#GamerGate + #NotYourShield: [#GG + #NYS]: Revenge of Shinobi Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: CONTACT THE IRS REGARDING FEMFREQ POTENTIAL VIOLATION ON POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING.
archive.is/mwfP5
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. Dig for info regarding the ESA, (also ECA, IARC)
>>>/gamergatehq/329602
6. OP ESRBusted! Expose the ESRB for being against developers and consumers.
>>>/gamergatehq/329225

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5qva0e/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_291_update_five_new_entries/
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/06ilK
twitter.com/AlaynaMCole/status/833651942459002880
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdB4Y9kASKgHiXJNVnhoH55PxGgggL00L716nXumrHZzaCvTQ/viewform?c=0&w=1
archive.is/ZqCzZ
archive.fo/RT0rt
archive.is/nGYCQ
archive.org/details/arcade_shinobi
archive.is/VU6je
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/833765197202481152
thedickshow.com/episode-38/
politico.com/magazine/story/2015/11/the-page-who-took-down-the-gop-mark-foley-dennis-hastert-213378
archive.is/OX3S2
archive.is/lLt5Y
archive.is/YGQ4A
archive.fo/9Wcel
dailymail.co(PLS
humblebundle.com/gift?key=4VZCnnpHpnCFb3DS
humblebundle.com/gift?key=EAZfU4SEd8bR5xx7
humblebundle.com/gift?key=KXr2YBcRMAcCpUr2
thehill.com/homenews/media/320495-yiannopoulos-resigns-from-breitbart
mediaite.com/online/breaking-milo-yiannopoulos-has-resigned-from-breitbart/
archive.is/QwyO7
archive.is/VJRSA
twitter.com/salon/status/645930508094976000
archive.is/dZLIK
twitter.com/Salon/status/732631792264581122
archive.is/cEKcv
twitter.com/Salon/status/732767674636349440
archive.is/m3ehx
twitter.com/Salon/status/732719866575261696
archive.is/v8sjq
twitter.com/Salon/status/659137513043402753
archive.is/4yhGj
twitter.com/Salon/status/649536498627399680
archive.is/kccQI
archive.fo/YCDlL
historytoday.com/frank-furedi/media’s-first-moral-panic
archive.is/A2NHY
youtube.com/watch?v=_sjZJ9i_mH0
youtube.com/watch?v=FkTWBFYaJmE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/41166591/#41168821
mcdonalds.wikia.com/wiki/Hula_Burger
archive.fo/PLBY2
patreon.com/user?u=393249
criticalpathproject.com/
criticalpathproject.com/index/
reddit.com/r/news/comments/5vdodf/milo_yiannopoulos_resigns_from_breitbart_news/
matthewhopkinsnews.com/?p=436
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2010/09/who-said-not-all-sex-involving-children-is-unwanted-and-abusive-answer-the-popes-biggest-british-cri.html
twitter.com/Johndaveis/status/834198627610460160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no meme anime please

ARCHIVE OF PREVIOUS BREAD
archive.fo/06ilK

wew, gg threads are going very fast lately, we already have a new thread.

Asukaposting is the New Black.

Also reminder to send some encouragement to Breitbart to help Milo. Even just a tweet is better than nothing!

twitter.com/AlaynaMCole/status/833651942459002880

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdB4Y9kASKgHiXJNVnhoH55PxGgggL00L716nXumrHZzaCvTQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Do your part for diverse games.

Is there a word for a person that is obsessed with politics, or politically motivated?

zealot?

Some stuff is a habbenins. Smearjob hit on Milo, likely to try to take down Breitbart and trying to silence non MSM voices. WSJ smearjob on Pewd, GDC coming up soon, digging on ESA and related matters.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum
☑ Bought 4chan
☑ Defended Devin Faraci
☑ Forced the UN to gather 800 gigabytes of white supremacy frogs
☑ Marketing of Nintendo Switch
☑ Infiltrating the emoji selection committee
☑ Hiding millions of anti-Semitic tweets
☑ Virtually raping a woman under the name BigBro442
☑ Unintentionally prepared all of us for the 2016 election
☑ Made halfchan go bankrupt
☑ Bullying a comic writer off twitter
☑ Turning S.Korea into a chinese girl cartoon
☑ Using free speech to undermine the freedom of the press
☑ Triggering Blizzcon
☑ is actually the FBI
☑ IS ACTUALLY PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES OF AMERICA
☑ Making alternate earth great forever
☑ Creating fake news
☑ Ordering pizza without pineapple
☑ Genesis of the alt-right
☑ Outliving Castro
☑ Corrupting communist mascots with glorious capitalism
☑ Laid the groundwork for online harassment and conspiracy
☑ Glorious Winged Faggot Extraordinaires
☑ Funded the most diverse game in history, eliminating racism, sexism, and the game/animation/whatever itself from existence
☑ Being associated with white supremacist groups
☑ Spent Christmas with Liru
☑ Actually had fun for Christmas
☑ Destroyed the alt-right
☑ Became meme warriors
☑ Toxic gamer culture
☑ Weaponized nostalgia
☑ Shutting down every woman who tried to even have a forum
☑ Causing Battleborn to flop
☑ Carrying meme associations with the presidential inaugural speech
☑ Made Antifa shoot itself in self defense
☑ Set a limo on fire
☑ Taught the right wing to collectively target sponsors
☑ Sent the head mod of Holla Forums to attack Chia The Beef
☑ Revealed their leader to be grand nazi Jonathan ARYAN Jafari
☑ Shitposted an ethnic minority into existence
☑ Propelled a gay immigrant to international fame and fortune
☑ Won the Superb Owl 2017 for the white supremacist team
☑ Won't stop pretending it was about video games
☑ Turned Pewdiepie into a nazi
☑ Tested their methods to hurt people on video games journalists
☑ Cucking games journalists out of their own safe space
☑ Trying to seduce user's anime mom
☑ Surprisingly made gaming darkly politicized
☑ Helped Pewdiepie darkly politicize gaming via time travel
☑ Basically runs the country now

Everyone happy that we have more things to do on our plate? The time to retaliate is here, and we need to get organized for the upcoming GDC. No time to waste on shitposting now.

I will make all the villans diverse and liberal, so they can be happy killing themselves oh wait, I would have to make them white, rich limo liberals who are 400 pounds with beards.

This is just the start, expect hitjobs of this irk towards people like Sargon, Mike Cernovich, Infowars, Jontron, Nichegamer, and anyone they see as a threat, because they are out for blood.

never EVER discharge your benis
its super gay

Maybe…I can swear there's a specific term but I can't think of it.

Either way, I'm tired of them. I've learned that the core point of politics is to spend all your time being mad about the other 50% of humanity and finding ways to excuse dehumanizing them. It's very tiring.

I just wish it wasn't the same exact people doing the same exact shit. It reaches the point where you can't help but think "Really, you again? Come on."

Also this is a perfect time to send emails to Polygon advertisers over Kuchera's attacks on Pewdiepie (And try to convince some of his 50 million subscribers to as well.)

And Also wallstreet journal I guess.

Extremists seems the simplest term.

Hopefully the recent happenings will reduce the amount of gay shitposting and derailing.

Please do.

I'll be honest, I do that shit when bored, post shit off topic because, hey, nothing else to do.

Now is not the time for that. Now's the time for action.

This Milo thing has me bummed out, looks like the shitty press still has the ability to character assassinate people. At least PDP survived.

I posted off topic videos once in a slow thread long ago and got called a shill. I still wake in the middle of night from nightmares from that day, when I was forsaken.

I feel that feel so hard. #GG has a rogue's gallery made up of dozens of C-list Team Rocket conscripts and it got old years ago.

It's nearly line for line what they did to Holla Forums, except on a macro scale.

Milo will die out only if we let him. Some of you guys don't like Milo, I get it, but even when people shit talked him here, even when shills talked about disavowing him, he stood up for us, and even though he talked about gamergate less when he got big, he never forgot us and said himself he is thankful for us for calling out the crazies who are controlling our lives using political correctness, fear mongering, and slimy tactics. Was what he said stupid? A little, but we know he's not a pedophile, we know he does not advocate for pedophilliac acts, and we know exactly the hypocritical attitude of the cuckservatives and the libs who would turn the other cheek towards salon openly advocating for childlust and don't GAF about Lena Dunham, Roman Polanski, Brian Singer, and Amy Shumer molesting kids.

If you want to help, send an email or tweet to Breitbart if you want to help him. With Milo banned from Twitter, with Youtube delisting his defense video, with Breitbart seemingly not running any articles of the matter yet, Milo doesn't have much of a reach as of now, he needs his fans more than ever now. Spread archives of Salon defending pedos, and maybe of nyberg chatlogs if he Butts in the conversation.

Myself, i'm looking into this Reagan Battalion thing. This account was almost irrelevant, but suddenly Jake Tapper knew about it enough to start spreading their shit? Fishy as fuck, there's likely other accounts out there for this exact purpose, or something simular.

Personally, I kind of love it. there's like 30 or so faggots, and every time they open their mouth, you just point to their misdeeds and their argument is moot.

Would be nice for more to take the hint and bow out or at least try to pull a Cheong like cowards, but at least we'll get to see what new lows they'll hit as they self-destruct.

Need to compile the worst of the worst examples of their behavior so I can really spread the word of how their shenanigans have gone on far enough. Wonder if it's possible to contact Milo after his press conference and PDP to aid in a counterattack.

I know, we're due to get everything back in high gear.

Seriously. Every fucking time. If I never seen Cross again, it'll be too soon.

That's called "being around the same people".
If you can't handle that, no wonder you can't keep a job.

He's a faggot who's being targeted by news media with his words being twisted into "GASP PEDOPHILIA" like they did to this fucking site when they didn't like us rekking their shit.

He was talking about a relationship he had as a 17 year old boy with a 29 year old man, and HE was the one being taken advantage of and they spinned it to him being the pedophile when he was the child. In fact it doesn't make sense, because he likes older men which was the point of the conversation, not younger.

Like I said, he's a faggot for talking about sexual relationships and taking it up the ass, but he's still our faggot.

The reason they're doing this is because he got attacked, ACTUALLY ATTACKED so they had to cancel his speech and it looks bad for the left.

tl;dr
DON'T FALL FOR THIS BASIC BULLSHIT, THE NEWS MEDIA WANTS YOU TO DITCH THE GUY WHO HAS MADE THEM LOOK LIKE FOOLS AND BEAT THEM AT THE MARTYR GAME

He's a goddamned huge help and I won't abandon him because
THE MEDIA
puts out a series of hitpieces on him again.

If you're so easily put off by shit like this without digging, how the fuck did you survive here?

wait what..17?

WTF how is this pedophilia?

America has some real issues man.

Context doesn't matter, people who already hate just spread their biases real fast.

And mombot & Mark said that GG has concluded.

as far as I have seen he hasn't actually mentioned what age he was when it happened. The closest he got was a vague answer on Joe Rogans show when he said it was around the age of 14.

I honestly think mombot was shitposting.

You have no fucking idea, the war's only half over.

The casual, fun part of GG has concluded, and people have gone on to other games. The autistic Dwarf Fortress part continues, in this thread mostly.

Mombot's quote makes more sense in context. She was referring to what would happen if twitter cracked down more.

Here's the lowdown:

Milo was the kid in a gay pedo relationship when he was 13-14. He talked about the experience and said it didn't fuck him up and he didn't feel like a victim because of it. He, personally, was okay with it happening to him at that age.

That's it. He never advocated for anyone else to do it, never advocated actual pedo shit. He told the story of himself being the victim and his own experience being not so bad for him.

What got added to this were a pair of clips put together that make it look like Milo is shitting on age of consent laws, but it was a clip from another stream where they were talking about affirmative consent in college rape cases. A seriously dirty fucking play by the media. But when you put the three things side by side, it paints him as a pedo defender if you don't know the context.

Are you fucking serious? Holy shit I'm 100% mad

generally par for the course with these fucks, which is why they lose. I don't see how this is blindsiding people, honestly, we need to figure out if they did anything different this time to cover for potential weaknesses.

In America if you find someone even one second under the age of 18 attractive then you are LITERALLY the same as a person that keeps a row of naked toddlers chained up in their basement.

Have links for the specific audio sources they used. I've been sending this stuff to my college politics professor, and so far i've only shown him the Salon stuff. I'd like to back up the audio argument with the actual sources.

You underestimate stupidity/lazyness of normalfags, both things leftists prey on.

I don't have them handy user, but if you check around you'll find them. I just bumped into them yesterday amidst the shitstorm and watched. I think the links were on KiA.

Also to nobody's surprise, our burnouts are using this as ammo now.

Wait, did he get like physically attacked?

This is loaded as fuck. It's obvious I want different types of bodies and the ability to choose if I want a male or female character but not for the reasons you think

Has Mr. Bones taught you nothing?

archive.is/ZqCzZ

2 blog posts on a website, only posted in january of this year. Even though the twitter account was created in 2015. Yet Jake Tapper knew about these guys existence. I think it's safe to say that this account is pretty much a sitter account for them. Also pretty odd how the "conservative" blogging site is following Elizabeth Warren and CNN.

They also seem to be following some obscure political blogs as well. Do you guys think that's a lead or am I wasting time looking into these guys?

I feel this needs to be copy and pasted all over facebook whenever the euphoric SJWs try to rag on people for defending Milo.

The fuck?
How would this even work in most games?

Of course it is
archive.is/r7QGD
archive.is/pShow
archive.is/yO1CM

They don't, unless the game is built around them.

More proof that these people don't play or understand games and are just part of the clique.

Yep. Obviously going for confirmation bias. Also selection bias judging by who they are trying to get to tweet it.

archive.fo/RT0rt

archive.is/nGYCQ

A supposed right leaning political blog following Pocahontas warren and Clinton News Network, is not weird if it follows it to make fun of it or some shit. But everything else you mentioned about it seems very strange, and I'm guessing it's probably not following pocahontas and cnn to mock them.

Not that you need anyone's permission. I'll just suggest to dig away but don't jump the gun.

thank you user

I like a number of those things just because that means I get more customization. Things like scars and stuff are necessary for certain kinds of imitation builds. Dragon's Dogma was great for this, since it never felt like it held you back from making vampires, anime characters, old men, or dwarves/elves. I personally always play as freaky lanky goblin people if I can do green skin and minimum weight.

They almost certainly mean indie non-games, so we're talking stuff where all you do is talk to people, maybe play a minigame or something. Like that one garbage title where you selected your pronous. It's an obvious sign of how different their approach to games are from actual fans.

What the fuck did I just take? I couldn't come up with any examples for games with diverse sexualities and all that jazz.

Only if you played really clique-focused indie games, I bet.

Does Milo still have allies? This narrative push is nauseating even though it is a big investment of influence amd resources for the assassination of a relatively small character like Milo.

I work around politicians a lot and there is a concept I have come to understand, the amount of influence they have has to be 'spent' to achieve something, it is not a value but a finite resource. It also has a downside, influence is never lost, it travels around, the influence you spent toward a goal gets dispersed and sometimes end up in the hand of those you spent it against. It is hard to explain but take Pdp and Milo's character assassination for example, they seem to have spent a lot of influence with their journo contacts and maybe also some in the book publishing industry to stop a minor figure like Milo or youtuber. It is a full on operation with many fronts, not all seen for something that will be probably forgotten in the end. If Milo plays his card rights and has allies to help him, he might be able to turn the situation around and make the influence and resources spent against him work for him instead. In the end, this operation was not free for the journos, from my point of view, they spent he amount of a nuke to kill an ant and it wouldn't surprise me if it backfires horribly down the line.

I am not familiar with Milo and if he has the right friend in the right places but if he can simply keep the book on track, then I consider this a win for him.

Looks like facebook has an automated copyright system just like youtube.

Well, at least you added some diversity of thought to a diversity survey.

Yes. He's got allies like mike Cernovich, and Voxday still. Voxday runs a small publishing company and has said he'll publish Milo's book if no one else will.

I have a strong urge to put "breast slider". Do people actually care this much about character creator screens? I thought it was just a silly niche feature that was added on for fun, and most of time I just choose the default.

I don't need it but I like it if it's there. I like playing cute grils

A publishing company killing a deal for a #1 best seller even before being released is really fishy. Has preorders being cancelled yet on Amazon?

Hey Timothy, you there?

Hm interesting, well let's never discuss this as a society and continue branding people with the unhelpful, stigmatizing, thought-terminating label pedophile. Surely that won't come back to bite us in the ass like it has, oh I don't know, just now.

Hello Dan.

I mean what is there to be said? The nice progressive lady from the screenshot in the previous thread was right: karma really is a bitch. No better proof of it than what's happening to Milo now. You suddenly really are Satan to everyone with just one word, it's some Wololo-tier bullshit.

A Moviebob.

FUCK YEAH SHINOBI IS GREAT.

original was so fun years ago, ate most of my allowance:
archive.org/details/arcade_shinobi

These fuckers have been defending pedophilia for years. Fuck em.

archive.is/VU6je

I'm lazy to change my already established file names about Marxist-driven agenda screencaps, but hey, it still serves its purpose.

thought they were talking about my glorious god-tier displays

ARE WE BEING RAIDED?

Also pardon user do I know you form somewhere?

why do you need 5 tvs?

Just from here.

Multichannel drifting

Milo said that relationship was positive for him and he did not feel taken advantage of. Its the priest that raped him when he was 13 that was him being the victim. Reminder that in the UK 16 is the age of consent, hell its even the age of consent in most of the US.

No you've got shit confused. He said that the relationship when he was 17 was fine, he just made a gallows humor joke about at least he gives good head because of the priest that abused him when he was 13.

I'm starting to believe that Evan McMullin's Stand Up Republic could be a sort of GJP group for cuckservatives to try and dismantle Trump, and have a hand in this whole Milo deal. All the vocal conservative critics of Milo spreading this all seem to be followed by this group, Like Rick Wilson, Jay Caruso, and Caeleb Howe from redstate. A tweet from Jack Posobiec is claiming Evan Mcmullin's dirty hands are all over this, archive.is is slow for me so I'll just post the original tweet.

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/833765197202481152

Evan McMullin is a CIA agent who joined Goldman Sachs after serving with the agency for over a decade, Ran for president in 2016, and now has started this Stand Up Republic to be the "center right" party to fight Trump's policies. He goes on twitter talking about Russia and how Trump's in bed with putin and the like, makes sense that he would go after Milo to get to Breitbart, and by extension, Bannon and Trump. The Reagan Batallion thing was created long before Stand up Republic, yet just started following them around the time they were conceived.

Just a theory so far, Don't Fart, but it could be the source of these attacks.

The only way that its the source is if they were coordinating with leftist media as well. Remember Salon deleted their pedo articles over a week before this shit dropped so they were obviously tipped off well in advance.

Thought-termination it is then, I guess. Maybe one day we'll graduate to kid rape or whatever term isn't designed to trigger a knee-jerking shitshow, but clearly today is not that day.

Is archive.is acting up for anyone else?

These people have spent the last 3 or so years trying to normalise pedophilia, and defending an admitted pedophile. They don't to now delete all their shit and try to destroy a man's career over the very same topic, especially when it's bullshit taken out of context.

These fuckers have no principles. The only principles they have are whatever serves them the most in the current instant. As soon as they become inconvenient they toss them out the window. They loooove the poor poor pedophiles, right up until they realise they can take down an enemy with that label.

You really should consider suicide.

Weird. Source: thedickshow.com/episode-38/

Their principal is kill everything that is not them and that hinders their accension to nobles in a feudalist society.

it does that from time to time and it isn't going to change any time soon

he was just shitposting

Didn't seem like it to me, but I really don't care either way.

to be fair he said some people go overboard with it

THICK
WHITE
LOAD

Further Irony? Evan McMullin is pals with Ben Sasse, a Nebraskan senator, who began his political career working for convicted pedophile Dennis Hastert, as a "tutor" in Congress's page program. The program was shut down due to pedophilia.

politico.com/magazine/story/2015/11/the-page-who-took-down-the-gop-mark-foley-dennis-hastert-213378

None of that was useful because it was preaching to the already converted. I didn't need to be treated as though I don't know what scumbags these people are, I needed you to divorce yourself from the meaningless word pedophilia for the length of one post, and you could not do it.

Milo insisted he doesn't feel like a victim until just now. He NEEDS to say he is after all to make himself look credible and convince people he's not a child rape defender, he's FORCED to do it and will not be listened to otherwise
When a man you like actually DOES defend one particular so-called pedophile by saying he doesn't feel victimized by him, he couldn't possibly be defending sex with kids. When people you don't like openly claim to defend pedophilia and try to start a discussion about it, then of course they're defending kid rape and nothing useful could ever come from entertaining it.
Do you get what it is that you are and what you're doing? Please tell me it's enough for your brain.

Well no one is going to argue with that.

Actually Milo said that he was a victim of the priest all along. Its the 29 year old guy that he had sex with when he was 17 that he thought was a positive experience. Of course you sure are quick to latch onto bullshit about Milo being fine with the pries abusing him because you seek to justify your own depravity instead of just accepting that you're a bit fucked up.

as if him being ex-CIA isn't enough. Remember Brownstone.

Some day the minor sjw and useful idiots will be sacrificed too. Wouldn't surprise me if Nyberg would be thrown to the wolves now, too much of a liability for someone who brings virtually nothing to the Cause.

Why would they sacrifice him when there's no reason to? Him being a pedo has effectively been buried, even Cathy Young was acting like that was nothing but unsubstantiated rumor yesterday and criticizing Milo for having ran the story.

The whole media loves to take anything anyone says out of context, and tend to do it to milo more than not. Remember how je got booted from twitter? The worst he said was "everyone gets harrased, love" to that ape. He got banned for pointing out the obvious. And this? This whole shenanigan is him refusing to be a victim, and joking about the bad things that happened to him to cope with them. Thats how some people vent, and its honestly healthier than playing the martyr. Hell, I have autism, not Holla Forums autims, but full blown aspergers, and you know what I do? I fucking laugh at it. I refuse to be pittied, and whenever anyone trys to do so I tell them off and do not care if they are driven away. The only apology I need is that one tried to pitty me.

I'm not sure we're having the same conversation and I apologize. I'm taking from your language that you are a pedophile? If you want to have a meaningful conversation I'm open to it. To start, are you saying that Milo is in fact defending and advocating pedophilia?

Pewds just dropped a new video, it's Huniepop related, but now is a good time to start linking and redpilling his audience.

What the shit is happening

For someone who ran away from commie russia, she sure acts like a communist.

Goons and leftpol really at it today if this was anyone else alot of people would be up in arms but since its Milo who many have a hateboner for no one cares. This shit the media pulls is scummy but when its someone people dislike on our end its ok this why I hate most of GG twitter, but anons we are going to be seeing more D&C these next coming weeks to keep your toes steady not only about the Milo shit but the ESA and TD stuff with the switch coming and the fuckery with Zelda.

Its just you.

I just noticed my ID. Pffffft

Someone on Holla Forums told me yesterday that they don't care whether its true or not, said they were a leftist so the only thing they care about is making sure Milo's brand is ruined. Holla Forums is having roughly the same reaction but from the opposite end of the political spectrum. Horseshoe theory is in full effect.

If what you said is accurate, I'll simply remove him from the pile of individuals who do not feel victimized by it that you pretend doesn't exist.
If what you said is accurate, tell me more about how I'm dishonestly distorting somebody's position based on an inaccurate knowledge of it.
Yeah, you're not a conclusion-first authoritarian piece of shit in the slightest, user.

Pretty interesting the amount of so called "legitimate journalists" butthurt at the idea of Tim Pool going to Sweden and other parts of Europe to investigate migrant crimes and no-go zones.
He is leaving sometime within 24 hours with another freelance journalist to investigate and even make a documentary about what he finds.

Hey, I've never claimed to not be an authoritarian, if anyone asks I'm pretty open about wanting execution for all child molesters. For those that don't act on their urges I'm fine with throwing you in some ghetto that's an adult-only community and giving you all the 2D(or 3D CG if that's your thing) loli porn you want.

Are they trannies or something worse?

Checked.

Twitter destroys its user, makes them simpletons whose thoughts can't exceed 140 characters. It is haram. Like Abdul Latif Abdul Aziz al-Sheikh said, anyone using social media sites, such as Twitter, "has lost this world and his afterlife".

Don't expect much of those who use it.

They're pre-op trannies.

No.
No. I simply don't like instances of a "crime" when it's victimless, i.e when no damage has been done, nor was there a reason to assume any damage. Don't needlessly restrict the freedoms of individuals. Don't let the state replace the role of parents in this way.

Isn't it the japanese term for trannies?

Like Miran and Kimika Kaede

Boob implants and hormones, but still have dicks. Shemales.

Of course the entire thing is blown out of proportion and context, its all designed to kill his fame and finances.
Maher and CPAC were apparently too much for neocons and liberals to handle and they struck hard.

Holla Forums is retarded for not realizing how effective Milo was at getting young people vote Trump and generally for the conservative movement because all they can see is a gay jew.

Holla Forums is retarded because they're commies, but they're also filthy liars who don't care if what they're saying is true, as long as it hurts the right wing and brings them one step closer to communism

I really only the phrase in regards to hentai.

Only see* the phrase

The male:crossdressing tag will give you better result.

People actually listen to Egg McMuffin?

Wow, who would have thought?

In a way I feel the pedophile him/herself is a victim. Speaking in instances where they have not/will not victimise a child. It's a sexual desire that can never truly be satisfied without harming another and that has to mess with a person's head throughout their life. I honestly think pedophiles need help, but you're right with the way society treats the very word, you're a criminal even if you didn't do anything. Making seeking help impossible.

It's a difficult idea though, to "de-criminalize" that word. So many people have such a strong reaction to it, most parents for example. And then there's arguments to made about whether normalizing the word would possibly encourage it but that's for smarter people than me to debate. At that point we get into areas of whether pedophilia is a sexuality like being gay and whether it is learned or chosen or born with or whatever.

You remember that pic that has "my job is to be a card carying member of the socialist party"? That is what Holla Forums is. They have delusions that they will be the noble class in the commie society and not just more slaves. The only "nobles" in a commie society will be the rich, and they will never give up their sheckles.

My mother fled soviet russia, it wasn't the leftist utopia they want to believe it was.

It's more on the lines that they celebrated and believed this narrative, while not questioning whether it was true or not, well the mention of Egg McMuffin and the Cuckservatives also working with the Libtards didn't matter to them, kike is a kike to them, truth didn't matter.

Making a post based on last thread's idea of community/crowd-sourced content creation.
OP Name still needed.

Anons in the last thread were talking about how we're contained and how we lack reach without e-celebs to break containment. We've also been lacking easily digestible videos like LeoPirate's "GamerGate in 60 seconds". Having more redpill videos like that will help immensely in spreading our ideas and the information we have to normalfags who give a damn.

The idea of the new OP is a simple one. Anons collaborating on making Video Content. This will achieve two things. It'll make us less reliant on Youtube personalities like Sargon and Milo on the internet front. It'll also give us an edge when it comes to spreading redpills. An easily spreadable video can reach far and wide especially if the network of anti-SJWs and other bigshot people share it on their social medias.

This OP won't be an easy one but if we managed to push out shit like GamerGate sings, OpTorrentialDownpour infographics and other content like that, we'll manage just fine. This OP needs the following:
Anons who are or can…

Alright, you may resume your shitposting.

The left leaning GG twitter fags and alt/GGR twitter fags are major cancer who are ironically helping the same media they hate by attacking or helping the smear attack on Milo.

The thing that pisses me off the most is fags not knowing that this will be used to fuck over alt media and anyone the neocons and regressive libtards/sjws don't like and helps the same people we've been fighting pull the same bullshit over again Trump wining dealt a massive blow to them but it made them more insane and we still need to be on charge cause they have noting left to lose and we have to be aware of this.

As for TD stuff we have some major stuff coming next month we best prepare tell me what OC needs to be done and I'll make it and other TD fags to work.

There are plenty of commies who have no illusions to what the Soviet Union actually did, many of them honestly believe it will be better if they were in control, or that mass purges and gulags weren't a bad thing.

Honestly, anyone who is surprised that Holla Forums would pyhrically hate people rather than keep people whom they do not agree 100% on should go fap or something, then come back. Holla Forums needs to remember that "friends close, enemies closer so you can slay them as soon as they betray" is smart, especially with jews.

I belive you

I hope they remember that karma is a bitch, and the media that slandered him and their refusal to help him will be met with a refusal to help them when slandered.

I'm not surprised, just disappointed. They'll undoubtedly cheer the next time this happens as well as it will be to someone more moderate than them. Then they'll eventually be left bitching about how everyone with any sway is a leftist or cuckservative completely opposed to absolutely one of their views. Holla Forums has degenerated into a cesspit of idiocy at this point.

Oh indeed.

There are people who goes

White
Thick
Load

And other like you who go

Thick
White
Load

What order is the right one?

Nothing new. It's been like that for two years now, hasn't it?

Most of the first wave of Holla Forums fucked off elsewhere or to Holla Forums and these threads.

I heard there are some vidya voice actors that might be looking for some odd jobs. :^)
Tbh though famigo, that part I'm not so onboard with personally. Use a text to speech reader or something, or text with music. Everything else sounds fine.

archive.is/OX3S2

Why Canada? Why not Mexico? Or Saudi Arabia?

words can not describe my jubilant laugh

There are the obvious reasons and there is that whole government funding canada does.

maybe not jubilant but I can't stop laughing

She's still butthurt about Milo helping with the Trump meme during the election.

archive.is/lLt5Y

George Takai, why?

Why not Israel?

The fact she tried to say Nyberg was totally fine is fucking disgusting. Then she went on to say that it most likely is taken out of context, but it is ok since she does not like him.

I'll try to make the script. More people will get on board if we manage to make something.
We need to decide on a topic first, though.

Milo never even tried to walk that one back, when questioned on it by Rubin, he said to just look at the stats and who owns the companies.

Cathy is retarded, always had "Soviet Union was bad, but it wasn't real Socialism!" bullshit from her.

I want some things to be legal while still frowned upon/condemend. Freedom shouldn't be about what is socially comfortable or superficially argued as moral, but about not needlessly restricting the individual when they do no measurable harm.
I guess it's possible that abolishing age of consent would encourage a few more child rape attempts. But people who don't care about the kid's consent won't suddenly start caring. The issue here is by what criteria do we determine if a kid can give meaningful consent to sex, but I think that can be sorted out, using psychologist's if need be. If it's about the fear of being negatively affected, this is a thing for parent's to decide.
People could no longer have their lives destroyed by a simple accusation of pedophilia, at the very lest. If the kid somehow wasn't capable of consent (in a way which would presumably be obvious), the buden would be on the state to prove it. Yes, I get it really is sensitive because we're talking about children, but I think it would promote a greater sense of responsibility while not fucking over people who haven't hurt anyone.

She's not a socialist, she's a libertarian. Has a huge hardon for the free market which is part of why she dislikes Trump so much. Talk of tariffs really pissed her off.

Holy shit, someone is actually standing up for Milo. Mostly.

archive.is/YGQ4A

Since I know you fags love a good laugh.

Cathy Young is still salty over Milo because Milo pushed for Trump and didn't condemn our spicy memes about the happy merchant.

Just want to say, I don't need to be agreed with, I just hate living in a world where certain topics cause people to switch off reason entirely in favor of overwhelming emotional reactions.
And to address what you said, I'd want to at least somewhat de-stigmatize being attracted to kids without acting on it at all. We've gone too far.

I like my Vive too.

Let me tell you about Saudi Arabia, thevCommittee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice would arrest and stone half the attendees.

How bad is it that I really want to see this happen now?

I want to see it happen too user.

I think I agree with you.

Shoukd we be defending Milo?

Yes, and we also should be pointing the media hypocrisy.

Other than writing emails to Breitbart asking them to keep him on I don't think we can do much.

I don't care about Milo I'm indifferent but I hate the media and hypocrisy plus the whole crusade they've been doing lately to people like Jontron and pewdiepie pisses me off.

This fuckers can't jew worth shit

Didn't like Pewdiepie for a long time, but looking at the play the media did, same deal happened with Milo, but an extra disgust for our erstwhile allies who are still butthurt about him declining, celebrating, and following the fucking narrative, disgusting shit.

Depends on whether Acid is right:

If he is, then Milo is getting smeared. If not, well, tough luck.

Oy vey user, if you don't believe that Jews are an oppressed group and not responsible for anything then you must be an antisemite.

you're comment only works if you ignore the fact, there's a lot of game industry in canada.

milo said those things, there's no denying it, he even apologized for it, but it was in a different context. problem is media and its faggots present him as a kiddie diddler for what was basically him talking about his case and only that.

Its funny we actually don't have a shit ton of muds here we have more shikis and Hindus then muds

Clarification from the Joe Rogan and Drunken Peasant podcast, he told a a story when he was young, a Catholic Priest abused him, he was closeted till he was 17 years old when he was in a relationship with a 29 year old man, talked about his abuse with self-depreciating humor about thanking him for teaching him experience in giving head/blowjobs, he accepts age of consent laws, but was joking around, now the great thing about this is, THIS IS HIS PERSONAL HISTORY, If he was a pedophile, he would be advocating this real hard, now this is a flimsy but effective way by the two extreme sides of the establishment to isolate him, indirectly attacking Trump and killing his reputation for good. Problem is the context was killed, there wasn't even an outrage by the fans who listened to those podcasts about the pedophilia shit, because they understood the context.

Same fucking media narrative against GG.

Would you let this chicken hawk babysit your children?

Not so much defense as much as a long winded rant of "omfg hes such a biggot! Conservatives hate gays! Why wont he be a victim and a leftist!?"

I plan to have only daughters so yes.

Unless you get me me real journalism with real evidence that he's a kiddie fiddler child abuser, you can pretty much fuck off if you think this isn't coordinated media attack while screaming think of the children!

Here is list of ESA counterparts in Europe:
AESVI (Italy)
NVPI (Netherlands)
BIU (Germany)
ANGI Nordic (Nordic region)
SPIDOR (Poland)
AEVI (Spain)
SIEA (Switzerland)
UKIE (UK)
AEPDV (Portugal)
OVUS (Austria)
BEA (Belgium)
AHP (Czech Republic and Slovakia)
SELL (France)
Games Ireland
From where all this shit come from ?

So, if you had a 13 year old son would you leave him alone with Milo, yes or no?

his only fault in this case is he didn't want his "rapist" to go to jail

they pretty much victim shame him

Goons popping now

There are game developers in Mexico and Saudi Arabia too.

there was an obvious coordinated attack, but it could also be a trap to get those to defend him and then they release more and potentially worse info or video– so it is good to expose the tactic, the collusion and narrative building behind it. Take the 'we' out of it and do whatever you think is best and I shall do the same from my perspective, which is to wait and see and look to expose the media's hypocrisy to everyone who will willfully see it. anytime the media and political hacks acts in lock step with one another, there is likely dirty money behind it.

Why did you put rapist in scare quotes?

It would be victim shaming if people were blaming Milo for dressing too sexy around priests or something, but that's not the issue here.

Never fails.

Since hes not a pedo, yes. I would not leave them with most leftists though as there would be a higher chance of rape.

Amazing how many shills and retards in twitter try to repeat a question like that to some flimsy pedophilia charge to anyone they don't like, and yes, you should kill yourself shill.

Three years of disingenuous media, still amazed at their hypocrisy of using the Pedo charge while telling people there is nothing to worry about Pizzagate, John Podesta using a dentist chair, and how Spirit Cooking is just LARPing, nor the reports of the pedo ring busts.

Sure, Milo wants to be the little boy, not fuck em.

accidently ran into glenn beck when i turned on siriusXM. he was gushing with praise for jonah goldberg and dana loesch for pushing this attack on milo.

Cuckservative media, Glenn Beck called him a devil, Goldberg said he was anti-Semitic,and Dana called him out for defending Trump the sexual abuser in the past.

Yes. If for no other reason than to spite you.

Glen is just trying to divert attention away from that time he raped and murdered a girl back in 1990.

The denial and deflection itt is amazing. This must be how priests were able to get away with child abuse for decades.

When is Milo's press conference.

Hmm I wounder which goon graced us

are you seriously comparing canada's game industry to those other shitholes?
it's the country with the third biggest game industry.

glenn has a hate boner for milo since milo called him out on his virtue signaling to the dems because his site was bleeding money.

the facebook post was deleted. i think it was supposed to be on tuesday

What? Dude's obviously into 6 foot tall nignogs how could anyone think he's a fucking pedophile if he's obviously sexually attracted to people who look straight out of the fucking NBA

Or football.

Glenn Beck is the guy you point to as an example of a cuckservative.

Does anyone pay attention to him anymore?

Beck is an attention whore with a persecution complex. He's also fucking insane.

Went to the Samantha Bee shitshow and whined about his fear of the Trump era, a few weeks later, congratulated Trump in twitter and praised him. A fucking snake.

Damn right.

Funniest bit about him bending the knee to Trump is that he talked about how he'd kill himself if Trump even won the nomination during the primary.

Milo is a modern-day Röhm, nevar 4get

beck and his guests were going full bore on Milo being a pedophile and talking about having sex with 13yr olds.

EVERY TIME
milo is still a faggot regardless of whether he's diddled kids and "alt-right" is an umbrella term created by the media that opportunists like milo hopped on, everyone's a retard

Are there more of these?

Milo isn't even alt-right you retard.

There's a fuckton
and they all get me roaring for some weird reason
I suppose lustful women are my fetish too

archive.fo/9Wcel

There are so many, it's hard to keep track.

I found this one.

No shit sherlock.
Nice mccarthy. When it happens to you, I hope you remember today as when you did not stand up for someone else and not expect others to stand up for you.

Saw that, people who have a bigger audience than Milo said worse, yet they still aren't getting accountable by the media because their politics and ideology are a-okay, fuck them.

Should one be made of a loli (or even shota) egging Milo on about offering to give him head?

Hopefully Milo sues for defamation of character.

We need some whiteboard memes.

Then post some, fag.

I didn't say that.
lol, okay buddy

Oh yeah, he only just rolls with Spencer and Ramzpaul, totally not part of the scam. You guys are so smart. I wish I was as smart as you. drink bleach, return to 4chan

RIP in F Milo
2014-2017
"Randi Harper is fat"

George Takei did the same thing… but at 13.

It's very, very hard for him to do because he's a Britbong and the people participating in this are almost entirely Americans. As usual, they fight like cowards.

I haven't saved any. I need actual plot to get my fix, user.

Except he doesn't, you can't even get basic facts straight.

Seems like that's exactly what you are trying to do but I don't see why would you tell us your plan

You're the one blatantly making shit up. The absolute closest that you could possibly come to "Milo running with Spencer" is Spencer saying Milo shouldn't be attacked as he thought Milo was a useful gateway. Milo on the other hand has frequently talked shit on Spencer, one example being comparing him to Jesse Jackson and saying he's essentially a race baiter.

Doesn't Britain have some pretty harsh defamation laws? Tolkien or his estate was able to stop shit sandwich man from calling him a satanist.

Then we have a path forward. Make sure to webm and archive that in case it gets taken down.

Good to see you admit to making shit up. That puts you ahead of the cuckservatives by 1 whole step.

I take it that is why you are making things up then? Fuck why didn't you use the easy ones of Mike Cernovich, and Voxday who Milo met at a GG meet up, and who call milo a personal friend.

Seriously, Spencer and Ramzpaul? Has Milo even met the other two?

And? that only works against other Britains.

They do have stricter defamation laws, but good fucking luck, even with brexit, britian is cucked and I can imagine the courts hate trump and would be biased against him.

I still wonder how this came to happen.

What do you mean? I know Ben Garrison was always a libertarian.

Milo does a terrible job of mapping out his past between 13-17 and that makes it more complicated than it needs to be.

13 - Milo loses his virginity in an orgy with a drag queen.
14 - This is where he talks about "Father Michael" on Rogan. He didn't come up with the number, Rogan put the age in and MIlo went with it.
17 - The long term relationship with a 29 year old man.

There are other videos and other discussions where he's talked about his sex life in this time period. I vaguely remember one that more or less was summarized to him being a 15 year old cum bucket. Bear in mind that while *13* is the age he lost his virginity, both his age and his circumstances are unusual. Typically whenever someone is sexually active, let alone to THAT extent, it's because they were touched and introduced to sex at a younger age. Considering he was in an orgy with a drag queen, it seems outright likely that somebody diddled him as a kid. He always makes the cutoff 13, leaving it at virginity, never getting into whether he had other sexual activity prior to those events.

That would also explain why he says he was a child abuse victim while also saying that at 14 he was the predator: he's talking about an earlier time of his life.

I'm also fairly sure that in the rant where he complains about liberals' one size fits all "oppressive idea of consent," he's continuing to talk about himself, as he does in every single segment before and after it. Meaning that when he's talking about how that relationship gave him security, safety, providing love, a reliable sort of rock, how it saves young boys from isolation, suicide, and drug addiction? He's talking about himself, at 16-17.

That fabulous faggot had a hard life but he never seems to talk about it.

He commented that he didn't want to be a victim, but doesn't matter to the media.

no first for benis therefore sage

The US has a fairly large number of libertarians, it really shouldn't be a surprise. Also Redpanels takes it one step further by being an ancap

They demand people be a victim in these situation. If you do accept the mantle of victimhood then you must be broken.

Rather that should read :
If you don't accept the mantle of victimhood then you must be broken.

Are we being shilled? Is it by goons, lefty/pol/ or possibly Holla Forums?

Almost entirely goons

They pushed for the same in Sweden

i guess you could say no first for benis

ding ding ding ding
This whole thing is fucking retarded and if I hadn't seen the same goddam thing happen to PewDiePie I'd be wondering if I traveled back in time to 2014. Only in this terrible version of the future we live in can someone who refuses to be a victim suddenly be attacked whereas if he had just taken the pathetic route and played the victim card and went looking for tears and head pats, everything would have been better.

BEING A VICTIM AND SHOWING WEAKNESS HAS SOMEHOW BECOME FAVOURABLE TO STRENGTH OF CHARACTER

This is what you get for making pitch black jokes about your own fucked up childhood: marxists and their useful twitter idiots slap together hitpieces using 6 month old info that no one cared about until you spliced them together as dishonestly as possible.

Like another user said, whatever you position on him is, as far as GG goes he's had our back from day 1 and needs support. Would writing letters to Simon & Schuster and anyone else that has been wavering be a good place to start?

I need help testing something

I can't access this link from a swedish IP

Can someone else from Sweden try it and report?

Then someone from any other country try it as well?

dailymail.co(PLS DON'T KILL ME CAKE JEW)uk/news/article-3420881/Swedish-social-worker-stabbed-thigh-tried-break-fight-two-teenage-migrants-Police-officer-reveals-shocking-new-details-killing.html?

CIV3 complete: humblebundle.com/gift?key=4VZCnnpHpnCFb3DS
CIV4 complete: humblebundle.com/gift?key=EAZfU4SEd8bR5xx7
CIV5: humblebundle.com/gift?key=KXr2YBcRMAcCpUr2

Happy gaming

WAT

It really does seem like a lot of it's Goons, to me.

Memes and image macros are our strength, because they're easily shared and distributed.

We need emems showing Milo and George Takei. Their profile photos side by side, with the (short) quotes of that they said underneath.

ie. "Both were molested at 13." Both have joked about.." etc. Tie them both together. If anyone is attacking Milo, they MUST therefore be attacking George. WHICH THEY NEVER WOULD.

George Takei is precious, and a golden child. He is flamboyantkly gay, a media darling, and anti, anti, VICIOUSLY AND LOUDLY anti-Trump. His Twitter has transformed from a comedy page to full-on anti-Trump. He is literally their Milo.

Tie them together. Use memes. use image macros. Both must be linked at the hip. Do this, and every liberal currently attacking Milo will go dead silent.

new humble bundle user

Send the video clips. Ask them "does being molested as a child make you a pedophile?"

Shit, I'm buying into that.

Who cares about spreading HIV to some cattle?

Honestly I don't give a fuck what it's called, I just want recreational nukes and an end to the bioethics committee.

They give people plenty of reasons to gas them and then act like they are oppressed when people tell them to fuck off.

THIS!
IT MUST BE DONE!
DO IT NOW!

Civ V… Nice. Very nice.

good ideas. Is there any OC or anything to spread around? Side by sides or infographs?

Well, the last pol exodus that shit it up really didn't help, there's this growing delusion where they'll even side with the narrative on Milo by cuckservatives and libtards, even fucking Richard Spencer and Glenn Beck, that he'll get fired for being a kike faggot, while having this amazing arrogance that they'll be able to fight back at the MSM power to smear without consequences, they just ignored Flynn and Pewdiepie and calling everyone a traitor.

DO EET

Last thread I compared this to old school 1090s conservatives being homophobic. Tie some of that in for good measure. Make it out that the liberals are siding with homophobic conservatives.

CONTROL THE MEMES

CONTROL THE MINDS

Looks like Milo "resigned" from Breitbart.

Welp, time for a wave of "SEE? HE'S GUILTY!" and probably a dash of "HE'S ALSO WORKING FOR THE RUSSIANS" on the side.

archive? source?

If real it's pretty bad. There's a feeding frenzy about to start.

Got an archive and source?

Looking for the press release in twitter.

Good morning. Previous thread recap.
>talked a bit about Rich Taylor's past with the MPAA where the article talked about the G-Rating being useless because they've gotten away with stuff that today wouldn't be family-friendly. The real meat of the article had Taylor say that the names of the people who determine the ratings are kept secret from the board of directors. This anonymity "removes the possibility of bribery and tampering," & Joseph Lieberman who keeps sticking his nose into industry business.

even if he does, they just blasted themselves in the foot, he can easily start his own site

Just announced on Alex Jones, who was nailed himself financially today. The empire strikes back. Seems like Breitbart either caved or Milo sextape may have been found or something more damning is potentially out there, who knows, but it is not the end of the world– Milo won't likely stop writing, probably make him write more in the future. Now is the time to test your gaslighting defense skills– embrace the chaos.

Shit, I forgot about that.

There is no sextape

Breitbart made Milo resign because other employees threatened to quit if he wasn't made to leave

milo press conference starts in 10 minutes

Story?

Things are worse than before that pussy Trump was supposed to stop all this but at best he'll raise his fucking voice and that's it. They were suppost to be exposed and executed instead they get the run of the roost. Nothings better.

Right now it's a press release from him so the news first broke on twitter. Couple people tweeted about it ASAP, first two articles I've seen are these:

thehill.com/homenews/media/320495-yiannopoulos-resigns-from-breitbart

mediaite.com/online/breaking-milo-yiannopoulos-has-resigned-from-breitbart/

but the picture from is what seems to be it.

Gonna be a crazy day, just be on guard guys, focus on and the GDC, but take a break, this is pretty much just fucking dogshit.

It's the reach he did was able to access while in Breitbart, and take note user, CPAC removed him because the Cuckservatives there don't want the baggage, Book deal and Breitbart and it's remaining advertisers had to deal with journos asking them about Milo's comments, this is their game, pretty disgusted at the spinelessness at the other employees, and those retards who sided with the narrative better watch out for Trump, this massive D&C on his supporter base.

he used to say there was one out there, maybe there were some 17 year olds like there are at Hollywood directors parties…like I said who knows, maybe it was just Briebart. Spitballing here.

Well, he did let someone from here/plebbit fug him at one of the meetups, you never know

Thats not a crying nami

Fuck everything.
>tfw had to go back on anti-anxiety meds last night because of this shit

If I remember right, the Indie Hipster circlejerk were raising a stink about him siding with halfchan, citing the Fappening, and he responded with "well, I have an embarrassing sex tape of my own out there, so feel free to look for it."

am I the only one ambivalent about this Milo thing?

Hermetic knowledge about homosexuality:
Law of reality:masculine principle interacts with feminine principle

Further information:
Don't do it fuck

Noticing a pattern here

Both (1) posts trying to derail the thread into being about Holla Forums not liking Milo again.

Oh yeah, the DC one. I specifically remember Pikachu getting super asshurt over his "thanks, Arthur Chu, you got me laid" blog post.

Examples of the ESA's "No discrimination" hypocrisy. More will come soon.

Take a break, we had set backs like this for the last 3 years, just go find a distraction and get back when you're able to.

Not really only you user, but most of the people kinda changed when GG made them care about the whole world and it's mess of problems, we only just wanted to play video games, and this fucking attack by both sides of the extreme, just bullshit.

What sux is that his college tour was making the lefties sperg out like crazy and that was very entertaining.

I'm seeing some of it reported on something called mediaite. And they got it from a tweet from this person.
— Michael M. Grynbaum (@grynbaum) February 21, 2017

I'll wait for a bit more confirmation, but it sounds like a "Milo, take the resignation, it's the best option for you right now" type of shit from breitbart.
Non MSM voices and figures are and will be targeted by the MSM and establishment. The leftards 'I'm so above it all and so above you because I'm an intellectual' facade is cracking badly ever since and throughout the presidential election. Their open contempt is pretty much out in open display and visible to anyone not bluepilled.

Question is, will there be more people refusing or start to fight off the effects of the bluepill. Or will there be more people going oh that's what happens to someone who dares to question The MSM Narrative, then yeah give me all the bluepills you got.

He's even on Dutch news. The SJW have made him world famous.

Hopefully that means something good will, at least, come of this.

Im one of the people you just quoted.
What do you mean by a (1) post?

Pol has a huge diversity of opinion so I wouldnt say that everyone there hates Milo but they will certainly bring up the statistical link between pedophilia and homosexuality if you ask them about it.

You live somewhere you can find this stuff on the reg?
I keep my eyes open, but the market for good monitors around her is virtually nonexistent. In three years, I think I saw one 13" PVM in poor shape, and the bastard wanted $250 for it.

Fuck off wanker. It's simply a sad reality that Holla Forumstards would rather side with liberals, cuckservatives and Antifa to purge "impure" people from their "movement".

This isn't just happening in Anglosphere media, in Germany investigative bloggers get hit with cease and desists and non-mainstream youtube channels get DMCAed into oblivion.

Fuck off goon.

goons and leftypol keep CTRin it up!

Considering the fact that he made the retarded decision to step down, now we'll see it blasted everywhere even more loudly because "if he resigned then that must mean he did it"

This is why I hate our media

So, it's Nixon and Watergate all over again.

Dutch media always copy/pastes US media. They even talked about the Berkely riots.

Decent chance that breitbart gave him the option of resigning or being fired.

My problem, is the people who know it's bullshit, but will side with their ideological enemies to purge someone they intensely hate, on the most retard flimsy charge of pedophilia ever with multiple news articles and coverage that even fails to mention the pedo ring busts or pizzagate, Ben Shapiro and his manlett club, his sycophants are virtue signalling hard, not questioning anything while telling CPAC to replace Milo with Ben.

Milo speaking live

you nailed it its fucking sad that this happened.

Good wip. Maybe play around with the contrast by either varying the opacity of the relevant texts slightly? To make the contradiction visually pop out more. But good kick off start.

Well, he just openly denounced it again and holy shit roasted them over the ones that he's outed "3 more than my critics", lets see them twist this shit

The media pressure on getting his CPAC appearance cancelled, book deal gone, and even the snakes had people email Breitbart and their advertisers, it looked like they couldn't handle it like the election did, both media sides of the MSM helped, he made a lot fucking enemies alongside Trump, they saw him as the weakest base to silence, and they did it.

Is that the explanation you were given by autists from TRS? Because it is very clear from the screencap you posted.

I would get the criticism of people on the board being too eager to call individuals Jewish but the fact that it adds "right wing/WN sites" makes it very clear that the post screencapped is TRS butthurt. Stormfront is shit and has always been seen as such, the Daily Stormer is just Anglin's personal blog and TRS has been repeatedly caught trying to force consensus on the board. Also there are sites like Amren that Anons don't really have any issues with beyond one or two people.
Is that why every single thread mentioning her gets a couple hundred posts calling her a shill based on the shit she has said?
This is by far the most blatant newfaggotry of all.

Alright, i'm fucking mad

archive.is/QwyO7

archive.is/VJRSA

It's like the day before the gamers are dead articles where we just laughed at the games press, zoe shit, and the expectation of the just apologizing but holy shit, they doubled down.

At least he's going to keep doing his own thing.

Pretty surefire bet. That thing is not uncommon. Never had it happen to me knock on wood, but definitely seen that in the workplace.

Yep, it's kind of fucked. I've said it before because I've seen it happened in 3DPD situations. A redpill is not a permanent one time vaccine. From what I've seen unfortunately the bluepill in our timeline can be far more addictive and alluring than the redpill.

Good work MSM

I agree but in the end we keep going

HE'S STILL GOT OUR BACK NIGGERS

I'm sick and tired of this. I want to be winning again. This is fucking annoying. Can't butts be caught fucking a kid or something? I want the ball thoroughly back in their court.

kek, goobergabbers btfo

So… are we through hard times with Milo's attack?

Is still Trump called out after he said Sweden was under terror even if his comments were taken out of context?

Gee, i wonder who that could be

I dont think its time for AGDQ yet

This was never going to be a 100% perfect no damage to lifebar speedrun. It's a marathon in a series of longer marathons.

;_;

He mentioned that he wants people to play the video games they want.
He then defended video games again to say that the rhetoric of games create violence is bullshit and so is the rhetoric that games make you sexist.

He remembers us.

Well, that's interesting.

Channel your rage into memes.

Takei is a shrill for the Left.

Redpill is like detoxification therapy, gotta keep it constant, and the last 3 years just fucking enraged me to keep on going.

Yes, need to face reality that our enemies would never let Milo walk away unscathed.

It was never going to be a short and decisive battle user, it was going to be a long war, and fuck, they need to be called out.

Watch (someone saved this)

Milo got attacked to get to Bannon, then to Trump. Sweden thing got out of controlled when actual Swedish expats are calling out the press for ignoring the reality there.

that was nice but he should have mentioned other mediums as well. just so normalfags could relate better.

Might want to change that for something else. That it sets precedent maybe.

Yes he did. More importantly, despite his attentionwhoring, he still did not backstab GG and vidya, even when he is attacked with a media smear hit right now. That counts for a lot in my book.

A lot of mediums aren't being hit as hard as video games. There's no huge moral outrage when a woman's in a sexy outfit or bikini in a movie for instance.

What is their bullshit explanation for this?

He may be a faggot but he's our faggot.

Wait what? that sounds fun.

Also, watching Milo's press conference and finally some faggots shown to ask Milo how racist he was or any slander question.

Well, good to have confirmation that they are trying to use Milo to go after Bannon and Trump.

Picked up by Vox Day, I take it?

I thought the book was canceled. I don't really care for Milo but there's such a big fuss going on that I wanted to borrow it or something.

There was a cry of "sexism: over this poster.

That's why I added WIP, and I mostly made it to provide an example of channeling anger into memes. Instead of getting demoralized & wondering what you can do, make memes. The media fears you & sites repost our shit, make use of it.

The publisher dropped the book, Milo said that he'll get it published this year anyways, just through different means.

Hes a big meany who hates the gays so much he cast AIDs upon them

SALUTE FOR BASED GAY MAN

Trump said Sweden incident, press started to lie and make fun of him for lying about a terrorist attack, people started looking at the state of Sweden that isn't on their travelogue and said what the fuck, Swedes started to call them the fuck out, because things are fucking worse there for women they claim to protect.

Wow, I had no idea that electricity caused AIDS.

he never threw us under the bus despite what all the fucking retard aGGros and burnouts predicted.

Way to bring ethics to video games, kid diddlers.

F

I remember that one.
Triggered an old friend of mine who's super liberal when I told him posters with women getting choked are nothing new.

user.
NEVER GIVE UP

Not bad at all. Not bad at all.

Do you goons even try?

So…

What do we do now, aside from going back to our regular lives?

ESA digging and prepping for GDC

Has a goon ever tried to do anything?

focus on GDC
I'm going to throw some shekels Milo's way for his new venture though.

They also used to slap women a lot, just take old james bond movies for great butthurt.

And TD

We play videogames the way we want to.

What about the video thingy? I still need a topic to resume.

loved how regular milo came back over the course of it.
now lets see how the media will spin it

hes right bros lets do it

BACK TO WORKING ON FRESH OPS AND KICKING DOWN SOCJUS.

Help esa dig. Email cpac with shit. Make oc comparing takeis words to milo. play vidya with me

It's not official without crying Nami

Obligatory

I'm making Let's Plays of games and gameplay videos on DailyMotion. Can that be used for anything helpful?

Do you have a hot mom?

Good work.

Pic related. GDC is coming up soon. We'll deal with ESA later.

Explain?

Is you're mother sexually attractive?

Reminder Salon has yet to delete it's tweets regarding that one pedo they gave a voice to.
twitter.com/salon/status/645930508094976000 ( archive.is/dZLIK )
twitter.com/Salon/status/732631792264581122 ( archive.is/cEKcv )
twitter.com/Salon/status/732767674636349440 ( archive.is/m3ehx )
twitter.com/Salon/status/732719866575261696 ( archive.is/v8sjq )
twitter.com/Salon/status/659137513043402753 ( archive.is/4yhGj )
twitter.com/Salon/status/649536498627399680 ( archive.is/kccQI )

Use one without the watermark.

Check, please…

Now draw Vivian doing some magical girl transformation with Holla Forums laughing at the back.

Focus on GDC, TISA, and ESRB, and watch out for articles on pedophilia charges on Milo and link to the White House and Trump, this is also one of the reasons they did it, calling it. Gotta get a nap and it's back to work, you fags keep fighting, remember his words.

Fuck, this might be right up my alley…maybe. I don't know, if anons like the way I tend to articulate things. Plus I use historical examples out the ass like comparing Cheong to Queen Mary of the Scots and the current wave of social justice in video game media to the Catholic church's expurgation of unsavory or heretical content in literature before allowing them to be published.

I'd probably have to tone down my analogies and insults though

Amazing how GDC has lots of cancer. This is from 2013.

So any TD OC or other OC you fags want?

It's time to #ClosetTheGay

Could you rephrase that?

#CloseTheGape

Game Developer Choice Award is part of GDC. Usual suspects pop up again like Fullerton.

Do it fag. Your wordplay's the best.

Info graphics and other photoshop work

The moral panic industry over a medium goes further back.
Has your liberal friend ever heard of the sorrows of young werther.
archive.fo/YCDlL
historytoday.com/frank-furedi/media’s-first-moral-panic

I like the concept. My .002 cents. The general layout is fine. But simplify the font\typeface. Choose and use just one, two maximum. Use only 3 different size texts at max, and they should be noticeably different enough sizes. Simplify it, distill it, concentrate it. Consider black and white only for the text, grayscale the pics. Almost like one of those commercial motivational poster style. Yes yes, demotivational joke.jpg and such. But IMO if it looks like it can pass for an actual motivational poster style, that could increase the memetic power.

Could you pull off a Max Payne?

Just my opionion. But if you do it, I hope you just keep this one thing in mind. Shove the memes and redpills 4 knuckles deeper into the aether. Four knuckles deep for justice.

I'm not even sure what you mean by that. I hated Max Payne's script but the gameplay was awesome

That I can definitely do

Payne worldplay.
O-oh.

Volkskrant is trash too

In the past few months, I've come to believe that life is designed like a game, but this put's an interesting spin on it.

Can't help but wonder who's next, there's been blood in the water since they got flynn to step down, but milo's fucking invincible now. This shit is a pretty blatant coordinated effort

webm

is this just the beginning?? Did they accidentally start the fire by overreaching again?

It's definitely disk 2.
Time for a second wind, boys.

Reality is simply a ruleset and, as far as we can see resolutionwise, random rolls decide everything on a subatomic level. That may change though, but our physics are a long ways off.

Could you expand on that? For some reason, why you're saying does make sense, but it isn't clicking for me.

>Discovers reality is a simple rules game with complexities due to emergent gameplay
For you I recommend the Kybalion my friend.

Yuss. I fucking like that ver3. Very nice work.

I'd edit that out to "Other gets ignored" because who the fuck wants stories of them being fucked in the butt spread online?

You think I still talk to the guy?
I said something offensive one too many times and haven't heard from him since.

Sage for blog fagging
I fucking hate the current generation.

Eyoholup.jpg For real? That is a bit fucked up from him. I have some bluepilled to a degree family and friends, and there has been times where there was some heated debates. (one relative pretty much gave obama a free pass since obongo is saint nignog who dindu nuffin, and Trump is not hitler per se. But 95% and rising to become turbo hitlermort.) But with -some- families my personal policy is blood is thicker than water, and with friends is at the end of the day if we can still be friends despite political differrences and outlooks, we're still friends period. Especially if we have shared history together and sheeeit.

Final WIP

What? Media promotes him.

looks good user but ignored might be right either. Maybe "promoted" or "praised" ?

Would "Used by Media" work?

No, ignored is just fine and used will be more confusing.

I'd do promoted or praised like says

He sorta went off the liberal deep end so you shouldn't feel too bad about it.
Trust me. I try to avoid politics in my conversations because that shit isn't worth my time. My views have changed over the years, but even when I associated with the lefties, I didn't talk about it because politics are largely irrelevant in everyday life.
It's funny. By the time he stopped talking to me, he was so 1-dimensional I almost felt bad for him. Like, I get supporting a cause, but don't make that your whole identity.
It sucks, because I loved chatting about vidya and such with him, but he never wanted to talk about it anymore, and I eventually stopped pulling punches just to see how he'd react.

Damn, I have some catching up to do on the Milo news. Too many distractions today.

Even better and stronger, the overall layout I think is pretty much gud to go imo.

Hmm, maybe
can work too.

Promoted by can work too.

Goons can go fuck off, yall are a bunch of kiddie diddlers and yall know it. EVERY SINGLE SJW is secretly a racist, or sexist, or pedophile. It's been proven TIME and TIME again.

Get fucked.

Milo's book is still happening. Trump is still the president. Democrats are still fucked. Milo has his own news site that updates daily, he's beginning his own network and he's known worldwide.

You didn't win.

Now go back to combing cheetos out of your fucking goony beards you sick fucks, and masterbtae to the gay furry porn your hard drives are filled with. Go back to trawling Holla Forums for screencaps. Here's one for right here. Screencap this. Take it to twitter so all your bitch goon friends can rage at it and cry their little bitch tears. Make sure Movie Bob sees it.

It's done!

Nice work user. Looks good.

blogpost as well
Yep. Staring too long at the abyss. Sucks that it sounds like he got pod'ed.

Thanks, saved it for future use.

Just restating for this new thread that video assembly and editing are up my alley. Video editing is becoming a new hobby of mine; It's oddly relaxing.

When everything else is complete, I'll bake you some videos. What do you think of the name: OP Follywood?

Good work. Sheeeit, I know I saw that other shoop before, but that pic Milo only needs a few addition and he's pretty much Venom Snake. And with Huey looking a bit like Base Goblin. What kind of timeline did I wake up in.

I like it.

g…guys… what if milo goes with info wars?
i mean i know he wants to do his own thing. which is fucking awesome….but what if?

spreading it on twatter like cream cheese on a bagel

Technically it wasn't pedophilia in either case. Of course this is made with the normalfag audience in mind so there no other word available.
Regardless, good job and saved.

what hashtags should i use for it on twatter?

Currently seeing results on #MiloYiannopoulos & #Breitbart

not seeing it, it would be a step down for him.

Alternatively to strike nerves, perform a combo of #IStandWithPewDiePie & #IstandwithMilo

cheked
Let me have a small bit of white lie, just a tiny bit of a bluepill. They are touring, and it is is such a fucking awesome high energy as fuck concert for the ages. And through it they achieved transformation, becoming more than just humans, or even robots, they have reached the levels of beings made of pure high energy.

That looks like some real life CHIM.

archive.is/A2NHY

I've been working like an retard for the last 9 days so can someone give the shortest TLDR about the whole Milo shitshow?

Guess he's still salty over Trump calling him McMuffin.

Accepting the CPAC speaking spot was a big mistake, lots of very powerful and influential conservatives attend the gathering (a certain guy named Donald Trump spoke there at 2011 and people wondered if he'd run for President one day), and if Milo moderated his message a little bit, he very well could have had some kind of kick off within Republican politics.

But lots of these power players really don't like people like Milo. Not just because they don't like what he says about Islam or feminism, but very Christian conservatives who don't like gay people. I mean, a Republican LGBT group speaking one year created a huge walk out, and they were forbidden from ever coming back to CPAC.

You really don't want to fuck around with some of these conservative hitmen, they managed to do to Milo in a couple days what liberals have been plotting to do for years. If only he just didn't accept the speaking offer.

people went bananas when they found out how they could use a clip from Joe Rogan's podcast against Milo

Every time it makes me laugh that we landed in a timeline where a gay kike that loves nigger dick is seen as a nazi

Leftist outlets obviously played a part since Salon deleted their pedo defense articles over a week ago in preparation.

Made a thread over at HQ for it

Get in here and hammer out the details

>>>/gamergatehq/330165

Have a harder laugh, nazis respected islam

Don't laugh too hard. We're all seen as "nazis" and its perfectly acceptable to attempt to ruin nazis and attack them physically.

I dunno what's worse. The fact that Daft Punk is silent, or that out of Justice's announced dates, only 4 are in the US, all are at music festivals, and 2 of those dates are at Coachella,.
What the fuck happened to just doing concerts?
For what it would cost to attend Coachella, I'd rather wait it out and see if they can book another awesome venue like the Arena of Nimes and go there.

Ask him how it feels to be irrelevant.

I don't think I could have tried to come up with a lamer name.

thanks, tomorrow is a day of so I'm drinking myself dead today

The articles were deleted in January. CPAC invited Milo only a week ago. And then the next day, the videos (that were sitting around on youtube) came out.

Poor Milo, another victim of the media hate machine. Maybe he'll get his revenge in a couple of years.

F

I don't care about Milo himself. I hate the fact that neocons, nevertrumpers, progressives, SJWs, antifa and the media scored a victory for once, and did so by lying. Been winning for so long I forgot what it's like for them to score one.

I know I'm not the one who should be saying this but

We'll strike back user, you just wait.

It is a victory but a small one. one they have to buy with a lot of favor and was really transparent. They nuked an ant and called it a victory of humans over insects. In the long run it will come bite them in the ass, as always.

Slaves to Moloch 2:The Wild Ride continues

Yeah, that's what pisses me off so hard about it, the fact that they have a problem with Holla Forums calling them "the lugenpresse," everyone else calling them "fake news," insisting that they're totally not lying to people, then they pull a "Homer Badman" on people who are a threat to The Narrative.

Ticketmasters gotta wet their beak too. :^)

This appears to me as a joint effort. Or maybe not even a joint effort, but a show of power by the MSM, the establishment, and those in the shadow who do not like the possibility of non approved voices starting to question and put up a credible challenges towards the Ministry of Truth.

it's nice to see them try though

Now that I've done the Milo thing, I want to focus on GDC. Already had the usual suspects popping up in the past & posted the previous GDC moments like "Marxism is great" along with Mr. Shitface using a literal sockpuppet.

It just means that we know who the next boss is.

I've been out for like a week- how is ESA digging and OP ESRBusted going?

You better be doing this and making a thread on HQ
Look at sargon's "meme media" series or Crowcab for how he showcases how shit a person/game is. However, here are some golden rules:

- Never twist context. Provide as much as possible, and link to the original source.

- Use Royalty free music. Flip footage. Both will prevent take-downs. Once we build an audience (which if we are posting it enough on social media, we should) we can upload to smaller video websites that DGAF and provide a link to it in a short youtube vid (We can't show this here, so follow the link below).

- Subtitles are better than bad voice over. Follow these 2 videos on the equipment you should use:
youtube.com/watch?v=_sjZJ9i_mH0
youtube.com/watch?v=FkTWBFYaJmE

- Avoid making jokes. Our opponents do that well enough already with their behavior. Be clinical, and present info. Let others make memes.
And/Or
- Be outrageous and meme like hell. Make funny shit that'll spread- people ask the context and then they get redpilled. If you want to do the serious and the meme uploads, I'd have them as two separate channels.

As for an OP name;

Chernovich had an idea on this, and something I want to add to.
- Make infographs of Milo's comments- uncensored & with context- then have it side-by-side with Salon's articles.
- Take screencaps of Salon's pedo articles with an advertiser next to it, then write to Salon. (share the picture so others don't have to click on that page with no add).
Disnod Salon over supporting pedos
The gun is already against their head, just pull the trigger.

I'd make a few others- especially with GJP remnants, Rapp, and Politicians.
Also, make sure to include Milo's actual comments every time.
In that pic it's defending Milo, and not addressing the lie.
Always address the lie.

So which one of you guys is the time traveler?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/41166591/#41168821

Not me, I learned my mistake when I used the time machine to make GG exist since early 2011

Pizzagate at the time was only a joke though. It was about putting pi,eapple on pizza and how everyone had massive arguments about this and it tore everybody apart. Amusingly, people like Wu took it literally and treated it as a new source of harassment, no joke.
Then, one year later, after everyone had forgotten about this… well…

Get a collection of topics over the last 6 months/year that we need to make infographs of IMO.
Then raid their hashtag.

Simple.

What the fuck happened over the last 6 months/year?

that was referring to a Pizza shop in Indiana refusing to cater for a gay wedding at the start of 2015

We levelled up

the worlds MSM can never defeat Gamergate

God, I remember that. Even when told "it's just us joking around," they continued circlejerking about how they're massive victims because people they didn't like were arguing about pizza toppings.

I haven't found anything else on the ESRB besides the two partnerships they had in the past, ESA digging just gets deeper & deeper.
What about the fonts?
Understood.

We leveled up.

Pineapples on Pizza is okay if it is a BBQ style pizza. It does not work with the standard marinara sauce.

Ripe but not too ripe plums are the best fruit, but strawberries are best when they're still bright and firm.

Waffles are better than pancakes at their baseline execution, but stroopwafels are god's gift to this fucking earth.

Debate me,

> Duterte charged as a murderous psychopath unfit to run the presidency by an actual feminist drug syndicate criminal mastermind
Why are antiGGs and burnouts following my garbage twitter account?

Oh sweet summer child

what

I'd like to know as well
t. Orthodox

Huh?

Reanon, I meet a man once, Vegetarian, he believed that a good idea for a Vegetarian hamburger was to replace the patty for a pineapple slice instead of using tofu.

He is dead now, Colombia is no place for people with ideas like this one,

What? Does it have to do with denouncing Trump because he wants to build a wall?

I don't know what the Pope has done now, but I doubt I'll be surprised. Didn't he go around kissing muslim feet a while back? I used to be a real fedora tipper but I've calmed down since, but that shit makes me mad on behalf of catholics.

No he just multiclassed in status magic as well as elemental.

Muslim feet isn't the only thing he has kissed

What the fuck is this? Shouldn't Rothschild be kissing the pope's hand?

spanish man with one tooth laughing.mp4
Your post appears to have a high memetic content potential by the way.

Random thought re: Milo.
Do you supposed bakedalaska and some other former associates like margaretsbelly had a hand in sabotaging Milo? This could all be a form of "revenge" for that Deploraball thing that Cernovich et al did, since the eceleb drama on that was how Mike jumped hoops to get Milo, who put a stipulation he'll only show up if he gets top billing, or something like that.

Worse. He went back on his criticism on the migration thing, and much, much more.
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/02/17/pope-francis-muslim-terrorism-not-exist/

Well, not literally physically crippled. :^)

That filthy argentinian wants the rest of the bishops to secretly kill him like they did with Pio.

If they do so, we may as well get one who wants a cruzade

He was actually arrested? Do they think this will change things? Aren't people going to be pissed?

Also, I can't believe this woman was able to stay in power after getting busted for drugs.

Polite sage for unrelated, but how many presidents were part of the Trilateral Commission since 1973? Just asking.

They weren't kidding when they said corruption in the Philippines runs deep.

stop avatarfagging, you're almost as bad as marche

McDonald's tried that decades ago. It did not go well.
mcdonalds.wikia.com/wiki/Hula_Burger

The thing is that I wasn't oppose to a humble pope, but only if that pope had balls.

I miss Ratzinger Z. At least he made for some awesome and hilarious memes, and potential video game material. Francis just makes me an apostate.

Apparently so.

Pineapple is an acceptable topping, not so great as a replacement for the meat itself.

He often does that for people, can't remember why. The thing that is of concern isn't that he is kissing their hand (that is just part of the image), but rather that the most cucked Pope by far is meeting with two of the big families despite them being Jewish.

The Vatican has long been infiltrated, which is how he got the position in the first place, since I doubt they took him for being so amazingly great at analysing scripture. He won't be overthrown, it will simply have to be abandoned until it fades away into irrelevancy.

There's websites that track that shit, fam. Also I would find it to be more interesting to know how many CANDIDATES for the presidency were part of the Trilateral Commission, rather than actual presidents.

I'm ganking this for future /pinoy/ trolling.

We need to meme an antipope.

Its pretty crazy how big this unholy political alliance against Trump or anyone who even kinda likes him has gotten.

Its all more than just attacking Milo, what congealed after the election is this ridiculous #ResistTrump movement that is comprised of cuckservatives and far left retards, many of who are in the mainstream SocJus crowd, and faggots who tried using the whole situation to get rich like bakedalaska but got burned by people like Milo.
Probably the worst side effect of Trump being president, how united his enemies are.

He decided to bail out. He wasn't doing much anyway.

In fact it wouldn't matter because the local priests would do whatever they want anyway.

Spaniard bishops didn't even accept Franciss when he was chosen.

It's all i can help you guys with.
GO Holla ForumsIRGINS

You're not taking on that mountain of drawfagging requests sent your way?

I'm only one man.

Holocaust bullshit.
Pope Francis kisses hands of Holocaust survivors
archive.fo/PLBY2

Ah. Well, I can tell you that an Orthodox patriarch wouldn't so something like that.

He is the antipope. You don't necessarily need to follow the Pope (contrary to what "muh papal infallability" shitposters say) and if you so desperately need someone to look up to, Orthodox Christianity has some similar shit.

Yes and no. It's not as centralized, meaning that there's no Vatican, but there are local bishops and patriarchs to follow.
also papal infallibility and the filioque and immaculate conception of the Virgin Mary was a meme that got out of hand, always be responsible with your memes

I'm now reminded of yet another example of the (((leftist))) film industry failing at demonizing their enemies.

In a way, I'm not too worried that Milo might be permanently put out of commission, unlike what the screeching autists are whining. History has proven the persecuted will always come out stronger in the end. The enemy just made a mistake and made the Punished Milo meme a reality.

MEME IT.

WoooooOOHAAAAAAAAAA

No, what I mean is that papal infallability is by far the most useless power granted to the Pope imaginable. All it means is that the Pope can voice his opinion on things that aren't explicitly mentioned or implied within the Bible as long as they do not contradict the Bible. Which means that the Pope can't say shit like "God doesn't exist lol" and get away with it, all he can say is shit like "well the Bible doesn't state what part of the week that morning was but I guess it was probably a tuesday". It's just that retards pretend that papal infallibility means the Pope can overwrite the whole religion because it has the word "infallibility" in it.

If anyone does a doodle, there needs to be a burly black man in Quiet's outfit next to him.

I wish I have the skillset to make a Punished Milo version of the "Gamergate in 60 seconds" video or like some of the latest ongoing projects for GDC/ESA/E3 mentioned in the previous breads with that song playing in the background. Guaranteed hook for the unpilled.

What is this shit? why is the pope wearing an atomic bomb in his head?

(checked)
The fact that the Bishop of Rome has that power is worrisome.

Meme that they lied about what he said- just like with Felix.
In the same week the media has lied about two major figures saying something twice. That's gotta be worth memeing.

patreon.com/user?u=393249

HEIL

Cannot unsee.
It's from "The Young Pope", a huge-ass funded movie quality HBO mini-series that was touted to be the next GoT with all the expectations of a salacious manufactured scandal with a Pope that's the exact opposite of the current one–only for them to quickly quiet down the marketing when it got positive reception for the wrong reasons. It's fairly popular, but you'll never hear the mainstream talk about it.

Good morning, faggots!

I now got contact about Denis Dyack regarding Critical Project. Can someone please link me all you got regarding the group? I'm going to send it to him right now on Twitter via DM.

DO IT! NOW!

This?
criticalpathproject.com/
criticalpathproject.com/index/

Thanks user. Will send it to him right away!

Damnit, I get why he did it, but it hurts.

I'm kind of a fedora tipper, yet I can get behind of a pope that isn't an hypocrite.

I guess the movie is full of shit smearing overexagerations to difame Pio's reputation?

The Milo thing is first place on reddit.
reddit.com/r/news/comments/5vdodf/milo_yiannopoulos_resigns_from_breitbart_news/

user. they cant defeat us. this is why they are doing LITERALLY EVERYTHING they can trying to defeat us.

the GG battles were never easy. GG never won over night. it will take weeks, months, and even years. but at the end, GG will be victorious.

besides. you cant kill whats dead.

Really user, We have fought countless battles and lost countless more, this is nothing.

Even through I was the first to join Gamergate when it still was Quinnspiracy, I kind of forgot our defeats.

This is like when that one bitchy, antagonizing character in an anime pulls the MC out of his slump and cheers him on to keep going, and when the episode ends the MC is forced to keep quiet about her being nice to him so she can save face in front of the others.

The best kind of love

WE SKELETON ARMY NOW

Not even going to look at the comments, it's going to make me mad.

I need a break, This has me bummed out. 2 years and counting of going to these threads, no break, now I think I need one. I know now is a bad time, but I feel awful about this.

post lewd bles

Not just Padre Pio, but all the good popes got shit on. Jude Law's character was even based on a real-life young pope.
This backfired because the result was the Ideal Pope Catholics wanted for so long: a no-nonsense, hardcore religious zealot that won't fuck around (he even wants to "build a wall" between believers and non-believers), and scandals (pedophilia yes!), blackmail attempts and smear campaigns just roll off him like dirt on teflon. HBO can't pull the plug on this show since they invested way too much money on it, and so it's purposefully ignored so the hype will die down and the show will fall into obscurity.

Welp, time to unfollow Breitbart. Nah, Allum's still there. And I'm going to call this a 4D chess move.

Wha.. wat is Milo Pedo thing? What's happened?

We've always been a skeleton army. You have a skeleton inside you.

I hate how they keep trying to weasel it into being "real" news when you've got a shitload of people giving timestamped evidence that it was completely taken out of context and chopped up.

you cant win a war without loosing a few battles, and today we lost.

see>>11984152

I actually read a thread on r/news about it yesterday before he resigned. I expected it to be a full-on circlejerk but about a quarter of the comments were either skeptical of the story or supportive of Milo.
I figured if even reddit wasn't completely swallowing it then maybe there was some hope of there not being too much damage, but it seems like it worked anyway.

Ho.. how can this happen? Wow, did he seriously resigned for this?

Hello gook. Did you fuck a stranger in the public toilets while dressed as a girl like we've been telling you to?

You have to realize, shit sites like Salon were pushing this particular narrative. Their entire business model consists of nothing but "find stupid, gullible people and tell them the sky is red."

You can totally tell which ones are Goons. Ironic usernames, snarky comments.

Not giving up, you'd have to kill me or get gamergate to abandon everything we once stood for before I give up.

Wow you gaylord I ain't a Wham!'s member and did you writing down my filenames?

Lie is truth, ignorance is power, kindness is weakness, war is peace, and now victim is the pedophile.
Fucking amazing. I want off from this crazy world right nao.

Was it grammar or the filename?
I should ramdomize the filenames when I post

(checked)
The only ones I'd consider losses were the attacks on HW and Holla Forums, and the loss of the previous GG boards and Infinity Next, but the latter are mostly due to incompetent individuals than an actual assaults from antis.

Nice trips.

He argued that since he had a healthy sexual relationship while underage, that maybe other people could as well (I believe in the proper context he was referring to a relationship where he was 17 and his partner was much older). He also talked about how he was sexually abused by a priest at 13 (although naturally he didn't portray himself as a victim).

The people pushing the narrative are now completely ignoring the fact that he was the victim of the 13 year old relationship that he mentioned, and word their accusations to imply that he was the one who fucked a 13 year old.

just accept your fate.
the comfy princess will always come for you.

What happen with leftists and their weird custom of turning anything they try to preach turn against them?

Someone pay him to make "title cards" for the redpill vids we're gonna do.

Or hell, pay him to make political cartoon style stuff.

Remember, Reddit has tech to detect "vote braiding". Never click the link, copy paste it into your browser.
Good luck.

Or, create infographs that refute the arguments they bring up. Use them as practice for the true debate.

Speaking of which, who's going to be Breitbart Tech's senior editor now?

Grammar.

Whatever it is, we should figure out the formula, so we can finally shut down these outrage peddlers once and for all without having to go full-fascist terror on them which is what they wanted.

I asked, no reply on their end yet.

Both can get the horns just right due to their hairstyle

ocelot-you're pretty good.mp4

Ive never played a metal gear

Now I realize I should have typed "What happened" but it's too late

If some woman insist she enjoyed rape then they'd be no problem because she's female, and when villain gay man insist same logic now he's the predator and pedophile
I'm sick of this double standard.

WHOA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I went through the comments. It's mostly what you'd expect but there are a fair amount of people that aren't buying into it. More than I would have expected for a default subreddit.

Oh shit Negros.If Milo is a monster then what the fuck is the Left's Fagssiah; Peter Tatchell?

matthewhopkinsnews.com/?p=436

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2010/09/who-said-not-all-sex-involving-children-is-unwanted-and-abusive-answer-the-popes-biggest-british-cri.html

Well meme'd, you're pretty good

Okay then, so Milo was uninvited from CPAC, lost his book deal and his editorship at Breitbart all in a single day. Is that right?

Who put this in motion? Was it those couple of @reaganbattallion tweets?

Every day that passes increases my lust to meme King Felix Arvid Ulf "Pewdiepie" Kjellberg, The First King of Neo-Sweden into reality by 2020.

morning gamergays. I forgot to set my alarm and overslept

Waking up to this Milo thing pisses me off. The fucking hypocrisy. Making him lose his job. The fact that it was a planned hit-piece. The fact that George 'delete polls that don't confirm my bias' Takei has done exactly the same as Milo did yet is lauded by the left.

Thank fucking god we have Trump. He'll be their reckoning for the next eight years

Looks like it was a bipartisan hit from leftist rags and never Trump cuckservatives.

Pewdiepie apologized completely though and isn't fighting the media. Milo on the other hand only gave a halfway apology for not being more clear on his views while simultaneously telling the media fuck you over intentionally distorting things into calling him a pedo.

I might as well ask again. Is Milo at least looking into legal options.

Talk is Soros was also involved.

twitter.com/Johndaveis/status/834198627610460160

I was referring to how Sweden is a shithole so bad right now that a jerkass youtuber with an army of diehard followers can take it over and clean it up, and Felix and his subscriber count the size of first world nations just happens to fit the bill.

If he has he didn't mention it.

since he's not from burgerland.
no

I guess that on the bright side, the regressives had to sacrifice their pro-pedophilia narrative as well as get bipartisan support in order to take down a guy who should have by all means been an easy target.

I'm out of the loop, so they basically did vid related to Milo?

I don't think I've ever hated anyone more than fucking George Soros. Go and drop dead, you ancient parasite.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread Title: Anthropic Universe Edition

Goldfish attention spans.

If he is, he isn't talking publicly on that front.
I'm more interested to know Bannon's take on this, and will the White House get involved since it's clearly an attack on Trump's follower base.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Has science gone too far?

why would you get a fucking converable 911

(checked)

Very true. Or at least I hope it is true, in that this seems to me a case of "I can't get to Trump, so I'm going to drone on everything and everyone that supported him. And the peasants shall know their fucking place again."

More like webm related.

What about Crazy Noisy Bizarre Bread?

A prophetic film vindicated through time.

I actually thought about that earlier at work. I figure that once they're satisfied the with damage and people have forgotten, they may use the support for Milo to reposition into pushing hebephilia, since the pedophilia push didn't get much traction from what I saw.
Something along the lines of "well Milo is still a terrible person but his comments started a discussion on age of consent."

I just established contact with Denis Dyack regarding Critical Path Project. He'll send me the full details on what the affiliation is all about when he was first invited there, the topics they talk about and about the LW's. As soon as it gets released, I'll post it on the next thread. Stay tuned.

Well, they've been threatening that ever since election day. It was only a matter of time before they acted.

It's funny, it's widely considered a bad series of Scooby Doo movies, but the writers clearly knew what they were doing.

Pick less shitty images to use as the base. Milo looks way more of a faggot than he already was and for Pewdiepie it seems forced, try to find expressions that look like pic realted

Man, there definitely were things I liked about that movie, but prophetic on top of that?

Velma in tight leather catsuit: HOT
Scott McNeil as the bad guy? Huh, didn't expect that in a Hollywood movie.

I should really play a MGS game

Based on from the previous bread, how about Please Insert Disc 3?

Thank you! That's going to be massive help, especially for the links to the alphabet authoritarian agencies calling themselves tech advocates in the industry.

Embed related is a pretty good presentation that goes nicely with the idea. Although the presentation is about the fifth Amendment, it still applies when it comes to the news.

Fine, I will rename the Bread

Please Insert Disc 3 Edition

You sure are a special kind of retard, user.

The version I posted had audio out of sync, this one should be better

Marche, the fuck is this?

naa aint putting that much effort into it
if ya wanna find it you can with the tags but I block the name just because I already had it open in paint

what?

abbos aren't people

Yo Timothy, you there tonight?

Marche is actually an abbo.

You forgot raping martian women.

10/10

shitposting

I got a bit of a sensible chuckle out of it. A bit.

That's actually super old OC. I was looking for it myself but it seems I never saved it before.

Alright fellas, here is it. Denis Dyack's statement regarding Critical Path Project.

You can't rape the willing. :^)

Didn't bunnyhop said something socjus-y a while ago? I remember him doing something retarded

that pic is at least 2 years old

>mfw you're a Martian woman trying to rope me into sex

Dyack from what I remember seemed fairly ok in terms of not firing at GG's direction at least. IIRC he realized some of the bullshit can't be denied or handwaved away when the clique tried to silence and shame him before an interview. Might have been batwu trying to preemptively do a smearjob on Dyack.

I hear shit's gone down these past few threads.

REMEMBER ANIME TIDDIES ARE THE GREATEST FORCE AGAINST RETARDED CULTISTS

no im not

Seems to line up with what other anons have been saying, but it makes me wonder who's behind the project considering that I can't find their name on the site.

Their following list isn't that long, perhaps you can find a clue there.

memes

Does anime cock work?

pretty sure he came by here on Holla Forums, maybe that is logged somewhere. actually, I am sure because he answered my question about Eternal Darkness, the great game for the Gamecube

I approve this crossover

No, only tits.

wat

Shitposting time, so here's a comic.

1/3

Galko is pretty tall

thats because galkos a huge guy

2/3

He did a "review" of 2016 where he parroted all te liberal talking points about why it was bad year. It was a pretty stupid video for a gaming channel. He's always been a bit of a cuck, but I at least gave him points for shitting on Firewatch and The Witness. Still, he's pretty retarded most of the time.

3/3

Doesn't matter. Had snusnu.

I heard Marche is actually and abbo communist.

Sheeeit. Dyack dropping by on h8chanit. I thought only Doug Tennapel was brave enough to descend into the dank maymay pit.

LMAO Bart likes dicks.

Never mind, Wiki says it's David Grabias & the project itself is by Artifact, the ones who served clients like Goldman Sachs.

That boy ain't right!

Have Carmack and Kojima commented about the shit they've inexplicably allowed to be associated with?

Wait.
The same Artifact that ran Sankaku Complex?
WTF

Kojima is a westaboo that dreams about being a huge star in america and who's being indoctrinated for a while by doritos pope. He's a proto SJW by now

Dont forget American Mcgee. He lurks sometimes.

Now if only I could perfectly pool that kind of indignation together as pure fury and loss of patience.

No, you're thinking of Artefact

Problem is, how would you direct/use it in a meaningful fashion?

Huh, he was pretty outspoken against socjus scammers too. I liked his first Alice game. Haven't played the later ones.

I wonder now. If what Dyak says is true, Critical Path sounds almost sounds like a Ken Burns presents: insert subject matter here type of project.

Hmm? Carmack? What's up with him? I saw that Kojima's going full retard though.

Whoops, my bad. I blame my lack of sleep. Ignore that tinfoil hat level of sperging earlier.

they could also have planned to invite all these known people from the gaming industry to talk so their project gathered enough credibility and then later go full political/socjus

Play both the first one is better overall, but the second one is comfy to play.

Haven't found anything on David, but here's his IMDB page. Can't say I've heard of these titles.

Don't wanna burst your bubble but I really doubt any of these people actually visited Holla Forums the past 2 years. They came when things were blooming but right now we have like half the traffic

I just want to start a fire of indignant rage and watch 2 outcomes happen. Neither of which is my concern how it does.

Either the masses push back with laughter and complete dismissal or personally preferably I succeed in fueling a cultural backlash so fierce chickenshit little bitch bueracrats on their ivory towers can only fearfully try and wag their fingers about "intolerance" or "bigotry" before it gets bitten off.

Don't forget Yoko Taro.

I wish we could get the guy who makes life and hometown to post here.

That was a magical thread.

It's one possibility I guess. Though what is the status of it currently, it seems as dead or dormant as the ECA.

Kenichiro Takaki? Man, I wish.

Time for some motherfucking motivation, Anons

Hes still not as strange as the author of franken fran

Mark and marche what do you think? Wanna try for him? I mean, you did get yoko here.

we have been too comfortable the last 6 months.
we forgot how it feels to be the bad guys in the eyes of the public.
we've grown accustomed to SWJs getting BTFO left and right that we forgot how it feels to be hated

to me this means only one thing. more motivation. fight harder.
if they hate us so much, it means that we're doing something right.

i also picked up my pen again and started drawing a few more frames in this skeleton animation.

i havent touched it in a long time.

Oh shit, I completely forgot about that animation.

Clearly bandwagoning. Now that vidya gaems journalism is poison, they're jumping into the Trump haet train.

so did i
please no bully

To add to this;
Contact the Wayne Foundation concerning Salon's previous pro-pedo stance. Tell them of the hypocrisy of their article deletions. Inform them of Milo's actual situation.
War is here and we neglected to gather allies for our struggle outside the gaming arena.

(checked)
fucking finally, I thought you were kill. Please finish this.

Do eet and get the added bonus of pissing of revoltburnouts whos only achivment was not even their own.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

damn nigga that's some old shit, I got all nostalgic now

You certainly spell like one.

LAST FOR ANIME TIDDIES

There's a question for you in the previous bread.

What happened to trust, but verify? We seem to be totally rolling over on an "admission" by Milo that, on the face of it, is exactly the kind of thing a manipulator would say to try to protect his career cratering.

I don't think he ever was a victim of sex abuse.

I don't care enough about him to defend him, let alone fact check. I only ever occasionally watched him for his humor.

Scalies?

No more scalies, probably.
Just bullies in waiting.
bueno.jpg

I'll have my camera ready.

Might be waiting for a while. A couple of deadbread busybodies may have scared off the bullying target. I can repost some strip club dj style shitposting.

Waiting in the bushes until sunset is my specialty.

Or, you can just visit the strip club dj shitposting.