An RTT with actual depth based on a current year conflict

An RTT with actual depth based on a current year conflict.
Damage is calculated by where your vehicles/infantry were hit, only certain modules can be repaired, units gain several veterancy status, units pass over from mission to mission.
Mod support and a map editor is possible in the future if it sells enough for the devs to keep supporting it.

Its made by based slavs and is triggering shitlibs and mudslimes alike.
The game just released but the crack shouldn't take long now.

What do you think Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

skidrowgamesreloaded.com/syrian-warfare-hi2u/
mega.nz/#!ZFVEECwL!7oSzpVpncmKT09cGP6i7mAzrpBr71AD5njy1w2s2hb0
youtube.com/watch?v=j6S4s2Yw8Ng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2A28_Grom
skidrowreloaded.com/men-of-war-assault-squad-2-v3-260-0-incl-dlc/
volafile.io/r/HF33Go
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seal of approval right there. Hopefully you can carpet bomb Syrian towns into dust.

Fuck, forgot to add the subject
Can any of the vols edit the OP to include it?

Judging by the achievements names it will be very biased towards Assad

Reviews look pretty good, would buy it but im poorfag
Gonna wait for torent

Launch trailer is pretty trash, heres some actual gameplay instead.

Gonna have fun removing FSA trash in the game

So, it's pro slav?

I want a Russian campaign so I can remove kebab.

But is it gud?

Looking at steam reviews it is

Fuck steam reviews. What is your impression of it ?

We're all waiting for the demo.

Any worthwhile salt yet?

I said that im a poorfag, im waiting for torrent

Eh I dont like modern warfare but Im thirsting for rtts and it's the best way to nuke alloha snackbars

If the game gets enough notice around "gaming" "journalist" circles we will get it.

Its a maybe according to the dev

Check the Stemgoy forums dedicated to the game, its nothing but salt
There are even fellow imageboard folk telling people to not listen to the shills.
Hopefully the controversy helps it sell

I've wanted to ask this for a while, what are the best singleplayer RTTs?

4 gig download up on IGG, get 'im

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ec1072b1e37f1b5f2b46f27ff7df8859630979ad&dn=Syrian+Warfare-HI2U&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.to%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce

I hope
We need more games based around modern conflicts

Well, thanks
That was fast

Nice
don't forget to support it if you like it

-World in Conflict
-Men of War
-Wargame
-Total War
-Homeworld

Why people are such pussies? Not only that but thats hypocritical, its bad to make a game about current conflict but its ok to make a game about 15x times worse conflicts like ww1 or ww2?

Because actual people from this generation are dying as we speak and its easier to avoid controversy when you paint the winning side as the "good guys".
You should know this by know
Even if the devs remained neutral these fucks would still be bitching about it.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Fuck yes, i hope that i will be able spread dat sweet caliphate all over syria

I know but thats still is hypocrisy
Somehow its ok to make documentaries, books and films about current conflicts, but its not okey to make games

Do it for him

I'll drop this one off here then.

They sure as hell didn't bitch about that syrian "refugee" game which was basically a couple of cutscenes plastered together with duct tape.

Thanks. I know what I'll be playing tonight then. I will buy it only if it is not complete trash.

Thanks user.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Just started playing it, looks like you can use any vehicle on the map civilian or otherwise.

You sound like a shill.

CAN'T

KEK

MOSSAD

THE ASSAD

Seems like a new banner for /k/

This fucking game

Kek

GOTY

God bless the Slavs.

Take your meds user

Savage

Welp, mission 2 is broken as fuck.

So memes aside, is the game actually good?

Yes it's pretty good.

Go shill elsewhere, Igor.

Which side was the west supposed to be rooting for again and why?

Assad, because not a muslim/cia-deathcult

Islamic State because they provide the most ebin propaganda ofc

Fucking amateurs

I love those drone shoots
Its like RTS but in real life

Do you have the APC sitcom one?

Surprisingly the games is quite good

Burger please

Hmmm… let me guess: "If it sells enough" they'll consider gracing it with the Steam Workshop so they can implement paid mods.

According to Fitgirl's site, there's a game breaking bug at chapter 2. The dev has put out a patch just the other day though, so I'll pick this up when it's been ironed out abit.

Slavs are based, but not jewtin, his jewish bankers and his religious totalitarianism.

anymore webms of the rebels/ISIL getting rekt? specially since the Chechens are fighting now?

How deep is the damage model? Something like Men of War?

God damn ISIS are fucking retarded.

God damn al-Nusra are fucking retarded.

Who let Holla Forums and /k/ develop a fucking game together?

What the fuck is this? A raid with one tank on an outpost where nobody was keeping watch and nobody died

Shush now.

But seriously, does anyone have the one video of the three raghead dumbfucks being complete retards in their makeshift APC with the laughing track?

This?

there are no good games based on modern warfare

Yeah, that. Thank you.

And a thank you to you as well.

It's Iraqi military, they're complete and utter shit

Bumping while awaiting for patch

All the Middle East is complete and utter shit when it comes to warfare.

jej

Top lel
Even my country (european one) uses repurpoused pic ups trucks as technicals.
They are cheap, fast, cheap to maintain, you can transport troops with it and mount any weapon from basic RPK to ATGM

at least i have a decent k/d even though we lost the match r-right..

I'd expect nothing less from a europoor country.

Turkey doesn't count.

You know people sometimes believe in higher purposes then just "i want to live".
Also VBIEDs are very effective

Is this project reality? I only played it once at a lan and it was autisticly beautiful. Even though i only played it once i'd put it as the second best tactical shoot i've played, next to SOCOM 2

Was that isis vs the kurds? I guess the the Mossad training did pay off

It's either one or the other.

Just because you believe in a higher purpose doesn't mean you actually win, justin

That's real life.

This is PR.

Poland confirmed for ISIS tier

i'm a faggot, i meant to quote that

TOYOTA IS TURNING THE TRUCK WORLD INSIDE OUT

Hehe. Fire on the sides, dummy. Not straight over.

joj

finally someone who sees it how it is

So apparently patch that is supposed to fix mission 2 is here
skidrowgamesreloaded.com/syrian-warfare-hi2u/

But i dont fucking trust this, can anyone confirm?

Hi2u is a release group that sometimes does a few games but I've seen them release more hidden object games than anything.
BAT release patches but they are sometimes incompatable.
Fitgirl is planning a repack of Syrian Warfare once those bugs are ironed out, so I'd wait on that.

This is why atheists should be lynched.

What's the point of putting units in the Garrison?

You can make them deploy within transports other then that there really isn't any.

wew laddy

Hey faggot, stop appropriating my culture to edge-fy your degenerate agenda.

Fuck off hotsprockets

I didn't know losing wars was a culture thing.

Are they fucking kidding me? Why the fuck is it so big.

Yeah? Tell that to the French. :^)

What kind of special needs school do they get these retards from?

Strange the one I torrented is around 4 gb.

Educate yourself?

I was gonna say your country was shit, poor, and gave literally no shits about their soldiers, but then I read , and realized you can't differentiate between general purpose equipment (what regular soldiers use), and SPECIAL equipment for SPECIAL Forces groups.

Pics related, between the two first ones, you have more than a thousand, and that's just Tarpans, you also have Mercedes and HMMWVs.

You have 13 Toyotas.

Look closer there is a guy falling out of it
Hardcore
oldschool

More like "The best way to get to allah quickly"

Isnt that the point trough?

smh tbh, there aren't much white terrorists

The Orthodox church in its current state needs a healthy dose of secularism and reformation.

I asked them to add the name of the game in the subject here

Never doubt the bottomless idiocy of leftists.

What a fedora xD

When can actually I do that?

Right before a mission. You can also put different crews in vehicles.

Actual Orthodox and ROC (Russian Orthodox Church) is a different things. Government use ROC to create serfs and idiots from religious people.

WebM related

I see nothing wrong here

Plebs needs to learn to obey church authority and humble themselves before God

The church is a middleman between people and God, it is not God himself.

Lmao

This urban combat in mission 3 is some imperial guard tier shit.

Tanks do seem to work best when in groups of two or more. Usually they can just outright destroy whatever medium sized building enemy is hiding in.

Did you bought it or dowloaded the patch fixing mission 2 bug?

Asking because im curious if the patch works

whichever side makes them the most money.

I just forced my way through mission 2 with sheer autism and with like 3 or 4 restarts without patching.

Just wait for mission 4 in the Damascus suburbs.

What group was the guy in the second vid from?

Damn thats impressive

Could you upload a file of your save after 2nd mission?

IS i think

I have no way of telling which save is which, so I'll upload all of them.

mega.nz/#!ZFVEECwL!7oSzpVpncmKT09cGP6i7mAzrpBr71AD5njy1w2s2hb0

I see they didn't change the warfare formula much

why are they so attractive?

God fucking ISIS is shit at what they do. I swear half of the Syria Civil War is just the Special-Ed class for Urban Warfare have a spaz-out.

Steam reviews turning into /pol

Too much memebaiting in one review.

Remember, these are the people who condemn the laws of physics because the existence of said laws would imply that Allah's power is not limitless.

Luckily they even make their own hats.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was once a white hat and they coloured it in with sharpies until it looked ISISy enough for them.

I always thought those things were full of canned food and water

Fucking savages. They could use the same amount of tape by putting one strip across the top and bottom edges and had it actually look nice.

They are. I don't think Humanitarian MRE's come with cooking oil, hence they're sitting on top rather than included within. They were probably looted separately.

The photocopied flag that was clearly coloured in with felt-tip pens really brings it all together.

All the professional foreign nationals flying in to fight isis say it's a literal turkey shoot. Crazy shit like isis runnning out onto the middle of the street to hip fire Ak's. it'd be funny if the syrian warfare 2017 reflected this by giving ISIS accuracy debuffs and unresponsive units that fail to follow commands or engage enemies units,even abandoning cover when ordered not to.

That's the entire Middle East with the exception of Quds Force and whoever has western SF embedded at the time.

LOOK AT THEIR ADORABLE LITTLE GREEN GLOVES!

LOOK AT 'EM!

I don't think there is a single Arab nation in the whole of the Middle East that is actually capable of waging war competently. Whatever genetics dictate the capability of military operations has made Arabs wholly unsuited for modern, Western styled (including Russia here) ways of fighting.

The Houthis are doing pretty well.

Hezbollah?

Built, trained, and funded by Quds.

Against another Arab nation.

I think Sweden might be able to, for a while.

But seriously their inability to fight effectively comes from the requirements needed to prop up a stable dictatorship. Loyalty is only as strong as your bribes are, so a successful dictatorship requires you to keep your population separated, uneducated, and with poor quality of life because you need that money you would otherwise spend on them on keeping your small number of councilors/military advisors you have loyal. This means that most of the civilian population, even the ones conscripted into the military, and retarded and uneducated fucking morons. Hence, the theme song for Syrian Civil War in my head is the Benny Hill Theme.

You're right when you say their tendency to default to a totalitarian style of government is a major hindrance, but not for the reasons you state.

The issue stems from the (justified) fear of the people in power that the military will depose them and take power for themselves, so they usually create two separate military organizations they use to keep each other in check.

Next is the issue of popular revolts, meaning that the military has to assume policing duties as well, thus shifting the focus from waging war on an external enemy to fighting internal dissidents.

Then you have the whole cultural problem, the non-existence of a national sentiment, the fact officers purposely alienate the men under the command because they are of a lower "caste", officers keeping knowledgeable from each other because a monopoly on such information can help them advance, the general inferiority of mudshit genetics, low IQ, heightened aggression, etc.

I recommend reading "Arabs at War", a book that analyzes various conflicts Arabs have participated in and why they tend to fail. Just keep in mind the book is written by a kike so be on the lookout for a certain degree of bias.

I don't care about Swedish politics.

I'll give it a read, but I want to see how palatable The Dictators Handbook is first.

Is assaulting tanks possible?

Anyone else having the problem of this not starting? Installed it, applied the crack, but when I run the exe nothing happens (well it takes the window out of focus for a second so seems it attempts to start but CTDs immediately).

You need to use the suspicious looking .bat in Syrian Warfare root folder to launch the .exe for some odd reason.

Tried that but it just says it can't find it. Added quotation marks to the path, changed the path, etc. inside the .bat but at best it just does the same as when I click the .exe: tries to start and instantly CTDs. Not surprising either considering all the .bat has in it is a simple "run .\bin\SyrianWarfare.exe".

Run the .cmd.

Yeah my bad it's not a .bat it's a .cmd, either way seems like it won't run. I'll just wait for another torrent or something.

To be fair 90% of the troops fighting now have little to no training and are just some civilian with a rifle. Also the fact of the matter that we are able to see a shit ton of it since its one of the first wars to be filmed and spread online and not by the media or government so we are able to see all the dumbshit.

I didn't think it was that great. Kinda mediocre and the game looked worse than C&C3 so I got a refund on it.

Reminds me a bit of Joint Task Force just more Slavic

When was the last time a Western developer released a game that didn't shit itself when run?

But those are features,not bugs silly

You're acting like that wasn't always the case. Even the trained ones that are fighting in tanks get their shit pushed at the first sight of people who know how to fight.

The ratio of KIA's is 73/5000 (US/Iraqi) if anyone is wondering.

That was a god damn slaughter. The Iraqi tanks were old as fuck so the turrets had to be cranked manually while the Americans had automatic. The Burgers basically came upon them by mistake and proceeded to blow apart every tank they could see. Majority of the Iraqi tanks never even fired back.

The 1 death came when a Bradley got hit by a BMP that they thought was knocked out.

Thanks m8

First of all, this is real life, not a video game so shooting from a large distance is difficult especially if you have to count in the wind and bullet drop
Second of all it does not matter if the hit kills or not, this vid is from wilayat sinai (egypt). The purpose of sniper is to strike fear in the hearts of enemies, not necessarily killing them. Also getting hit in lets say shoulder or leg effectively throws you out of combat anyway so army have to send replacement anyway.

You say that like getting an instant kill is impossible. It's not. Taliban propaganda features instant kill sniper montages in abundance, ISIS ones don't because they're so shit they couldn't get them even if they tried.

It does when you have ISIS's lack of resources. Besides, a sniper wounding someone would do less psychological damage to a force than a sniper killing someone.

So does being killed. It's also cost effective and more conducive to the war effort.

ISIS is so fucking garbage I can only deduce it started off as a Edgy 3 Stooges sketch that has gone extremely awry.

How did they manage to overrun the Byzantines and Sassanids in the first place?

Between Qatar and Saudi Arabia pumping them with so much money they can import fucking toyota pickups and tow missiles en bulk? How about after they bought out most (tons upon tons of material) of the Soviet era tanks, guns and whatever from Bulgaria, Romania, Moldavia? My man, you a dipshit.

Comparatively IRA made the bongs shit their pants with a few dozen RPGs and up to two hundred AR-18s.

Arabs are completely shit at maneuver warfare. It's a noted fact that few ethnic groups outside of Europe successfully adopted Western style of warfare, and Arabs were not among them.

The excuse they're using outdated hardware doesn't hold water. Israel routinely defeated Arab armies that outnumbered them 5 to 1, despite using inferior hardware, and even when the Arabs had their shit together like the Egyptians did in 1973 that advantage quickly dissipated once events advanced past what the high command had meticulously trained them to do.

Arabs are incapable of initiative and once you start messing with their preplanned operations they quickly fall apart.

Because they were fighting in the Eastern style.

There are two approaches to battle. The Western doctrine is basically an armored fist, you want to pin the whole enemy army in once place and then crush them with overwhelming (fire)power. You can see this in how Western armies evolved from heavy infantry like Greek hoplite and Roman legionaries to knights in plate armed with lances. Part of this approach to warfare, maybe the most important one, is strategic maneuvering. You need to outpace the enemy on a strategic level to be able to force him into a direct confrontation.

The Eastern approach to warfare was pretty much embodied in horse arches. They rely on tactical maneuverability and avoiding to engage the enemy directly, trying to whittle him down with constant hit and runs and exploiting the vast and open terrain to tire him out by baiting him into chasing them.

That way of waging war is not really applicable anymore, at least not when applied to a direct battle between two military formations. What Arabs are doing now with IEDs, hit and runs and terrorist attacks is an extension of their genetic predisposition to war.

Good for (You). Seriously, I'd give you the shitbait award ribbon of the day but somefag's been spamming undertale general so, tough.

a) they loot from the civilian population
b) they're old hiluxes and landcruisers from the 70s and 80s for like $500 if brought
c) they're stealing them and smuggling new ones from Europe and America via Turkey

They brought the military equipment of wet cardboard boxes. WHAT A SHOCK. Old outdated technology that was replaced and like due for the scrap heap. Their tanks are rusted surplus.

The IRA lived in the targets they were bombing. They didn't control territory and had no reason to buy a fleet of vehicles to transport it's operatives through/around them. ISIS owns larges swaths of empty land and need the trucks to be able to get anywhere.

Are you some ISIScuck or something? They're clearly a shit fucking organization. Most of their soldiers are retards who don't know how to fight, their vehicles are garbage and shit and mostly stolen, and their territory is being lost daily and even then mostly empty wasteland. Eat shit, nigger'o'the'sand.

Sadly there's no morale system at all.

Lad if you're gonna jump to that shit and not even mention Ash'ariism you're doing anyone you're trying to explain anything to a big disservice.

Genetic has no play in it, its more of a culture thing

Bullshit
See Palmyra offensive in december 2016 when they had biggest gain in territory in syria in one offensive
Also recently Al Liwa pledged allegiance to them effectively giving them another huge portion of land
IS is not going anywhere m8

The bigger factor was the plague that devestated Byzantine and Sassanid populations along with a major war between the two that left both sides severely depleted as far as their military forces went

I think that would grind the combat down to a crawl essentially. Which I'd be okay with but that sort of autism where you're essentially managing logistics when mortars and artillery are doing the killing isn't for everyone.

Are we gonna pretend culture is not a product of race? How come Arabs have lost every single military engagement in the past 100 that didn't involve someone other than another Arab population?

And when two Arab nations fight it's not a question of strategic brilliance, victory goes to whoever has more manpower/money than the opponent.

The mud got triggered.

Romans had extreme difficulty in dealing with the Parthias. They never managed to fully conquer them for example.

It wasn't until the widespread adoption of gunpowder that the East started lagging behind before being completely outclassed by Western approach to war.

Every attempt by Middle Eastern population to emulate the West (starting from the Turks and onward) has ended in failure. Arabs simply lack something that would allow them to wage war effectively in such a way.

Call it culture, or race, or genetic, they lack it and no amount of money, training or equipment is capable of bridging it.

Can you pull your head from your ass and consider for a moment what garbage are you posting? You'd have to pay more than that for a lada and they're using convoy upon convoy of mostly sixth generation Toyota trucks. That's not even taking into consideration how truly cannibalized vehicles look like - aka the Kurdish mining truck kamikazi, their GLA tier battlewagons and such.

Seriously, I'm not even going to touch the rest of your post in the honest fear that retarded of this level may be contagious.

wew

Wow, one small part of the middle east has some stuff in it. That clearly means all their territories must totally be filled with the brim with stuff. But good on them, talking Palmyra. It's not like the SAR has since pushed their shit in and are spitting distance from Palmyra already.

Hey, a group so obscure there's no articles on them. I'm sure that portion of land had lots of fucking nothing in there for ISIS to ignore.

I never said they were. I said they were fucking shit at their job. But hey, even zerg rushing with wave after wave of retards win occasionally.

Jesus user, you should know that Islam won't catch on here, and we're not the kind of people that can be swayed by ISIS propaganda. Most of us have educations, and don't farm goats.

Like how you ignored most of my message here

user, you fucking retarded:
>b) they're old hiluxes and landcruisers from the 70s and 80s for like $500 if brought
Not sixth generation ones. First and second ones are that cheap.

The later generation ones are ones they stole from Europe and drove down through Turkey
>c) they're stealing them and smuggling new ones from Europe and America via Turkey

Can you pull your head from your ass and consider reading what I written before replying to it with your garbage?

Oh, and it's very clear they're saving their newer models for propagandistic purposes, convoy's and convoy's of vehicles that haven't seen any real combat. Frontline footage always shows the old shit cheap ones up front.

They're both products of people homogenizing in an area relatively isolated from other major identifiable groups. Japan was populated first in prehistoric times, then colonized by peoples from Asia, and yet the original natives and the later settlers are distinct from each other and the rest of Asia both genetically and culturally.

Between genetics and culture, culture plays a much stronger role in war. Organization, leadership, sharing of information, bravery, cohesiveness, individual initiative are all products of culture. Ash'ariism is a very, very strong pointer to this.

Now you're just pretending culture and race are apples and oranges. One comes from the other, it's why Europe had Rome, Greece, Britain, Byzantium, etc. while niggers had nothing.

You aren't gonna get "organization, leadership, sharing of information, bravery, cohesiveness, individual initiative" if 99% of your population is made up of inbred, retard IQ tier subhumans with a penchant for rape and violence.

Which is a natural evolution of Arab culture. Once they ran out of intellectuals from conquered people, likely due to breeding them out of existence they moved onto the next logical step of their decline.

ISIS is basically the end of the road for the Arab race. This is what they've been circling towards in the past 1000 years. They've somehow produced a society more vile than anything the niggers could come up with.

You kill a man and the enemy is down one man.

Wound a man and, assuming the enemy give a shit about their comrades, they are down at least 3 on the field. It also places more strain on their supplies and resources to treat the wounded, and in many cases he's going to be permanently out of the fight anyway.

Like in Blitzkrieg? Artillery does everything, tanks kill infantry and infantry just fucking dies. I guess I'm glad this game isn't like that.

The Middle East had Babylon, Tehran, and Baghdad. We're not talking about sub-Saharan Africa, we're talking about the cradle of civilization.

I'm going to bed. Read a book, you illiterate nigger.

If they're stolen why'd they pay anything? Also if they won't bother removing a Texan plumber ad from a side of one of their trucks why'd they bother to get the same two-three models? Again a lada can carbomb just as well as a toyota.

Toyota went on the record stating how the sales of said six generation trucks tripled in middle east and even went up to ten times the usual sales figures in SA between 2011 and 2013. The US officially brought literal tons of "combat modified technicals" for PMC and associate use, and the UK and France officially supplied tons of material against Gadafi including fucking trucks because that's the new camel, apparently.

And no user, I'm done with your shit. I don't know whether you've got shit for brains or you just baiting but it's not worth the effort.

ib4 mark did 9/11.jpeg

Soldiers aren't nurses, user. You aren't going to lose two from the front or in the field. Middle Eastern medics aren't exactly a thing all that much. Instead they'll let him bleed out or at some point a truck is going to drive up and evacuate him to whatever shambles of a field hospital they have.

And a sniper isn't an assault force, either. He's not going to risk being discovered by repeatedly firing. He's one and out if he's smart and wants to keep playing the propaganda war, giving his enemies plenty of time to replace the one soldier that they lost, and time to start counter-sniper sweeps of the area.

I think you're overestimating the amount of medical supplies Syrian doctors, medics and nurses have, user.

You'd be surprised.

Different locations, different circumstances. Can be easier in some instances to steal the best ones, sometimes easier to buy the shit ones.

Taping over icons is one thing they do:

Hiluxes are surprising durable. They're seen as the AK-47 of vehicles according to interviews I've seen.

I'm not surprised, but ISIS isn't the Middle East and ISIS isn't the only one using technicals. Hell, they all are. And for Toyota to have sales figures that would mean that they're selling to car dealerships and not directly to fucking ISIS.

Good, I was about done with your continual ignoring of what I've written to reply to one cherry picked thing that turns out to be also bollocks shit. Let the record show you didn't reply to the points I brought up for the most part and ran off with 'lalalala I can't hear you' as your final statement.

Yeah the sandniggers probably don't give a shit about their people.

But we aren't talking about their people. Their people are the ones doing the shooting. You want to hurt Americans or whichever other first-world country is out there, you wound them. It would go both ways were this a proper war.

Proper wars are dead.

I know

Pffft, no. America has a near endless supply of soldiers and medicine by comparison. Shoot to wound is fucking retarded against a force like that. You injure one of their guys they aren't just going to duck and cover, they'll call in helicopters, missile strikes, UAVs, and/or armoured division sweeps. Terrorists stand a better chance if they shoot to kill against a force like Americans. That said their best chance is still going to be a loss.

fug :D

That's… one hell of a police team.

And exactly with what troops I am to grind my way through to those objectives while holding all the previous objectives I have captured, when there is apparently an infinite number of enemies attacking constantly?

git gud

Fucking hell user

Mission 3 is fucking hard

Also hope that devs add more campaigns in future

I'm intrigued. Patched turret out yet?

FitGirl just released one.

Another user asked but nobody answered, does the game feature a morale system?

see

Third mission was difficult, but Damascus is utter suffering. I guess I got soft and forgot that Russkie's don't include babby mode in their games like literally every western release nowadays

This, thats a god damn slaughterhouse
I lost 2 infantry squads to mlrs
And fucking rpgs are everywhere, i cant move my armor, i dont even think about using my heli because probably as soon as it takes of it will get rekt

Also fuck why does the game makes me to chose between stoping the "white helmets" provocation and helping civies and rescuing my old neighbors
FUCK

Neither, should have just let them kill each others.

But instead we (the western politicians) decided to root for Al-Qaeda, nearly everyone that know what's going on is quite logically rooting for Assad instead.
Since it's a bit more logical to back an oppressive dictator of his own people rather than a bunch of guys whose ideology is to murder everyone on the planet that don't agree of them.

(holy moley those are some dubs)
I agree. While Assad is no saint, he's a hell of a lot better than the """"""""moderate rebels""""""" who stomp on the civilian population, even if they're Muslims. The Muslims aren't Muslim enough.

The part about Assad being oppressive is just bullshit made up to justify the killings by the rebels. The media outright make shit up because of how little oppression they can extract from Assad. For example they claim that the rebels are secular but make no mention of how Assad is supposed to be non-secular due to the fact that it is one of the few Muslim countries in the Middle East where neither the local population nor the government are trying to exterminate the Christian population in the area.

Yeah it's pretty annoying that the side missions have a time limit that isn't shown on screen.

One thing I don't understand at all is that why on earth did they make tanks so incredibly inaccurate. T-62, let alone a T72-AV should have no problems putting a APFSDS on another T72 that's less than 250 meters away. Instead, I ended up in a situation where my two tanks got fucking rekd trying to kill a stationary T-72AV that drove up into their killzones.

Although I do suspect that might actually be a bug, since everything else does seem to be reasonably accurate in whatever the "realistic" mode was called.

Well, on the positive side, atleast they haven't implemented chemical weapons in this game. It would probably suck donkey dick when some seemingly innocent nigger-mortar barrage ends up killing everyone that wasn't wearing a gasmask instantly. (ie. kinda like in this vid. Note the gaskmasks and filters littered around the dead soldiers youtube.com/watch?v=j6S4s2Yw8Ng )

This tbh
Assad was actually opening up/developing Syria quite a bit in comparison to his father

It's a similar situation to Lebanon where the Shia and Christians, along with a few other minority groups have an alliance against the Sunni majority

Fuck this game is hard, not only you have to hold points against endless waves of enemies, but you also have muster forces for next assaults

On Normal at least, waves aren't infinite and there's usually enough time to prepare an attack.

Should a 73mm gun really have the same range as a PKM?

Yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2A28_Grom

PKT: 1,500 m (1,640 yd) (100–1,500 m sight adjustments)

The more you know

Damascus is just fucking bullshit.

I do like this game, but this AI having unlimited resources shit is getting stale.

You mean the low velocity 73 grom(?) mounted on BMP-1? Yeah, for somewhat accurate or effective fire 500 meters would sound fair enough. Otherwise you're going to have to start lobbing those rounds bit like with a howitzer, however without having the proper equipment to do so quickly or particularly accurately.

Oh right, speaking of 73mm Grom.

Does it have unlimited resources?
I dont think so, in my game enemy artliery went silent after some time, or maybe thats because i approached form the mosque side
Also spam Russian air strikes and use captured artillery it helps

I only managed to finish this mission thanks to retads for IS and Al nusra killing each other with brand new t72 and leaving them empty for me to capture. Also t72 are near fucking indestructible, i fear how fucking op t90 will be if i get one
But yeah damascus is bullshit
I lost 2 snipers squads to constant counter attacks on ammo depot and the only thing that saved it was bugged ai with stoped just steps before capping it

Also fuck the jurnos, did anyone mengaed to save them?
Or maybe the suciders? I wonder what would happen if you saved them

you do know Hezbollah kicked the shit out of the Jews in 2006, correct? And no, not an Arab. That's the opinion of any neutral observer not being spun by the Jews. If you watched old "Vice" (before it became totally cucked), you'll notice the fuckers even deleted one of their coolest videos– when they went to the Hezbollah theme park to commemorate their victory over the ISraelis.

They've mainly been used for false flag attacks and didn't see wide military usage outside of that.

I also noticed that the AI tends to run out of resources eventually. I was really dragging my feet in the third mission because muh casualties, and I noticed that while the AI did keep spawning new forces over and over again, it eventually ran out of them. Sure, it was like a dozen squads, maybe more, but if you're dug in well, you can actually bleed them dry. Didn't try it in Damascus, though, so maybe they have infinite shit there.

At this point, Toyota should pay them all for free advertising

Feels bad man

Fuck, this game is starting to look good, going to need to spend shekels I really don't have, but the chance to fight ISIS as a Russian is just too fucking good. My system is too new for me to fuck around with a torrent, esp. since I'm using goddam windows which seems to get a virus everytime someone fucking sneezes near it.
how safe are torrents like this? I take my phones apart and nigger-rig them to get apps for free, for at end of day if you fuck it up or get malware, it's just a phone. Not sure I want to risk it with a brand new rig.

Any old fags on here remember the apple iphones up until..maybe 2012 or so, where you could jailbreak and then just go on a fucking shopping spree through the store without paying for anything? and this was back when tom-tom wanted fucking $800 just for a directions app. Got so much free shit in those days. Before apple became totally fucking pozzed.

How does one make a homemade Katyusha?

Fuck, forgot

>>>/SomethingAwful/
Apple has been shit since Gen I

Mate, they had hats, t-shirts, mugs, keychains everything at the giftshop they showed. I wonder if the giftshop is still online? Think ZOG would bother locking me up for "supporting a terrorist organization" over a $20 t-shirt from their giftshop if they have it online?

Dunno, katiusha is a name of a small homemade rocket usually used by hamas against kikes

my syrian friends told me about this, its seems like a local slang, israelis call those small rockets katiushas too
t. have both palestinian and syrian friends as well as israeli friend

The early days of Apple weren't pozzed. The fucking hipsters didn't take it over until..I forget when. But right up until maybe 4 or 5, you could jail break and just rob anything you wanted from the store. It was fucking great. Imagine, going into the "app store" and just complete shopping spree, as much as your memory could hold. It was funny, you have the little shopping thing and put shit into your "basket" and then not pay anything. Those were fun times, since the hipster fuckheads didn't know anything about things like jailbreaking and people with real talent didn't like apple, so anyone with any sort of talent and motivation could just take them to the fucking cleaners.

How does it feel to know that all of your friends secretly hate you?

Dunno i dont talk with them anymore since i dont live in berlin anymore, also they were pretty cool guys excluding the kike who was marijuana smoking degenerate
But the araps were were pleasant to be around and they shared cigarettes with me

I hope Assad wins against these fucks.

No I was criticising the graphics for looking worse than C&C3.

What the hell is the smoking age there that you need Arabs to buy you cigarettes? If I remember correctly, Germany airports (Berlin and Dusseldörf) one of few in Europe that still have decent smoking lounges. Fucing Heathrow, not one smoking lounge in entire place, and if you're on a layover you can't go outside.

Imagine how fun it must have been in the days when you could just light up right on the plane?

Really makes you think

You dumbshit Kraut, Katyushas were the fucking Stalin Organ you fucking cucked beta, the commie Russians would mount fucking rockets on their trucks and saturate an area with explosives while your ancestors shat their literally frozen pants.
How do you not know this?

They shared it with me so i didnt had to buy my own pack m8, and i just dont like spending money so if they offer me something for free i take it

Thats even worse

I get you. Thought maybe Germany had raised smoking age to fucking 25 or something and I hadn't heard. So much surreal shit going on the world in the world these days anything seems plausible.

im not a german
i know what katiushas were but probably you didnt know that thats also a name of small homemade rocket used by hamas, its not my fucking fault that they name it this way
i just trough thats an interesting little curiosity you fucking mong

You'll be getting plenty of free dickings soon enough, don't you worry.

thanks god that my country is 99% made of my ethnic countrymen so no cultural enrichment for me

They call them Katyushas because the Russians who developed the concept and sold it to a shitton of Muzzie countries call them Katyushas.

That's the trade off these days now though. you can either get something like "call of Duty" with pozzed storyline and good graphics, or something by a small Eastern euro developer with a shit budget but at least they aren't reinforcing cultural marxism.

Either Swizerland or Poland

Spot on

Stop overusing poz you fucking aids ridden faggot, first time going to Holla Forums or something?
And what do you mean? Most SJW shit doesn't sell at all.
Comiket shit is everywhere and theres plenty of AA games like Wargame and Battlefleet Ghotic which are made by Frog and are anything but agenda filled stinkers.

Fuck, forgot to check IDs

Imagine if those cucks at Infinity Ward had any sort of balls and made a game like this with top notch graphics? I never thought we'd see the day when the Jews would literally trade-off shekels to shill their ideology, but that's exactly what they're doing.

Entire crop of games lately has been so pozzed, more people than ever are going back to emulators simply because what's out there just isn't worth it to have the Jews push their "diversity" bullshit.

This could be a golden age for vidya right now. Look at a game like "the Witcher 3." Yeah,had some "stronk Womyez" propaganda but it was bearable and never had to look a nigger.

Remember games like MW 2 and MW 3 when it was acceptable to hunt down sandniggers or hunt Huehues in their favellas in brazil? LAst COD game I played (forget which one), had a scenario of war in Korea (sounds good).

But they had a fuckiign choice of picking a "female operators." When you shoot people, you aren't even allowed to see their face since it might be "Racist" to waste a gook. Tried to get MW 3 for my PC…fuckers too lazy to even make it compatible with a controller and hate to mouse aim. I know I'm way OT, but fact is I'm desperate for any sort of quality vidya I can play on my PC without the Pozz. They're not going to stop until they've destroyed the entire market. Even BF 1 had to have a nigger as the poster boy for a game about "The Great European War." That was my moment of clarity that we are now beyond the pale.

Edgy Hymie. You really sound like you fit in here. Wild guess- you are a fat cocksucker who gets beat up by niggers at school and trie to sound like a tough guy on the net, but would run squealing like the piglet you are if you ever had to actually face me. Correct, tough guy? Bet you get a ton of pussy too right?

Its been like this since 2014 lad
Thats when identity politics and culture clash started to manifest outside the internet and into real, especially since most Devs/Publishers want to appease to the biggest audience possible and or most just are liberals independent though.

Where have you been?

It would still be a shitty Call of Duty game.

Oh, fresh from cuckchan I see
Either integrate or
Better yet, just fuckoff
I am the nigger

This

Stupid motherfucker. Battlefield one with a NIGGEr on the cover was top selling overall game of last year. Nigger. Great European War. That's not cultural marxism? Why the fuck am I wasting my time with a fat, pudgy, shitskin scumbag trying to sound like a tough guy. Nothing like an internet tough guy. But you could really hold your own in a fight. Cheers, Eliot.

How are the different units in this game? Do they all feel the same or do they have a uniqueness?

You're boring. Know how I know you get beat up by niggers? you're ona fucking video game forum looking for random people to fight, when IRL I'd kick the living fucking shit out of of you. and you know it.

Done with you fatass. Filtered.

Normalfags don't care and EA is owned by kikes.
What a surprise

Go back to wherever you came from

They're all unique

Could you elaborate a bit more? Is one typo of tank noticeably different from other ones? What does experience do for troops?

Apparently there was a previous game, likely by the sames devs under a different name, released back in 2008 simply called Warfare.

Ever played Men of War user?

Got a torrent?

Nope, on a phone right now
Unles you want me to direct link a fucking repack instead of a magnet.

Yeah. Cool by me then.

Sure I couldn't even find a repack.

skidrowreloaded.com/men-of-war-assault-squad-2-v3-260-0-incl-dlc/

I was talking about the previous warfare game

Its not about genetics, theres a document made by an US militaryman that talks about that, apparently, their culture makes them fuck each other when it comes down to training and leading troops, since they believe that if they pass down any knowledge (including manuals) would make them less important.

You guys playing on realistic or arcade mode? But yeah, I guess I'll just try to veer off to right then and hope those fucks eventually would have the basic human decency of running out of shells and rockets for their tubes.

Units and unit experience gets tracked throughout the game, so it should pay off to keep them alive and rotate troops out from frontlines lest they get utterly destroyed, you can also swap out crews for tanks.

I don't have a clue what the fuck does unit experience do except give some RNG bonuses for when your troops are engaged hand to hand combat with the enemy.

It should influence more than that though, maybe reload speeds or accuracy. If the game had a morale model it would be more noticeable I guess.

Oh shit, I'm sorry
can't find shit, theres like 50 games with the '''Warfare" word attached to them, fucking slavs and their shitty localizations, reminds me of Original War

Are you seriously that much of a child? Could you seriously not handle being wrong that much? Can you not handle someone calling ISIS shit to that much of a degree? Jesus Christ the amount of safespacing you've got going on you. This is fucking hysterical.

Holy shit how did ISIS get their hands on a TOG II?

You can buy Warfare on bundlestars in one of their bundles.

this really is the best timeline

i work with a guy from India who was part of the 1999 indo-pakistani war and since i'm an armchair general faglord i grilled him for info. this post is 100% correct if my guy is even remotely telling the truth. india (likely as a result of English influence) has 100% adopted Western doctrine vis a vis warfare; assault lines, combined arms etc. his own part in the battle as he described it to me was basically decimating an attacking line of troops as the squad automatic gunner, and as they fell back they advanced with IFV cover and killed the group that was attacking to the last man. as soon as their assault broke down they just lost it and could not regroup. he also noted that in every other defensive action he was a part of, after the first wave was gunned down - and the pakis seemed completely incapable of advancing under cover fire or even smoke, so it was just human wave attacks for the most part - they would completely break and it would end up being a slaughter. they simply could not/would not adapt to western tactics; no artillery/supporting fire outside of scattered mortars and long-range RPGs, no armour, no feint attacks, nothing. i asked him if he had any guilt about his part in it and he flat-out told me "it just wasn't fair and that's the only thing i feel even remotely bad about. they were like children trying to fight giants."

Because they never "overran" them, that's just shitty fanfiction written 200 - 300 years after the fact.
The Byzantines and the Persians fucked each other up so much during their last war that the Sassanid Empire collapsed into civil war and devastation due to Turkish raids in Armenia and Persia and the Byzantines never managed to regain control of the areas conquered save for a token military presence in Jerusalem and Egypt.

Seems like your buddy is bullshiting you, if the Pakistanis were really that bad at war with India loses wouldn't be almost identical

Aren't World in Conflict, Men of War and Wargame multiplayer?

Yes, shockingly enough there is multiplayer-option in those games. Good god, why would they make games where you can play singleplayer and multiplayer when you can just sell singleplayer and multiplayer games separately?

This fucking game sometimes

Hardy har har. I mean is there a fleshed out campaign with those games or are they just custom skirmishes/battles/glorified tutorials?

World in Conflict, Total War and Homeworld have singleplayer campaign which are actually good. Men of War and Wargame have singleplayer missions as well but they're dogshit.

Fun fact: there was supposed to be Arab campaign in Warfare, but then budget cuts happened.

I had that and seeded it for months but somehow I can't find it again, I'm gonna look around and see if I can find it for you, and I'm also gonna upload the DRM free exe for the second one because the crack (and crackfix) is shit and won't play the game after a couple hour on most computers.

up until they applied the "balance" patches that broke it

Damn that was nice, and it was supposed to be an easy mission

Hey on the plus side I've found it on my HDD again, just wait for a bit and I'll upload that somewhere.

Nice, thank you based user

How do we fix artillery in video games Holla Forums?

for the love of god please tell me the original is an actual isis propaganda video. that would be fucking hilarious.

It's not propaganda.

It would have been if it had gone better for them.

And it's on the Holla Forums volafile
volafile.io/r/HF33Go
I'll upload the other one now but it's gonna take me several hours.

thanks

I finally managed to pull it off without horrendous casualties. Yes it does indeed seem like that AI has only finite resources, and that you'd have to be some sort of magical ninja if you want to get the suicide bomber- and journalist-side missions done in Damascus clusterfuck.

It does drive me into autistic screeching-fit whenever I order tank to move forward only to have it drive into ordered position, and then turn it's rear armor towards the enemy for whatever the fucking reason.

Nice thanks user.

Wait till mission 6
This will be fun

Does anyone else also finds it funny that the game repeatedly shits on white helmets and war journalists :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Are there no more mines in mission 3 after you recieve the tank and BMP as reinforcements?

While it's bullshit that you can loot and repair tanks so easy it's fun to stomp fuckers with 10+ looted tanks.

I actually enjoy all that cyka blyat propaganda bullshit, a nice change from the usual burger bullshit you meet in many games.

Same

Nope
feel free charge ahead :)

Those guys are part of the DynCorp organ-harvesting racket, they deserve to be shat on.

Little does the American public that they have replaced their burger with matzso.

There are almost no mines, but there is shitload of atgm, tanks and infantry so you will need to be cautious anyway

Where the fuck did you find 200 enemy fighters?

They just kept spawning left upper corner, so i put snipers and infantry in one house and waited, but they run out off reinforcements but they dont stop coming they dont stop coming they dont stop coming they dont stop coming they dont stop coming they dont stop coming they dont stop coming

Ah right, that place. In retrospect I should have been smart about it and actually rotate those guys I put there to act as a blocking force. I could have elite snipers, assaulters and couple of rifle squads with elite status instead of having one elite squad and almost everyone else having expert status.

I think ranks also seem to give bonuses to unit durability for against most of the stuff except snipers. That same blocking force did amazingly well against attacking force that consisted of a BMP2, technical, and several units of infantry, while being shelled by a mortar. Tney took a single casualty.

Also, RPG-29's suck ass. I don't really see any good reason to not to change them to RPG-7's that have much higher rate of fire. I don't think there is anything that RPG-29 can kill that RPG-7 can't kill as well.

It has very small range, in fact most of the times my infantry instead of defending building and firing rpg from it,just sends 1 guy with rpg who rushes towards the tank