Why do people still trust Microshit?

Why do people still trust Microshit?

If I were a dev studio, I wouldn't touch Xbox with a 10 foot pole.

Because they're responsible for good games.

Speaks for itself, really.

1.Brand loyalty
2.Nostalgiafagging
3.Being ignorant normalfags

He's fucking George Soros tier globalist scum. One of the few goyim who manages to be just as bad as the leading kikes.
He gave us common core for fucks sake. Please kill yourself.

Triggered so hard i forgot my image :^)

And this is different from what Apple, Google, and Facebook do how, exactly? This is part of the world we live in, friendo. If you don't like it, then don't use it, it's a free service for fuck's sake.

W O W

If you hate it that bad, you could always go back to Windows XP. Good luck playing on a system that doesn't recognize >2GB of RAM.

Because their OS is still a monopoly in the PC market with the most hardware support

Remembering things is hard for some people

No, Steve Jobs was a bro. Bill Gates is just a kike puppet. PC gaming would be so much better off if Apple took off instead of windows.

Because proprietary bullshit hardware is just so great, right? May as well put Nintendo in charge of PC gaming with that kind of malarky.

Why do people have NO FUCKING IMAGINATION FOR INSULTS?!
FOR THE SAKE OF HOLY FUCK
MICROCOCK AT LEAST SOUNDS LIKE MICROSOFT. WHY IN TWO FUCKS WOULD YOU REPEAT RETARDED SHIT LIKE "MICROSHIT". YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING NINE YEAR OLD.

I rocked XP for years with 5GB. Went to 7 after finding that it would be the last version of Windows I could tolerate. When 7 becomes useless, I can go full Linux with no regrets. I say this with a 5.25" floppy drive, ZIP Drive, and 3.5" floppy drive in my tower.

We'd only be better off with Apple if Steve Jobs had died of cancer in 1991 or something, and Woz kept Apple sailing straight.

Please kill yourself.

Of course.

YOU'RE OUT OF LINE

Gates has also pledged 99% of his shekels to Africa to help the have EVEN MORE kids who will end up in fucking Europe destroying and raping. Meanwhile, drive through Appalachia and look at the poverty.
All these scumbags like gates should die. Make there shekels in the US. Not only not putting them back into US, but actively using them for evil which will lead to destruction of Europe and extinction of most flora and fauna in Africa. Scum.

also:
halo?
forza?
good?
Boththose games sucked the sweat off a dead man's balls. Fucking Forza, let my nephew buy it over xbox and play it at my house. Every fucking car they want MORE shekels to upgrade with x or y.
Fuck them.

Kill yourself faggot

He said windows 10 is good. There's no way he's serious. And i'm even a huge fucking halodrone.

That isn't even the horrible shit they did.

If you still use microsoft consoles after this shit and all the other stuff i didn't mention, you are an absolute fucking idiot.

FUCK microsoft and FUCK western gaming

let's not kid ourselves here…

not to mention this shit…

That god Windows is on its way out.