Star.Wars.The.Last.Jedi.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS

Star.Wars.The.Last.Jedi.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS

JUST

Nothing worth the bandwidth.

niggers IN SPACE

DELET THIS

Just think, there are people unironically wasting storage space on this worthless piece of shit right now as you are reading this.

Sheit, Cap'n dey got da chiken'

jesus fucking christ

There are actually people who value their time so little they will be watching this.

Needs to be milk'd

And why would I want it?

Spaceballs 2 is looking kind of rough.

Making weird looking babies with thainiggers and being completely superfluous to the story.

Everything about that poster is bad.

This.

wtf, is this a fan edit?

That's one hell of a fan edit.

they can do that now, no way that's an actual movie clip

Nobody cares.

Is there anything new with deleted scenes and such?

Looks human, though

BRAVO RIAN!

FUCK YES

Well shoot the frame moved..

I bet you watch anime

#SAD

what are you, a flaming homo

big guy

Watching anime is gay

ftfy

I mean this, anime is capeshit tier or worse.

you mean you're gay for not watching anime? I agree

Gotta love that nice little fairy tale, about the sexy animu girls promoting masculinity. Let us reiterate the truth for once, just in case some of the impressionable younger ones here can still get his life on track.

1. Anime portrays girls as powerful and sexy, while men are wimpy comic relief. It wasn't always like this: but it's been a growing trend for the past 30 years, since jap betas love femdom.

2. Positive male roles are restricted to heroes and miracle kids, which contribute nothing to the growth of a healthy identity. A kid grown on anime has a fantastical idea about heroes being able to achieve anything through struggle, and this delusion shatters horrifically against reality: meanwhile, his admiration of female sexuality makes him envious and beta.

3. And for that anime communities are hives for trannies and furries. Just ask on /a/. Muh traps! Lol so cool, uguu!

No the complete opposite. You can't even talk about anything here because you like anime. Nobody cares about your opinion.

stop being such flaming normalfag faggots and go watch anime

4K with HDR rip WHEN

uh excuse me what the fuck are you talking about

Attached: muy3UTC.jpg (1024x512 617.32 KB, 169.36K)

okay, name some powerful, sexy women in the big three
i guess Robin sorta counts, she's like, almost as strong as a lesser straw hat like chopper or brook or franky
there are no women in DBZ that can fight like men can except kefla, who the fanbase didn't like very much at all, "Why are they as strong as blue Goku, they haven't trained with gods, etc"
there are no women in Naruto that are as strong as the men are at all. None.

Most shonen heroes have incredibly tragic backstories, with the exception of Goku. Luffy sees horrific shit like, monthly. Same with Naruto, who also had to endure like a decade and a half of emotional abuse before anyone liked him at all. And don't make me even mention FMA.
Oh yeah, I'm sure much worse than western animation, after all (((western media))) would never do anything to corrupt the youth. Can you imagine a character like judy hopps or lola bunny being sexualized? oh gosh, what if that horrible cartoon based around gender bending, steven universe had come out?

list some decent masculine anime then!

saint seiya
hajime no ippo (especially this one because it doesn't bullshit about race realism)
hellsing
almost any space anime

How far are you guys? I'm at 10%

gooks did it first though

Attached: c4238e61763a8be212588acb6cf55fa297f0fe68ee61e91604a4317985e0c6e5.webm (480x360, 1.49M)

Attached: SWTLJ - green milk.webm (1280x536, 8.4M)

Attached: vlcsnap-00121.png (1280x536, 805.53K)

didn't it turn out this was some Korean cartoon

All anime is at least 50% Korean.

Attached: e9edcc997e596c69a447e8742ed2a2ddeb70e1f70cabfeeb89e17ff3e83ddc2c.png (756x862, 64.2K)

Who /dnld/ing?

I don't even know where to begin with how badly you're misrepresenting the statistics in that pic.
So I won't and I'll call you a faggot, and you'll probably call me a weeb.

I'm guessing the lowest percent country is either Brazil or Taiwan.

gg

Attached: 1658f054be8b580a618b25f725807250b37611f0abbad07bb8b9a5c7599b13bb.jpg (400x400, 80.48K)

Attached: d66.png (854x740, 561.16K)

There’s no way the world is that retarded. The study is bullshit.

And fuck, the Japs will kill themselves for not having a shoe tied. I can’t believe they’d tolerate being born in the wrong body even if they believed that. Then again they eat a lot of soy so they could be fembois.

Attached: 61QDDvLs6DL._SL1280_.jpg (1280x425, 95.99K)

Attached: Sweden.png (302x278, 62.11K)

>anime is one person film

It only took 2/3 hrs for me..

I have good internet but niggers arent seeding. 7 hours at 75% getting some better download now tho

I bet you watch shitty Hollywood movies.

I don't

So you didn't see Star Wars: TLJ then. Fuck off.

Attached: dafug.jpg (2985x2488, 610.46K)

Are you saying these were good things?

Are you retarded?

I must have just downloaded before all the leechers came then…

Attached: 97467o.png (130x61, 1.31K)

I personally like those parts more than the the rest of the movie. As for the lightsaber fight, it wasn't great but it wasn't nearly as bad as TFA.