Let's periodically release certain pokemon that are strictly better than all others in virtually every way

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

videogamesrepublic.com/pokemon-sun-and-moon-mega-stones-event-what-are-mawilite-beedrillite/13769
serebii.net/news/2017/15-February-2017.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigga its pokemon

I think I see the problem here.

Because Game Freak still thinks that pokemon is a game for kids instead of the complex game competitive players see it as.

[citation needed]
[citation really fucking needed]

What sucks more is that they are making most of the mega evolutions a battle of haves vs have nots. If you didn't sign up for the battle competition this friday, say goodbye to megabeedril.

[citation REALLY fucking needed]
What's with Pokemon threads and attracting faggots who can't think?

videogamesrepublic.com/pokemon-sun-and-moon-mega-stones-event-what-are-mawilite-beedrillite/13769

bawww why are these game developers preferring to cater to their audience, children, instead of mature competitive Gamers like me?

Congrats, you're retarded for trusting a rag like that fucking garbage website.
serebii.net/news/2017/15-February-2017.shtml
>Second is just through a code that will be given to all players through various events/online postings with no wait period
>The method will vary depending on the Mega Stone and they intend to go through these methods until Summer. As always, we'll bring full details on the Mega Stone distributions as they come.

Yeah? how does that contradict what I said? Some will be through battle competitions, others will be through gamestop.

Because you claimed they would only be available by participating in an online competition.
It doesn't say that ANYWHERE either, you dumb fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

What did he mean by this?

would you have sex with a tauros y/n?

Also reminder that they made Genesect available for ORAS and Y/X for those who despised going to gamestop and never got it in the event.

The code is simple genesect20.

Are you retarded, a nigger or someone from cuckchan?

He's not wrong. I mean, compare Sunflora to a Tyranitar. halfchan just got outplayed that match, and chimp dropped the ball a few times too.

Are any of you gays going to enter the upcoming online event? I'm just gonna take a bug team and see how shit goes.

Yes, I've been experimenting with a Soak strategy

It's like you hate fun

WHAT. WHEN DID THEY DO THAT?!

Even if you only factor in the first gen pokemon, competitive play is absolute cancer. It's not made to be played competitively, it's made to be played by kids.

A couple days ago, but if you already got the gamestop Genesect then this code wont work. Only for those that didn't go to fucking gamestop. Like me.

I've improved, for what it's worth.

Good, the competitive scene is cancer

It doesn't really matter that the Mega Stones are missing since Mega Evolutions are banned during the Sun & Moon seasons. Also, need I remind you how much Mega Evolutions broke the game? The biggest offenders being Mega Blaziken, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Salamence, and everyone's favorite OP little shit, Mega Rayquaza.

Video games are literally a worthless hobby for children.

Is that why VGC is a thing?

Because some people insist on pretending it's meant to be played competitively even though it's not, so smarter people than them are willing to capitalize on them.

Yeah, I'm sure they make so much money from competitive players.

Anyone got the archive link to the poke autist that defended Pokémon as a competitive game? I want to laugh at him calling it the "chess of our time" again.

Because Gamefreak sees that it can make money selling to more and more children instead of caring if some "adults" turn it into something it isn't?

Nigga someone beat every game possible with a fucking pidgey.
You have no right to complain.

wau

precisely.

I second this

If you're referring to event legendaries, they're typically banned from the battle tree and usually restricted in official tournaments in some way. This means that even idiot children will realize these pokemon are considered more powerful and shouldn't be abused in casual matches. And even if they do, it will be against other idiot children doing the same thing so who gives a fuck.
There are tons of issues gamefreak has when it comes to balance and stupid decisions but this really isn't one of them.

The problem is that smogon doesn't realize this.

And what exactly does smogon have to do with event legendaries?

Its expensive and difficult to design games for intelligent people. And even if they did so, the number of people able to appreciate such complexity is vanishingly small.

OP, please.