Hey Holla Forums I'm really sick to my stomach and paranoid because I browsed /x/ and some alien stuff came up can...

Hey Holla Forums I'm really sick to my stomach and paranoid because I browsed /x/ and some alien stuff came up can anyone recommend me some comfy games? P-Pleaseā€¦

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_52.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why? After watching the slow destruction of a place I love due to immigrants, I see no real reason to care about a possibility that is unlucky.

unlikely*

PS2 Level 5 games

Immersion takes a critical hit
Immersion broken

Play starjew valley and stop being a pussy

Chulip. It's about getting nice kisses from nice people.

fucking pussy.

Go back where you came from, Grumps

Anyways, play Day of the Tentacle if you haven't already.

Snek thread?

Holy shit, blow your brains out. Literally kill yourself.

I'd like to SMAC (You), faggot.

what are you pussy?

Play the umihara kawase games.

Grumps couldn't even get past the first day of the game without getting confused and frustrated.

Daily reminder that Blue Beam is a planned hoax, the "alien invaders" will be holograms, the "newly unearthed alien technology" was invented by Tesla, and the entire thing is a ploy to save the (((EU))) and (((UN))) before nationalism crushes them.
Also that the entire thing was ripped off from Watchmen.

Alien:Isolation
Comfy times with your alien.

What spooked you user?

you should probably stop browsing /x/ OP
and don't go to /fringe/ either, lest you become even more unsafe

You need to be 18 or over to post on this website kid.

There's no need to be scared, user.

bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_52.htm

Don't fall into the mental trap of thinking you cannot pose a treat to them

he needn't concern himself with the descendants of fallen angels, its too dangerous for him to do so
furthermore, the prophecy of the popes is on the last man and some certain human(oids) want Damascus to be in ruins; God will come soon

Some ayyys just want a hug.

There are many kind of gods, user.

Which is it?

you knew the answer to that question before you asked it
which ones that you call gods are merely otherwise-unremarkable hell-dwelling entities or in some cases fictional characters that receive worship and have no special powers that others of their kind do not have?
for all you know one of those "gods" are merely the spirit of a long-dead human who got the idea of making gullible humans believe in him by doing something as unremarkable as moving a chair or something every now and then, and causing them in other ways to decide to worship him

I referred to the Almighty Father of Jesus Christ, who can keep OP safe from any evil spirits or "aliens" that may seek to rob him of his free will, which he should hold onto dearly

kirby's dreamland 3 and kirby's epic yarn
maybe you'll like the PS2 katamari games too

i know, who likes those fucking finns anyway. mongols go home!
oh i get it you're a racist and don't mean just any immigrant

It's hard to tell if you're being ironic, so I'll call you a faggot just to be safe.

What does sophie have to do with that, also did they fix the cpu hogging yet?

Poor user got his stomach RIPped open by an alien.

lol no he's probably pregnant with ayylmaos

Atelier Sophie is comfy as fuck, also yeah they patched the %100 CPU usage. There's a torrent for the patch if you pirated it.

Long war ofc

Name a single game
ANY GAME
that is comfier than Atelier Rorona.

FUCKING SPOILERS
you can't

Guild 2 has really comfy music.

Thinking too small OP.

Is it a tomb if you willing entered it? MUH REENCARNATION!!!!!

That isn`t how it works, fam. We are in a rigged game and those that don`t come back are forced to reincarnate anyway.

Muh you lose the battle due to attrition because muh eternity vs your conscious mind

I sure hope not.
I would love to be able to fuck off and have fun in my own pocket dimension.

new super marisa land

what a qt :3

nice digits you faggit.

That's kinda sweet

there is literally no reason why we would come to the earth and fuck up the place. What could we possibly offer to us?

i'm having a pretty bad night mself

quads of truth confirm jews are the master race

is it out already?

kek