Sooo, who are they casting?

Sooo, who are they casting?

Todd Howard

Roman Reigns

Why? They are gonna get everything wrong and i can't take this much suffering anymore, first it was MGSV being shit and now a film to piss on its grave?

MGS5 was a long shot from being the first bad thing to happen to this series.

Lena Dunham as quiet when?

What the hell man

I mean, Kojimbo just wants to be an American Hollywood director. Perhaps this is how it should be.

Ultimate goal would be to finally let him have his change, and give him the Director's chair he's always craved.

But why?

What the hell? There is already a Metal Gear movie, why do you need another one?.

LEFT EYE

To make up for Escape from L.A.

They're still making this even after they fired Kojima?

So they're screening the first 4 games?

Is Konami on board with this? Don't they own the rights to the Metal Gear Franchise?

Fuck you, that movie is great.

The ultimate cuck tbh. Also,
>movie adaptation of a movie.

Hey Boss, how about you
smell
WHAT THE ROCK!
IS!!
COOKING!!!
Let's just get back to base first.

oh that's right…if you copy gifs they don't stay gifs.

MGS1 with minor tweaks would be fine if they treated it like an 80's action flick.

Yeah, i mean just let him direct a film.

Isn't that what Death Stranding is?

Why couldn't they have some jap directing it at least?

Absolutely Disgusting.

That's what every Metal Gear has been, really.
The gameplay is just there to bridge the parts that aren't a movie and to keep the audience's attention for the rest of the movie.

user, come on now. Just succumb to the fate of the human race.

Of course they are, they're still making Metal Gear Survive as well despite having jack all to show after the announcement. Along with Bombergirl and the new bomberman game for Switch, Konami decided to keep on going with games.

weren't there already five of those?

Since when did Youtube allow gore

Isn't this the faggot who got his panties in a bunch over sitting next to an alt-righter on a plane?

everything is going to be fine

How the fuck did she ever get famous? She is a frumpy, tattooed slag. She couldn't have had slept to the top as no one in their right mind would hit that.

literally every single big celebrity and director of the past 20ish years was just a relative of some producer.

Is there even a likable, talented newcomer on the hollywood scene? I doubt it.

Anyone remotely famous is fucking related. Isn't Obonobo's mother a Dunham?

WHART THE FUCK
WHY ARE LENA'S GYNO MANTITS IN THE FUCKING THUMBNAIL
FUCKING FUCKING SHIT FUCK YOUTUBE

gotta ride dat money train straight into a ravine

Wow it's literally illegal to have that opinion here, reported

Warcraft only did well because of China (who probably doesn't give a fuck about a Japanese game about american spies and politics), and AssCreed was a bomb.

Reminder that Kojima has gone full SJW.

I mean she does have the disgusting recessive chin.

Spoil this fucking shit you nigger.

What makes them think that the plot and characters of MGS are remotely worthy to be adapted into a movie? It's a fucking ugly mess of a writing.

Because the game is structured as a movie in the first place? I doubt it'll be fantastic or anything, but this is one that will actually be hard to fuck up.

They're firing all cannons in panic now that Kojima has left. They're well aware he's what made the series worthwhile, now they're scrambling to find something that can replace that cash revenue by whoring the license before it disappears from public memory.

German dude who played Hans Landa in Inglorious Basterds. But him being brought into the public light was 90% sheer luck.

I don't want to give them views can someone make webms or just tl;dr them for me? Also thumbnails look disgusting as shit

I'm not going to waste good electricity so you can be repulsed by Lena Dunham's goblin tits.