"Dead Rising 4 not Windows 10 Exclusive, Coming to Steam"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH XBoners on suicide watch.

No one here bought an XBone… right?

escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169616-Dead-Rising-4-Steam-Bound

archive.is/moG1N

Killer Instinct when

Uh, no thanks.

Yeah of course, it's a shit game, but it was the last thing Xbone fags had left to tout. Now there's literally nothing left on the console that's even marginally worth considering.

Any games that are on wangblows 10? Also, inb4 denuvo.

The series wasn't that good to begin with and only got worse.

Are there even still any exclusives on Xbone that you can't find later to be released on PC?

But I'm already enjoying the shit out of the first one. No one asked for this shit.

It's so shit i'm not even going to pirate it.

At least they learned to add in 60FPS instead of needing a config file like in Dead Rising 3

At least she is a cute!

This. Tried to watch some of the gameplay. It is portal two levels of bad attempts at humor.

Why would you want an NSA-tan in your house when you have the superior Windows 7?

Who gives a shit?

Who is also cuter

I swear, the XBone is an underdog when it comes to the 'worst console' race.

It's got all the problems the PS3 had, with a shitty pre-release, an utter lack of exclusives, trying to make their console more of a media box than a game console, and unlike the PS3 it doesn't seem to be making any efforts to make up for any of that shit and improve.

It's actually losing what few exclusives it had, there's practically nothing left that you can say is on the XBone and nothing else. It's unbelievable.

and you blame consoles, namely playstation consoles for your problems?
dudes

I'd wager that between all of the users here, we blame everything and everyone.

Except ourselves

I bought DR3 because I'm a sucker for Dead Rising and even I thought it was shit. Convinced me to never buy another Dead Rising game made by the canucks again. The series is dead to me and it's better that way.

By the way

What did they meme by this ?

Whats weird is that DR3 was made by the same studio who did 2, its not like they were inexperienced.

Also apparently some rumor spread that Capcom Vancouver was given the chance in 2013 to work on either some game called Knights of Aegis or a Dino Crisis reboot and they turned down the latter.

Raiden IV is on PC now so it could happen in a few years.

I'm not gonna play it but this still gave me a chuckle. I guess not even exclusive vidya could peddle your free botnet, huh, Mr. Gates?

There were probably still supervised by the jap team in some fashion or they didn't want to stray too far for the formula in 1 when they made DR2. Still, you could see the first few changes in the tone of the game.
DR3 is what happens when cocky western devs think they can do better than the original formula made by nips + corporate meddling by Microshit.

At least the PS3 did something that was novel at the time (It did indeed play movie blu-rays, if for some reason you actually cared about them). Xbone has nothing that a cheap smart TV box can't do.

Fuck this garbage piece of shit. If you aren't going to make a good Dead Rising game you stupid canucks why don't you just close your goddamn studio and let Capcom save all that dev money for Dragon's Dogma 2.

You'd have to be a lobotomy patient to buy an XBox for a Dead Rising game.

Xbone is just a pre-built PC, so no. Why the fuck would microsoft make exclusives for their OS.

*for their console and not have them running on their OS

Part of the sentence got erased.

I like this, i configured my PC the minimal possible with a good wallpaper who is shown only for 5 seconds before the Steam big picture automatically starts

I put Steam big picture to copy console dashboard

And i don't like to open other programs or folders to open my games after i stopped to pirate games because of steam sales,

I only buy games within of Steam, i don't buy games in other websites because i want to play all my games within of Steam and have atuomatic acess in mode big picture when Windows Starts.

But i never buy any Dead RIsing before, maybe if the game is really good i would buy this in some steam sale when i make my PC gamer again because i sold my old pc gamer.

Thing is, PS3 gradually built up a list of exclusives. Later in the generation Sony dished out a ton of new and fun IPs, all exclusive to PS3. There was reason to get it.

With the Xbone, all its previous exclusives are going elsewhere, and Microsoft are making pretty much 0 first party contribution to exclusive Xbone games outside shitty forza and halo rehashes

If you do want to try Dead Rising I recommend starting with 2 or the original. Dead Rising 3 just runs horribly.

Thanks

Not a single person was bragging about DR4 exclusivity you inbred fuck.

I only bought an Xbone because the monthly (((free))) games are actually good. I only play those plus the EA access ones alongside the odd exclusive while it is still exclusive.

I don't recommend an Xbone for anyone who:

1- Has a PC
2- Likes primarily weeaboo games
3- Pirates games on the PC or has enough money to not worry about spending on games

The Xbone is only a good choice if you don't have a gaming PC and you are a poorfag (so you can survive on the monthly games, which are actually decent unlike the PSN indiefest). Otherwise, stay away from it.

If you have a PC, you are set - nothing else needed. if your PC is sort of shitty, invest in a new GPU or something instead of looking at consoles. If you really want a console to go alongside your PC, the PS4 is probably the best choice, though the WiiU can be a good one if you find it for a good price and plan to pirate all it's fucking games (there aren't many anyway). I'd consider even a PS3 instead of an Xbone, to be honest.

Know that DR1 is a little obtuse, but in a good way. Don't be afraid to fail out the main story and just dick around the first time around, since it means XP and learning the layout.

Start with the original. DR2 is very lacking in the details that made the first game great. I think the worst thing about the game is the slow run speed that you start out with combined with the zombies buffed grab attack, really makes the early game trash.
I don't even understand their thinking in increasing the duration of the grabs since they took all the challenge out of rescuing survivors it doesnt fill a role in the gameplay, the short grab in DR1 was a harder penalty.