Why is it so rare to see the SA80 in video games compared to AK-47s and AR-16s?

Why is it so rare to see the SA80 in video games compared to AK-47s and AR-16s?
imfdb.org/wiki/L85A2#L85A2

Less iconic and not instantly recognizable.

also not as ubiquitous as ARs or AKs

If anything, it's in far more media that it deserves to be.

than*

user there is literally nothing wrong with covering AKs in tacticool furniture. Wood a shit.

a. shit. bakelite is shit too

WHY YOU WANT RAIL FOR KALASHNIKOV? IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AS PROCURED FROM IZHEVSK MECHANICAL WORKS? YOU THINK NEEDS IMPROVEMENT? THEN MAYBE YOU FIND JOB WITH ARMY OF RUSSIA! YOU HAVE DRINKS WITH MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, TRADE STORY OF MANY WEAPONS DESIGNED AND DETAILS OF SCHOOL FOR ENGINEERING!

OR MAYBE YOU NOT DO THIS. PROBABLY IS BECAUSE YOU NEVER DESIGN WEAPON IN WHOLE LIFE. YOU LOOK AT FINE RUSSIAN RIFLE, THINK IT NEED CRAZY SHIT STICK ON ALL SIDES OF WEAPON. YOU HAVE DISEASE OF AMERICAN CAPITALIST, CHANGE THING THAT IS FINE FOR NO REASON EXCEPT TO LOOK DIFFERENT FROM COMRADE. YOU PUT CHEAP FLASHLIGHT OF CHINESE SLAVE FACTORY ON ONE SIDE, YOU PUT BAD SCOPE OF AMERICAN MIDDLE WEST ON OTHER SIDE, YOU PUT FRONT PISTOL GRIP ON BOTTOM SO YOU ARE LIKE AMERICAN MOVIE GUY JOHN RAMBO. MAYBE YOU PUT SEX DILDO ON TOP TO FUCK YOURSELF IN ASSHOLE FOR MAKING SHAMEFUL TRAVESTY OF RIFLE OF MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, NO?

RIFLE IS FINE. YOU FUCK IT, IT ONLY GET HEAVY AND YOU STILL NO HIT LARGEST SIDE OF BARN. GO TO FIRING RANGE, PRACTICE WITH MANY MAGAZINE OF CARTRIDGE. THEN YOU NOT NEED DUMB SHIT PUT ON SIDE OF RIFLE.

Your mother's womb must have been pretty shit for you to have come out so wrong and retarded.

You'd better be happy we're not on /k/ or I'd tell you to go back to Holla Forums

because this guy explains why the rifle itself is a total piece of shit in terms of engineering, ergonomics, and manufacturing. It's definitely the worst bullpup rifle ever made.

AK-47 is 68 years old. Sure people would make a rifle better than something more than half a century old.

That's the L85A1. The OP is talking about the L85A2.

L85A1
L85A2

Do you notice a difference between these?

Only thing brits used to do right is cars. Never touch a british gun.

aff

He explains in the video the changes made to the A2. It's still a shitty rifle with horrible ergonomics that is actually a hard rifle to handle.

i worked with an ex-royal marine who was deployed to iraq and he confirmed that they traded or "lost" their rifles the second they got the chance. they're fucking trash. more jams than charles barkley, hard to maintain, nearly impossible to keep clean and usable in a desert environment, can only run a few thousand rounds through the barrel before it's fucked, etc. never fired one myself but this dude carried one for a couple years and swore up and down it's the worst fuckin combat rifle ever issued

Like Mr. Forgottenweapons said, that was probably the A1 instead of the A2. It's since been fixed but the stigma remains a la first gen M16 in Vietnam.

The M16 used in vietnam lacked chromed barrel, was fed with wrong ammunition, and didn't come with cleaning kits. What's this Anglogun's excuse?

committee rifle

I know who you are, now stop being autistic about the L85.

Daily reminder that the brits sold off RAF Enfield and cannot make any new rifles.

It's an ugly piece of shit.

We don't call it cuck island for no reason

well if it was an ex royal marine deployed to iraq it was probably the A2 as the A2s were introduced in the early 2000s
just face the facts the gun is nothing special and it's just a piece of shit. Worst bullpup ever produced and probably the worst standard rifle ever given to an armed force.

There was literally nothing wrong with the L1A1 apart from the yanks being autism about ammo.

We aren't even talking about that gun because that gun is actually good

I-Its not a b-bad rifle! I s-swear!

L1A1/FAL is a shit gun for fags, tbh.

The AK47 has been around for 60 years, the M16 for 50+. They are also heavily exported and are the two most iconic post-WW2 guns hands down, Vietnam alone makes them instantly recognisable to anyone other than this retard. The SA80, on the other hand, is only 30ish years old (only major wars it has been in being the Gulf Wars) and is only really used by the UK and a few ex-colonies.

A better question is why the FAL is so under-represented, it shows up but nowhere near as often as it should.

The fal in Insurgency is gunkino

That's some diluted b8 right there.

yea recognized it right off the bat
it was such obvious b8 that not even the retard who likes the l85 would fall for this

There's technically two types of FAL in Insurgency, the security's L1A1 (semi auto only Commonwealth variant) and the Insurgent's standard FN FAL (full auto capability). Parts are not entirely interchangeable. Also if you don't get a skin to add wooden furniture to the L1A1 you're scum.

And we shouldn't have ever stopped using it.

FAL fetishists are the worst.

Nigger if you're not gonna be pulling up any marlins with that weak ass tackle. And honestly I'm not even a huge fan of the FAL. I just recognize it as a good, solid rifle.

nobodies even fetishizing the fal we are just saying it's good compared to the piece of shit you love so much

Speak for yourself.

How does it feel that both your raifu and your waifu are SHIT?

Remind me again how many wars your raifu has actually been in?

Your thread was shit on k and its shit here. Kys faggot.

Remind me again how many niggers your raifu has been molested by :^)

so OP and SA80 confirmed for nigger tier?

It's shit and ugly, video game devs haven't fired any guns let alone care about them.

God, bullpups are so fucking ugly.

does this not please you, user-sama?

It's shit and the brits don't fight for real tbh, and when they do fight in vidya it's cod 4 sas mp5 with suppressors and the like

Because they can't fight.

Are there any games besides Raven Shield and modded ARMA that let you use a Type 89?

7.62 Hard Life's FAL variants are love. Shame there is no way to give them optics.

gonna sound like a shill here but hibana in rainbow six siege uses one

Because it's shit? And speaking of shit - you're full of it. If anything Armalite is generally ignored.

It's not even British made anymore.

By whom?

This

Niggers are better than OP

AR-16? Almost every vidya, ever?AR-18 at least got a CS mod or two over muh potatoniggers

That some unicorn-tier prototype that has never been featured on a game before (as far as I know, at least, maybe some modded it into some old game).
The Ar-18 is far from common in games.