Name a game with more combat styles than Way of the Samurai 4

Name a game with more combat styles than Way of the Samurai 4.

Devil May Cry

I don't know how many styles Way of the samurai has, but the DMC series has a lot.

WotS5 WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Devs are busy with milking Danganronpa. Also since Spike became Spike Chunsoft there were only pc ports (but good riddance they existed in the first place).

Do Dynasty Warriors movesets count as weapon styles? It has close to 90 of them.

List is incomplete.

Holy fuck. I was wondering why people play it.

It's not a very good game, but it's a lot of fun if you have the right kind of autism.

What am I supposed to do in that first encounter where I face off with the foreigners? I'm not good enough to take them all out and I get a game over when I die. Is there someone specific im supposed to kill first?

Run away/surrendermonkey like the basic bitch you are or keep banging your head against the wall until you win.

No, that list looks more or less complete, at least for the western release. The chinese version has the last two subsects, the four noble families, one more cash set as well as another anniversary set, for a total of at least a dozen extra.

I gotta give that game another chance.

In regards to customisation, you can do ANYTHING.

Just started playing but here's what I've seen so far:
Probably more but I'm only a few hours into Witcher.

i don't know how to get good stuff in way of the samurai 4 without doing cheap shit like ending it on day 1 over and over.
it seems even when i try my hardest and follow all the laws and pick honorable dialogue options, i leave with no samurai points earned.

wait is… is that toukiden? hahahaha. the game where even the high level end game boss fights just stand there motionless so you can do your epic cinematic anime combos on them uninterrupted? the game with AI companions so overpowered that you can just start a mission and let the game run and come back later and they'll have won for you?

no thats Nioh

I was a beta tester for the PC port and played all the games beforehand. I was going to make a beginners guide, but Steam ate it halfway though writing and I couldn't be assed to start it again.

Short version

i'm sold, i'll get it one day when the ps4 is on sale for under a hundred bucks.

That's Ni-oh
That shit only happens in the early missions and for age of demon's story missions. online mission and Kawami's story missions all the demons move more erratically do more defensive crowd control attacks
The AI companion's damage is fixed so they can't beat the missions for you outside the kill X amount of small demons. They will never do enough damage by themselves to kill a boss demon

seems like you only played Age of demons or only touched the start of Kiwami's offline missions

show me a video where a toukiden boss actually moves around

any of the EX missions or any of the hall missions after phase 6

hahahahahhahaah

There you go, see that wasn't too hard to find.
Welcome to the hunting genre. Where the formula is the same regardless of the game.

the style switching isn't even instant.

hey i won't judge, i know lots of people that eat shit. my best friend thinks trigun is some sort of super deep criticism of the old testament and bases his philosophy completely off of it.

ok lay this one on me. what philosophy of life has he gleaned from fucking trigun? be specific.

i linked him the thread so he can explain it himself lmao

I came into this thread expecting cancer but I feel we all might suffer for this.
Rules one and two, nigger.

Probably because one of the MC's rival is weilding a cross shaped hand cannon or something like that meaning Christianity = violence? I dunno. When faggots go too deep into correlating any form of fiction with real life it's only making them look stupid.

How long is this bitch going to take?

Tell him to quit taking his sweet time and post already.

he changed his mind, he's embarrassed.
also now he's butthurt and barely talking to me
sorry fellers

then tell us what you know of it. don't be shy motherfucker. you brought it up.

You're either lying or he's a bitch. I'll say both.

Now it's up to you to spill it faggot.

i don't knwo, i barely heard anything about it because i showed intense contempt for it and shut him down instantly
it all started when i told him about how some senator is passing a bill that's legalizing running over protestors that are blocking traffic
normally that'd be something he's super into and we would've had a laugh about it but because he had watched trigun two days prior he was on a high horse and all like "wow this is so morally wrong, i wish everyone could just love and live in peace like vash the stampede's ideal. all life has value… i love the very essence of even the worst SJW for the simple fact alone that they are human beings just like myself. vash would stand up for these innocents and shout don't kill this man!"

yesterday he was comparing trigun's narrative to actual philosopher literature like rawl

What?

basically he went from edgelord who fantasized about killing people to a hippie in the span of just twenty six episodes of an anime, complete reversal

No wonder he hates you. You linked hillary supporter to Holla Forums.

No I got that, but seriously from an anime?
Is he autistic?

hahahahhahahhaha
he didn't used to be like this man

yeah. so am i.

that nigger needs to kill himself if he went 180 on shit like that from some entry level trash like trigun.

literal toonami anime

Oh, I guess that explains it.

Since he's such a fucking easily affected pleb hippie get him to watch something the complete opposite. Entry level or no.

Better yet - Angel Cop with uncensored subtitles.

I just instantly remember Black Lagoon because its always been on/near the top of my list of "anime for ultimate plebeian newfags". Its also very entertaining.

I tried to watch that but I couldn't find any with jap voice, only dub.

No don't let him!

Nyaa and Baka didn't have any? I find that odd. But yeah most torrents are dual audio, english first, sometimes buggy subtitles. At least the dub is considered one of the top ones ever done.

user's friend confirmed for complete pussmaster who can't even defend his dumb opinion on an anonymous malaysian sweatshop forum.

Jap dub might be a blessing but a curse later on. I cringed so hard at those episodes.

It's pretty amazing that the game keeps getting more ridiculous the more you play it.

SW3>1>4>2

wtf

Why are you giving us the chronological order of DMC? :^)

Nice

People liken tons of moves to deepening the pool, but to me it's more like having a bunch of different pools.

Well at least you're right about 2 being the worst.

prolly cause he saw those animu girls