Anyone here play AFPS?

Other urls found in this thread:

stats.xonotic.org/server/8643
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone here suck as many cocks as OP?

Nah, pretty sure I'm the undisputed cock sucking champion

gotta go fast

Considering the level of shitposting in your average AFPS thread on Holla Forums, the answer seems to be more or less no.

here's >50% shaft

this dude is a pain to duel against, always +back and trapping with lg

nice warsow movie from japan

Shame Warsow is now dead.
Best Quake clone there was, imo.
Someone should make an open source Tribes clone, I talked about this in the Xonotic serb a bit but that would probably be hard because Tribes maps are pretty big, and the community can't universally agree on much since players are split between Tribes: Ascend style free ski or jump down cliff to get less friction like T1 and 2.

I can play with you in Q3A, UT, UT2004 and HL if you live somewhere in EU I guess. I probably have a few other AFPS installed too but don't feel like searching my computer for them. Also those 4 games all work multiplayer pirated if anyone's wondering

warsow is not completely dead.

But it isn't far off, I liked it, but development has completely halted and not much is happening in the community anymore. It's glory days are done and AFPS is bleeding players.

I really enjoyed Quake Live before it went to Steam

Only thing I'm playing now is Xonotic, but it's terrible because there's no fucking aussie players on the servers with a ping under 100.

Used to play insane amounts of Xon, Nexuiz, UE4, Q3A, QuakeLive and Tremulous.

Genre is dried up because people keep playing Overwatch and TF2. I wish people would just give AFPS a try, as they're pretty easy to transition to.

Toxikk looked nice and had a free version which was fairly expansive, but no one plays that either.
I just don't understand why people swapped to shitty shooters that have a bunch of microtransactions, when they could be playing free or very cheap games with equal playing fields.

You don't even need to be especially good. Everyone whinges about high skill ceilings, but I've been able to scrim against pro players and hold my own somewhat. You just need to either not run around like a headless chicken or run around like a headless chicken with knowledge of the map layout.

my nigga

Why does every nu-arena shooter feel so unsatisfying?
How come nobody can even come close to the visual and audio feedback of a game from 1999?
It feels like you're tracking paper dolls with a laser pointer in a cardboard cutout arena. No wonder nobody wants to switch.

There was the revival called Unvanquished, but I haven't heard of an update for a fair few months.

Nevermind, I checked there website, and the second last update was April, but they just released a new version a few days ago. Thank god I checked, time to hunt some Xenos.

Unvanquished has a bunch of new maps, new models and new weapons/forms. Pretty good and still close to the original.

Life is unfair.

The user who hosts the Xonotic server in Latvia probably add stuff to the server

why would you use aimbot in such a slow-ass game. also what kind of faggot turns off textures? that shit looks worse and is slower than quakeworld.

kys

If I set up a UT4 server would any of you fags join?

I remember Quake Live Nights Holla Forums

I will, but only if there's other anons. Always hate it when I come along for a server and it's just me the and the host the entire time.
Make a thread, shill in the Xonotic thread

Toxikk had more content than Overwatch despite being 1/3 the price. It died because OW fags only care about waifus and marketing.

I've never met people more willing to eat shit off of a silver plate than OWfags

Remind me why Mark allows them to make threads.
He bans shitposts and waifu threads, but OW is allowed, despite being shitposting, waifu, astroturfing and an access point for Redditors and refugees to come here through.

He didn't at first then someone bought him a copy if I remember.
Either way I will try hosting UT4 over the weekend to play a decent game with Holla Forums.

Is Red Eclipse still alive? I remember that being around years ago, wall running and wall jumping in that game was neat. I feel like there was another game that did that, too.

That still sounds like more fun than the average CoD game, though. Make Flat Stanley into an arena shooter, slide under doors and walls and through vents and shit. Make wind blow you away.

I don't remember how well it performed on my GTX 750, but I'll play if the framerate is good enough not to give me a headache. Is there a highvis mode or something?

Except there's a mouse and a human behind them and not enemy RNG. If they aren't aimbotting or korean you can still dodge them.

git fookin gud tbh lads

Keep your slow filth to yourself please

I'll bite cause I'm genuinely curious - are there many faster games? I know QW is and WSW can be at a high level, but apart from that I don't know of any.

i hate arena games

is that cause ur bad xD

Thanks, love myself some terifire

I know him, what would you like to see on it?

There are lots of aussies playing Reflex and CPMA if you're interested

thats funny, i figured it was Holla Forumss efforts

Just read those 3 things in linked in the post. However, if he's not checking the thread for client feedback and only gets it when it just so happens an user comes across someone he knows in another thread, it's not very "responsive".

Also here's his servers stats if he cares.
stats.xonotic.org/server/8643

some 2016 quake

yeah fuck you

All you need is the circle-cross crosshair

Just saw this vid holy shit. He's legit too, I know him from the AU community (he lived here for a bit despite being Russian).

00000w
what an ow toolbar

Speaking of AFPS, I remember seeing a game in development that was essentially just bomb-looking characters with quake-like weapons, anyone who knows what i'm alluring to know anything about it?

Super late reply so hopefully you see it, but yeah that's Diabotical. Due in 2017 and currently in active development by the GD studio (with 2GD)

ANYONE HYPED FOR QUAKE CHAMPIONS? :D

:D ME :D

For real though I'm tentatively excited for it. Even if they fuck it up I'm keen to try it out.

Fuck off

xD

You must live a depressing life.

tfw cant break 35%