Expecting me to believe corporate PR bullshit when the major game companies are showing huge profits and every actual...

suck that corporate cock!

BTW if you hate piracy yet you buy used video games, you're literally no better than a pirate! You're still depriving the company of a sale!

Almost as if there's an ulterior motive.

Did you mean to make a shitty thread? I agree with the points you made but this thread will be awful and you're no better than a shitposter.

Where do you think we are?

I'm doing an commerce degree and in one of my business strategy units the topic of drm came up as an example of how anti-consumer practices are not only ineffective but actually hurt sales in the long term according to the latest 5 papers published on this topic. So these companies are actually jewing themselves out of profits.

This thread will get a lot of replies.

Guess I'll roll.

"They already got the money" he says

NO MARIE, NO BUY.

roll

dubs re roll

rolling for tomboy

roll

good job

those rules are confusing, time to roll

might as well

roll
shitty thread anyway

Galko isn't a slut she's pure

PURE
U
R
E

The only reason the industry bitches about piracy is because it lets people filter the bullshit. Same with the music industry.

reroll

at least i get to be a girl and the fatty can be ignored

Galko is a gyaru slut that sucks old man dick to buy a new phone.

roland

R-roll

THANKS GALKO

you won't understand how bad piracy can affect the industry until you go to a third world country, here piracy is so bad you can barely start a video game, music, or basically any entertainment business related.
So yes, it does hurt the industry whether the company is big or small, the effect is a bit more unnoticeable on the larger one, but it still does.

So quit being a useless liberal that doesnt have any abilities whatsoever than to leech your parents for money, find a job and buy stuff legally, asshole.

pls no ntr

but everybody who pirates inherently buys a copy,
dont you agree, i mean my math and graphs cant possibly wrong,
if we fuck over poor people, they will scrap together the money, fuck them

Gee, what a surprise.

This is false, there is no sale deprivation because a sale was already made at full price. Used games are taken out of the projected sales and profits a publisher has anyhow.
[citation needed]
No seriously, I NEVER see any of these claims validated by any sort of peer review research. Not to mention, anecdotal evidence aside, I pirate a bunch of games and never have the intention of buying any of them. My 3DS is full of 3DS, GBA, NES, SNES, etc. games I have never bought physically, new or used, or have bought in electronic re-releases. Clearly there are sales being lost there.

Don't spread lies.

Oh boy. It's this thread again.

rollin'

Time to get rollan

Pick one faggot.

and what's the difference between piracy and thieving? they are both practically the same, if you support piracy, then you support criminal activity, and so you're no better than a scummy third worlder.

RIP anons, RIP

OH HELL YEAH FOLLOW UP ROLLAN

Aw fuck