Hope that Nintendo finally moving into the mobile market will put a fire under mobile devs to make actual games instead...

Sometimes I wonder why I even get my hopes up that something good will eventually happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XcvkN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give it time retard.

How is any of this weird

Nintendo had nothing to do with Pokemon GO fam

The Animal Crossing mobile game could be even bigger than mobile pokemon if they played it right. It's the perfect type of game to have integrated social features. The chances it will be handled well are so close to zero as to be effectively non-existant though.

Except for licensing it out and allowing it to be made at all?

I seriously doubt the Pokemon company gave the IP to these people and NEVER checked on them.

You should be trying to kill the concept of mobile games.
The shit's cancer.
Play your games on a designated gaming device or fuck off I say.

Phones are increasingly powerful computers, the touch interface is absolutely cancer but it shouldn't be as much of a hindrance to gaming as it has been

Even if there are like 5 actually good games on mobile, I still spent way more time playing on it than my 3DS.

Kairosoft is the fucking shit.

Where were you when they made a better Tokusatsu simulator than that SJW-ridden Chroma Squad?

You already lost

Dungeon Village is my favourite so far. I haven't tried Heropolis though. I played the shit out of Game Dev Story, but only a bit of Anime Studio Story. Was too similar to Game Dev for me to really get into it, though it's still pretty good.

I think more than anything it just proves that mobile games are impossible to make good. Without buttons, you can't do video games right, no matter what.

Pretty much this.

Mario Run is the highest quality trash you could ask for.

Mobile is cancer. As long as it's stuck with touch controls then it always will be cancer.

Plenty of good mobile games in appropriate genres.

Unless you're a total child trying hard to fit in here there's a good amount of games you can find and enjoy for a few hours each.

And most importantly

Mobile games are 99.9% garbage and the remaining .1% is mediocre at best.

The only good thing that could ever happen to mobile gaming is if its bubble burst and all these P2W games went belly-up, which will likely happen eventually but not anytime soon.

Aside from that it's pure cancer, there is no "saving" mobile gaming, it's never going to become like mobile PC gaming like it should have been, no good developer's going to take full advantage of cell phone hardware and utilize gamepads and be successful. Mobile gaming's a lost cause only enjoyed by normalfag retards.

on this thread, i will remind them

XPERIA PLAY 2 NEVER EVER

This fucking board is full of retards nowadays.
What the fuck happened?

Good, it was trash and overpriced
Buy an OTG cable instead

Lol

thanks

Go back to whatever social media shithole you crawled out of, fucking nigger.

The game was developed entirely by Niantic. They also receive the overwhelming majority of the games profits, which is why Nintendo's stock went into free fall for a few days last summer at the height of the Pokemon GO craze. Tons of idiots invested in Nintendo stock then realized the game is actually mostly Niantic's and they pulled out.

archive.is/XcvkN

No need to be pedantic faggot, I was clearly talking about the games development. That said funnily enough no actually Nintendo weren't the ones responsible for licensing it out, that would be The Pokemon Company which Nintendo only owns a minority stake of 32%.

fucking nintendo shills

There are plenty of good video games in appropriate genres.

Unless you're a total child and need simplistic rip offs to play 'on le go xDDD'

go back to r/gaming fucking wow
this is not fucking factual information, it's a shitty facebook meme
they CLEARLY had something to do with it or it wouldn't exist. people thought it was devolved by nintendo, it wasn't but was still published by nintendo

it was published by Niantic though