Nioh thread #4 I Have Discovered that there is a Tengu Emoji Edition

👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺
Alright everyone post your builds/fashion choices for your William.

What are you're favorite specific weapons of each class?

How many rare helmets have you found and where?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamecity.ne.jp/nioh/update.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot the link to the previous thread.

Fucking soulsfags

👺YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUU👺

im just throwing stats around whatever i need at the moment. like dexterity, onmyo, skill, a little body for HP, and giving some spirit points now because i want to get the bonuses from the spirits

So far, i'm with a ninja build (15 body, 25 heart and skill and 45 Dex) and i've recently defeated the Gasha Dokuro.

I've tried a Tengu look with the Tengo Visor, the black monk shoes and gloves and the Kuro Karasu pants and body. Quite solid.

Now that i got the Bandana from the dual swords quest, i've changed my looks to something more generic. Also, i'm planning on doing a Kintoki build only investing in physical stats and going full heavy armor, axes and dual katanas.

Is nioh any good btw? Is there a lot of character customization? are there hammers?

Yes to all three.

Give this game to pc right now.

First it was bloodborn now this, I hate you sonyniggers so goddamn much

Let's make the Tengu a new symbol for the racist white supremacy conspiracy

Aren't you supposed to not care about games on other platforms?
PCucks I swear to god.

Are you really being salty right now?
Like, showing actual butthurt, on an imageboard?
over not getting games that are on a platform you hate?
You're going to become a target real soon.
PCucks and Nintardos are the SJWs of Holla Forums.

i'm assuming full familiarity reduces the cost right?

personally, i am of the opinion that bloodborne fucking sucked. low FPS, all this unnecessary whacky transformation weapon garbage, 200% edgy graphics & setting, massive control delay never seen before in a souls game, like half a second to take in your commands made it unplayable for me to the point i had it refunded from sony, even as singleplayer BB was an awful experience and its better left abandoned in a single platform, its a shit game trying too hard to be edgycool-sofast

NioH however,
on PC, NEVER EVER
suck it pc fags.

t. haiku user

go play some forklift simulator

Shitposting aside, I posted in the previous thread that you should max out familiarity of your equipment before bringing it up to 150(+), so it will increase its stats further into the higher levels. Well, it turns out I may have been completely wrong now that I have more clear comparison. As you can see in these pics, my sword levels up to 150(+2) with 1101 AR regardless of its familiarity.
I don't know how many people relied on that post, but I still feel the need to correct it.

So fuck it, post your weapons while we're at it.

Here's some examples of rare helms.

To salvage this thread or continue laughing at the actual butthurt coming from PCucks, what to do what to do?
I mean, this won't be the last Nioh thread, and you don't usually see salt like these threads have been pulling in. Might be a bit of a waste to just let the opportunity go.

The true way of the samurai

Lol this game is literally just a Dark Souls clone.

i just found an NPC revenant called GITAROO_MAN

these fucking devs man

Successor*

t.somebody who hasn't played it

It's much better than dark souls imo. The combat isn't just faster, it feels a lot more fluid too.

I was actually going to call you out on it last thread, but decided to go to sleep instead.

and no, the cost is based on how far the new level is from the "original" level and how many times you've soul matched. It gets pretty stupidly high on anything that's not Divine pretty fast

oh.

so i fucked up by making the first soul match?

At least I know what to do now.

not really, the most important thing is the level difference between the base and the new.
soul matching in NG is only good if you really have a set bonus you want to keep for a few more levels, the costs are way too high otherwise.

What the fuck is the deal with those wheels? Motherfucking faggotniggers, I hate them.

Wheelmonks are the worst part of this game

I just want to know why a regular human enemy became a gravestone and also why his revenant was so tough.
Nothing in the tutorials about that one.

The deal is you need to get around them and hit the face that has amrita covering it's eye.

Every time you say this, it ends up being wrong.

It's been said about…
Hasn't been wrong yet.
oh wait

>often wait for sales or play it used if piracy is not an option
every time
v
e
r

t
i
m
e

Mastered the katana, now specializing in spear. Going for the historical samurai build.

GTAV was never exclusive to Sony. Isn't that what this is about? GTA V never ever was Sonyfags and Xbots trolling you together. I think the Nintardos even had a laugh at you too there.

how do i get Kodama Sense?

having trouble finding these bastards

There's amulets with that perk, you could also fight Honda Tadakatsu and get his guardian spirit Shika.

h ttp://nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Shinka

Oh wow, 2 whole games in history!

Look, i'll be honest with you, the only reason Bloodborne isn't on PC right now is because it's the only reason people (in this case casuals) buy a 400 dollar lump of plastic these days. When it all dies down it heads to PC in the end because companies are money whores.

Also demon's souls is a pile of shit, and the fact that you fail to mention most of the PS2 library basically means you admit that anything and everything can be emulated on the PC with no issue.

It sounds like you're hanging onto a salty, salty position, my friend.

I'd say it's about even. Ni-OH has Superior combat and boss fights, but Dark Souls has better enemy variety and level design.Though the loot system pushes Ni-OH ahead for me because I fucking love loot games.

Well because there are NPC revenants placed by the devs. The reason they're so hard usually is because their AI is designed and not left up to the values the player set. They also take advantage of toughness, which most players don't. That's why you'll find revenants like the one under the spider bitch who are wearing the tatwnashi set and will literally hyper armor through everything

Do NPC revenants usually start out as normal human enemies?

Yes.

I got a kabuto with kodama sense from a revenant with a red name on the side mission that takes place on Umi-bozu's level (the one that takes place at sunrise). If I remember correctly, you can find that revenant by going to the left from the second shrine, past a Nurikabe/wall guy.

To be fair, the Souls games need better enemy variety since the combat doesn't have as much depth to it. I wouldn't mind Nioh having more types of enemies, obviously, but I'm pretty satisfied with the variety we currently have.

Why? so we can have the cancerous soulsfag come out of the woodwork or even make more cancer originating from steam's soulsfag? Besides it's Koei Techmo, you don't want a KT port.

That's crazy to me for some reason.

Some of the revenants refer to actual samurais, in honnoji temple you can find revenants of the Mori clan, and even Ranmaru Mori.

i wish they had turned the contrast up in the equipment text

It's better than at least Dark Souls 2 and 3. Not that being better than 2 is hard, but it being better than 3 was a surprise for me since I really liked DaS 3. I'm not sure where I'd put Dark 1 or Demons on the ranking if I where to rank them and I want to put off ranking BB since I haven't completed it yet and don't have the DLC. BB does have the advantage of coolest setting for me though.

Personally, I find it difficult to compare the Souls series and Nioh, because there are some very significant things that Dark Souls does that Nioh does not, and some very significant things that Nioh does that DS does not. Personally, if I had to rank them, I'd go DS>Nioh=DeS>BB>DS2. I leave out DS3 since I haven't played it. The gap in between all of them is fairly insignificant, except for DS2, which I think is much worse than any of them.

Oh shit I just stole a nigga's bear!

Nioh = Bloodborne = DeS > DkS > DkS3 > DkS2

Listen anons I know it's a pain, but the problem here is that Sony wants to sell their console which frankly needs all the help it can get. Microsoft has already abandoned the xbone, and Sony is going to use all of the exclusives it can get to give it an edge. They will never release a game like Nioh to the PC while microsoft is still in control of the PC market. Good news is that is changing, and once microsoft kicks the bucket they may consider moving some stuff to PC.

Nioh isn't even Sony's IP though. Didn't Microsoft also publish the last two Dead Rising games, were exclusive on the Xbone for a while, then went multi-plat? I honestly would have liked to see Nioh on more platforms. I want the Souls series to have bigger competition, that formula is in dire need of change despite how much I enjoyed DS3.

i know you're just trying to bait PCfags by equaiing 2 masterpieces like DeS and NioH to something worse than dogshit like bloodborne, but come on man, too obvious. bloodborne is garbage

Yeah god forbid anyone do that

i meant you should improve your b8, not that you shouldn't b8. fuck pcfags

Not mine
I wouldn't take that from a goldenface poster

So this game is basically Dark Souls with a shitty Samurai reskin? Sounds over rated.

The final boss (Thousand Eyes) was kinda cool, but man was he easy.

It feels like the whole "return to london" stuff was a segway into a dlc story hook. I'm ok with that, though; the game felt "complete" after the credits rolled following Orochi.

I recently found out that you have some control over yourself while falling. You can change your trajectory by holding a directional input. This can help on some of the levels with controlled falls (hino, bath-house, etc).

I've seen footage of that boss in NG+. The fight changes quite a bit, and it looks significantly harder.
One of the cool things about this game is the NG+ changes. The loot system alone is a game changer especially at that point.

I think I'll tackle NG+ after I get the platinum trophy.

IS onmyo magic worth anything? I was thinking of getting it to 20 to get the one mystic art about skills lasting longer, and then ditching it for ninjutsu.

It's alright for buffs and debuffs.

Get it for the Sloth spell. That thing is sick and it stacks with electricity, wich will slow the enemies to a crawl

Aight, I'm buying this shit today. Any tips for a first timer?

Make sure to learn the "ki pulse on dodges" skill asap.

Alright. Is that one mystic skill in ninjitsu that increases ranged damage worth it?

Either I played this game too much or the drop rate of these are plenty. To be fair though I only got them through summoning revenants.

ki flux is more important in my opinion. Make sure you start using that. Also, if I had to rate weapons in terms of viability I'd say kuri = 1kat > spear > 2kat > axe. However, any weapon can take you from start to finish. Try out all of the weapons for a bit you get a lot of samurai points for using a new weapon class, and pick the one you like the most.

I would say forget about ranged damage and go for poison and fire. Kunais and Shurikens fall flat in lategame since you pretty much tickle the Yokai with them. They are very useful against humans, but if you want something useful for all enemies, go for the poison.

Why is axe that low? I have been using it this whole time and I can't get used to any other weapon but it.

I figured kunai became shit, but does it boost gun damage? I have been using a handcannon so far due to my stats.

No, the mystic skill only boosts shuriken and bomb damage. For gun damage you need to invest in matchlock master and cannon master.

Alright. I guess I will do ninja stuff. Is there a benefit to maxing out one in particular, or should you just focus on getting both to 20. I would like to boost gun damage and ammo capacity, but it is rare for me to get ninja points.

The axe isn't that bad. If you go for heavy armor, the axe is pretty much the best weapon you can choose since it will allow you to poise tank through every attack and the techniques (specially the high stance combo) are brutal to destroy the ki of the enemy.

I find it too slow. If you took every weapon class and had a master wielding them while pitting them against bosses of ever increasing levels, then I think the axe would be the first to trail off. It really doesn't matter though. The endgame is pretty much exactly the opposite of what I described, and we're the ones getting ever stronger.

The trophy to complete all missions requires you to beat NG+ in its entirety, I think.

Yeah, I'm not big into trading hits, and the 1kat covers ki drain pretty well. the kick is pretty usable. The skill "Sword Ki" is also really good for anything ki related: It's got some super armor on it so you can face tank a hit and still get it off getting the enemy to lose ki from both attacking and getting hit with a high ki damage attack, It's great at guard breaking turtles, it can be comboed into from low/mid stance's kick this does enough ki damage that you can actually just knock most wheel monks over, and if someone tries to parry it once pvp comes out or we get some bosses that parry the player they lose all ki and are put in the out of breath state. Axes deal great damage, but they're just so slow.

Sony is the publisher though outside of Japan. Usually when you have a mixture of publishers it can make it difficult to publish on competing systems.

I'm almost sure my gun started doing way more damage after getting that mystic art.

kusarigama is so much fun, and the damage is amazing

Well, that's the point of the axes: They will demolish anything in less hits. And if you're looking for ki breaking potential, Earth rumble and the high stance combo are way better than the Katana at that. Earth Rumble throws a regular skeleton to the ground in 1 hit and almost makes a big one eat dirt as well. And the High Stance combo is just amazing for breaking defenses and Ki

I admit the slowness of the axe it's the main gripe, but if you go for heavy armor the axe is going to make your wet dreams true.

I was mistaken, it actually does. It increases the damage of all long range weapons

What didn't you like about bloodborne?

You can stop with this bullshit at any time user.

it's a p good game but i wouldn't waste $400 just to play it.
the ps4 has little-to-no games i'll just wait until it goes on pc tbh

didn't mean to sage

but Koei Tecmo ports usually suck ass

20 fps
delayed controls
paid online i suppose you can skip this one, since every game on pshit4 has paid online, but it still annoys me
some enemies have shields (at least in the beginning), but your character is too retarded to grab a round chunk of metal and strap a handle to it. nope, gotta have a gun for sword&gun maximum edgyness. they made a game all about fast dodging and quick movement but delayed your every action by like a whole half-second on purpose.

there were other things that annoyed me, but they were details, mostly graphical and gameplay wise why is every weapon a saw or a something-saw?
But yeah, the unforgivables are the 20 fps and the delayed controls. no other souls game had controls this slow and i played all of them, combined with the low frames it was just a shitty, awful experience that im glad i got a refund on.

seriously from, let it die works at a smooth framerate and its a free game, so does nioh, why couldn't you make a game that runs smooth?

lots of niggers who stole a bit too much money buy consoles for NBA games, in south america for FIFA games and GTA.

i'd rather buy a shitty port than waste $400

Wew, in between this and trying to spread the rumor that Neir is going to use DRM you guys are becoming more pathetic then nintendrones.

Which is a shame because this game actually looks fun enough for me to consider a ps4.

How you envision PCucks unable to buy a console when video cards can cost more then the whole thing?
Most of us don't rationalize a 500+ purchase for a single videogame, which yes until this moment has only been BloodBourne.

I have a system that has more then 2 good games.
If I want I can buy the system to play the games, but buying a console for two games doesn't make sense.

Accusing everyone of crying or being mad doesn't change that, and is a constant tactic used by Sonyggers to push people to get their console.

If you are so happy with your console why do you make threads that are focused on pushing the console on people.
If it was this great game console with all these games, I would think you would want no one else to get it as to avoid the casualization that occurs with a large market.

That's the only way to get them.

your tears are really salty, but you came to a Nioh thread and started bitching that its not on PC.
if you weren't upset and butthurt and practically on the border of tears right now you wouldn't have entered the thread, you would have clicked the [-] and moved on, but nah, you're a pcfat, you like to throw shit but don't like it when it bounces back at you :^)

what level revenants do you have to fight for those helmets?

No I came to the thread, hoping to learn about the game but instead I get 100+ posts of Sonyggers pretending to be PC fats.

So far the only thing I have learned is that you kill relevant to get rare armor and that the armor looks good as hell.

If you are looking to convince people to play the game maybe you should discuss it?

What percentage of this board do you think actually owns a ps4? Is it really that unlikely that anons without ps4s would come to shit up the thread like you're doing right now. If you don't want to discuss Nioh, then just leave. Go make a pc master race thread or something. I just want to talk about my game without all this derailing.

Your fucking victimization is unbelievable. Half this thread is trying to bait PC users.
I can't talk about the game I don't own it.

I lurk in generals of games I'm interested to learn it, and I'm telling you its a fucking shitty general.
Fix it.

you ain't helping much

Well you can't fix the problem without it being addressed.
If you want me to contribute all I can do is ask how the games armor fashion is and beg for character screenshots.

check your charms, every once and awhile you'll get one with kodama sense

waiting to find a ryu hayubusa revenant that's OP

They're not though.

They are though.
Its like I'm trying to move on to discuss the game and you niggers really dislike any thing regarding the game being discussed.

I started using spears and dual katanas, and I would say they are pretty nice. Work decently well together too with the ninja/gunner build I was doing. I tried to get into the sickle, but i could not get used to it. Anyone have their favorite weapons yet?

Apparently the dlc is going to have entirely new weapon types. I wonder what they would be. Maybe some sort of heavy mace or a regualr mace like weapon?

Most of them come from specific developer revenants on specific stages.
The dragon one is the exception. You can ONLY get it from player revenants since it was originally bonus DLC from Japan. I've heard the bone bridge stage in NG+ is a good place to farm it.
I'll see if I can find a list of specific places and revenant locations.

Currently, my ninja build is doing great with sickle and dual katanas. Sickle is able to dominate human enemies with ease thanks to the pull moves and Dual katanas are perfect to set enemies on fire or poison them.

Today i started my Kintaro build, with heavy focus on physical stats and heavy armor. The Axe has proven to make this build brutally efficient since it's the best weapon in the game to break ki and oblieterate defenses thanks to it's slow and brutal combos

a kanabo would be cool

I really wanted to have a Kanabo and go for a full Oni build only with big sticks. It also would be nice if we got some Naginata and Nodachi.

Also the Kodama bowl hat has kodama sense.

How much unique armor and weapons would you say the game possesses?
I mean unique too, not just color variations.

Katana and Kusarigama. Katana brings the biggest single-target versatility of all weapons, imo. Your iframes in low with A agility and the respective talent that upgrades Swallow's Wing are pretty ridiculous, as is Sword of Discernment in general.
Kusarigama has great options in mid for multiple enemies, and has probably the most versatility for multiple ranges (and enemy sizes).
Low in particular is great for stacking elemental afflictions. However, wind-up times make it difficult to use for me, and I'm sure I'm not using the sickle adequately…

These grapes sure are delicious

Weird how your angle is actually against the game and not the ps4 in general. I disagree with you, but thanks.

Well, kusarigama weapon has like 12 skins, and I would assume the same for each weapon type, roughly, make for 60 weapon "skins" with probably… 12 more skins for ranged weapons total.

Then there's probably roughly 20-30 something skins per armor piece, so head, chest, arms, legs, feet.

Is there any advice you would have for using that weapon? I could never get used to it. The spear though is pretty nice at breaking stamina as well with the kick and the high stance. Body, heart, skill, dex, spirit, and a little ninjitsu is what I have been doing so far. I am mainly just using the ninja stuff to get poison, those paralyzing effects, and some of those utility items. I might do some magic just to get those slow talismans and the mystic art.

Okinawan martial arts are well known for the usage of shields. It's used like a buckler.

we have IDs here retard, if you wanted to talk about the game you would have done so, but nah, you spend all (5) of your posts defending your pcfatness. do you get this butthurt everytime you don't get every piece of candy in the playground?

we don't want you to do anything except fucking off.

actually i found a random helmet with kodama sense on it on the same level i was having a hard time looking for the last 2 kodamas, weird thing huh? either way, i got it now. time to go back to old missions and hunt down the ones i missed.

i also found one called PiratesH8Ninjas. stanky old meme name.

i use the sickle mostly its called koo-sah-ree-gah-mah, you uncultured swine!" its far more versatile than other weapons, and it does amazing damage.

of course its against the game. other games work smoothly and with responsive controls, bloodborne in comparison to something like nioh, let it die, or the good old demon souls is complete shit.

How unique are we talking here?

Underrated post.

Should of done a better job checking.
Fanboys are just as cancerous to generals as shitposters.
You are way to overly defensive.

How is the weight and chain weapon?

fucking fun, although its almost broken against human-type enemies since you can grab them, then leg sweep them while they recover, then smash them while they're down and repeat

I really like axes, but the game is too fast paced and I'm not good enough to make it work the way I want. I'm getting gud at the game first, then I'm gonna go pure stamina for a tank axe build

Really good but it's techinical and you really need to put some skill points in it to make it work.

stop posting.

So they've decided to add a PVP mode in later on.
Why?
Who seriously asked for this?
What's next? Invasions?

I'm sorry did you think you were the papa or resident faggot?
You don't own the general nigger and I'm asking questions about game a mingling fine.
Your mouth my nuts, nigger.

Also how the frames on the standard ps4, assuming I am a big enough faggot to buy a console for this game and BB how would it run.

I've heard the PS4 pro is a rip off that barely runs better.

By the way, I think I understand the reasoning behind that "staying around lvl 100" rumour.
In NG+, your options for farming Divine gear are either doing missions in hard mode (and spending Ochoko cups to increase drop rate), forging them using Divine Fragments (which, in turn, you get from disassembling Divine items) or farming Revenants, as you won't be the only one aiming for a green equipment tab.
My guess is, since difference in level affects drop rate, that said drop rate maxes out at 50 levels.
Not like I can confirm that, though.

Neat.

looks like a lunch tray

How big are your lunches fatty

i prefer fighting NPC versions of the other players characters. mostly because in invasions ping would always end up determining the winner, and thats pretty unfair for me. i'd rather they keep the group play to co-op. either way you're not going to be co-oping or pvping much without paying that stupid PS+™ sub. i'd rather play offline than give in to sonys jewry.

why didn't you say that at first instead of coming in with your shields up then? geez, what a crybaby.

For me it was really that BB didn't change the souls formula at all. It had the regain thing which was nice, but in the end it followed the exact same formula as every souls game. That and I felt like the weapon transformations didn't actually do much on the whole. There are exceptions but a majority of them just didn't make the weapon feel that much different.
At least in nioh the ki pulse system makes it more than "wail on enemy until out of stamina hide behind him, or back off until wash rinse repeat" for a majority of enemies.

I also felt the chalice dungeons were just a mistake, and the game without the DLC was lacking. With the DLC I'd say it's a 5/10 but it just feels like a souls game where you're forced into light armor and that's it.

What kind of fatty-boy sized lunches are you eating?

I said I may, it may come as a surprise to you, but some people think about purchases before committing.
Also I like how your attitude changes when you learn I may be buying a console.

So blocking is pretty much pointless if you don't have at least 100 toughness

I think I meant to say tv tray table instead of lunch tray.

Also, if you are in A agility and have daiba-washi as your spirit, you can get farther and faster using low stance dodges instead of sprinting. If you have a sword and the mystic art I'd imagine it'd be near pointless to run

What kind of fatty-boy sized tv dinners are you eating?

i have it set on the mode that "stabilizes framerate" and there are noticeable drops in certain areas still

of course you like them, you lost the fight. you admitting defeat is as good a reason to stop fighting as any.
maybe you'll stop being an insufferable shitposter once you get some video games to play.

how much of a fat fuck are you?

Low weight means faster Ki recharge times, I guess there's a turnover point where either (blocking vs. dodging) becomes more attractive for a specific weight category, but there's no data yet.
Personally, blocking is still as important as dodging, e.g. to make sure you get your kick in between the Raven Tengu's combo.
It's important to switch to mid if you see a block string in your future, in any case.

Lost an argument how?
What argument was there?
You claimed I was shitposting meanwhile my (5) posts which were really (10) by the time you made a comment, I was discussing the game.

You really just want to make an argument when there isn't one so my question is why you are more focused on our non-existent argument then discussing the game.

It wasn't that dumb of a statement.
They build em pretty big.
You talk about insufferable shitposters but that seems to be what you are. What do you get out of being such a retarded faggot?

with super lightweight armor you can do a special low stance katana move too (and maybe more? i've only been using katana/kusari on my run)

He's a fucking retard, obviously.

The Yagyu set is probably the ideal set for that. And with one of those special magatama you can use it with any katana.

El oh el.

The description is a bit misleading. You're probably thinking about "Swallow's Wing 2", a talent that upgrades said skill (and said skill alone!) so you're doing a DWGR instead of a simple backstep.
Still, incredibly good if you manage to get behind your target, get your low combo in - specially with the mystic art that increases damage when striking an enemy's back - and then hit triangle to get out there scot-free.
Very useful for Onryoki.

thats some massive fucking dinner you're eating you fatty.

i guess being a pc exclusivist and obesity go hand in hand

THE MEMES!

i was using yagyu for a little while but switched over to yatagarsu since it looks cool and the stuff i was finding had more bonuses

hey i just got the first one from a random revenant, its called the "lucky tanuki kabuto". its medium weight and has locked stats of 2.3% damage reduction and +20% gold earned

how long until Koei makes a Nioh Warriors game?

jesus fucking christ i'm much happier with his soft spoken nature in game

"PREPARE TOOOO DIE!!"

god no

Jesus fucking Christmas those games are fucking cancer

Familiarity lowers cost, using materials of a higher rarity lowers cost (in other words, matching a low level purple with a high level white will be way more expensive than matching a low level purple with a high level purple), eventually you will be able to get soul matching discounts unlocked as well.

thats probably why the fusion i was trying asked me for 515k. thanks for the insight bob

If you want to discuss a game and its mechanics, you should probably go to a place where people actually play the game, such as a wiki/wikia/wiki forum like there was when demon/dark souls came out. There were new locations updated every hour, new weapons, rumors, secrets, etc. There are also private groups you could probably be invited to - to tamper with game mechanics and find glitches - which are how glitches are found, not by posting on image boards.
I remember back in the old days.. finding hundreds of secret glitches/locations in lotr:conquest on ps3, good old days. We would message each other in group chat and spend hours finding cool stuff.

thats because the wikia people are dedicated to finding game breaking bugs and finishing the game as fast as possible to fill the wikia with data and be "the first" to spoil the fun for everybody else.

i doubt they even have fun playing games anymore.

There's a revenant in Master of the Twin Blades NG+ that has a spear with inheritable A Body scaling right now.

i keep forgetting these upgrades even exist

i should really get into finishing those titles too. the skill points from them are very good.

Just equip the yagyu katana as your secondary weapon. You just need to have a piece equipped to count towards set bonus. Also, multiples of the same piece don't count if you equip 2 warrior of the west bows and nothing else, you'll only have 1 set piece filled. I'm not sure because I don't use it, but I think the Iga set actually has 2 main weapons, and you need to equip both for the full bonus without the yasakani magatma.

There's a revenant in Master of the Twin Blades NG+ that has a Gozutenno's Axe with stamina scaling right now.

Yea, but I'm not in NG+

Then I'd say rerolling stats is probably a waste of time.

does anyone know if summoned people can see refashioned armor or not?

I believe they see refashioned armor yes, but your revenant will not have it.

Yea. I just went into mitsunari with shut gear and stats then. I got to play how I wanted though and got good.

So this is Japan's answer to Dark Souls…

You're late.

You need to reheat this stale bait.

Can someone repost that webm where someone stunlocks the Onryoki with a wooden sword?

I can repost it when I get home later but here's the YouTube source for it.

Ah, thank you.

There is apparently a proper hannya mask that you can get from a dev revenant in the stage where you fight the giant toad.

Is farming dung balls going to be worth it?

I FUCKING KNEW IT, I KNEW I WASN'T GOING CRAZY

in the castle? it took like 9-10 to unlock the door and i don't remember what was behind it aside from a path to some goods and guy behind it doesn't say anything else once you're in

I went around and he was upset that I got by him without giving him more dung. He keeps asking for dung and saying he'll give something good in return.

>mfw obsidian samurai

after 30 you get an achievement and a helmet that makes you more likely to be targeted by enemies.

OK here you go.

what does this do exactly, i've invested in that but i don't see any change in my forges

If you're in NG+ it doesn't do anything.

before ng+ the blacksmith can only forge between set ranges of gear level. It alters that range. However, in ng+ the range is locked to 150, but I have a suspicion that it increases your odds of getting a 320 weapon/critical success. I don't have any evidence to back that up. I went reforge cost> soul-match cost > Selling prices might do this one first honestly > upper/lower limit > stock capacity > Smithing prices I don't think it reduces mat cost so it's not very useful > Eventually I'll get the cosmetic options discount.

This is really all that matters and it's what I would recommend doing also.

I just finished every single mission both in normal and in NG+ modes (including the dojo missions from both difficulties), and I still haven't unlocked the trophy from completing all missions. Do they want us to do everything in Twilight as well? That's crazy.

The list of twilight missions is actually kind of disappointingly small.

im about level 47 and already completed 2 twilight missions. the first 2 ones (as in, the twilight versions of the first 2 ones, with Onryoki and hino-enma, the bird woman)

and holy shit i went in there with higher level and completely anally rekted the bosses.

Really? I thought there was a Twilight version for every mission. I just don't like how you have to wait for them to become available, so I kind of ignored them most of my playthrough. I've only completed one or two so far.

There's somewhere between 5 and 15 twilights I think. They give it guaranteed divines, divine fragments, and boss/yokai mats once a day. If you're getting on you may as well run both NG+ twilight missions for the dayI can't blame you if you skip out on umibozu's though, fuck that guy.

This is what a perfectly executed high five looks like.

Holy shit this feels so broken. Being able to buff myself, weapons, and use spells with no animations feels so god damn OP.

KEK

Yeah, there's a helmet that increases casting speed too, but the effects don't stack. If you want to use your helmet slot for that, then you can use increased duration passive with pretty similar time spent casting everything.

Yeah that's what they usually look like, but we were ON POINT.

The guy that is super easy to kill? Is it cause his matts are that bad?

I do a lot of random encounters being a summon, and it's impossible to consistently carry hosts through it. He's got really annoying adds that need to be baited into attacking before they take any real damage, he's got one shot kill laser, for some reason people die to the ledges a lot, his hp is really high, and as a katana user I can't get backtabs to make the fight go quickly. His level is also one of the most annoying to go through, and everyone summons at the start. I'm adjusting my points around today because I finally got pic related and a 320 weapon to soul match it too once I get some nice rolls on stats, and hopefully I can start making mince meat out of him with crit build + fire living weapon reaper spam.

user, you just high-fived yourself.

Oh shit. Am I going to bring down some credit card companies now?

Here's a screenshot of how that thing ended up after a few million gold on stat rerolls, a soulmatching with a 320 weapon, and 99 levels into dex if anyone was curious.

Nice. I just need to get mine up to 320 10+ and do a little bit of reforging

Good lord, this blacksmith requests trophy might take a while. What's a good way to grind it out?

It's really a good idea to do the reforging and +10 bit before jumping to 320. The costs go up a lot once you're there.

There's a bug if you aren't in ng+ yet. You can just spam talk to her and it will give you infinite points.

Even if there are no choices in the conversation you still get those points?

Unfortunately, I'm in NG+.

Apparently yeah, if you have a third party controller with a turbo button on it you can get more points than are possible to spend in about 10 minutes.

well, shiiit. I'm getting on that right now before they patch it out.

Thank you!

Delevel to about 50 (whatever you're comfortable at) and go to the bridge to farm revnants. You get pretty much 4 guaranteed divines each, and they can be killed in seconds if you use 1kat parries. You can do the entire bridge (except for those in aggro range of the boss) in under 5 minutes, and the loot should sell for like 800k. Kill yourself and they should respawn to be farmed. If nothing spawns, then just wait a minute or two and try again. Hold onto the cash because you're going to need it. Also, be sure to have a hiromagi BRANCH with you. Otherwise you have to either kill the boss at a low level or lose all your experience you didn't spend before hand.

👺where👺do👺you👺find👺this👺shit?👺

i didn't you stupid. thats the point. nobody should.

how?

Book of resurection, just don't reallocate all your amaretto.

oh. right. im stupid., i forgot about the book.

Do you have to be online to use this? I have garbage internet and can only play offline.

Also, which bridge? There are more than one bridge levels.

You need to be online but only to get the placement and inventory data for player revenants. Their AI is completely client side. It's not like a DS invasion or anything.

Yeah, but my internet is so bad I can't even connect to the server. Oh well.

so you can't even connect for just 2 minutes just to get the revenant data and then disconnect?

How do you feel that AIDSMoby and Rich called this game the poorman's bloodbourne?

Nothing at all, they're casual as fuck, both of them. They seem to drop games instantly without giving them a chance most of the time.

Pre+🍐 ✌️️ D+👀-s

I'm referring to the bridge in region 3 where you fight a fat hammer dude and a tengu at the same time. I think you'll need to be online for this to work, but I believe you don't need ps+. For offline farming I recommend just spamming short ng+ missions.

I found that twilight version of the submission, the one that has you go through a cave and kill the bird guy that drops ranged gear, was really good for money. You can bypass the whole level by taking a few tactical drops down to the spider chick, and then you can get a guaranteed final blow in if you rush into the arena and hit the bird guy with a shuriken as he spawns. In the twilight version you get 170k gold and divine drops at +3/4 for about a minute of playing and a minute of watching a loading screen.

Hinoenma's level is also a pretty decent one to farm. Due to the falling damage mechanics in this game you can skip about half of the level without the need for cat scrolls. If a fall doesn't go past killing range, then the damage is flat and it doesn't scale to your maximum health. However, if a fall goes past killing range, then the damage will scale to your max health even with falling damage reduction equipment. The drop by the first bats is under killing range, and it only takes like 2k hp. After that skip just bypass enemies and make it to Hino. For Hino guardian spirit talismans and suzaku can let you make minced meat out of her. He knocks her on the ground, and you're free to wail on her just don't get grabbed after.

Onyroki's level is also pretty good. Get the key go through the gate, run through the flames because like falling damage they don't scale to your max hp. By the time you're in ng+ you should be able to get through them pretty comfortably., dodge a wheel monk for style points pop a guardian talisman with suzaku right before you reach the glowing corpse to knock the fucker over, kill one of the easiest bosses in the game, and then keep doing it.

It's really more like a new Ninja Gaiden + Onimusha. Bloodborne is great but this isn't even trying to be Bloodborne. Those guys sound like they know little about actual games.

PRE+🍐
D+👁️

game is fun familimalilamily

I find interesting that you have actually some weapon and armor variety. Can you get powerful armor and weapons of a western variety?

Nope. Playing the Alpha was hell, if you may imagine.

Technically no, but you can make items look like other items, so it really doesn't matter. You can make the eastern stuff look like the western stuff.

As far as I know the only 2 sets that are western are obtainable in the prologue. ==Actual Spoilers==
You go back to that mission in the epilogue, and in ng+ you can get a divine version of both sets

You can still get most of the unique helmets from dev revenants. Sadly you're locked out of the dragon helm if you can't get online.

im not sure you've realized but they only like bloodborne because its popular. its like this overmarketed, mcdonalds piece of shit that everybody eats because it has all these addictive chemicals on it, so they gotta "like" it because gotta pander to those popular opinions, don't want to lose youtube monetization!

for how much they joke about star wars being "thing i know", they sure fall for it hook line and sinker when a videogame does "thing i know". it goes to show they should just stick to movies and fuck off from videogames all together.

watching them play let it die was pure cancer jack the cuckold, as usual, proves his cuckoldry by hating uncle death. how can anyone hate uncle death without being a massive cuck?

(checked)
The Alpha Demo of this game was absolutely garbage in terms of bullshit. Thank god they got rid of weapon degradation. Yet the final version is unfortunately way too casual. I was supersized to see how easy the game turned out betting after playing the Alpha demo where a basic grunt blocked 90% of all your attacks and you had to rely on depleting their stamina to damage them, a two on one meant death. Now you just mash buttons to win. Definitely not as god as Bloodborne. Still very fun.

I was surprised honestly. Rich loves bloodbourne and always goes on about how important gamplay is. Yet here comes a game like bloodbourne with superior gameplay and he shits all over it.

see
the hack only likes it because its popular shit. they hated dragons dogma, they hate nioh, and they hate let it die disregard all 3 being better games.

bloodborne is to vidya what mcdonalds is to food. its mass produced, formulaic garbage that barely works, and is propelled into popularity by previous fame and memes. its an awful game, literally every other souls game was better. and yes i know, "b-b-but its not a souls game!" bullshit. they made the same exact game and they put another name on it because sony ordered them for a action RPG game to sell their fucking 400$ box AND they didn't want to alienate their ever-widening audience by making a dark souls game exclusive. so they made a dark souls game, gave it another name, and removed shields to pretend ITS SO DIFFERENT GUYS, LOOK; YOUR WEAPON TRANSFORMS!.
The "bloodborne machine" meme itself was most likely pushed by sony itself, after all it made them sell their overpriced boxes, and the fans who replaced their buyers remorse with LE BLOODSHIT IS SO GOOD XDD.

BB = DS > DkS1 > DkS3 > DkS2
It had better atmosphere, gameplay, and more interesting weapons/gear than Dark Souls. I think its gameplay was better than Demon's, but Demon's had better levels and environment.

Dragon's Dogma is pretty divisive, you have to admit. It's a game people either love or hate, thanks to the combination of satisfying combat with utterly retarded mechanical decisions when Capcom made the game. People either see past the fucked parts, or it ruins their experience.

How do you get the plus 10 on the weapons?

forge a +9 base with a +9 mat

DaS is the best, BB maybe second though it lacks a shitload of mechanics so maybe DeS under it.

DaS is hated by you fucks for going to PC.

How do you get the plus materials and the plus bases? Do you have to combine materials?

your arrows are backwards m8, das2 is the best souls game

I know it was bait but shit.

Dragon's Dogma really shouldn't be compared to the Souls series in the first place. Its an action game that was built around the idea that you will be using a party, while with the Souls series that is just an extra thing you can ignore entirely.

If you Soul Match a base 150(+1) item with a 150(+1) material (or higher) it will level up the base item to 150(+2), and so on and so forth. The game will eventually drop 150(+) leveled items near the end of NG+.

I think dragons dogma was brought up only because they(aidsmoby and rich) didn't like it, not as a comparison to nioh or dark souls.

Ok. So I just need to keep farming the same level weapon to combine. Thanks. I kept hearing people mention Plus weapons, but I did not know what that meant. What about schematics for weapons and armor? Do I just get handed those or find them later?

Oh yeah. I really felt disappointed on Rich for not liking Dragon's Dogma, not even finishing the game.

same here user.

what does it matter? you still have to kill 4 main bosses to progress through the game in dark souls 1 and 3. so why is it relevant? they might as well have just put a guy in there saying FUCK YOU KID, YOU CAN'T PASS YET and it would fill the same role as the orange barriers did in ds1 and the throne room in firelink in ds3 or the "thicc smoke" in DeS.

instead of looking at stupid details, you should look at the gameplay and the amount of content, in which das2 is better than BB

you are trying way to hard. Cool it on the spaghetti. Nioh, DD are good games in their own right. Let it Die, Salt and Salt and Sanctuary and Lords of the Fallen are (mediocre Clones).

This guy is right.

but if you are going on mechanics, DkS does the core mechanics better. DeS wins the aesthetic game, its the best for holistic reasons. However the fast paced action, boss designs and regain system are why BB wins.

wew I like it but

You know AIDSMoby and Rich where absolutely right when they said it was discount caviar, but it still cost $60 dollarydoos.

true

but they didn't hate it ether. I think you kids are getting too bent out of shape about these e-celebrities. Also was that before Dark Arisen, because the game was a bit slow at the start. It didn't become great until expansion fixed it.
sage for off-topic

You'll get some smithing texts naturally over the course of the game, while others are very rare drops that require some serious grind.
Personally so far, I just got all my gear from farming revenants/playing through the game normally.

Jesus fuck I just got this game and Oni are wrecking my shit.

learn to love lowstance and ki-pulse dodging.

its shit
its super shit, its basically skyrim souls where combat is so unbelievably easy the only thing similar to souls games is the control scheme, nothing else.
better than BB
definitely better than BB, if the controls are responsive its already better than BB.

also i think everyone ITT has forgotten the best souls clone…

first thing is to do the tutorial and learn about ki-pulse, then you check under your skills window for samurai skills of the weapon you like, there you should find a skill that makes it so you ki-pulse when you dodge. Learn it!

It's an unlockable skill that allows you to ki-pulse by using dodge.

He said Bloodborne, not Dark Souls

meme responsibly user

You have to get them to drop from enemies they will not drop from revenants farm later areas to get drops with higher initial + values

Demon's clearly had the most love put into it. NPC quests were actually pretty interesting. One group was killing anyone with magic powers, and you could help them. The prince was trying to make it to the castle so he could end the curse, but he failed and turned into a dark spirit. The characters seemed to have actual reasons for doing shit. I'm not really into the lore in Souls, but the NPCs in Dark Souls seem so much more unrealistic. Lothric I think it is just fucking kills the firekeeper and turns into a serious asshole for no reason. The fat priest guy turns into a serious asshole towards his own faction seemingly for no reason. The firekeeper isn't happy about her tongue being restored for religious reasons. The foreign mage in New Londo just wants to sit in a cage the entire game. Big Hat goes crazy and turns into an asshole. I mean, the NPC quests were just so much more satisfying when they're scripted to be like humans with visible desires and goals instead of plot devices that act seemingly at random.

The levels were all pretty uniquely designed. Bolataria is the best castle level in the series. I liked that the dragon was a factor throughout large parts of both the start and end of the level as opposed to just randomly swooping in once. The way that half of it was linear but had multiple lines to follow made it feel like you were actually trying to go somewhere. There's really nothing in Dark Souls that can compare to some of the places they gave us in Tower of Latria. Also, the lore of the areas was kind of just there for viewing. You didn't need to read the right item description to know that what you were fighting on your way through 2-1 were miners that had lost their souls. You could just talk to one of the prisoners to find out that the False idol in Latria was protecting the secret that the outside of the prison was just as shit as the inside.

I liked Demon's bosses a lot too. They mostly played out like puzzles instead of gear checks, and that was fine. Dark Souls doesn't let invaders be the boss of an area. Dark Souls doesn't really give you situations like using the thief's ring against the blind monk in Storm King's level. It's mostly just fucking Capra Demon's, Beds of Chaos, Four Kings, Nitos, and Centipede Demons. Those bosses that are combat intensive are good, but I like having some bosses that are more like puzzles.

you answered your own question friend
was the king of Bolataria, you are getting to two games confused. That's why one of the areas is called the High Wall of Lothric. The guy's name was Lautrec.
off topic

SO IT BEGINS AGAIN

I did get a Visitor's Dragon helm a little bit later though.

Except the orange barriers were the blocks to the 4 lords.

Because making a fucking impassable gate, or magical wall makes more sense then killing 4 demon like beings then lifting your leg a foot up and stepping over rubble.

Even some random npc telling me I couldn't pass makes no sense because In Souls game killing npcs is always an option.

nigga that was Allant. What are you smoking? Lothric was some kingdom in DS3

holy fuck i HATE This level, fuck this fucking level

You can skip most of it if you want.

1. Run to the first bonfire, activate it
2. Run across the planks into the temple's ante-chamber
3. Clear skeletons in ante-chamber and interact with/fight the Nurikabe
4. Light the third bonfire in the temple's main room
5. Go back, open the huge two-winged door, progress as you would normally
6. Grab the Kappa if you're in Twilight, ignore everything else
7. Skip the third shrine (the one far out in the sea)
8a. From the third shrine, get the second bonfire as you would normally
8b. Alternatively, turn around at the third shrine and enter the crashed ship (the one where a Biwa Bokuboku spawns in Twilight) via plank. You'll have to evade the Skeleton Captain and Soldier you've passed in that case. It's a bit shorter, but more dangerous.
If you follow that route, you're "behind" the second bonfire.
9. Port back, fight Umibouzu. All in all, this takes about 5 minutes.

A1. If you expect retries, activate the second shrine by going to the boss gate, then turning right and onto the shrine's roof. Drop down right before the second shrine and open the door to the ante-chamber.
A2. In its first phase, you can damage the Umibouzu's body; you don't need to wait for its tendrils to extend.
A3. In its second phase, you can reliably bait it into repeating its "splash" attack by staying close to it after it recovers.

you know nothing of pain

In the second phase you can one hit Umibouzu with a Fire Bird summon.

i liked the level, but you can speed right through it straight to the boss door, then use a fire weapon or apply a fire talisman and go to town

TOUGHNESS WORKS IN BREAKPOINTS

0-99 = You have no natural hyper armor and blocking takes extra ki damage
100-199 = You have natural hyper armor only on attacks that have a hyper armor modifier (axe attacks and high stance with other weapons). Blocking reduction is normal
200+ = You now have natural hyper armor for every attack. Block reduction improved drastically. Ki damage on hit is reduced.
The game presents these as if you have to be in B or lower agility to get them. I'm making a build right now that's pushing high 100's while in A agility.

Oh, is there no difference between 101 toughness and 198?

its not that simple, if you dont activate the 3 bonfires the fight will endlessly spawn tiny umi boshi slimes and they will fuck your shit up.

If you pre purchases the game, Onryoki'a mask is easily the best item in the game to get you into 100 toughness. At 5.5 units if weight and 50 toughness it's incredibly good for getting you to 100.
Most armor tends to be less toughness to weight effecient as it gets heavier BUT! there are special sets that seem to ignore this. The tatenashi, genji, heike, karakawa, are some of the sets that maintain a high toughness to weight ratio and those are the heaviest sets in the game

Regarding hyper armor there is no difference. I'm doing some testing now on blocking and ki damage.

I think you mean

I'm gonna have to push myself up to the next tier then; thanks for sharing this.

Which spirits are the best to level up?

If I'm not mistaken, the bonuses you get are tiny. At max level, you might get +10%-15% of the respective base bonus.

OK so it seems that blocking is affected by every point of toughness. There is hardly ANY difference thou ghost within the tier.
Ex: at 272 toughness blocking a high stance katana heavy attack out me at 86 of 106 ki. At 222 toughness the same attack put me at 80.
At 141 toughness it put me at 57 ki and at 102 it put me at 50 ki
At 42 toughness it put me at 41 ki.

starting fire dog is great for most physical builds, starting bird is great for equipment farming, suzaku is great for infinite living weapon/amrita farm, the bat is good for ninja builds, the rat is good for magic, and the spider is good for farming blacksmith designs.

Oh, sorry, I thought you were asking which Spirit you should level up.

That looks pretty linear to me. So, heavy builds are going to be a bitch to guard break if you don't use heavy single hits.

Practically I would say that as long as you're in the tier you want you should be fine. I wouldn't wear heavy armor that puts you into C agility unless you're going for damage reduction. Blocking, hyper armor, and kind damage seem to mostly be affected by the toughness tier you'really in.
I don't know how plausible it is as you get diminishing returns on Stamina on a linear trend but I'm going to be looking at all armor combinations to see if you can get into 200 toughness while in a agility. I'm fairly certain it's possible in NG+ with all the toughness special effects all the title bonuses. I'd like to get there earlier though

Monk's helm should do it I think. It gives +40% toughness I think.

I'm already using it. I need to hit 142-3 toughness without monks to be at exactly at 200. Getting that under 30% equip load is the hardest. Lowest I've gotten. At 39 Stamina and 9 Strength is 48%.

Consider looking for chest pieces with +toughness inheritable. I know that you can roll about 100 hp on chest but only 50ish on helmet. If you take the chest inheritable and soul match onto the helmet you can get a helmet with +100hp. The bigger bonus from being a chest slot stat may give you the amount you need.

Additionally, some bonuses get larger as your gear becomes a higher level. Toughness may increase if you can get all 320 armor pieces.

I want to do this as early as possible. I don't have fun with a build if I can only using at end gamr

i just learned the second tier of Fire Talisman, isn't that supposed to give me 4 fire talismans? or does it just strengthen the previous two?

Yeah, I understand that. Holy crap I was at 196 toughness all fanatic's armor. I chose a really bad place to stop.

You have to ready both 1 and 2

that makes sense, thanks user

are the prestige bonuses all fixed? or are they RNG?

What's the problem with revenant farming if your level is too high?

How does Saoirse work anyway? She seems to debuff your opponent and buff you but I can't figure out what those buffs/debuffs do?

I don't think it's possible to get 200 toughness early to mid game. The diminishing returns on stamina are too steep. I'm gonna go back to a character that's in Way of the Strong and see if I can get it working then

Pardon, 200 toughness and A agility

Gear will be under leveled

less glory and their drops will be below yours

so how are the revenant drops calculated? shouldn't the drops be dependant on the revenant level?

You only get his unique helmet. I never farmed dung balls and had found enough by the end of first playthrough.

i assume your own luck is calculated into how much from their gear you get, you could easily still get shit drops from a high level player but you won't see high level revenants in low level areas and vice-versa

OK so my saves were deleted so I just started a new character to try closely analyse the progression of gear and such.
Here are some of my findings:
You can get 200 toughness while under 70% pretty early on but it WILL require some points in Stamina. I would recommend this for every player that plays in the 31%-70% agility tier.
You can get 100 toughness while under 30% but you'll need to get good drops that have +2 toughness and already pretty effecient. It will require a few points in stamina.
The Foot Soldier gear you get on the first mission is actually almost 1 to 1 weight to toughness effecient. This gear is great for filling in that toughness to reach that break point.
If you're a few tenths of a unit off of making it into the agility tier you'd like, try taking off your charms/fans/prayer beads. These actually weigh 0.1 units so you could possibly make it into the agility class you're comfortable with by removing them.

You know what this game really needs? An armory.
It could do double duty a way to display your armor and a way to make a quick change for custom outfits.

Been using a spear and its been fine so far. It's no single Kat or Kusurigama but it's leagues better than dual swords or axes. I was expecting it to deflect much more but that hasn't been much of a problem. Dualswords are just fucking trash

>that raven placed on the tiny drop down walkway on demon king revealed mission

Mad Spinner and Windstorm brah.

Having an OP skill doesn't make up for it deflecting off of every fucking suface within 3 meters

Which one are you talking about?

i fucked up royally

you'll find another charm with it in no time

Well that's 100% completion. I really need to grind out a 320 weapon, but that's it's own issue

You know you can buy back things you've sold to the blacksmith, right.

boss spoilers ahead

orochi fucking sucks

Spoilers
He's a massive letdown, and if you build ranged you can kill him in like 2 seconds

what does it mean when an item property is in yellow/dark yellow?

not if you quit the store and go back in, when you do that its game over.

i didnt realize until it was too late. still looking for kodamasense shit.

you don't meet the requirements to equip the armor

I've been calling those torches, because the word bonefire just has too strong of a mental connection with Dark Souls these days.

or alternatively they're "uncommon" modifiers.
It doesn't matter really.

team ninja are you fucking serious

You could do the mission that you get the kodama bowl helmet from.

>just beat tachibana and honda at the same time
that was fun

that one is pretty easy. I had more issues with the other one because of ice sniper

haven't got to the other one yet but i saw my roommate playing it, but i think his stats are for shit because he's using a similar build to me but is doing way less damage

the other combo is easier once you learn to dodge after your parry, then go for the finisher so you don't get hit by a rock

Check the psn cloud asap man. You might be able to get your data back. It's a fucked up bug that erases old characters when a new one is made sometimes. I've also heard the characters cap out at 5. Supposedly, if you make a 6th, then the oldest one gets erased.

>defeated nobunaga/yukionna as well
i'm on a fuckin roll now lads

what clan do i join?

The luck one.

ok. is 40 luck that good?

Date is god tier with the +11 seconds of living weapon I am getting. You will eventually stop needing more gear kind of the point I am at now, but that Date bonus will always be useful.

these little fucks

do you lose the skillpoints you obtain with hairlocks when you use a book of reset?

I came to this thread just to make you guys mad.

some one just give me a quick rundown on how these guys end up being to casual for the game

No.

Looks like we have a patch incoming tomorrow/later today. They're going to add a new golden set of armor to the game, nerf 320 weapons somehow, fix the menu so we have tabs for each weapon and armor category, add auto stashing of some items you try to pickup but don't have room for, and add an auto refill on level star for those items too.

Can you elaborate and provide sauce?

Also do you guys think they will let us use the Matchlock Pistols in the future like that one enemy?

gamecity.ne.jp/nioh/update.html
Instead of a weapons tab you'll have sword, axe, etc tabs.

Ah nice, thanks.

no wonder they misjudged demand

You'll get a Spirit with Kodama Sense later in the game.

Thank Fuck.
I'm usually hesitant to use stuff like Shinobi Box/Sacred Brush due to the low carry count and unreliable drop rate, and I regularly forget to restock ammunition. These two features were on my most-wanted list every since I started playing.

5/10, I'm a little mad. I agree that inventory management gets to be a pain what with all the weapons and armour drops but holy shit, they're just looking at Nioh like it was supposed to be dark souls 4 or bloodborne 2. Jack is definitely more casual than Rich, but they're both pretty shit. I don't think Jack realises that the characters were real historical figures, set in historical Japan and not Lovecraftian Victorian London. Take FromSoft's dick out of your mouth long enough to judge the game on it's own merits.

(Checked)
Webm/mp4 that shit.

It looks rather elegant compared to the gold items/skins in some games.

Do they not realize the enemy designs are strait out of Japanese folklore?
Tecmo even fancied them up a bit. This is your average Japanese rendition of an oni.

ABSOLUTELY CASUAL

t-thanks