Where's all the good games Holla Forums? The last game I played that made my cum buckets was Dragon's Dogma

Where's all the good games Holla Forums? The last game I played that made my cum buckets was Dragon's Dogma.

The only things I'm playing right now are MonHunGen, and 7th Dragon.

The only thing I'm looking forward to is Bannerlord.

What else is there to play? All I see Overwatch, For Honor, the terrible Horizon game. Not picking up FFXV, I know a new guy picked it up but Toriyama can go fuck himself.

Where's the video games Holla Forums?! It's 2017! Where are the VIDEO GAMES!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

web-giga.com/baldrsky/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're not done with your backlog. Stop thinking about new things.

Nier Automata and Persona 5 look like fun.

Yakuza Zero and Ni-Oh are also pretty fun, although Ni-Oh is basically a good version of Dark Souls.

I'm still playing Diablo 2, FFT and Ultima 7. I even got a new rig recently but I'm not even using it. Just play your bunker games and get to finishing that backlog

Funny, I seem to have no problems finding shit to play. Even if you played games back in the day it's more than likely you haven't played every classic there is. Shit, I find myself asking how the fuck I'm going to play all the games I own and I own less than most people.

Here's the thing with my backlog. Whenever I'm about to finish a game, like I'm right at the last save point, I don't. I just leave it.

I know it's illogical but I just cant bring myself to "end" the game.

No psQuads yet. Still thinking about it. Now that you mentioned it though, I know a guy I can buy it from for shop sellers price(I.E. cheaper price than normal.)

How about doing some fucking research and finding what you like OP?
Heres some:
-Butterlord
-Ace Combat 7
-Ni no Kuni 2
-Shenmue 3
-Kingdom Come Deliverance
-Spellforce 3
-Cuphead
-Ultimate General Gettysburg
-Yooka Laylee
-A Hat in Time
-Baldr Sky
-EDF 5
-Berserk Musou
-Call of Cthulu
-Sonic Mania
-Divinity Original Sin 2
-Dusk
-Endless Space 2
-Factorio
-Frozen Synapse
-A.I Wars 2
-Strafe
-Routine
-Rimworld
Hopefully Serious Sam 4 and Eugen Systems new projects are announced.

Is this the new Sony shilling tactic?>>11978766

End yourself, its the only way

Seems like some ocd you've got, I know sometimes I dont want a game to end so I'll try to savor it as much as I can but I'd never completely stop it and never finish unless the game was shit.

Looking back, 2016 was a pretty awful year for video games. The best we got would probably be games that still aren't as good as their predecessors by a long mile (nuDOOM, nuHitman) and the worst we got was absolute shit like Dead Rising 4, Mirror's Edge, Overwatch, Mafia 3). I can't see this generation of consoles ever picking up, at best we can hope for disasters so amazing that they permanently damage the industry like No Man's Sky.

I'll check them out thanks, but..
???

OP, go play Ridge Racer Type 4. Right now. I don't give a shit that you don't play racing games, go play it. And don't come back until Team USA wins the Grand Prix.

Ah fuck, Bannerlord! Yeah, I said I was looking forward to that.

People have been memeing industry crash but I don't think it's gonna happen sadly

The only racing game I liked was Burnout and that was because I slam every one and their mother into traffic.

If we're including Early Access games due for release this year, here's a couple that I'm pretty excited for:

Plenty of gems if you knew where to look, but you're already listing AAA garbage so I'm guessing you don't.

Fucking game was glorious, I hope EA burns.

I like that list but additionally I feel it could have

-Super Mario Odyssey
-Nier Automata
-Persona 5
-Ys VIII
-Shin Megami Tensei V
-Sonic 2017
-Tekken 7
-Battle Chasers
-Ruiner
-Marvel vs Capcom Infinity (if they don't fuck it up)
-Super Lovely Planet
-Super Bomberman R
-Daytona USA 3
-Snake Pass
-Spark the Electric Jester
-Yakuza Kiwami

UBOOT
Cold Waters
Syrian Warfare
Afghanistan 11
The Church in the Darkness
Bannerlord
Command Live - Korean Missile Crisis

Yeah I played a few of those. Insane amount of screen shaking and particle effects do poor job of hiding lack of any real animation and combat depth.
Shit's bad.

Crosscode is Tumblr's wet dream game, fuck off.

There's Yakuza 0, Gravity Rush 2, and if the demos as good as the final product RE7.

The games are there OP, they're right in front of your face you
DOUBLE NIGGER

For Honor is bad?

you have to go back

I hear its interesting though the peer to peer online is a dealbreaker to many.

Ys VIII is already out you dummies. I played it and beat it. it's still not as good as I,II,IVDawn,OiF,O,6

You're doing a real poor job at pretending you play videogames.

It's not being done right then. At least the connection aspect of it. GTA V uses p2p for mp and it works fine except it's fucking easy to cheat stuff in and never get caught.
Why didn't ubisoft just go with the AC multiplayer system?

Fuckoff Ubishills pick your Simon says with Vikangs and shove it up your ass.

It forces you to talk to fat niggress in like first 5 minutes of game.

barkley shut up and jam gaiden 2

I imported this and can vouch for its quality.
Also where and how can I play the game in your vid related.

Whoa, hey there buddy. I didn't even play the fucking game yet. Tell me what's wrong with it instead of acting like a retarded teenager.

You don't have to play every game to have seen everything.
You'll eventually reach a point where every new game you play feels like a reskin of something you already played.

Good list mates.

lurk moar

I tried slime rancher for a little while but my fucking slimes kept escaping their pens by clipping through the walls when I fed them. Just checked through the updates and as far as I remember last I played there wasn't a lab. Pretty sure it's been two years now. I'm feeling pretty depressed what with the world being itself and all so I think something cute would tide me over a bit for now. Worth pirating to try it again?

Toriyama had nothing to do with FFXV.

Just go /vr/.

Play Arcane Dimensions for Quake, if you can see the maps and not cum buckets you have no soul. The difficulty is good too and all of the weapons and monsters added to the game fit in nicely, AAA quality 10/10 mod.

Have you tried having some fucking taste?

I discovered dragons dogma about 6 months ago. I got dark arisen for ps3. I played it on its hardest difficulty to begin with and was lucky enough to get a level 109 pawn for free to join me and my main pawn. I kept her throughout the entire game and it helped me to level up much faster than I would've. I put in just under 115 hours and was able to get my character to lvl 148. I completed dark arisen and the main storyline and was only unable to defeat death in bitterblack but thats it. I loved the game. What really made it special for me was the fact you could jump and climb ledges as well as being able to pick up people and toss them off cliffs and castle walls. All the possible vocations were cool as well but I do wish there was just a bit more depth to the combat system and the moves you could unlock. Also my favorite song in the game is the town theme of cassardis.

I think you can buy it their official site here web-giga.com/baldrsky/index.html
Translantion is supposedly coming this year by Sekai, maybe they won't fuck up that hard, but even they do I'll be able to pirate and play it with English menus and some context.

Heres a taste besides Denuvo, Season Pass, Microtransactions and shallow as fuck and repetitive gameplay based on HUD cues, in this case fucking gigantic arrows.
Also always online campaign

Thanks Dobson Al

thank you dobson

I don't know. The new Dude Sex was good. But it seems like good games only come out once every three to six months these days. The next one I'm looking forward to is Ace Combat 7, or maybe NuPrey, but neither of those have release dates yet.

Fucking lol.

I only play 3D offline single-player games that don't have a weeb art style.
Life is suffering.

I swear I'm not a sonygger

For me its like the game gets too boring at the end. Like in WW wherr i think im just going to abandon it at he trials area. The only thing left is the last few bosses and not much else.
I still need to finish the last day of postal 2 Paradise lost and maybe replay saturday and sunday of postal 2. goddamn postal 2's last 2 days were amazing

lmao