Kinos about a guy who wants to ask a shy girl out but doesn't know what to say?

Kinos about a guy who wants to ask a shy girl out but doesn't know what to say?

Attached: Shoot_Me.jpg (250x284, 14.36K)

just do it. girls find nothing more attractive in a guy than the ability to do stuff. you can be the most beautiful man in the world, but if you don't have the balls to ask girls out you'll never get anywhere with them.

kill yourself

If you have any mutual friends, suggest going out with them to a movie. Girls will almost never say yes to a date with a man they don’t know well unless they have mental problems.

Attached: Virgin_Megastore_logo[1].png (297x335, 92.86K)

protip: every girl has mental problems

this

it's true, but you shouldn't say it

Attached: marge.jpg (640x480, 45.19K)

Walk up to her and say this

Ha, GAAAAAAAAAAY.

You’re fucked dude.

The Beta Chronicles

Is she a friend? A colleague? Do you know her well? Has she expressed interest in you? All of these things would factor into how you would approach it. There could be twenty red flags already popping up but I don't know because if you're socially inept you might not have picked up on them.

She is in my chemistry college class and is always looking at me. She doesn't say a lot when I talk to her, I don't even know her name. She is a qt with glasses and doesn't seem like a brainwashed sjw.
I recently started taking care of my appearance and clothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Attached: 405217302a3e66275f6ccca8cfa1cbfc2ecec0fe63863eb36fa80eba3825e077.jpg (680x533, 36.64K)

tell her you want to breed her

Its not primarily about that but it plays a big part

Attached: MV5BODNhZjA1ZjktZjM0OS00MWQ0LTllYzctNTRkN2E4N2RmOGVkL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI4MjA5MzA@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg (182x268, 17.6K)

What makes you think she's shy?

Attached: CIA_Checks_dubs.jpg (472x472, 21.09K)

Averts eyes when I talk to her, doesn't really talk to anyone in the class except her friend.

No, you dumb faggot, he was implying that YOU'RE the virgin for giving such shitty, uninformed advice. Girls go out with dudes they don't know all that well all the time. What the fuck do you think a date is for?

Suggesting going out with friends is a one-way ticket to the friendzone.

How you like this guy

You got the hardest part (get noticed by her), you only need to talk and know her. She will very quickly know you are interested by the sole approaches, so it depends on her reaction if she wants it or not

Don't want to be a party pooper but something very similar happened to me, but her only friend ended up being her GF. Turns up she was a confused lesbo, completely ruined my breakfast

Hate to break it to you but it's not going to happen for the sole reason that you have already overthought the situation too much and are going to be awkward no matter what approach you take. Women can smell that shit on you when you do it.

lol

Just rape her. That's what everyone does in Britbongistan.

If she's the slightest bit attractive, she may already have a bf and thus getting dick. You should just ask her out and see what she says. If there's already someone there, you'll find out fast and then you can stop wasting your time with her. If she says yes, then go from there. Keep in mind that there are a ton of sluts in college that are riding the cock carousel, so you may end up running into her bf or an ex before long if she went down that path. Regardless, just ask her out and have fun with her if she says yes. Don't get too attached though or you'll end up as another beta orbiter. Just have fun and don't be afraid of rejection.

what about asking out a girl when I'm the shy one
i have no idea what you would even do on a date

Attached: nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask..PNG (302x319, 256.29K)

tfw no cute shy girl to ask out and go on dates with and get to fall in love with you then see the disgust and shock on her face when you ask her to braappp on your face but deep down you know she'll do it since she's not going to find anyone else who is into her as much as you are

Invite her to your house to play vidya. Have a fun time together.

I have some social autism but not that much, that's creepy as fuck and no female would go over to your house the first time you ask her.

Thank you all for the advice. Do I just tell her "I think you're cute and wanted to know if you wanted to do something this weekend?"

Got it in one, kid. Just lay it out simply and don't spill your spaghetti trying to be clever.

Reddit might be a better place for you.

what if she says no

Attached: 1427504504170.jpg (592x790, 38.24K)

You get the cops in your house that certain weekend

Are you fucking autistic? What makes you think this is a good idea?

Morty in Rick and Morty

They are in the same class.

Also, who gives a shit? If she says no or thinks you're "creepy", what's gonna happen? Are gonna de or some shit? Just ask another chick.

Challenge her to a wrestling match. Girls love wrestling.

When your in class with her, go to the bathroom, fap, then comeback and wipe it on her leg. Girls like that, it turns them on.

Just shoot up your school instead.

This tbh

Attached: 9877aaa5f217694f2aeb72e8104838dcc382db064bc002c22c53233e463b5e7f.jpg (500x375, 83.81K)

tell her you want to do something sporty so you can smell her stink

Rape her

sneak into where she lives and put a spycam in her toilet

That's the line, friend.
Follow it up with basic time and activity, or just asking for her number to do it later if you can't hold in the spaghetti.

If she says no, act cool like it happens all the time and be confident in your failure, then she'll either notice your confidence and change her mind or you answered the question of if she's into you and can confidently say you're not a pussy.

If she does say no, don't drop interaction with her instantly, just dial it down, or make your next interaction with a group of people, like classmates in a group assignment or talking about the work.
If you drop her because she said no, she'll think you were only after her for a quick fuck and she may be best buddies with other girls you have classes with.

u have to just b urself

I probably wouldn't leave my room for a month if a girl told me I was creepy tbh.

What activity?