Reminder that this is going to get GOTY because even the journalists like Sterling who claim to be anti-corruption in...

Reminder that this is going to get GOTY because even the journalists like Sterling who claim to be anti-corruption in gaming are still giving it 10/10s

Other urls found in this thread:

embed.azubu.tv/horizonbrops4/video492157SVHorizonBroPS4
straw-berry.net/v/res/11977948.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

So, It's pretty much Far Cry Primal but in third person with mechas?

There isn't a .webm with sound, jackass.
Unless someone bothered to record the livestream.

Thats undermining the issue.
Far Cry Primal was broken, this game is actually mechanically broken and its getting 10/10s

Not a fucking chance. It's the Cisbusters of video games.

This garbage wont win anything

Fuck off back to cuckchan.

what is this even?

Ashly Burchoo the game
You have to go back

Sonys masterpiece of a game crafted at the extremely talented people at Guerilla games.
PS4 exclusive so you know its good.

Again, find a better recording of the stream of fuck off. There is no other recordings of it other than the ones I have

How is that fat fuck cuck Sterling still alive when he can barely move his pendulous rolls of flesh and gets winded by speaking loudly

THE ULTIMATE ZELDA KILLER
or something like that

soundless webm's aside, this is painful to watch. The AI, animations, and even graphics manage to look even worse than TLoU

Nigger I don't care what recordings there are, you still got them from cuckchan and exposed yourself. Go back and talk about that fat fuck Jim shilling there.

In the year of the fire cock?

No nigger, things have been going south for so long you can't tell when we're heading north.

[-]

Good christ that looks ropey, lolstealth and dat epic pause to be shot in the head.

NPCs and player interaction are suffering at a basic level here (and in general) to cater to appallingly casual gaming, if it's as comically simple as it looks then you can barely call it gaming as there'd be no risk of loss.

You'd assume sophistication would rise at a base across productions as time went on, that foundational savvy in how characters should interact, spacial relationships etc be built upon and the best practises applied and adapted to new titles or recreated in new engines, instead we get this clunky ill thought out shit again and again.

I wish Cancer was contagious so that he would get dick cancer from assfucking John Bain all day.

Why do all these kinds of games have shit voice acting?

zelda killer?

What the fuck is with that nigger bitches face

Is that what the cuckchan Sonyggers are spreading nowadays?
Because Zelda already killed itself by an Open World Survival game with crafting and voice acting.

I have no clue.
There's something odd going on with the facial animations.

I don't think so. The only times I've seen that were on the spamming threads just earlier.

All the characters are buttfuck ugly and have no emotion.

Them and Nintendogaf spreading it here to false flag a Sony Defense Force that hasn't existed here since the paid online announcement.

Nothing, you fucking racist

Fight me

Did they steal that loot icon from asscreed? I know I've seen it before.

That combat looks fucking awful.

Is the other way around.

I don't understand how someone like John Bain can even associate with a pretentious fuck like Shitling.

They were going to make her blue but cameron threatened to sue over her avatar like monkey catnose face.

You talk like Total Asscancer is much better he is, but still pretty bad

They're both awful, but Sterling is molten diarrhea forced out of Destructoid

Is she even aiming? It looks like she's just staring blankly off to the right as she fires her bow.

It's so far in the future that she's actually evolved to be more apelike instead of less. Horseshoe theory of evolution

Fat cunt gave EDF 4.1 4/10 and gives Musoushit and Call of Duty 7 to 10s.
Its amazing really

35 replies and not one person knows how the game is called, that should say it all

Maybe because everyone knows its horizon you chucklefuck

Never played EDF, but isn't it basically a low budget musou-ish (as in you fight absolute fucktonnes of dudes) third person shooter with fuckloads of bang for buck?

It took me a moment, but it's Horizon: Zero Dawn, right? All the previews I have seen of the actual game besides the E3 demo from a couple years back look absolutely awful.

It's a co-op third person shooter with large weapon variety ranging from a simple assault rifle to spider tanks back to air strikes, along side building destruction.
I think the problem this user is having is that it's a Muso game but much more polished and way better than Muso clones while rating it so low.

But isnt TB with GooberGate?

Holy shit, is that really how this turd has been hyped? I knew this game existed and was coming out some time in the next 18 months, but I'm so far out of the loop when it comes to upcoming games that I've never actually heard any claims like that.

why would anyone assume this?

optimism

looks like a reskin of asscreed with a female protag.

He is gay, he said it multiple times

That's just Jim with makeup, what the fuck.

He's "neutral."

I know GOTY is a pay-to-play thing, but even those fags wouldn't give Horizon an award if no one plays the turd. Hell, I can only remember this thing exists when there is a thread about it.

Modern gaming is cancer.

We're talking about a clique of people who maintained that Cisbusters was a good movie

At least TB is dying. If only we could say the same for Sterling, definitively at least

But Cisbusters didn't win awards, niether will this.

reminder that death stranding is going to play just like this

lol

That's because the critics who gave Cisbusters 10/10 aren't the same people who nominate for the awards. That's not the case here.

normalfags wouldn't eat up ghostbusters, normalfags will eat up this.

fuck dude you're right

He's so self absorbed that he can only fall in love with someone who is is fucking doppelganger.

The fuck? Okay, the graphics are "pretty", but she moves like a fucking robot. Even Skyrim was better than this.

and to think there's still a good 4 months to go until summer officially begins

Another E3, another flood, another wave of irreparaible damage.

fuck has it been a year already? I haven't beaten a single fucking video game. ;-;

ICK, HOW GROSS

wait that's not true I beat RE7 a week ago, but that's a fucking walking simulator so back to square one. fug.

god damnit.

REMINDER THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS RETARDED GAME AND YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF FOR GIVING IT ANY ATTENTION WHATSOEVER

bro this thread is IMPORTANT a lot of us haven't canceled our pre-orders yet

It goes way beyond musou's fucktonnage while adding the "Demolish Japan" feature and is absurdly hilariously big retarded fun. You literally have to hate fun to hate EDF 4.1.

Ayyy

That looks so fucking horrible that I chuckled.

You have already won

But this isn't a nier thread.

Why is it that most new AAA IPs seem like the safest and blandest shit possible? This looks like nuTomb Raider and though it could be saved with MonHun tier bosses they somehow made it boring by having huge glowing weakpoints and having enemies barely try to fight you at all but have "cinematic" moments like the screen shaking and explosions going everywhere.

>>>/cuckchan/ and stay there

When you dump billions of dollars into development on an untested IP, you're shackled to making bland slop because you need to turn a profit and fast

basically this, EDF is objectively a good video game and it's one of the few I can say that about.
Feels very arcade-y.

Even then though it looks like games are regressing, the voice acting and facial animation in is on par with Shenmue on the Dreamcast from fucking 1999, sometimes Slavs can make more interesting games with significantly less resources, and I dont get why devs need to sink millions into games.

More than half of a games budget goes towards marketing.

Diversity hires gumming up the works, I guess?

It honestly looks like Assassin's Creed 3, but without the boat missions.

You know, i kinda felt Fallout 4 have better conversation compared to this despite being sub-standard.

How can anyone still buying gorrilla made games since the abomination of KZ3 ?

Just google it
there were loads of comparison to this and Zelda

Deus Ex was GOTY, wether you faggots like it or not.

LOL! thread?

Yeah, the first one, everyone agrees.

When will you fags stop giving this trash attention?

This is what happens when you let people who don't have the progression of your medium in mind into your medium.

Stop being fags. Look at this fucking shit. No wonder ham planet Sterling gave it 9.5

American military generals (white males) create an army of self replicating robots that run on biomatter in 2060 and predictably they wipe out all life on earth. While apocalypse is occurring, scientists launch a space ship with seeds of life to other worlds, and it explodes in space and fails miserably. So the lead scientists (white woman, black muslim in hijab) create an AI on earth that is charged with using manufacturing facilities to repopulate the planet with artificial life and recreate a stable biosphere before humanity is reborn in bunkers. But other scientists (white male) argue that first draft of biosphere will likely become unstable and it would be better to wipe the planet a second time and restart with the AI having gained knowledge of its failed attempts and create second AI that will take over and unleash the apocalypse again. That scientist (white male) then gasses the other scientists (women and blacks and muslims) and destroys the programs that would pass along the collected knowledge of mankind, letting the next generation start from scratch as primitive tribes

Aloy is born 100000 years later as a clone of the white woman scientist, created so her genetic makeup would let you enter the facility and restart the gaia program which decided to sacrifice itself and explode its facility when the genocidal hades program woke up instead of letting it wipe the planet a second time. But hades escaped, and now you need to destroy hades and save gaia. Hint: gaia is represented by a hologram of a black woman, and hades is a white male

Literally copy and pasted from the Anita Playbook. No wonder these cucks are trying to praise it when it's even worse than an Assassin's Creed game.

Mods don't be fags and bumplock the thread just because the only footage is from cuckchan. Sony are being jews (What's new?)

God its HORRIBLE. Why? Why can't games ever get archery right?!

They're usually bad but this one is HORRIBLE.

I take back what I used to say about this game, it doesnt look exactly like nu tomb raider it actually looks far worse

I knew this game was gonna be shit the second I recognized Ashly fucking Burch's voice as the protagonist in the very first trailer.

Fuck you, you whore. I'll never forgive you for ruining Persona 4's best girl.

I hereby derail this into a Persona 4 waifu thread. Horizon isn't worth the time of day. Or night.

wew

Every game the burches touch will always rot the game. Why can't they just give up and start on the metal gear fanfic novel?

Since people are being massive fags. Heres real footage and the ending

embed.azubu.tv/horizonbrops4/video492157SVHorizonBroPS4

oh fuck off back to neogaf will ye. there's no such thing as a pro-consumer YouTuber - just a pro-majority one, because you need the majority watching your shit to make shekels. nothing jim sterling says wasn't said at least a week beforehand by some hivemind at reddit or wherever, who will then lap his shit up because they get the idea of a smart person confused with the idea of someone who shares their opinion.

(i don't get why everybody's complaining about the webm being without sound tho)

The premised and setting is cool, but is ruined by extremely simplistic and generic game design on top of some SJW bullshit.

The Burches are a prime example of why we need concentration camps. If the Nazis had won they'd never have lived past the age of 10 and would have died a miserable death in the coal mines.

It's a shit premise. Someone post those toy dinosaurs armed with weapons to show this faggot what a cool setting with dinosaurs looks like.

GOTY is just another diversity award given out by proglibs to their fellow propaganda outlets as a pat on the back for how progressive they are.

It's all fake. Just like the Oscars. Been that for a while. It's not news.

oh no a cuck iis behaving like a cuck!

SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH

At least they could settle for mediocrity when they choose a game to give the GOTY to so the gentiles don't catch on as quickly, not games like this that are genuinely garbage.

This game manages to be both extremely generic and forgettable and fail utterly at everything it sets out to do.

AKA the cuck neogender faggot. Back to 4chan.

Because it takes EFFORT to get archery right, and it doesn't look nearly as good to the average player. Posture, stability, aimingā€¦ lol nope let us do the shitty horizontal aiming that is impractical to aim, fire and does not allow you to properly use your back muscles to launch an armor-piercing arrow.

Fuck this shit.

Since GamerGate they don't see a point in hiding it anymore.

That speech from that fat cuck at games awards about sarah the programmer whom he never met but shes got a vagina so shes a hero really set the tone for the next couple years.

it's a good game you all should probably buy it

SHE IS QUAAAAANGZ AN SHEEIT CRACKA

Not all female heroes have a vagina, bigot!

Wow a game made for no audience, this totally will turn a major profit and spawn a bunch of sequels.

didn't WUUUUUUUUUU have his dick cut off?

Typical tricks Moishe.

You think Brianna actually still has a dick, or does he have that gaping wound his azn husband has to fuck constantly so it doesnt heal and close itself?

Still no vagina.

Considering the left has been smashing their MSM propaganda machine against a wall for the past year in their frantic attempts to regain lost power my guess is that all their plans have gone up in flames and they're simply reacting, and reacting in an emotional way because they lack the mental fortitude to do anything but lash out like children.

All they're gonna do is guarantee Trump a second term and his supporters become further entrenched and start loathing the left more.

Medical science is some impressive stuff in this day and age. Not -that- impressive, though.

Oh, without doubt. I love how much the left keeps doubling down. It's like increasing the tension on an elastic, eventually its going to fully snap. Right now it's fraying and we've made big strides against this sjw lunacy, but when it snaps is when its gonna get interesting imo.

Just like Hillary tried to invoke the Russian scare and skipped cold war rhetoric to go straight to a hot war in a last ditch effort to sway the election to her favor. Frantic. Desperate. Lunatics.

Thank you, you truly are my greatest ally.

Invest in stocks for less-than-lethal ammunition manufacturers that supplies the American riot police.

NO MARIE, NO BUY.

At least we can agree that Burch is literally the worst.

Oy vey

Welcome to the beginning of the end.

Not really, go look up different game engines and youll be surprised.

no pls

It's like how when Bethesda uses Gamebryo their games end up looking like shit, when other developers use it the games resemble something playable.

I imagine that Kojima has managed to poach off all the talent that worked on the MGSV engine from Konami, so at the very least the technical side of the game isn't gonna suck. If nothing else MGS games have always delivered on the TECHNOLOGY front.

Everything we know about the story involves a brave black muslim woman from "New Tehran" who built a super utopian AI with the help her her probably-lover, a white woman who is actually the genetic basis for the protagonist of the game, who is a clone.

The villain was an evil white dudebro who made some kind of evil AI called HADES that fucked with the Muslim woman's project and then some shit happened, and 10,000 years later and there are robot dinosaur. You play the stronk womyn who don't need no shitlord who goes and finds the truth.

You know what F4 actually had better conversations.
Problem was NPCs were less aware than these two guards from OP.

Remember when people created pretty characters? I miss that.

I miss when people gave their characters personality and didn't just make them ugly and declare that personality enough.

Good joke.

Leftists abhor beauty. Just compare architecture under the absolutism of the 15th and 16th century to communist architecture in Stalinist Russia.

Leftists are disgusted with anything that is better than them, they want to drag all of us into the cesspit with them because they can only exist where filth and misery are common.

I miss when characters had actual personalities that were not just something progressive.

Its even worse here. Communists journalists had to be uncritical of their system. Gaming journalists are just progressive elitist faggots.
Same goes for regular journalists just google how many times they used populist with revolt/uprising.

You're implying that leftists feel anything close to what we would consider human emotion.

I want tech illiterate retards to go back.

this is why I bomb people

EDF has a large variety of enemies, missions, weapons, and playstyles as well as a high skill ceiling thanks to being a shooter with fast movement. Musou games are shitty button-mashers with zero depth. The literal only thing comparable is the large number of enemies, but Musou games are unoptimized dogshit that turn enemies invisible and invincible to save on processing power wheras EDF displays all enemies at once always so Musou is shit at even that.

lol holy shit this looks like garbage

I want to play EDF too. For PC, its EDF 4.1 the game should I play? Any other game?

Yes
No

Reminder that you have to go back.

People aren't telling you to post better videos, they're telling you to fuck back off to where you came from.
If you use cuckchan then you don't even understand why anybody is here in the first place; it was to get away from there

Shit skin shader and lack of facial expressions, plus high resolution textures, creating a horrible uncanny valley effect.

For all we know they could be using entire different shading technology. Just look at the last Death Stranding trailer.

what ?
What the fuck is that game even ?
nice try, shill.
Reminder that the only thing worse than bad publicity is no publicity.

Valve with Source Engine is also a good example. Literally everyone else has done it better even when not improving the graphics but just speeding up the gameplay.

I wonder if people can even see the appeal to these sorts of games any more. Personally, I can't really get into a game unless it's something like this where I'm constantly engaged, but it seems like this sort of game is even discouraged now of days.

I know the feeling. That style of game was just what games WERE in the nineties. You would have story/a nice cutscene as a reward for a fun level but reaching cutscenes was never the GOAL like it is im todays "shitematic experiences".
This webm is something I grabbed from the AGDG thread.

Wew.

Anyway, even a braindead can tell the game has awful gameplay, an awful and generic world and an world feminism propaganda, typical Sony kike story.

Reviewers are literally, factually and 100% bought. This game is the ultimate proof. It's pure shit.

I think we're slowly realizing that it's better to split gameplay and story and risk ludonarrative dissonance than to just mash them together and have the story leash the gameplay. Forced walking while listening to audio logs was the worst thing to happen to player control since QTE's.

This isn't what video games are.

You mean the one with no gameplay?

They've been like that ever since the mid 00s, and likely earlier. What's really pathetic is that the normalfags are so conditioned by the leftists to seek the approval of "authorities" that they still believe whatever bullshit RPS and Polygon feed them.

How the fuck is anyone still taking Polygon's opinions on vidya seriously after the Doom debacle?

They are when you're making them for the mentally challenged, and by that I mean women.

bland people make bland games.

modern developers are tech illiterate.

Damn son, Jaden needs to learn a thing or two from you.

The problem is that we've known this, as a fact, since the Kane and Lynch fiasco, but that we haven't been hammering them. This also doubles up with the ideological bias where reviewers, the kind who get their shit on the box as a review quote, are saying a game is amazing for reasons that have nothing to do with gameplay, graphics, presentation, soundtrack, or any of the shit that matters.

Kotaku, Polygon, Destructoid, Rock Paper Shotgun, and the rest of the GJP crew will all cream themselves over this game with a Burch-voice lesbian protagonist and it's cast of empowered non-white heroes fighting the evil white men and their Phallo-centric Man-ocracy. The game could be functionally unplayable, but they'd still give it a 9/10, minimum.

That shit needs to end ASAP, because Metacritic fuckery and PR teams being in bed with journos has skullfucked the industry.

Fuck reddit tactics. Fuck PR. Fuck ethics and all the rest of that shit. Hammer these faggots until they are driven out of the industry. Until a company is not allowed to consort with the like of Ben Kuchera or any of the rest of these kool-aid spewing faggots without being financially fucked in return.

That explains everything about these shit threads, only cuckchan would care about this trash game
GAS THE HALFCHANNERS
IMAGEBOARD WAR NOW

When this game gets 10/10s, Zelda should get at least 20/10s for doing what it does for the open world genre (actual interactivity and decent combat, also countless fun level design and item ideas).

Funny thing is it probably gets scored lower.

The only cure for these cockroaches is, and I'm being serious here, brownshirts dragging them out of their homes and smashing them against the pavement until their skulls crack and the brains start leaking out.

The left will never relinquish their grip on power, not willingly and not graciously. People will have to be killed, likely in a very brutal and public fashion, to get through to the left and make them understand they've overreached themselves and it's time to shut the fuck up and understand their new place in the pecking order.

Wait, what? I thought he was using the Fox Engine. The Death Stranding trailer looked like it could have been a cutscene in MGSV.

Ah, I was interested in this game. Well, at least I know now that it's shit. Disappointing.

Konami owns the Fox Engine though, and they sure as fuck aren't gonna give it to Kojima.

(czech'd)
fugg

Not today schlomo

I find myself often fearing what might happen to the people who have been so badly damaged and brainwashed by a lifetime of jewish bullshit and ideological poisoning. They are driving themselves to madness by trying to reconcile this post-modernist, relativist bullshit with reality. What the fuck do we even do with a population like that?

It's like we have millions of people with an incurable disease.

I still want to make a race of anthropomorphic cats represented as the absolute shits that they are. Not that fluffy idealized shit furries always come up with. Selfish, lazy sociopaths that only get worse when they come in numbers.

Only need to solve the anatomical issues of humanoid hands and retractable claws.

I imagine most of us were liberals at one point or another. I certainly was one before the whole Anita thing started, so from personal experience I know it's possible to snap out of it.

It all depends how deep in the rabbit hole you are, many can be salvaged and brought back to sanity, but journalists, academia, politicians, entertainers and CEOs earned themselves the noose. No mercy must be shown to them.

Those aren't so much in for the cool-aid, but for the sway over others and the money that can be earned from and with them. Power mongering and greed.

are there any youtube videos that really highlight how bad this game looks? Several of my friends are buying into the hype and are discussing it right now in a group message.

Hopefully CrowbCat decides to make a video.

You need an update user.

I'd like to believe that many can be saved. There is definitely a large contingent of people who are simply cowed into sipping the kool-aid and going along with the feminist/SJW narrative because they fear the consequences of challenging the groupthink. It doesn't help that there is a distinct effort to discredit and delegitimize the opposing, reality-based perspective, meaning it's even harder for someone seeking an out to mentally arm themselves to reject the brainwashing.

How to archery

off topic but when i see these cats, I see the white ones as street cats hungry since they are dirty, and the nigger cat is a housecat or something and he has food that he is willing to share if he can fuck his wife/sister/girlfriend. they agreed since they are obviously hungry the white cat under the nigger cat is moaning and is going to be pregnant the other cat is turning his head since he cant bear watching.

If I wanted cuckchan threads copied and pasted onto 8ch I would go to cuckchan.

This spergy faggot can fuck himself with a footman's pike.

Not OP but if I cant find something I want here I will go to cuckchan. I don't use it because the community is cancer but I have absolutely not attachment to this or any website and I will get what I need wherever the fuck it happens to be.

I swear everyone here is the most sensitive little faggot. Usually I just ignore this shit but when I'm trying to read a thread about a game and every reply is autistic screeching I get a bit pissy.

Those models are hideous, terribly posed and positioned, whoever is 'directing' it is doing a shitty job on top of numerous other shitty jobs.

As if it matters.

Do you see how effective this is at making a point now? Probably not.

Cuckchan faggots aren't actually trying to get us to go back to their dying site are they?
I've seen a few posts like this over the last day or two.

Can you imagine how shit an AI written by a woman would be?

He's a spineless fatass who is afraid to pick a side. Sometimes he sides with us on things, but then he goes and white knights an SJW tranny, and picks fights with his fanbase for being Trump supporters.

Hi, Mr. Trips. While I share your enthusiasm for Zelda, I do not think it will score lower than this oile of garbage. Every Zelda, even Skyward Sword, comes away with 9s if not perfect 10s without fail. Most likely, both these games will be ranked 10 out of 10, but I expect Horizon to win Game of the Year for being "deep" and "socially aware" or somesuch bullshit like that.

Are you guys elaborate Sony shills that don't want people to see how awful your game is?

I bet they could make some wicked state machines honestly.

Dubs confirm I really need to start a webm folder.

Very unlikely, the press and corporations have been convinced that there is no bad publicity.

That's quite the trick.

Nigger if you don't already know how shit it's going to be based on console exclusivity and sony being involved at all you shouldn't be playing video games because you are just ruining things for the rest of us.

it would be a pivotal weakness for our advantage in the inevitable man VS machine war.

Why do you even own a ps4 you dumb faggot? Play a good game like Cataclysm DDA.

why are her thumbs on the wrong side of her hands?

It can be fixed, they just have to realise the magnitude of their mistake and resolve to not be taken in by bullshit liars again and moreover to stop lying to themselves. It's hard and souring to swallow the experience and gain a new perspective but it can be done if they're not utterly weak.

Ultimately the problem with the left is self hatred, they project the fact that they despise themselves (for whatever reason) on others, hence all the schisms but they don't seek to change themselves until they're confronted with the very real possibility that the entire history of everything that makes them them could be wiped out through their suicidal altruism and what has allowed them to live is a million times better than the shit they currently seek to replace it with.

it's because self loathing and narcissism don't mix well and end up with a psychological equivalent of the old "cat with buttered toast on its back" idiom.

Ahahaha, ahem, don't forget the women have to do all the programming.

There's the reason nobody will even consider taking a fucknut like you seriously, ever.

I don't care if people go to cuckchan or not. Cuckchan has literally not effect on my life at all unless I choose to go there. Which like I said, sometimes I do. The only thing that ever actually bothers me is the constant bickering about it.

Don't like halfchan? Don't go there. Just shut the fuck up about it.

Is there even any Sony game the last decades that doesn't feature any Marxism or feminism shit?

Even that Japanese game with that Kat(?) person seems to be Marxist shit. Girl proptagonist for no reason, not even reveals much skin with original outfit despite being weeb shit, brown skin for obvious reasons.

Fuck off. If the only existing webms of these issues are cuckchan compliant, then those are the ones you should use. If you don't like them, then make better ones instead of bitching.

>"Yeah, I was watching the game last night. I can't believe Freddy Lineback managed to fumble in the last five yards. Pretty much cost theā€“ wait, wait, right now? We're recording? Alright: I'll kill myself! Uhh, I'd rather kill myself than let her die!"

Cause brown skin light hair is the best

TB is left wing fanatic, bernie supporter.

I thought he was dead

Also, wife abusers and all around cuckold.

>>>/cuckchan/

You have to go back.

Is this Dark Souls for babbies?

Looks more like a hack and slash for retards. It even has that slowdown bullshit Killer is Dead had.

Seems like someone forgot the worst score ever given to a video game, the biggest insult in the history of mankind, the real reason Gamergate would years later come into existence: 8.8.

The trailers were made by some company for advertising. The reveal trailer was made before Kojima even knew what engine the game would use.

What game is this?

(Wasted)
(You)'ve got shit taste.

NIGGER

Voice actor sounds like either Jane or Clementineā€¦

Nadine beating up two men easily in a fistfight makes as much sense as Nathan killing the amount he has over four games

I can't image why. Fuck her for ruining 1984 the game I wonder if she even knows what that games about.

It won't be my GOTY so who cares?

Mainstream games culture and the media they have spawned are, and forever will be, irrelevant.

Now back to my niche weebshit.

what game is that?

Not when considering that the guy she is beating up is the guy who beat up the ridiculous amount you're talking about.

And yeah, it's Jew shit, and you paid for it. And of course it's also a coincidence she is aturbo afro nigger. Please go back to NeoFAG.

This will be the last redpilled game, probably forever.

No, because it's Sony shit and they're 100% infested with Jews. She doesn't even have the good kind of light brown skin + white traits such as blue eyes and light hair, it's literally shit colored and she's turning into a red aggro nigger.

Nintendo is nigger free and that's how its meant to be.

Hyrule Field is shaped like Germany. Someone add this fact to that image. Its a very obvious parallel. Same with the Gerudos being Muslims with the Muslim-like setting and imagery associated with them

Shigeru Miyamoto never seemed like the political type to me though. But that may just be company policy for him to keep politics out of his games. Still, it seems a lot of exceptions were made, possibly unintentionally do to the way the game was made in a Skunkworks fashion back in those days, with Ocarina of Time

A lot of ashkenazi Jews adopted Germanized surnames when they moved to Germany and eventually to the United States at the onset of WWII. When most ashkenazi Jews moved to America, they kept their Germanized surnames. Meanwhile most ethnic Germans who moved to America assumed Anglicized surnames. Thus in America, most people with German last names are indeed, Jewish.

I don't think Zelda is supposed to take place in the US, or that it was made by Americans.

True, but you have to look at things from a Japs perspective. Most of their experience with Jews have been via either Russian traders or American traders

Kat a cute though.

Pretty cute.

GOD DMANIT YOU JUST RUINED THE FUCKING GAME FOR ME FUCK YOU NOW I'M GOING TO RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE THAT HASN'T PLAYED IT
NANAKO DIES AND ADACHI IS THE KILLER. FUCK ALL OF YOU.

She(?) sort of looks like brown and weird version of my my brother.

Calm down m8. Burch only ruined Dancing All Night. Laura Bailey was her VA in the main game.

back into the oven with you

Any of you's with a gamefaqs account want to help me troll the board?

It was only in Dancing All Night you dummy.

Hey man, everyone's morals go out the winsow when money's involved.

But Adachi only did the one killing :^)

This kind of animation would have been passable in 2005.

No anime on that list, but here, she voiced this girl on Space Dandy

I don't think she did a bad job either

Multicultural tribes would only last for a few generations until the whites are mudded out. The diversity quota bullshit enforced in this games is just stupid. It's like taking a snapshot in time. Except all the tribes are likely like that, who we must assume have different timelines. But SOMEHOW they are all multiracial even with red haired whites still remaining there.

How fucking stupid is that?

Also, what's with the fucking dreadlocks. As if in post-apocalyptic world people would prioritize being a vain tool and spend lots of time to have niggerish hair. What a crock of shit. This is exactly as much of a garbage game as what I expected the second it was revealed at E3.

If you buy this cancerous garbage, you're a fucking moron.

why do corrupt asshole gaming blogger still have so much influence on the gaming market?

people wouldn't but niggers would.

WHO THE FUCK IS DUMB ENOUGH TO CARE ABOUT GOTY GARBAGE

user. Cmon. She was also Mayuri in the Steins;Gate anime dub

Oh shit, didn't notice AoT. In any case she's a cunt IRL but I don't think her voice acting is particularly bad.

When most of your performances are wooden are too grating for anyone to stand you, you're doing something wrong.

You do know the game takes every chance it has to show Kat naked right?
She's pretty much the entire development team's waifu.
Pic related, official art by game's character designer, showing how absolutely obsessed they are with her.

This is writing so bad I actually don't want to believe it.

Reminder

shes a mercenaries leader, so what if she's dealt with more than even nathan? people just get in nathans way but its her job

what a slut

Youtu link because I'm on mobile

But that's the wrong Germany shape.

You probably see Marxism in your sleep.

It doesn't fucking promote class struggle. Kat helps the rightful rulers of the city return to power and they promptly squash all the class warfare bullshit by forcing concessions from both sides.

I don't know this women, but I want to violently fuck her throat till she breathing cum.

Don`t you mean class ascension? Because that`s a good ideal for a society to strive for

I have the strat guide for that next to me in a drawer. A solid in depth strat guide by the way. goes in depth about your mix for each map on each day for both sides.

Kind of want to reinstall that now. maybe check out the new ones. hmmm.

Reminder if the game is shit, not even sjws can save it (See Mighty Number 9 and the Mirror's Edge sequel).

Sonyslamists will though, they will ensure that this game meets 8 million copies sold in it's lifetime.

This. 10 minutes of filler and I'm done. It needs to be constantly engaging me as a player or I stop playing now that I'm an adult. I just start to think it's a waste of time if I'm not improving somehow.
AAA's are hell for me. They want people to be able to play without even paying attention.

it was remarkable how quickly the Mirror's Edge sequel disappeared. vanished before I even realized it was out. felt good.

lindy has an autistic admirer on /k/
that is probably lindy himself

guy is so half baked he could get a show on the History Channel

(trips!)
(trips!)

(trips!)

(Quads!)

(trips!)

(trips!)

IF I DON'T STOP CHECKING DUBS I'M GOING TO DIE HELP

NICE DUBS

I searched that number and found this straw-berry.net/v/res/11977948.html
What the fuck is going on here?

There is no way to "hammer them out'' without killing them the system WANTS them there and to stay there forever.

Probably not. The only game to get 8 mil is Mario Kart 8 as opposed to what used to be normal in the ps3 xbox 360 era where that number was surpassed by several franchises.

I'm totally hyped for The Same Game as Every Other Game Made in the Last 5 Years: Robot Dinosaur Edition

indeed, the only good thing about GOTYs even being a thing anymore is that's what enables you to get some normalfag shit vidya for $20 in a 'greatest hits' pile.

==fucking amazing== you have earned a one-way trip to valhalla with your bad self!

I ought to really prepare the golden needle to deflate that balloon soon, before these devs are rewarded for money. Is there anything more not posted in this thread so far?

Kid if you wanna fuck a Burtch then I can't even literally.

The only PS3 exclusive to sell over 8 mil was Gran Turismo 5, most of the big sellers on those systems are third party titles. Unless you are talking about all games in general in which case the gens top selling games were big AAA third party games and Nintendo games, and this gen I'm sure a bunch of big AAA titles are also the top selling titles for the gen, but I can't find sales data at all for this.

I think Uncharted 4 eclipsed 8 mil, but then it drops right off to just above 2 million, as far as exclusives go anyway. Sony fans brought 8 million copies of Uncharted 4, I think HZD can get a load of sales with the reviews it's getting, but it was funny watching it get BTFO by Breath of the Wild.

check yoself before yo-oh, well go right on then.

I maintain the only time they were decent was at the very inception when they still went for Adventure genre-tier writing. Journeyman Project, Sherlock Holmes, and Vortex/Quantum Gate are still worth a quick bootup every now and then. Honestly, it's the fact SJs don't give a shit for anything not ten feet in front of them that killed this shit. They should be like a good sci-fi movie, just with a couple different paths, or making you solve the puzzles instead of the character. But these SJ cucks bring their petty earthy bullshit into everything
How often you watching some spacy shit and Token Black Guy gets offended these days? Or the feminist (any woman on the show these days) wants to halt the whole fucking war/expedition to complain why she has to wear the skirt and all of you get pants.
In their quest to eliminate fun they also eliminated imagination! So only the lowest of the low subhuman filth would find any wonderment in this BS anymore, when you used to explore surrealist opium trip ayylium planets or travel through time like every other day.

You know, it's weird they completely ignore Chrono Cross when that is exactly the game they wish they could make but aren't talented enough. That was pretty much how those characters worked, but they had a good ratio of hits and misses. 4 out of 5 characters appealed to someone or another, and there were enough that you could fill two teams of your absolute favourites Razzly ftw
Hell, even had a stronk fat lady (diaper zulu asian kid's mom) who was pretty cool, always took her path over her dumb spearchucker kid's.
THIS HAS EVERYTHING YOU HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE LACKING WHY ARE YOU NOT COPYING THIS SHIT
Personally the only ones that felt totally lifeless to me were the straw man (harr) voodoo doll guy and the 'extra' cutesy mascot hidden characters like the alien lifeform you can help evolve.

only when they're on the left.
Most grognards are more irritatingly lifeless than dyehair cucks but they pump out good strats and RTS.
hell, the old fart that does all the scenarios and crap for Steel Panthers makes vidya to fund his fishing hobby.

For what reason? People like Mario, what good would turning him into a jigaboo do them? Link? Would anyone want to play a Zelda game where Link is a dunecoon?

Nintendo has no obligation to ruin their visual aesthetic with ugly brown skin.

I dunno, I wouldn't mind a Malon with a little extra junk in the trunkā€¦or up front. Gimme yo chocolate lonlon milk!

Yeah, that about sums it up for me.

As far as I'm concerned the genre should have ended with picture related.

This shit looks like a late PS2, early PS3 game.
The gameplay is unimaginative.
I don't give it a week and people will forget it even existed like most games nowadays.

Think it will turn a profit?
Or even make half the money back that it sunk into this?

I'd probably have DX:MD as my GOTY, but it plateaus like a mother fucker.

Zelda will be GOTY and you know that, regardless of it being great or lame.

kojima have always been like that. he dick rides western devs and hollywood since fucing forever

KIKES

She's really cute.

daily reminder

"Worth A Buy" is the only YouTuber with integrity when it comes to gaming.

If we find out where he lives couldn't we theoretically just bombard his house with shipments of baked goods and allow cholesterol, diabetes and his obvious lack of willpower regarding foods do the rest?

I think I hate all of her characters she voiced where the original language is English. Rattled my brain a little, couldn't find an exception to the rule.

Wow that journalist is so entitled. Why would a video game cater to him, a disgusting white male gamer? He should learn to shut up and not talk over minorities.

Typical for these tards to complain about diversity when it's not diversity they want.

This is evidence that the human species was a mistake.

It might get GOTY when Sony decides it's worth paying for the nomination and the prize to advertise the game.
At the end of the day the big studios decide this shit with paychecks and not some online bloggers with a twitter accounts.

Dude's gonna have his cancer metastasize, calling it now
Trump curse

Even worse, he went off on his wife for voting third party.

dragon age got the GOTY
the award is meaningless

sauce

It's something by Satsuki Itsuka, not sure which one.

Sony is infested with SJWs. More at Eleven.

Every society worth mentioning has held light or lighter skin higher than mud skin or muddied skin for women. Have fun with your infection since dark skinned woman are more represented in having sex diseases.

Go to tumblr.

SJWs in action.

I almost completely forgot about these toys.

What?! There's a black man right next to bowser! Man, journalists are dumb!