Mass Effect general?

Mass Effect general?
Mass Effect general.

I'd prefer to not, but I haven't been paying attention to the new one. How shit is it?

blatant shilling general?
blatant shilling general.

Faggot OP?
Faggot OP.

dubs thread?
dubs thead.

Come on, OP, tell me how shit it's going to be.

Do you genuinely believe that per-orders are a good way to determine how good a game is?

Think about that for a moment.

It's been half a decade since you released 3 and even your shills haven't learned their fucking lesson.

As it should be. No game series should ever aspire to be like COD.

I think the previous installment is a pretty decent way to judge, so I'm going with absolute shit. Anything you want to add?

new one looks pretty shit. only place you can really talk openly about vidya is 4chan. judging by the stuff posted its going to be DA:I level of failure.

Didsomebodysaylewdfaries?

kek biocucks can't make good games.
take your gay ugly ayylmaos and shove them up your ass.

Do you genuinely think not saging is a good idea?
Think about that for a moment.

He's not talking about development time for your garbage game, he's talking about the amount of time you had to learn board culture and appear less like a shill, you fucking shill

why is saging a good idea though?

I like board culture and use it often *winks*

What is a sage?

would simply ignoring the thread accomplish the same feat, with less work.

I'll effect your mass, you whore.

her ass looks pretty cottage cheese i thought asari were among the most beautiful

An old man who is wise and perhaps magical.

FREAK

YOU'RE A FREAK

Did someone say mass effect?

downvote

A special kind of spice.

If you can stop acting like a faggot, then tell me if this game will continue with the franchise's trend of making combat laughable, setting up shallow choices where one is obviously good and the the evil, and stripping the game of all RPG elements?

How could anyone want Liara when Mama-Samara has those giant fucking tits.