Is this the most frontloaded year in ages?

Is this the most frontloaded year in ages?

Is there anything you are excited for thats coming out after March? it seems like the entire rest of the year is a huge dry spell for vidya.

Is it pause, okay, or okay, pause?

Heresy spider is nipponese friend.

Holy shit, kill yourself.
>>>/reddit/

Heresy spider is not bound by normal rules

Yakuza is a meme game for weebs. Everyone i know buys it going "g-gotta support yakuza in the west!" and after a week never fucking touches it again.

Fucking cucks.

KUMOKO IS LOVE, BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT HERESY CHAN!

Kumo was okay until the gods got involved. By the time apotheosis occurred, it went to pure shit. As a spider-fu bait, I fucking despise it since only delivered arachne for a couple of chapters before going full human form.

Fuck kumo, disappointing bait by a hack author.

It kills me that the manga is going to be on a literal cliff hanger for a month.

Shes already in the magma caves mang.

I mean she's hanging on the cliff waiting to evolve user.

She's still arachne in base form and the chapters of her being best mom are great.

It's beautiful. Here I was despairing that BioWare was going out of business and vidya would lose its resident clown and along comes the hero we need.

What did they do with Horizon that makes it so bad?

The fact that she can switch between the forms is irrelevant, when she walks around in human form most of the fucking time. It's not a fucking spider no more.

And everything having to do with the gods and the world was just pure shit. The character interactions are fucking painful too, kumo went from 9/10 monologues to 3/10 dialogue.

The hangers on are all fucking annoying, too.

Last i heard a character is voiced by burches sister. There could be other shit for all i know but knowing Holla Forums it could be as simple as "normos seem to like it RRRRUUUUUUUUUGGHHHH" to keep up appearances.

nothing about it looks particularly good yet. It looks like another open world for the sake of it game, add in terrible looking animations and poor voice acting to the foundation of a bland, empty open world with poor event planning and combat that looks like it's trying to combine all the generic action adventure style game systems that "worked" in previous ones like slowdown dodges from batman arkham games, dodge rolling from souls games, bow and arrow from every game that tries to have a female protag and pretend it matters.

They've also made some baffling choices for the cast, ashley burch has never done a convincing delivery in her life and it's stunning how bad it is. That and there's the issue of guerrilla being a studio that has never made an open world game in their history and has no experience with this type of game. They never made a good game either.

They choose Burch because she and the devs align ideologically.

These are the same cuckolds that refused to make a Helghast game despite them being the most popular aspect of the game and the good guys.

Holy fuck that's the shittiest taste I've seen in a long ass time. Stay the fuck away please.

embarrassing.

And people laughed when I told them cuckchan Sonyggers were flooding the board.

I would have been OK with deity arcs if they weren't so damn rushed. Author had a major story they wanted to convey and no idea how to adequately convey it, and the primary translation for the WN started falling apart right around the same time.
The early shit's all pretty great, and some of it starts shining again later in, but fuck if I'm not mad every time I realize how little Kumoko actually interacted with the world around her before she became irrelevantly strong.

Theres always Marceille and her gross eating adventures.

and chubby elf.

Can't wait for more elves eating food. It's my favorite genre of Nepalese paubhas art.

What are some good translated WNs? I didn't like Kumo Desu ga because female protag

All you Need is Die

Meant kill

Girl Who Ate a Death God
Semi Datte Tensei Sureba Ryuu Ni Naru
Cook of the Mercenary Corp
Gate of Revelation (warning: Murderhobos everywhere)
Post-’80s Cultivation Journal
Sevens
Hail the King (warning: It's Diablo. No, really,)
The Tutorial Is Too Hard
Ascendance of a Bookworm

Thanks, m80s.

feels bad man, oni princesses were magical.