info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_2_(16-bit)_manuals
info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_3_manuals
forwarduntodawn.com/the-shroud/
sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Super_transformation
sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Darkspine_Sonic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

green thwomp

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY THREAD, ness

Wait fuck, this isn't tv! Well whatever.

But actually though, where did she go in RRV? And what happened to the older Racing organizations? And Reiko's sister is a military pilot. What if Reiko was an undercover Interpol agent looking into race fixings by a corrupt organization and her cover is being a race queen?

I really want to write shitty fanfiction/run a quest about Ridge Racer, but I'll spare the world my awful writing.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY THEORY

Not to forget how her sister goes from being a pilot, to being a civilian flight attendant, and becomes a pilot again. Both Nagases have a lot of unexplained past.

DASH JUST A THEWY

Reminder that Kanna is worst girl and a literal whore.

What can you expect? You were never there as your father to raise her. It's your fault.

*as her father

That doesn't mean she had prostitute herself for like 40 years. IIRC, she had graduated high school several times, so she could have gotten a real job to support herself. Besides, I would have been there for her, but I was too busy fucking my other daughter. It's not my fault.

I just realized how this sounded after I typed this. Yu-No is a really fucked up game and I love it.

That's really fucked up, user.

This is some creepypasta shit.

Eggman has deepest lore. Also, this first pic doesn't even mention links between Chaos, Void, and Gaia. Of course they're all greek deities, but in the original mythology, Chaos is the Void. They're synonymous.

In Sonic Shuffle we see that Void is actually just the dark half of Illumina, the god of dreams and imagination. Chaos, the god, is called that because he uses the power of the Chaos Emeralds. In his enraged state, once he had absorbed the power of the emeralds, was only using the dark power of the emeralds, as he was fueled by dark emotions, leaving Sonic free to use the light energy of the emeralds with his light emotions. Void is the physical representation of dark emotions. Chaos, the energy, is imagination, it's the opposite of Order, symbolized by Eggman and GUN's machinery (and in the plot of the scrapped Sonic X-Treme, the Rings of Order). Chaos is Power. Power enriched by the heart. This is why the emeralds have the ability to do all sorts of crazy shit.

tl;dr: Void was Chaos (the god) all along, because Void is the physical representation of dark Chaos (the energy), which took control of Chaos (the god) to make him Void's avatar outside of Maginaryworld until Sonic helped him purge it from his heart.

Whatever happened during the events between Megaman and Megaman X?

What exactly happened in this great cataclysm?

But if you don't fuck your daughter in Yu-No, the entire human race disappearsI think, it's been awhile since I played that game.

That's not actually the Game Theory guy, is it? because it sounds like Adam from YourMovieSucks

all these new age media critic faggots were born from the same test tube.

So are you telling me that Sam Beckett goes back to a time where he becomes a father and to save the universe he has to convince his daughter to fuck him?!

It's adam. He has his own gaymen channel called adumplazed.

I watched enough gay theory to be absolutely certain this isn't him.

At some point Wily reforms for real, but Rockman World 2 Wily uses a time machine to go to the future, disguise himself as future Wily, and trick future Rock into a trap to reprogram him and send him back in time to kill past Rockman. After this fails, future Rock is abandoned by Wily but still has the urge for destruction and kept fucking up the future world, so he arranges a situation where present Rockman and Bass team up to kill him for real. And that's the last Mega Man Classic game unless we're counting 9 and 10.

**>inb4 someone says Rockman Shadow isn't Quint/future Rock, because of some iffy translations.
The whole premise of the game is that Rockman Shadow gets more powerful as Rockman defeats the Dimensions and gets their powers, making him seemingly unstoppable. Then he takes his helmet off and looks exactly like Rock. It's clearly supposed to be the same guy, but the unofficial translation going around has lines like "I'm the same model as Quint," which could easily be interpreted as being the same robot, or "After Quint was defeated," which can be seen as him referring to his past self with a different name, since he did have a different name and identity back then. Plus, there would be no emotional resonance with killing Shadow if he wasn't Rock. It's not like Rock hadn't killed literally dozens of earlier Wily Numbers before this, including Quint.**

It's more that he and his daughter go back to pre-human days and have to become Adam and Eve. I think that's the way it goes at least. Like I said, it's been awhile since I last played Yu-No and the story gets pretty convoluted towards the end, so it's hard remember everything. Plot twist upon plot twist upon plot twist, each one crazier than the last.

Nah.

It pisses me off to no end when they say Sonic is just some 90's relic when he had a huge lore from the very start. At least to the Japanese. I remember playing Classic Sonic games on a 98 PC Rom and it came with translated backstories.

info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(16-bit)_manuals

info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_2_(16-bit)_manuals

info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_3_manuals

Funny how Satam fans say the original games have no story when it obviously did without the need for freedom fighters.

They need to convince themselves that the games had no story, otherwise they'd have to come to terms with the fact that their ((localized)) nostalgia was actually just ruining a better story with completely unrelated shit.

Twisted Metal 1

Calypso was originally William Sparks, a man who died in a car accident with his family. In Hell, he managed to kidnap a demon named Black from the devil (Mr. Ash) and use Black's powers to come back to Earth and start Twisted Metal on December 24, 1995. Twisted Metal 3 and 4 say that he does this because he grows more powerful by absorbing the souls of those killed by Twisted Metal, but these games aren't made by the original devs and were rendered non-canon by Head-On. In the canon games we don't know why exactly he does this.

Sweet Tooth is the car driven by Needles Kane, the killer clown.

Yellowjacket is driven by Charlie Kane, a man who wants to find his long lost son, and in the ending of his story he finds out that his son was Sweet Tooth, who he just killed.

Darkside is driven by Mr. Ash, the devil himself, trying to recapture his demon, Black.

Minion is driven by Black, and has won all previous Twisted Metal tournaments under Calypso's control.

Roadkill is driven by Captain Spears, an army Captain who lost his men in Vietnam and wants to go back in time to save them.

In Twisted Metal 2 we meet Marcus Kane, the new driver of Roadkill. Marcus thinks the whole world is a dream, and in his ending he wakes up and finds himself in a hospital room with many other drivers from the game.

Grasshopper is driven by Krista Sparks, Calypso's daughter who was rebuilt by the government into a cyborg so she could win the tournament, get close to Calypso, and self destruct.

Minion is the mid-boss and unlockable character, where he has gotten free from Calypso and is out for revenge.

The boss of TM2 is Dark Tooth, driven by Charlie Kane, Sweet Tooth's father who has gone insane with grief at the loss of his son.

Twisted Metal Black seemingly takes place in an alternate universe, but one of the unlockable characters is Manslaughter, driven by Black. Black is from the original universe and wants to kill Calypso (who is seemingly the same Calypso) and go back. This raises the question of who was driving Minion, who is the mid-boss of the game.

Sweet Tooth is again driven by Needles Kane, but no universe-hopping is implied. He's a killer clown who had a curse of immortality put on him by a crazy preacher at his execution. Also the curse comes with his head being on fire at all times.

Yellowjacket is driven by cab driver Charlie Kane and son. Actually, Charlie Kane is dead, shot by a passenger (the driver of Warthog, Cage, a serial killer), while his autistic son was riding with him. Charlie's son used his autism to rig up a system to remotely animate his father's body, and drive Yellowjacket in Twisted Metal. Upon winning, Calypso reveals that Sweet Tooth was his brother, explaining why he has such an aptitude for murder. Calypso was grooming Sweet Tooth to be his successor, but now he'll just use Charlie's son instead.

Darkside is driven by Dollface, a girl who had a mask stuck on her head by her crazy mask making boss, Mr Kreel (the bad guy from Warhawk on PS1), who also made Sweet Tooth's mask.

Roadkill is in TM:Black, but he's driven by a different character named John Doe, an undercover cop who was seriously injured while going undercover into Calypso's gang.

When you beat the game with every other character, including the secret ones, you unlock Minion. Minion's story features no cutscenes whatsoever, unlike even the other secret characters. Most characters also have text on their loading screens, written from their point of view, but Minion's is in code. If you decode it, you find out that Minion is actually Marcus Kane, from the original series, who wants to go back to the old, colorful world, and that Twisted Metal Black actually takes place in Sweet Tooth's head.

Twisted Metal: Head-On takes place in the original universe again, and ignores 3 & 4. In it, Marcus Kane again drives Roadkill and once again wants to prove that none of this is real. Calypso tells him that it's as real as he wants it to be, and calls him Needles. Marcus then wakes up, and we see that his reflection looks like Needles.

Sweet Tooth's ending in Head-On also shows that his reflection (still in the Head-On universe) looks like Marcus.

Grasshopper is again Krista Sparks, now a ghost, who Calypso invited so she could win and wish to be alive again. Instead she is disgusted at the carnage and blames Calypso for having her help cause it. He says it needed to be this way for her mind to accept… but she cuts him off and wishes that the car accident that killed them never happened. We then see her lying in a hospital bed hooked up to all sorts of machines, with wires coming out of her head, dreaming of a happy childhood with Calypso. Looking over her, he says he hopes this gives her some peace, and leaves the room, while two doctors discuss how long she's been there, 12 or 15 years (the doctor can't remember). If Twisted Metal 3 isn't canon, this is the 12th annual Twisted Metal competition.

Dark Tooth is an unlockable character, driven by Marcus and Needles Kane together, once Marcus has embraced his dark side. In their ending Marcus finally accepts that he is Needles and they team up (still in separate bodies in this world) to drive Tower Tooth, the boss of the game.

Twisted Metal (2012) is another universe and involves Marcus Kane, an ice cream truck driver who woke up one day, put on a mask, and became Sweet Tooth, the killer clown. He killed his family, but his daughter Sophie got away, only to kill herself later, without Marcus' knowledge. Marcus spared his son Charlie, causing Charlie to see himself as Marcus' heir, and become the new Sweet Tooth after Marcus is killed by Calypso, when Sweet Tooth wished to find Sophie, so Calypso warped him into her grave. Calypso then revives Sophie to turn her into girl Sweet Tooth, since her experiences have left her perfect for inflicting pain on others.

We then see that Calypso possesses a bunch of mementos from previous games, from all three universes, implying that this Calypso is the same as the other two. We are repeatedly told that Calypso is the devil in this game, or perhaps Black is originally from this world.

And then the series dies forever because Sony didn't bother to market it or make sure it had functioning online.

Except Krista Sparks, is also in TM2012 driving Darkside, and is also known as Dollface, and in that she's just a model who is really vain and wants to heal a small scar on her face (which she's covered with the doll mask) and be famous. Kinda ruins the Grasshopper story.

The stories of characters like Outlaw and Agent Stone are also really cool. There's shit about aliens and time travel, but it's all very unrelated to the core about Sweet Tooth and Calypso, who nobody realizes actually have DEEPEST LORE.

more like deepest WHORE

dude fonts lmao

Who is he past his name being Sirius?
How did he make his own world out of light over the top of a black hole?
How did he revive a being from a parallel universe to serve under him?
What relation does he have to the ancient civilization in the previous game?
Why does he destroy everything like it's a game?
What did he mean by he was transferring his power to another?

Millenniummon, from Digimon Adventure: Anode/Cathode Tamer and its sequels on Wonderswan, was created when Mugendramon (tl note: mugen means infinite, it cannot be truly destroyed), a digimon made from the most powerful parts of the most powerful machine digimon, once thought to be the most powerful digimon, survived after death (in the anime Digimon Adventure) and jogressed with the digisoul of Chimeramon, the ultimate weapon created by the Digimon Kaiser out of the best parts of the most powerful animal digimon, including the Digisoul of Devimon, a being so evil that its soul could not be killed. Mugendramon had no mind of its own, but was programmed for evil by a human. We see Mugendramon programmed for evil in the video game Digimon World by Analogman, who reappears in Digimon: Digital Card Battle, along with characters from the anime and Wonderswan games.

The Y2K bug caused the remains of Mugendramon and Chimeramon to jogress into Millenniummon on New Years 2000 (despite Mugendramon dying in summer 1999 and Chimeramon dying in 2002). Millenniummon's existence warped the digital world so badly it caused Apocalymon to form out of the jogress of digisouls of digimon who died while failing to evolve. Apocalymon then created the Dark Masters, including Mugendramon, and lesser villains like Devimon. Also of note is that the Dark Masters were able to seal the gods of the digital world, and Apocalymon's existence warped the digital world so badly that it caused the time discrepancy between the real world and the digital world (no, the fast moving clock in Digimon World is not just a gameplay feature). Apocalymon also survives his seemingly final fight and is able to go to another universe and become the much more powerful Gulfmon.

In Millenniummon's second appearance, Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers, he is defeated by the boy from the first game, Ryo, and his friend Ken, but as he dies (he gets better) he infects Ken with a piece of himself, a Dark Spore, which causes the evil within him to multiply until he becomes the Digimon Kaiser and creates Chimeramon, which then of course becomes half of Millenniummon.

After several defeats, in his fourth main game (but there are a few spinoffs), Brave Tamer, Millenniummon becomes obsessed with the idea of becoming Ryo's partner, since Ryo is the only tamer who can match him. He succeeds when Ryo and his partner, Monodramon, realize he cannot be defeated, and Monodramon jogresses with Millenniummon into Cyberdramon to offset his evil and give Ryo a chance of controlling him, which Ryo does by travelling across the multiverse with him, searching for villains powerful enough and evil enough to satiate and justify his bloodlust. Eventually they end up in the universe of the anime Digimon Tamers, and Cyberdramon gains the ability to evolve into Justimon by fusing with Ryo, completing his obsession with him.

And that's how the starter bad guy from the Digimon anime created himself and all the other bad guys from at least two universes, but lost interest and became obsessed with stalking a young boy, and then became the second most powerful hero in a different universe in order to finally succeed in his goal of fusing with that young boy. But you'd never know this unless you played four Japanese only video games. And not Digimon World or Digital Card Battle. He did cause all the problems in both those games, but they don't explain that in the games themselves, only in these other games. The only game even featuring Millenniummon released here was Digimon Battle Spirit. And that game is so shit that PlayStation All Stars is an improvement on it.

That first image is a load of headcanon BS that makes huge assumptions and leaps of logic to justify its own claim.

I should specify I mean the part concerning Eggman. The posts about the classic era lore are good.

I assure you people get it, they're just not responding because it's that obvious. Might make an exception to that guys lets play channel to my no watching LP's rule since it wounds like good background noice

That game isn't cannon and you're asumming that Rockman Shadow is future Mega Man wich isn't clear.
So does Copy Robot.
Now that I think of it, it's more likely that RS is a Copy Robot than the actual Mega Man.

I like RS being his own guy, and I like him being responsible for there being no mega man. Imagine. Mega Man beats Quint, removes his weapons, and sents him back to the future. Unarmed Quint then runs into Shadow, who kicks his shit in, destroying him.

This guy can spend time wandering around aimlessly just so he can kill every single living creature in the world, and eventually erase the world entirely before bargaining with the player over the soul of someone completely innocent and still have people wondering if he was actually evil or not.

Retconned by TM2 & the official TM2 comic.
Mr. Ash & Black are now non-canon in the main universe.
Minion is a seperate demon entirely.

Wait shit 9/11 yo what

The comic was apparently released in '96.
Granted, that was after the bombing in '93.

The stuff about Eggman is the stuff that's very confirmed and very important to the plot of the games. GUN stormed the ARK and killed tons of scientists and their families, including Maria, because they were afraid of Project Shadow. And it's not even like the scientists were secretly evil. Their stated goal was curing NIDS, and their secondary secret goal was saving the world from the Black Arms. All this is pure canon and integral to the plot of Sonic Adventure 2 and Shadow the Hedgehog, with more stuff referencing it, like Sonic Battle.

Nothing else in the plot makes sense if Rockman Shadow isn't future Rockman.

And even if you don't count that game, Mega Man still killed his reprogrammed future self in Rockman World 2.

Mr. Ash and Black still exist and are important, Black is still in Twisted Metal: Black.

Also, I didn't have space to point out that Twisted Metal stories contradict other stories in the same game, let alone in other games in the sequels. But there are still a lot of things that carry over.

there's no deepest lore here
he's just a niggerkike

This guy can literally sacrifice his life to free his best friend and little brother, and still leave people wondering if he was actually some psychotic criminal mastermind who hatched a plot so convoluted and roundabout that it would make Batman and Light Yagami jealous, so he could kill everyone in the world.

It's the stuff like
and
It's creating details to the story of the entire series that aren't actually there in an attempt to make the characters and stories appear deeper than they actually are. Eggman isn't some outspoken hero fighting against an oppressive world government.

dont make me dig through my shitposting folder to find the old images and OC.

It's not creating details, it's just acknowledging that the worldwide military force GUN killing tons of innocent (in fact, heroic) people is Eggman's motivation, as stated in Sonic Adventure 2, where he does in fact say that he does what he does because Gerald was his hero. The fact that he later sees that Gerald went crazy and enacted a plan to blow up the earth is very disillusioning to him at the end of the game. Luckily, we see the real depths of Gerald's heroism in Shadow the Hedgehog.

can be interpreted two ways. Either Asriel is admitting that Chara wasn't a "great" person (which hardly anyone is, except literal saints); or he is admitting that he used to have an unnatural obsession with Chara, believing them to be the actual "greatest person", and now realizes they were just human.

And there is still no evidence that he poisoned Asgore intentionally. "Laughed it off" isn't the same thing as "laughed". Even if he did, Asriel helped. You're still ascribing criminal mastermind-level planning to a suicidal 10-year-old.

It does tho, Copy Robot uses the same weapon as Mega Man, he is linked to him, if Mega Man gets stronger then Copy Robot would do the same.
Yeah, but that doesn't explain what happened to Bass, Proto Man, Roll and every other major robot.

At the very least, Rockman Shadow is the same model as Quint. So he's a second Rock model. Copy Robot seems to be a different model with different powers, which allow him to copy even better (he doesn't have to actually earn the powers by beating other robots).

Bass won when he killed Rockman Shadow. He successfully killed Mega Man, fulfilling his mission.

Also, doesn't Rockman Shadow say that he fucked up the future pretty good? There was nobody left to oppose him, so he had to come back in time to get Mega Man and Bass to kill him.

I mean, he could be a superior version of Copy Robot, after all he was made after Wily had created Bass wich is very similar to Mega Man.
I meant if you don't consider R&F2 cannon.

Well if R&F2 isn't canon then presumably everyone else is fine. The future seems pretty good when Rockman World 2 Wily goes there. They're probably pretty sad about what happened to Mega Man, though.

Also, Copy Robot is already a superior version of Mega Man (except Mega Man has better AI, since he can win the fight despite worse powers), which makes him not the same model. An even more superior version would still not be the same model.

Yeah, but still that doesn't explain what this user asked
Other than Mega Man being kill.
Is the same shit as the elf wars, something we never got to play.

No, Eggman's motivation for his evil plots is egotism. His motivation for becoming a scientist was looking up to his grandfather as a child. Saying that it was G.U.N.'s attack on the ark that motivated him is plainly putting in things that aren't there. And we don't know anything around the Ark incident except for that it happened. Maybe all the good scientists dying was the soldiers acting against orders. Maybe it was only a certain division of G.U.N. that even knew of the Ark's existence and ordered its shutdown. Maybe all the people responsible are dead because it was fifty years ago and G.U.N. isn't quite as bad anymore. We don't know.

Post lewds you fags.
2b tax

Hard to find many of them that aren't a girl.

It is Adam from YMS. He has a gaming channel. Fun fact he also browses Holla Forums. Shit fact he's also a fucking furfaggot (but at least he's self-aware that he's a complete degenerate who should be purged) so it's a mixed bag with him.

Reminder that the serpents are working together and will fuck you over regardless

Most Halo characters, really, what with the 20+ books, but Truth in particular has a lot of stuff to him.

Here's like a 10 page breakdown analyzing him as a tragic leader doing his best to keep the Covenant together instead of as an evil manipulative douchebag most people interepet him as

forwarduntodawn.com/the-shroud/

Same site has a 17 page breakdown of how ODST is an allegory for Dante's Inferno

Common assumption was that Zero was unleashed and wiped out a pretty good chunk of humanity as well as Mega Man and related heroes, but that leaves a big hole in how the hell the world arrived at a pretty OK state that didn't know who Zero was by MMX. There's also that Inafune claims Zero would never do such a thing, but Inafune's already claimed that Zero's "true nature" is as a destructive robot and that him being a decent guy afterwards is basically because he's a Maverick and went from evil to good with anybody who knew about him from before assuming the opposite (that he was Maverick but cured or some such), so take that as you will.

Nothing's really known about what happened in the 100+ year interim between Mega Man and MMX. "Mega Man" doesn't seem to have any special significance to the Reploids and humans of X's era, and by the time ZX rolls around it's only remembered as a title by which magical-girl Biometal transformers go. Hell, Legends more directly references the classic series in terms of it being actual history than any other series does, and it's just as a funny easter-egg for a time-period by which everything before it has been completely forgotten save as fiction and legends.

Also, Zero was discovered sealed in a capsule with the maverick virus, if he went around killing everyone then no one would have been able to stop him and even if they did, they would have destroyed him and not just sealed him.

Now who's reaching? This is the Sonic universe equivalent of Holocaust Denial. Next you'll tell me Chaos didn't kill six million echidnas. He was just giving them a shower, right?

Reaching for what? I'm just saying those are possibilities, but the point is we don't know. We barely know anything about G.U.N., so saying they're an evil, oppressive government is making massive assumptions and, frankly, presenting headcanon as actual canon. All we know is that some part of G.U.N. attacked the Ark, shut down everything, Maria ended up shot and killed, and G.U.N. subsequently covered it up after arresting Gerald. We don't even know exactly why, just the most probable explanation is that they found out Gerald was working with evil aliens. The entirety of G.U.N. being bad is as canon as Shadow's memories of Maria being false implants created by Gerald.

Maria represents the queen of hawaii that chose america over japan.

Pokemon uses a Kanto Region immigrant to be the hero for their Hawaiian game and the villain is America.

SOUTHPARK WAS RIGHT

The entirety of any organization being evil is quite absurd. But if any real military stormed a scientific installation and killed a ton of scientists and their families, despite those scientists not even working on military applications, but rather medicine, we would certainly see them as evil. Even if you tried to say it was only a few bad apples or some shit (which nobody in the games ever tries to say).

Of course the reason is because they were afraid of Shadow, and we can discuss the morality of that, but trying to sugar coat what they did with "maybe it was only a part of them" even though they did things like cover it up, is BS.

GUN obviously thinks they're the good guys and the games present them as such. You're obviously not supposed to think Sonic and his allies, including GUN, are evil. But they've certainly done some fucked up shit in the past, it's just that the fact that they were the ones doing that fucked up shit, and are now shown as heroes, is never addressed.

Yeah, and it also can be interpreted as him saying he was a kind of a piece of shit thinking about it.
That is some pretty big denial right there.
Because Asriel was a little retard who was easily manipulated.
Or he was just an edgy little nigger.
Doesn't help that all of this is still ignoring the genonigger route.

So what the hell are you arguing against? My initial post was how the assertion that Eggman was actually a hero fighting against a terrible world government was completely false. I've never denied G.U.N. has done bad things. But the image in question asserts they're actually the villains of the series.

Because the image in question is having fun by drawing attention to parts of the story that are deliberately glossed over. When attention is drawn to them it definitely shines a new light on things where Eggman comes off looking much better than before.

You're just being no fun allowed.

That doesn't change the fact that his plan was absolutely fucking retarded and would cement the human's fears of monsters, who fucking die by being looked at funny.
Which makes me believe that Asriel genuinely believed that Chara was a the best someone could be and that the plan would have gone perfectly, only to realize too late that it's fucking retarded and nothing would have come of it that benefits monsters other than assured destruction.
Toriel is fucking retarded for thinking it was a good plan in the end of true pacifist. Maybe it was hinted at from her that if one monster had a human soul it could free everyone or some stupid shit and Chara took it as anything other than a retarded plan.
He was just a child, after all, and a human. It's not like being told shit at a young age can sway your thoughts in any particular direction.

But the image in question is asserting it as factual canon. I don't care how fun it is, spreading false information is wrong.

It's subjective. The image is making an assertion for the writer's subjective interpretation of the morality of the acts included in the plot.

there is another face if you look at him upside-down

If you don't look at him upside down, those things that look like hands open up a new path.

That wording is not that of asserting your own subjective view on the matter. It's making a statement as a fact.

Good and evil are inherently subjective. Sonic's theme song is all about how he is amoral. GUN is a world government that killed an entire space station full of medical scientists and their families in the 1950s. Those parts aren't even a bit subjective. The rest is colorful language on subjective matters to make for a fun post. The only ground you have to stand on with your complaint is that it's not said that Eggman hates GUN because of what they did to his family, but he does say that his gradfather was his hero and inspiration, which is close enough to connect with the rest of everything that is 100% concrete canon to make for a fun post. You're just being mega autistic. So mega autistic that you can't have fun being autistic over plots of Sonic the Hedgehog games on Micronesian flipbook imageboards.

Maybe it's because I'm tired of situations where people on this board take that kind of post and repeat it as entirely truth over and over. It happened with CHIM, it's happened with other things, and it's surely going to happen if that image keeps getting posted with no one challenging the first few posts in it. We're going to have idiots who've barely played Sonic games intrude on any Sonic discussion touting that whole post as undeniable fact and convincing other people who've barely the games, increasing the problem.

Considering the only issue is exactly what Eggman thinks of the fact that GUN killed his world saving grandfather, his colleagues, and their families, I don't think it's a huge deal in this case.

But it's not? The post asserts that Eggman is being entirely altruistic, that all his actions are just simply trying to save the world from a clearly oppressive tyranny, when that is clearly not the case, seeing as he tried to mind control the entire planet at one point, terrorized small communities not tied to G.U.N., kidnapped an entire alien race and planet in order to corrupt them into evil fuel, lied to the sole intelligent inhabitant of Angel Island about his own motivations, and takes delight in the suffering of others.

I like that despite how powerful Kirby is Galacta Knight was officially stated to be considered a threat to fucking universes even if he did nothing wrong.

The same one where Earth after nuclear winter has more or less been confirmed to exist. Considering all the technology that likely helped colonize other planets at that point and that humans possibly still exist somewhere, just naturally not seen in a series like Kirby with all that in mind, I wonder if surviving anons would realistically be shitposting about GK every time he's brought up? Like calling whatever power or civilization that made that decision faggots with anime girls and tfw images.

I think the take away is, G.U.N. is evil, but so is Eggman, and Sonic is 2cool4u to give a shit about anything, he just wants to cum inside Amy Rose, smoke weed, go fast, and eat chili dogs while laying on the beach with a martini in his hand.
Why has there never been a Sonic surfing game before? It would fit in with his totally rad attitude.

Closest example to that I can think of is either Rush Adventure with its aquatic vehicles or the Riders series, in which the first game even lets you 'surf' airstreams.

He clearly doesn't hate her, but he's made it more than obvious he doesn't want to settle down. Guy isn't even canonically 20 years old yet. Can't blame him. Even an early adult male anthro is still an early adult male.

This can't be real. The fuck is wrong with people?

Whoa man you are asking big questions here

The manuals say Knuckles has friends on Angel Island. We just never see them. Plus, Knuckles is a moron, he's clearly not the sole "intelligent" inhabitant of Angel Island.

And the rest of the stuff you listed is clearly Eggman figuring the ends justify the means. You can disagree with him. That's fine. He'll do what he has to do to get rid of GUN and replace it with Eggmanland though.

He doesn't though. That's the whole point. He'd rather just hang out with Tails instead.

Also just play Riders. It's air surfing.

Generations had his 20th birthday party in it.

It's fun to get autistic over games that barely have any story, because it requires you to actually think and pay attention to detail. It's no fun when the plot is just spoonfed to you like Final Fantasy or Uncharted or something.

I think it's referring to the other (non sentient) animals on the island.

I wanna fuck that Pharaoh Man.

That just to keep the game under a Teen rating so they can sell more units, but in reality you know Sonic is cumming inside Amy Rose every day.
I get your point, that Sonic is the kind of guy to not go chasing after girls desperately, but Amy Rose is the one chasing after him, so he might as well just take advantage of the situation.
Are you telling me that if a girl like Amy Rose(but human, so make it equivalent) wanted your dick you'd refuse her?

I-it's not Pharaoh Man, it's my own original character who defeated Bass and is the final boss of the internet!

Well, people say don't stick your dick in crazy for a reason

Cute, sexy crazy bitches are love.

Yeah but Amy Rose is the right kind of crazy, she wants the dick, and through the dick her crazy will be cleansed.
THrough the dick all things are possible.

your limp dick couldn't even piss straight much less cum a dam worth mate

This stuff was interesting to read, thanks anons.

Twisted metal did have some cool lore, easily one of my most favorite series.

You can think what you want nigs, but i wouldn't want to be too close to a bitch that carries a hammer everywhere and knows how to use it

Why are you getting so defensive user-kun?
No need to be so tsundere, I'll give you my cock in your boi puss if you really want it that badly.

Well they're sentient enough to give him the nickname "Knuckle." Like okay, that's not exactly the smartest nickname, but it's still sentient.

The whole joke is that Sonic is always running away from Amy.

Well I'm not as cool as Sonic.

Not having sex with girls is cool?

The average Holla Forumsirgin must be the coolest motherfucker ever then.

Or girl puss, both are good.
It's just that I assume it's about a 80:20 ratio of men to girls of people on Holla Forums, it's more likely that it's a man.

Oh, I get it, you want my cock in your cunny.

Ok can somebody can give me a quick answer - why only Sanic can go super saiyan and other animals can't?

It's not just Sanic. All of the core three (Sanic, Tails, and Knackles), plus Silver OC, OW THE EDGE, and a couple of others I won't bother to list, can go into Super forms, with only Sanic and Knuckles being able to go into Hyper forms.

sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Super_transformation
Apparently a bunch of characters can, and you just need the chaos emeralds.

Cock goes in kitty.

at least sonic is the only one that can do this gay shit
sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Darkspine_Sonic

Now that is just an ill informed statement
A bunch of others have gone Super even a robot has gone super once.

That one barley counts Secret rings plot is that Sonic was stuck in a fan fiction alt universe.

Cock pollinates flower?

Cock tastes of feminine honey pot?

Cock enters sex?

just shut up already

No need to be so tsundere, I'll cum inside of your sacred lips even if you don't admit how much you like me, it's okay.

Right, I guess I should've used the term "anthro", instead. Even the Flickies in 3D Blast were able to talk to Sonic in the manuals despite not being like the Babylon Rogues/Kukku Army.

I'll cum inside your love walls?

this mecha Sonic design is so much better than metal Sonic, is there official artwork of it anywhere? I can't make out the details in the sprite.

I'll cum inside your sweet and pure dew covered point of spiritual union.

Adam is pretty self aware and has some pretty decent videos, I like em. I wish he did more video game analyses though because he has quite the knack for that shit.

I want to cum inside your cock craving copulation cave.

I want to cum inside your vagina.

I couldn't find any Official Artwork this was the best I could do.

I want to coat your pussy walls with so much cum that every part of you is filled with it, and it coats your ovaries and you get impregnated, and then we live out in the country in a cottage, and we raise children together, and we have Christmas with all 4 of our children sitting around at the fire with us, and we fuck every day.

the archie comics have some cool art of silver sonic at least, they were building up to mecha sonic until the universe got rebooted

Sorry, I worded that weird.
I meant I'll cum inside /you/ everyday, not our children.

Muhnigga

Really is a sin so much was missed out on because of the weird ass distribution method.

Metal Sonic is cuter.

And speaking of Metal Sonic, at max power he is:

I don't get why the covenant takes orders from mutant camels on floating toilets. They look like they'd be easy to tip over.

So what is he, inside that armor? Is he a kirby, or what?

Shame he was completely obliterated by Knuckles for touching the master Emerald. I've always been fond of the visor-with-a-single-eye thing.

However ,Silver Sonic was found in SA1 in a stasis tank of some sort, right next to Metal Sonic.

Metal Sonic deserves his own fucking game, god damn.

Here is what we know about Galacta Knight

The theory is that Kirby SHOULD be the strongest character in the Galaxy, but then Galacta knight is summoned, therefore the guess is that galacta Knight is actually Kirby in the future where he decides to follow Metaknight's original though process, but takes to insane degrees and, in the process, starts obliterating planets because nothing challenges him anymore.

Kind of appreciate that he was brought back in Lego Dimensions, even if it's in a spinoff where they still show favoritism to Metal Sonic. Apparently, Silver's name is 'Robo Sonic', and is implied to be separate from Mecha Sonic in S3&K..

What a guy.

I said this before in a different thread so I'll give the tl;dr here:
I think Sonic CD subtly implied that Metal Sonic would actually be a better hero – or at least bring about a better world – than Sonic would.

The Past of each stage shows a perfect world, for Sonic. The grass is green, animals frolick freely, and though Eggman's robots are present, they are neither threatening nor wreaking havoc.
It ties into his general attitude throughout the games: He doesn't care about working to build a greater future, and he doesn't care about advancement of humanity and technology to work towards that lofty goal. His idea of fixing problems is a simplistic "We'll just make things the way they were before they got bad."

The Good Future – the optional 'end goal' – of each stage shows a perfect world, for Metal Sonic. The world exists in a state of technosymbiosis: Wildlife fluorishes greater than it ever has thanks to technology's assistance. It is a futuristic utopia where the world literally shines bright and golden, and Eggman's robots have no presence whatsoever. This goes against Sonic's non-stated main goal in every game to date: The destruction of all technology not directly used in opposition of that goal (basically, destruction of all technology that he, personally, isn't using at the time). What's worth noting is that there is no Good Future that is rid of technology in its entirety, despite technology being used solely by Eggman in certain stages of the game. This is the future that Metal Sonic aims for, with additional character traits being presented in later games: He doesn't particularly care about Eggman's ambitions, sees Sonic as a rival instead of an enemy (which extends to biological organisms, meaning he does not see living creatures as an enemy), and he has a mastery of technology that even surpasses Eggman's.

tl;dr Metal Sonic did nothing wrong.

I'd fucking believe you.

Even in the shitty Sonic 4, his bonus chapter shows him getting rebuilt after CD, getting the darkness drive from some ancient whateverthefucks, and then does what HE wants to do, which is chase after sonic.

Because his goal alligns with Eggman, eggman is useful to him, but Heroes outright shows that when Eggman is in the way, he will remove him.

Adding onto that is even after he's defeated in Heroes, he isn't destroyed, he just falls to his knees, reverts form, looks at Sonic and wonders why he can't beat him, even though he's technically better in every way. He's not malicious about it in any manner.

Kill Yourselves

So long for other transformations,I guess.

oh but Knuckles being the guardian of the master emerald means jack shit then?

I always though of Chimeramon as an afterimage of Milleniummon rather than it being itself.

Why does Metal look so sassy in that pic?

these camels were once human-like and revered for their beauty
regression is real, just ask those abos who forgot how to start a fire

I wonder who's behind this post

That's a cute dog.

DISION DID NOTHING WRONG

Did I ever say he did anything wrong?

Sonic is the prophesied chosen one. Shadow is an artificial life form made specifically to try to fulfill this prophecy and use the Chaos Emeralds. Chaos, if you consider Perfect Chaos to be a super form, seems to be a Chao or something and they're specifically able to absorb energy from anything. And Chaos is the most powerful one or just plain a the god of the Chaos Emeralds.

Knuckles can also go super in Sonic & Knuckles but that's it. It's possible that that part of the game isn't canon. It's not like you get a secret ending for beating the game as Super Knuckles or anything.

Silver? Who knows with Silver. Half the shit about him makes no sense whatsoever. Until Silver, it was also established that two people could use the emeralds at the same time (which could be used to say why Tails and Knuckles were only some sort of half-super form in heroes), but then in '06 Sonic, Shadow, and Silver all go super at the same time. So fuck it.

Tails, Mecha Sonic, Blaze, and probably others can also go Super or some variation thereof, but not with the Chaos Emeralds. Tails uses the Super Emeralds, Mecha Sonic uses the Master Emerald, Blaze uses the Sol Emeralds.

Well in the games Hyper Knuckles uses the Super Emeralds. Though they're the same emeralds but powered up, but whatever.

Mecha Sonic can get a super form with the Master Emerald, and is the bad guy in Knuckles' story of Sonic 3 & Knuckles. He survived Sonic's defeat of Eggman and took matters into his own hands to fuck Knuckles' shit up.

It would be cool to see the comics do a proper version of Mecha Sonic, but they just barely got to fixing their ruined version of Metal Sonic, so it will take some trying to get Mecha Sonic going.

Also, does he even have an official name? I don't think Mecha Sonic is official. Is it even clear if he's his own robot or not? Maybe he's just the upgraded version of the one from Sonic 2.

You don't get the best version of the good future, where animals actually live there, and "YOU'RE TOO COOL," unless you destroy the Metal Sonic holograms in the past though. So Metal Sonic is still a dick to life in general.

Blaze is a Mary Sue who gets to be her universe's Sonic and also Knuckles and also she's a princess and also she has fire powers.

Even if you were Japanese it would be confusing as fuck, since the story goes through multiple different video game series, multiple anime series, and a manga. But then the video games that included the core of the story weren't even released here. Weird that Bandai would put all their eggs in a basket that wasn't even released outside Japan. And the games that were on Wonderswan would have sold like hotcakes here since that's what kids wanted here at the time, easy to understand pokemon ripoffs. Digimon World is a much more obtuse and difficult game that would be much harder for kids to understand, but it still sold. They really shot themselves in the foot by making that and its sequels (which are incredibly different but still very obtuse and difficult) the only Digimon games released here.

Well it's made very clear that Millenniummon is the Jogress of Mugendramon and Chimeramon. They don't draw attention to the fact that Mugendramon isn't supposed to have a mind of its own, however, and that Chimeramon's soul is actually the soul of Devimon. That's just something that makes it extra cool when you think about it.

All three return in Lego Dimensions, as shown in

Metal is said to be the best version out of the three

When is this Master Emerald addicted fuck finally coming back?

How did it even become so intelligent? I hope it never speaks, but it's fascinating how this humble upgrade of the previous model gained that kind of free will and knowledge using Chaos Emeralds could supercharge it and make it nigh invincible.

Well Sonic games aren't allowed to have story anymore, so even if he did come back, it would probably be in a less substantial role than he had in Sonic 3 & Knuckles. And that's a game where you have to look at subtle background clues to even notice that the story where he's the bad guy is even a separate story from the one where he's just a henchman.

Still could be a secret boss.

Well we still know so little about Sonic project 2017.

All we know is Classic and Modern Sonic are in it and that there are two big robots that look Very similar to the Death Egg Robot.
I guess Eggman's Robots/Robot Designs are being re purposed in this game. Still very little to go on but we could be seeing Old bosses again.
Now that I think about it Sonic Mania also has Remixed bosses from previous games or at least the one we've seen so far. Really anything could happen.

Wonder why MMZ Zero looks so weird and starts off with a pistol? You never were him, ever. X vanished into Cyberspace to hide the fact that he gave Axl a makeover with his copy ability to have a symbol of revolution, for revenge on Neo Arcadia that turned Zero into the walking nuke that's Omega.

X7's not gonna justify itself.

Ultimate Spider-Man was supposed to be canon to the comics. It's not the main Marvel Universe, but the Ultimate Universe is very large on its own, and it is part of the larger Marvel Multiverse, which includes not only the MCU (which by already has dozens of movies and like five or six tv shows), but of course the main Marvel Universe. The main Marvel Universe includes things like Showa Godzilla, Doctor Who, and the original Transformers continuity (including G1, G2, Beast Wars, and Beast Machines). Then of course Marvel has had canon crossovers with DC, and they exist in the same omniverse. The DCU includes not only things like Sherlock Holmes and all sorts of classic novels, like Dracula and Frankenstein (actually Marvel has a cooler Dracula and a pretty cool Frankenstein too. The novels are canon to both universes), the DC Multiverse also includes the DC Animated Universe, which consists of at least five tv shows and a few movies, as well as Earth-Prime/Earth-33, the real world that we live in.

This means that Ultimate Beetle, IIRC the only "new" character introduced in the game, has the deepest lore of any video game character ever.