Nazbols, tankies, turdpositionists, and trotskyists will all go up against the wall during the revolution

Trots are OK, memes aside.
I honestly don't see how they differ from Marxists other than being anti-Stalin.
We should all be anti-Stalin while simultaneously pointing out the misinformation and propaganda about his misdeeds, and inflated claims of deaths under him

What are you, an anarkid? You couldn't build a wall to save your lives.

3rd Position is Best Position

It is a well-known fact that Communism is incompatible with human nature. As a consequence, we will have to kill all humans for the revolution to survive.

Okay! I just would like for them to stop posting, it's shitting up my reformist praxis, I claim.

I fantasize about killing all of you and burying every facet of your awful anti-rational ideologies along with your brittle leftist bones

I'm from Holla Forums too you idiot.

Get the fuck out, then.

top kek

Incorrect, human nature is not static and clearly defined, it is formless and can change to whatever the human needs it to be for their own survival through rationalizing their current situation. Humans lean towards a certain ideology based on what they rationalize as the best choice for themselves and others. Therefor any ideology can work for those that rationalize it as the best choice.

4pol or 8pol?

I don't fantasize about you at all, I guess I'm too confident you'll kill yourself or become a wizard.

Knock that shit off right now, my property.

It's gonna work and you're going to like it, fucker.

I don't think Trots should go up against the wall, but on the other hand they're too worthless for forced labor.

you won't be laughing when nazi wizards kill us all with their weird occultism

There has to be a wall for that to happen. Who's gonna build it, you?

"Murder people who disagree with Bordiga, Bordiga Himself commands it!" -Bordiga