after Geralt or at least pretend they do. This wouldn't work in the game if Geralt wasn't a male. Geralt is a father figure for Ciri, this affects their entire relationship. And Yennefer or Triss aren't lesbian either so that's another aspect that wouldn't work in the game if Geralt wasn't a man. The whole sex aspect wouldn't work in the game either since men usually take the dominant role during sex, so unless you want to play a degenerate slut who persuades guys to dominate her and fuck her from behind all the time (which is what feminists wanted), it wouldn't work.

And that's just Witcher.

Even Zelda or fucking Twilight wouldn't work the way they do with different genders.

Horizon is literal feminism propaganda and it doesn't shock anyone because Sony is kike studio anyway at this point.

I don't own a console. Please don't dodge my question.

hahaha

I'm sure of it now, this is bait

No, it's very relevant. It's a different team entirely with different people working on it.

skyrim doesn't even have a dodge, the AI also looks like it has a sense of aggression as opposed to skyrim's magnetism. I can give horizon zero dawn that much. You're just being hyperbolic for the sake of it.

but seriously don`t judge the book by its cover.
im out.

Have a nice work day. Remember, you're not getting paid for crunch time.

Todd pls

Someone post the original concept art. This game had a pretty cool premise, no matter dumb its sounds, neo-tribalism with robot dinosaurs is cool in a completely goofy and fun way. They took that concept and injected stronky womyn and diversity into it.

Skyrim has more options and functionality embedded into it's combat, you don't have a dodge but you do have a block, and the AI in HZD doesn't look any good, but it's better than Skyrim, but that's not going to make the combat any good when it's so fucking shallow.

You were right in your earlier statement though, Guerrilla can't make a game worth playing but they can make a game that looks nice.

skyrim does have a dodge roll, what are you niggers smoking

Don't you have to crouch to do it, i know it's there but I'd be surprised if you could pull it off in combat and it not be a cunt to do.

We aren't you dumb fuck, we've seen gameplay not the fucking cover of the game.

more options does not equate to good options. There's an observable sense of flow to the horizon zero dawn combat that has you have to track enemies, go for openings and weak points, and also dodge when necessary. It seems pretty seamless.

oh it does, but it looks remarkably unintuitive.

Holy fuck, you deserve to be shoah'd.

Well, the whole "Caveman" setting is really nice indeed, just like Far Cry, there should be more games with the primitive past or even the early civilizations in mind.

Now, about this very game: it's shit SJW pandering. Sony for a long time now has been infected with these persons - Sony Pictures movie's schedule is 100% leftist masturbation, do you guys remember the email leaks? The (((Bankers))) have completely bought Sony from head to toe and are pushing the agenda down their throat (this all happened some years ago, when Sony started bleeding money and failing, then (((Banks))) came to the rescue and Sony made a pact with the devil since).

check out the panzer dragoon series if you like that primitive feeling aesthetic 👌👌👌👌👌👌

t. a shill

What's the point of a cave nigger setting when it's not actual prehistory?

HAVE YOU EVEN PLAYED THE FUCKING GAME? IT'S TWO FUCKING BUTTONS GODDAMN FUCKING CASUALS
GET THE FUCK OUT

but user, I don't play elder scrolls games because I'm not a casual, I play good games like yakuza 0 recently, and I just got into panzer dragoon orta on the xbox. Don't tell me you're a hard core elder scrolls man :^)

Lower vampires in Witcher were those bestial looking fuckers. The whores were higher vampires, which was the whole reason it was even a choice. Higher vampires can pretend to be human, lower can't. IIRC, anyway, its been awhile. They were weaklings as far as higher vampires go, if that is correct.

I play everything because I'm not a fucking casual. and I take the time to actually learn how to play the games instead of blindly mashing buttons and then getting butthurt

That's nice, still you got awfully mad at someone for not playing skyrim

i got a ps4 early on when it had no games and this game looks like shit to me.
its like ugly female assassins creed.
pretty sure people just have shit taste and are impressed with its marketing.

i bought the ps4 from the sony store with a TV, 5.1 surround system with an HDMI audio receiver, and opted them to give me a ps4 instead of a bluray player.

God that sounds bad. I hate qte light bullshit where you have to take an enemy down in a specific way. Usually doesn't result in anything more than waiting for the fucking things to reveal their weak points.

Who knows, maybe combat will involve using positioning, baiting behavior and attacks and traps to expose various weak points that change how the enemy can fight or be fought.

As long as it doesn't have a slow time on demand mechanic and just have the player stockpile it so they can fire off their attack on the unnecessarily small weak spot for the second it's open.

Nioh, Yakuza and Bloodborne are exclusives that look good enough to be worth playing them (but not worth to buy a console only for them). This on the other hand looks like shit.

I'd say those 3, plus gravity rush 2, the last guardian, and odinsphere hd are good reasons to have a ps4 at this point.

A friendly reminder: this game was written by the lead writer for Fallout: New Vegas.

Like Furi? i fucking hated that game for that specific reason. "so what if the enemy is just standing there, your attack while he's not attacking will do no damage and result in you getting killed… you should have waited for the prompt to attack"

this kind of bullshit only belongs in training modes and tutorials.

dont forget dragon quest builders, grav rush 2, and doax3 but youre 100% right, this game looks like absolute shit.

like what? the story? tbh NVs writing wasnt good, it wasnt terrible. but it also wasnt good.
might as well tell me the same lawyer obtained licenses for both games too.

odin sphere is on vita/ps3 as well
the ps4 has lost over 10 exclusives since I last updated this shitty chart

ps4 won't be worth buying until cfw comes out, last gen at least had console exclusives

Neither of their credits say they worked on this game who do you think wrote this?

nvm I'm retarded

vita doesnt count, might as well just pretend its an auxillary portable device that only some games are compatible with at this point.

odin sphere on ps3 isnt the same as the one on ps4. whats cfw?

Even the new fucking Zelda has that, jesus fuck.

Looking at this chart got me wondering, do Yakuza 0, Kiwami, and 6 have any news on coming to other platforms?

What's even worse is that these sony shills are being paid not only to excessively post about this game, but also relentlessly shit up BoTW threads. I suspect some anons are genuinely disgusted with the game, but the rest are actually acting like they're being paid to derail the thread. Remember, only thing worse than a Nintendrone is a Sonygger, Nintendrones at least stick to their own threads.

Hell, even Metal Gear Solid 3 did that, and not just when walked on, bullets shot through the grass would move it around too, and that was 13 fucking years ago.

We know that Sony and EA hired the same company for astro turfing in the past, all of a sudden mass pro Sony/anti PC/anti Nintendo shilling and Mass Effect threads constantly on the front page. Makes you think don't it.

There's always anti X sentiment here but recently it's been especially egregious.

I mean, honestly, we could spend all day naming games that do this shit. Xenoblade on the god damn Wii did too. But Zelda is a game that's coming out at the same time, AND on inferior hardware.

Isnt this pile of garbage also marketed as a zelda competitor? They are just asking for it

theres the problem, now stop making threads about this shit.

Fuck off, libtard

I don't know what's worse: that we've got shitty shills or that we actually have yet another generation of consolewar kids who are going to shit the board up even worse than it already is.

"Having just completed it, we couldn’t help but think of Horizon Zero Dawn while playing Breath Of The Wild, and how simplistic it now seems compared to Zelda"

metro.co.uk/2017/02/24/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-hands-on-preview-eye-opener-6470487/#ixzz4ZcFAV467

Someone just got blown the fuck out.

Anyone know how long Horizon was in development for? Zelda was probably being made for over half a decade at this point.

Unknown and largely irrelevant, but we know that Breath of the Wilds development cycle had the development team release around 4 other games while working on Breath of the Wild.

Oh boy if even metro is shitting on you thats not good

Spotted the jew.

They couldn't even go five minutes without saying something directly contradicted by their own footage.

Where is my webm, op?!

I tried making a webm earlier but it's too long to keep in one file. Still working on breaking it up.

It's Fog of War mechanics guys.
It's a virtual war against machines and a mental war against the patriarchy! :^)

A braindead can see that Horizon doesn't have 1% the depth of Zelda.

Yet this shit game has 90% on Metacritic. If Zelda doesn't get at least 98%, you should never take those shit scores seriously again. Literally corrupt as fuck.

the saddest thing is that Zelda is really only mediocre, but after looking at Horizon Zero Dawn for half an hour, I'm almost impressed.

Do you think this game will do well with the normalfags? I'll bet my left ballsack that this game will sell decently well. Between the Sony shills, fanboys, and morons who just buy shit so they can feel apart of the crowd, this game will likely turn a decent profit. The comment section on this video is filled with self congratulatory circle jerking, if that's any indication of this game's success.

who's that bae

Both of the games don't deserve an 80.

Since normalfags unironically think that Uncharted 4 was one of the best games of 2016, absolutely.

Wait, Uncharted 4 actually came out?
oh fuck i forgot that game existed. shit.
last i saw of it was a beta where you could walk through NPCs.

Some say even the last guardian came out.

It's more about the glamour nowadays. If it's pretty and someone like DSP can complete it with minimum gameovers then it's a good game no matter what system it's on. Reminds me of a comparison chart for two of Nintendo's games: one is a normal game and the other is literally a toddler's game with the latter getting a higher score.

Are you referring to God's Hand and Imagine Babiez?

Yes.

Why is this even considered a fucking feature? Ya'll need to get the Sony dick out of your mouths and get a taste of reality.

Reading YT comments is a great way to lose braincells

I think it's amazing. I mean, even Zelda managed to shit out 900p with steady 30fps! this is the state of gaming where consoles are shit and PC is dead thanks to pirates

I'm looking at the video in OP. The level design is beautiful and the graphics are great considering this is running on a filthy peasant $400 brick.
For once, I agree with the disgusting faggot reviewer even tho he is exaggerating, but I would never support this game because of it's retarded progressive agenda.

I'm really not seeing that, just a few obviously sony shill fags making threads about it.

If I remember right the females that could be Witchers are given to The Lodge so they can become Sorceresses. But everything else is true.

Sonyggers deluding themselves into thinking they're getting Zelda

They didn't really make the tech, it was a collaborative effort with Kojima's new studio and from the sounds of it, Kojima's people probably did the bulk of the finishing work.

Everything about Zelda makes it look like an amazing video game, though. You probably just don't know much about game design or you somehow have an aversion for Nintendo. I'm not a fanboy, I just see facts.

wtf i love cuckchan now

If the better version argument applies to pc, why not apply it to consoles too? The ps4 version of odinsphere is obviously the best.

I liked them calling checkboard rendering a "full 2160p image". They do that a lot lately if it's a shilled game, if it's not a shilled game they'll complain that it's not true 4k.

They also keep going on about how "smooth the 30 frames per second" and say the dips aren't a problem, but bitch endlessly about other games with identical dips for not being perfect 60fps.
I'm not defending 30fps but those faggots are endlessly contradicting themselves and have totally lost all credibility, their entire value at this point is production of framerate graphs and they fuck that up as often as not too by never testing anything truly taxing, or ONLY testing the most taxing moment of the entire game and never showing general gameplay, and on and on.

Yeah that does look pretty good too bad its on the Switch.

Their best content is the df retro stuff.

Goddammit you stupid leftist cuck developers. When will you understand tribal groups are determined by race. It's not possible for a tribe to have Celts (seems like MC is of Irish origin, and the other members I saw were also red haired whites with green eyes) and NIGGERS.
That is not how tribes work. After an apocalyptic scenario, people would actively avoid being in any other contact with other races than killing them.

defend this

What am I looking at?

The animations in this game are making FO4 look better by comparison.

Most of us wouldn't know since we don't actually browse that shithole.

western game

lol it's Bioshock Infinite all over again.

>soundless webm

All I see is Nintendrone and Sonyggers showing off their mediocre games.

Holla Forums is too lazy to make webms and I'm not autistic enough to make them myself.

That was easy.

Fuck off, child.

You can leave first.

Back to cuckchan with you.

Right? I wish this was a hearthstone or dota 2 thread.

I remember when they weren't paid by Sony to shill their shit products and make 100 videos about the Pro.
Good times.

You're pathetic

Have this one
Its also as laughable if not more

So?
About 70% of 4/v/'s current userbase arrived in the last three years.

Also to the fags comparing this turd to Zelda you need to stop.
Zelda will undoubtly be a better game but still a mediocre one, its full of Survival game shit and clutter besides the fucking simplistic as fuck combat and the kike monetization.

It does look great though, even if not well made.

OP's video just sucks this game's dick. Who cares, let's talk about the actual game.
This is basically ubishit style open world. Go to a place - maybe a fort, or a barricaded building, or something like that - and clear the area to "liberate" it and you get some benefit for doing so.
Seems like garbage, reminds me of Borderlands. Why can't I just have a set of weapons, or perhaps a singular primary weapon, that can be customized with parts that change the overall abilities? Maybe since the bow is your primary weapon, you could modify it so it has a string made from a higher quality material and a body made out of a more pliable and sturdy material in order to change the bow into a "sniper class" weapon? You get the idea.
Going to spend the majority of your time shooting, and judging by enemy attack patterns, seems like it could get pretty repetitive. The game needs either a decent enemy variety that is designed to be approached and defeated with a specifically crafted weapon or set of weapons, or the game needs a variety of unique weapon types that allow players to approach the enemies in different ways. This game shows neither of those so far. There are consumable items, like snares and bombs, you can use to approach enemies in different ways, but they don't seem to be any more effective or necessary than the simple act of shooting and rolling to maintain distance. Why snare an enemy to the ground and prevent it from moving when you can fill it full of arrows and kill it? If there were enemy types that required this strategy to incapacitate before they could be killed, and they were mixed in with more aggressive enemy types that would actively seek the player out, then this scenario would make for some more interesting gameplay. It remains to be seen how all the enemies in this game behave, but I'm not holding my bread for anything interesting. On a positive note, the enemies do seem to be able to deal a decent amount of damage, and healing is a gradual process, so at the very least, you'll be killed if you don't learn the basic ability to move and shoot. There are also critical points on the enemy's body that can be attacked for extra damage or to pick limbs off, so maybe this will be used in combination with consumables to make the enemy encounters more nuanced and interesting.

So, what do you think?

Reminds me of the turds I make after I don't shit for 3 days.

I'll just compare it to Fallout 4 while we're at it. FO4 has water animations at least.

Oh shit, here comes dat college game design boi.

I'll be playing Automata. No ugly dykes there.

I don't know, combat looks decent enough to me. At least from these videos. I don't know, I don't care much about non humanoid enemies, let alone in form of machine. As long as attacking the head deals more damage and attacking the legs make them fall down or get crippled, I'm okay with that.

Can you play as a male though? She seems overpowered.

That game looks and plays even worse tbh. I agree with that guy who posted Jedi Outcast vids on Nier threads yesterday, the music is gay and the enemies are complete damage sponges.

Stop being shy and admit you're the one who thinks that SW game has a decent combat mechanic. Or are you willing to show another video to prove anything.

Wtf, this looks worse than the trailer?

You're not even trying.

Reminds me of the turds I make after I don't shit for 3 days.

Not even trying
>>>/israel/
>>>/oven/
>>>/gaschamber/

Outcast has better sword mechanics than Platinum games you fucking weeb.

Well, I'm not him, but I'm also a fan of Jedi Outcast and Academy. The combat is beyond decent, it's fantastic. It needs to be experienced and not watched, because most of the gameplay vids are of potato quality for some reason.

After seeing that webm, I changed my mind. Nier looks like it plays just as bad, but not worse. Different issues, but not less.

Got the videos to that amazing game? You showed us how anally blasted we were last time.

I fucking love when games do stuff like that.

I've played both and I can attest to their quality, kill yourself you shit taste weeb.

Both as in other Platinum games which Nier will obviously have similar mechanics to.

Why watch lets play videos when you can play the game? It's not even 1Gb of download, gog version is available, and it runs on any toaster.

[citation needed]

>people are not autistic enough to need fucking ammo (presumably in warding off competing fanboys) to show off how bad this game is
You also seem to have to same posting style (the use of cuck webms and not embedding YT videos) of the various people making comparisons between the two games. Seems to me like some cuckfugees have been leaking and spreading their console warring on here.

Fuck off retard.
We are having fun, if faggots like you ran this board it would be dead.

Pretty much
Sonyggers and Nitentoddlers are toe to toe.
Nintentoddlers were already established here thanks to the board Kike and recently we've seen an influx of NeoFag/NeoFag2.0 tier Sonyggers.

But I thought we were all 4chan rapefugees at one point or another.

>>>/cuckchan/

Integrate or fuckoff

To be fair there is a big difference between leaving during the GG happenings and leaving last week. There is a reason we call it cuckchan

I miss when Holla Forums knew that Xbox was the best and Sony and Nintendo just couldn't compete.

I did play it a long time ago and it wasn't memorable at all beyond a game that's good to keep my semi-retarded nephew from shitting the house. Too bad the game isn't good enough to keep the autists out of this board.

Ya on of the reviews(one of the ones that gave it a 70) said this about the game:

Anyone who buys this game is fucking retard.

Office drones like forested games. It gives them the relaxing feeling that people who live near or visit a forest feel.

What?

Hey man, we are so progressive there are now regular shootouts and assasinations in my city. You're probably just jealous :^)

Is this why we have so many "uuuughhh, my comfy games" faggots?

I want a vidya that will get the blood pumping to my benis, and without waifu bait. Is that so much to ask?

same applies to the people who made it because this shit doesn't look like anything even remotely resembling outside.

Stay a shit taste weeb lad

That might be gay porn or traps.

STOP TALKING ABOUT THE GAME ON MY CONSOLE NEGATIVELY THIS IS CONSOLE WARS REEEEEEEEEEE
Fuck off faggot.

They don't know that.

Waiting for escapist review. No early copy hopefully = no bullshit

Well yah, whatever you say, I love that game and still do. Please stop posting homo pics though.

Porn ain't good for your brain bro. Also, fapping reduces your gains.

I integrated back in the initial waves of GG, I just like riling up people who've gotten a big head about leaving when they did.

Depends on whether you thought GG was a big deal or browsed Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums or /tg/, really. Holla Forums and /tg/ I'm aware came over because of the sorry states of their boards without any real push from Moot fucking up or Holla Forums and Holla Forums having their own bout of activism, and not a hell of a lot of other legacy boards still survive to any capacity, be it due to still remaining on 4chan or due to the administration like how /sp/'s shit got fucked up and they left for 76chan. I don't pay much attention to /a/ or /k/ so I don't remember what spurred them along to here

You want me to remember a shit game? Why don't you start a thread and talk to yourself there? Maybe drag that other guy with you and fap each other out about how awesome it is playing as god mode or shitty multiplayer.

That sword swing at 0:13 looks like pure garbage. What's with the laggy shit? They really need to fix the animation and hitbox. Looks like a discount version of pic related.

Any more strawmans and cuckchan memes you want to regurgitate?
When did I ever said this?

No, I want you to stop posting an talking about games you never played in your fucking life.
The autist has no reason to bring up the game on that thread, especially since the gameplay in both games is nothing alike.
But you have no reason to talk shit about games you never played because the autist triggered your own tism.

Why does she not use guns though? Arrows have slow af projectiles. Besides, how come are there so many robots around yet tools as simple as guns don't exist? Am I supposed to believe that some random homo erectus slut is able to beat up robots with sticks?

The only people who think this are console fanboys.
Nintendrones did the same thing with discussion of the Switch.

Calm your autism, mate.

Zelda hasn't actually had sword swings for like 20 years now. it's just been link flailing around like a retard with a metal stick in his hand.

Filthy racoons on muh Holla Forums. Begone garbage demon!

Why would a bimbo bend over for a book

Why would a book turn a bimbo in to a ninja.

How on earth can anyone manage to make the concept of robot dinosaurs this bad?

I may watch a playthrough for a while just to see the defferent machines and how they move in the emviroment, but i don't think anyoe could get a lot of enjoyment out of this if they alrready played Nu Tomb Raider and Monster Hunter

Sekrit ninjutsu book, duh.

When did I ever say this you retard?
I've been shitting on this game for several posts.

Stay wrong and ignorant lad

Thats a garyu ye uncultured swine

How could I not know the name of the game if you haven't mentioned it?

Yeah because Zelda was always know for its great combat mechanics and not the dungeons, puzzles and gadgets you needed to solve them

Did you shit on F-Zero Games because Captain Falcon cannot Falcon Punch people from inside his racing ship too?

Assassin's creed has gliding now? I'm glad I stopped playing it before it went downhill.
Bullet time is cool though.
Yeah, because they're weak. You know, just like in Dark Souls?

BUT IF HE COULD THO

I knew they stole Batman Arkham graple hook but i didn't know they stole the gliding too
I liked it in Max Payne because it was a limited resource that you had to manage, in BOTW it looks like it activates whenever you aim mid jump wich is actually very shit

Nigger, cuckchan is totally taken over.

the enemies in that video lose sight of link as soon as he glides. look at the question marks appear on them all. they then start running into a nearby log bc they cant pathfind.
are you defending this abysmal AI? OOT had better enemy AI than this user.

the gameplay video presented as evidence of it having fun gameplay. if thats not what you think is fun, show me some fun.

even the basic mobs in undead burg block and parry. they also throw shit, flank, and they don't forget where you are the second you leave their line of sight.

That might have made more sense in your confused abstract mind.

The person posting the webm claimed "everything" looks amazing

Normalfags will eat this game up. But like The Last of Us, it'll be forgotten in no time, and BoTW will sell all the way until the Switch's death. Sony's failed attempt at a Zeldo competitor is gonna flop and it's gonna be a hilarious

The character models look fucking bland.

And you're short circuiting trying to find the right retort. Sorry I called your favorite game mediocre, it was actually boring

I wanna fuck her until she blue screens.

its cell shaded. shell cading always looks bland. but its cool for that cartoony effect.

This stupid fucking rethoric needs to die

Didnt sony start this whole shit by marketing it as a zelda competitor?

A tread to shit on AAA games is a hug box tread now?
shitting on AAA games is what Holla Forums does, just like posting "gas the kikes is what Holla Forums does, just like saying "chek your privilege is what tumblr does
they are corporate shills m8, talk to a few of those sages and you'll notice immediatelly, they'll die out once a few months have passed and $ony is not hiring shills to market their shit game anymore

I could point out that all enemies seen so far a goblins, you know, the lowest tier of enemy you find in fantasy games, being weak and stupid is what goblins do
But even if the enemies are shit
The Zelda fan doesn't want to get his hands on the latest version to fight the enemies, they want to explore the world and solve the puzzles in the dungeons, wiuch they cannot show in trailers without spoiling, if the game comes out and the puzzles are shit then the game is shit but complainig about the combat n a Zelda game is like complaining about plataforming in a Devil May Cry game

sony has an exclusive zelda competitor, and it blows them all out of the water while still being simple.

Just like all Platinum games after you play the first one.

The contrast between the map textures and the character models confuses me and angers me on how unappealing it is.

At least we agree that they're boring games. was worried you'd run out of sodium after all those posts.

No, this shit started because the Sonyfags at cuckchan started making threads comparing the two completely unrelated games for console wars and now they're bringing it here.

Mediocre, If I wanted to builds walls all day I'd just go to Burgistan and help Trump on his quest.

Oh god

Nope they're great games lad, stay retarded.

>posts the same multiplayer video of some amazing gameplay
all you need to do is back track or delete your previous posts and you're perfect

kek

i kinda like it, especially in more colorful areas.

the game is more of an RPG than a building game. the game focuses on gadgets/puzzles/exploration than anything else. building is just a fun quirky thing added to it. its more comparable to zelda than it is to minecraft.

Taking that site seriously ever.

Well, both the story/setting, visuals/maps/terrains are indeed gorgeous and 10/10.
Now, what about everything else? Is there some user who knows in-depth what the game is about? It seems that Modernity fell and Humanity devolved to End-of-Ice-Age level of technological development, which is really cool.
But, yeah, it seems that this game got Jewd? or SJWed? The story is actually lame? The Mechanics? Combat? Is it a lack-of-depth or done-wrong case? Is it boring?
Thank you very much in advance.

im not sure how to convince those sorts of people that the game isn't worth getting

theyre not worth saving. theyre rainbow toe socks personified

Heres your reply, back to your shit taste now

False, it used to be a completely different studio responsible for some of the best games during the PS1 and Ps2 era. Sony renamed them Guerrilla and after forcing them to make a VR game that didn't sell, they shit canned the studio.

It just looks like Red Dead Redemption but with skyscrapers.

Fucking kill yourself OP

wew lad user the only one with shit taste I see ITT is you