Why did everyone freak out over a movie being 95% black when we have had decades of 100% white movies?

Why did everyone freak out over a movie being 95% black when we have had decades of 100% white movies?

Attached: finewine.png (512x512, 239.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1518676671027.jpg (447x444, 36.11K)

Remember back in the late 70s-90s/mid 2000s when having blacks and whites together in films felt genuine and natural without being pandering or even politicized? What went wrong? How do we go back?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (750x359, 314.75K)

Like what? The 1910s and 20s?

i made this same type of post once with the same pic. an user told me 9/11 and it seems right. americans united for a bit but then everything went to shit. i'd like to blame the obama effect but the truth is 9/11 was a literal false flag and the actual president dick cheney invaded the middle east, created the patriot act and bedded with israel. cheney is literally part owner of an american energy company with ties to israel and a literal rothschild, they operate a lot in syria.

Attached: the-lord-of-the-rings-the-fellowship-of-the-ring-5117096ac493b[1].jpg (970x545, 353.9K)

I think your tinfoil hat is on a little bit too tight tbh fam

Yes they are, and they're everywhere you're probably dating one right now user

Because everything being screeched is "DIVERSITY, DIVERSITY, DIIIIIIIIIIIIVERRRRRRRRRRSITY!" and then they make a near monolithic racial based movie and it's suddenly "a good thing" because it's black based - all the while if the Oscars or something has 60-70% of the attendees being white (and keep in mind that like half of those people are Jewish) it's "soooo unbearably white" and we have to hear about how it's [Year] and this is so unacceptable, #oscarssowhite, etc.

kek

I see Jews mate

You reminded me of how Misha from Katawa Shoujo was wearing a bush/cheney 2004 shirt
wtf

this

caught into the jewess web once, and that was enough.

i dont get it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy

Because whites made it themselves and niggers were forcefully and unfairly shoved in by the jews to fill the token minority quota, to pander to the morally degrading american society. Does this answer your question?

Attached: 67.jpg (559x420, 57.92K)

Because americans are fucked in the head about the whole "race" thing

Sauce? Am interested

at last i see

Attached: rr.jpg (480x360, 13.07K)

no one was freaking out

niggers were chimping out tho

/thread

Jews are white though so the oscars really are that white, tbh. A lot of them even have blue eyes and what have you. A lot of people here are just upset that it's not #OscarsSoConservative.

What? She never did??

Jews aren't white and they don't see themselves as white either.

because cumskin can't help being racist no matter how hard you try to educate them
that's why we need to outbreed and be done with them

Nobody 'freaked out' about it. It was fake controversy generated to give libs a dopamine rush for even buying tickets to the movie, and it was an incredibly successful strategy.

Blacks were never interested in being your friend. They just were friendly because they were outnumbered and enough old-time racists were still around. Once they began to die off and be replaced with fewer bearded soylings they took on a more aggressive countenance.

Partly this was spurred by the (((media))), which has been trying to get a race war going since they edited the footage of Rodney King’s well-deserved beating to the snow job they attempted on Larry Zimmerman and the numerous other cops who shot dangerous pavement apes in full chimpout.

As with all things, the alliance of jews, gays, feminists, and niggers wants to destroy white civilization.

This. There have been many movies with black casts. There have been many action movies with black leads. There was nothing unique about this movie except Disney marketing which said it was IMPORTANT.

You are more a rat than white Ephraim

Reported for anti-semitism

Enjoy your ban, 56%er.

because it is only reflecting what is to come

Attached: 22d.jpg (1225x2793, 1.1M)

Just read the title.

Attached: MADEINAMERICALR.jpg (550x1032, 114.52K)

Attached: slow of the mind by chris chan.png (334x484, 239K)

Because the left ends up believing its own bullshit. Just like skin color was never the issue in racial strife, but you keep telling yourself that lie to scapegoat those addressing the crime problem in minorities like they are meanies, samely here the issue is not about racial composition of a movie. It's about mandatory quotas and the disuniting message that underlies it: any racial mix was fine in the 90s, but now you also need to pursue an agenda against whites.
But again, leftists share the same messianicism as their kike owners and never accept the notion they can make mistakes or go too far. Every action is justified because it's in the interest of their group, which they consider always good.

Lol, he's a cowboy. Do you think their baby will become a horse thief?

Ask the blacks who treated this movie like some kind of uprising. I don't care if a film set in Africa is 100% black. That just makes sense.

Attached: 49d29b83deebf9edda14fd973951ab7fab68e925f5bacefc829f50d66192e213.jpg (286x267, 9.54K)

Im kind of triggered they had all those KANGZ in the new Thor movie

Attached: 2KceTxW.png (712x305, 479.01K)

I think it's funny how people had the mindset that Black Panther was the first of its kind. Coming to America is one of my favorite comedies and I can't say there was that much racial hype over it.

White fragility.