#GamerGate + #NotYourShield: [#GG + #NYS]: Conquest Of The Longbow Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: CONTACT THE IRS REGARDING FEMFREQ POTENTIAL VIOLATION ON POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING.
archive.is/mwfP5
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. Dig for info regarding the ESA, (also ECA, IARC)
>>>/gamergatehq/329602
6. OP ESRBusted! Expose the ESRB for being against developers and consumers.
>>>/gamergatehq/329225

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5qva0e/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_291_update_five_new_entries/
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

tweetsave.com/benfritz/status/554438021383081984
archive.is/vOpdh
archive.is/YVyb4
archive.is/a8uDw
tweetsave.com/benfritz/status/666730903117373441
archive.is/C1mBa
tweetsave.com/benfritz/status/6653920798
archive.is/XqGRl
archive.fo/vO72O
wikileaks.org/tisa/
criticalpathproject.com/
youtube.com/user/CriticalPathProject/videos?view=0&shelf_id=1&sort=dd
twitter.com/greg_a_elliott/status/833514632123920385
wikileaks.org/tisa/document/20160701_TiSA_Bilateral-Market-Access-Request/
artifactstudios.com/
twitter.com/crtclpth
facebook.com/criticalpathproject/
artifactla.com/
twitter.com/CrtclPth/status/725044570585702401
twitter.com/CrtclPth/status/732650464198582273
archive.is/3YIDY
archive.is/0BRhL#selection-399.1-399.231
que-ee.com/forums/index.php
archive.is/Vx788
archive.is/O4JpU
archive.fo/v55D4
archive.is/89ifR
archive.fo/SKh6E
youtube.com/user/CriticalPathProject/videos
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/833552992611692544
archive.fo/rlGit
gdcvault.com/
archive.is/54pW2
schedule.gdconf.com/list
breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/18/milo-deliver-keynote-address-cpac/
breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/12/milo-privilege-grant-receives-30000-applications-twelve-days/
gdcvault.com/play/1020420/Misogyny-Racism-and-Homophobia-Where
archive.org/search.php?query=subject:"GDC"
motherboard.please
web.archive.org/web/20170219152852/https:/twitter.com/brad_glasgow/status/833332452902969345
twitter.com/lizhi3
pixiv.net/member.php?id=22438
archive.is/gVBjT
venturebeat.com/2012/07/23/critical-path-documents-the-brilliance-of-game-creators-with-personal-video-interviews/
archive.is/XniCg
thefreelibrary.com/Former Ignited Executive Brian Kessler Joins Artifact Studios as...-a0189334367
facebook.com/artifactla/?rf=168246036522942&_fb_noscript=1
archive.is/01rnL
archive.is/qXuRt
archive.is/1ghX4#selection-2377.0-2395.195
zebragirl.thecomicseries.com/comics/750
oneangrygamer.net/2017/02/sjw-male-feminists-have-a-misogyny-problem/23528/
twitter.com/JerkyLeBoeuf/status/833547069960892416
archive.is/jWzXe
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/20/official-donald-trump-speaking-cpac/
archive.fo/J07ez
twitter.com/addamschloe/status/833592773265743872
archive.is/kR2oq
twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576
twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/833547728907096065
facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/vb.423006854503882/851905428280687/?type=2&theater¬if_t=live_video¬if_id=1487623267168975
archive.fo/aahzj
twitter.com/AdamRothberg/status/833800857762295808
archive.fo/Ti25Z
twitter.com/PublishersWkly/status/833802274187120640?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
mediaite.com/online/breaking-simon-schuster-cancels-publication-of-milo-yiannopouloss-book/
archive.is/uSGrH
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=851968688274361&id=423006854503882&tn=*s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please don't shitpost

benis

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

Last bread, I was gifted with digits

What shall be my gift this time around

More digits, apparently.

ALL FOR KEK

no

never EVER get into a fucking dumb as shit expensive ass hoby like keyboards
its super gay

Kek has blessed you too, it seems

I promise nothing.

tweetsave.com/benfritz/status/554438021383081984
archive.is/vOpdh

archive.is/YVyb4
archive.is/a8uDw

tweetsave.com/benfritz/status/666730903117373441
archive.is/C1mBa

tweetsave.com/benfritz/status/6653920798
archive.is/XqGRl

ARCHIVE OF PREVIOUS BREAD
archive.fo/vO72O

keyboards aren't a hobby marche

It is a sign from Kek. We have to work for its will.

READ THIS POST!

One of the journos attacking PewDiePie over his supposed "antisemitism" has been making racist and antisemitic jokes on his own Twitter.

Ben Fritz tweets:

Black people funny
archive.is/vOpdh

Nazi lover
archive.is/C1mBa

Jews good at frying
archive.is/XqGRl

THIS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE IT EXPOSES THAT THE WSJ DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT PDP SAID. THIS IS A POWER PLAY AGAINST A COMPETITOR!

WIP first draft ESA points, take three

-intro on what the ESA is, use info from ESA own material. Highlight that the org is primarily for publishers.
-intro on sarkeesian tweet showing up ESA, when it was put up, when and why it was taken down by the ESA in their own words. Question for ESA, if the ESA has commented that it does not want to comment rashly on something as controversial as GG without enough info, yet did mention GG in regards to harrassment against devs. Is the ESA willing to look at more recent development such as the FBI clearing GG.
- info about ESA policy on copyright and IP. Pics of comparison of TF2 and Final Combat. Question for the ESA, what does the ESA do if one of it's own members are not clear on the concept and principles the ESA claims it stands for regarding IP and copyright issues.
- same as above, regarding discrimination against one religious group. Use the ESA own info regarding discrimination policy, pic or example of EA fake protest (dante game? forgot exact one right now)
- same as above, but IDSA previous policy about not supporting projects that discriminate on the basis of gender race creed age. Compare to current ESA foundation policy.
- gamification. holy fucking shit. where to fucking start on this mess.
- IARC, comparison of rating system between ratings board and user generated info and ratings. See ESA digger WIP infographics.
- question on why the ESA boasts that vidya industry is bigger than movies, yet wants to be treated like movies, a non interactive medium. re-sift hq thread for this, the core point and question was there and some of it might be better worded.
- question on overzealous copyright and IP issue, calling old vidya preservation haxxoring or illegal.
- Firm reminder to ESA and vidya industry in general, customers are not your enemy, do not treat them as such.

yes they are

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

HOHOHOHO
THEY FUCKED WITH THE WRONG SCREAMIN' SWEDE

Can I cap this and spread it on twitter?

Use the archive, not an image of the post.

YES!

I'm trying to get initial word out too.

disregard that, i suck cocks

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE
I got Kek's benediction and a better PC, so I confirm it works.

We're taking down all the media.

Previous thread recap.
I've also gotten started on making a flowchart of the ESA. I may need some assistance because I haven't made one of these before & theres many connections to put down & summarize.

This is why
THE BASEMENT
is superior and will always have you in it

Give us the Specs user

Why are we still here?
Just to suffer?

GiTS was right.

Because the following people are also still here:
Ben Kuchera, Nathan Grayson, Patrick Klepek, Jason Scheir, Luke Plunket, Ethan Lahti, Stephen Totilo, etc. Hell, with the Pewdiepie fuck up, we have more ammo than ever.

From old 1,9Ghz mono-core with 1gb RAM, 128 Gb DDR and a 128Mb GPU to 1,9Ghz quadra-core with 8gb RAM,1 To DDR and 2Gb GPU.

I'm still not used to not having lag while using both Discord and Winamp at the same time.

To bring our enemies down… one by one

We are not here to suffer, we are here to make them suffer

Cool.

3.80Ghz dual-core CPU, 16GB RAM dual-channel and 4GB GPU over here

Waifus are nothing but an emotional fantasy, a crutch for your crippling loneliness.
Remove that shitty fantasy from your mind, embrace the loneliness and find a new world full of possibilities.

Waifufagging is a mental disease, both 2D and 3D are pig disgusting.

SPREAD THE TRUTH

ESA IS INVOLVED IN THE TRADE IN SERVICES AGREEMENT

Whatever let you sleep at night Waifuless user.

>I KNOW! LET'S REPACKAGE IT VERBATIM AS ANOTHER SECRET THING TO SCREW EVERYONE OVER!
Have the corporate elite not heard of the definition of insanity?

Draft of the TISA, NOW!

Not again. Goddamnit.

Shes not real you weak minded faggots, strengthen your mind instead of relying on awful crutches.
That drawing will never recipocrate your love and neither will the one you've created in your mind.

WAKE UP

It's in here.
wikileaks.org/tisa/

Make me feggit

Good shit.

Thanks. So this is confirmed that the ESA backs a FTA that will kill the video game altogether. I'll fire this on Twitter.

Poor thing who doesn't enjoy the chance of loving a waifu, with all the advantages it gives. I pity you.

Oh you, glorious faggot.

BACK TO WORK, EVERYONE, THERE'S AN ESA AND A TISA TO WORK AGAINST !

Come on, user, embrace the truth

No man is an Island, we are not born to be alone, with a Waifu you would enjoy life better.

I don't a have a waifu
Because unlike you, I have a laifu.

Your laifu can be taken away but they will never take our waifu's.

FUCK YOU

I want to put Mark's circumcised cock in my mouth and roll it around.

criticalpathproject.com/

youtube.com/user/CriticalPathProject/videos?view=0&shelf_id=1&sort=dd

Dig into this shit but don't spread it this is the future of video games social justice on steroids ESA also abused its power to get non failures like todd to give this legitimacy.

Gross.

Why do they look the same

I bet you lurk tumblr as well Fag¡

Oh god what the fuck is this? Is this the next head of the hydra?

twitter.com/greg_a_elliott/status/833514632123920385

Its the future of the industry 10,000% pretentiousness full speed ahead.

#GamerGate SITREP: Current Bread Edition!

Objective 1: Continue preparations for blowing the ESA away at E3. We still need the info we've gathered compiled and infographs made.

Objective 2: The ESA is supporting a new version of TPP called TISA. We need to know more about this and get word out to kill it.

Objective 3: At least one of the journos trying to kill PewDiePie at the Wall Street Journal, Ben Fritz, is a shitlord and a hypocrit. Comb the WSJ's social media accounts for more incriminating evidence to BTFO them with. We can weaponize PewDiePie!

Objective 4: Shitpost and hold your waifu's hand.

GET TO WORK FAGGOTS! IF WE NEED MORE HANDS AND EYES, GET THIS SHIT ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND KiA!

Is it true that your whole family is dead?

Even the goddamn lolis are carpet munchers, you know how this shit will turn out.

THIS IS IMPORTANT
THIS IS IMPORTANT
THIS IS IMPORTANT

GET TO WORK
GET TO WORK
GET TO WORK

Did Shia Surprise get a new wall to yell at?

The industry has to be purged

Are you dyke-cuck user?

I can't open this for some odd reason to know the companies and affiliates that supports TISA.

wikileaks.org/tisa/document/20160701_TiSA_Bilateral-Market-Access-Request/

What a waste of a fucking trips.

That hurts.

artifactstudios.com/

Heres the company that runs the site

Also since indiecade is involved remember shortfatotakus videos that expose indiecade committing crime in broad daylight be sure to bring those up.

How did you find this? I just did a WHOIS check on them and they're behind a privacy service.

The VIDEO PLAYER PAGE contains the title and description of the video you are about to watch, and information on the subject, associated tags, and related videos. Items highlighted in blue can be used to navigate further; search by the related tags or mind, or head directly to another video clip.
The EXPLORE page is the your tool for searching the entirety of the site. You can search by CLIPS, MINDS, PLAYLISTS (curated collections of clips by topic), or CONVERSATIONS (documentary shorts) by selecting the appropriate tab and typing a term into the search field. EXPLORE will search every interview’s title, tags, roles, credits, and complete transcript, providing a robust search engine for both academic research and entertainment.
If you can’t decide what term you’d like to search for, check out the INDEX which features the complete list of every tag, videogame title, and mind found on the site.

twitter.com/crtclpth
facebook.com/criticalpathproject/

It's fucking cancer infarnate

Websites terms and conditions at the bottom of the page, go to the bottom of that age and you'll find it.

Have you ever thought about joining your family?

Names. Drop the names inside this project, NOW!

artifactla.com/

Fucking pretentious

Index page shows.

So, basically, this is a reunion of all the Literally Who's, all the Gamergate opponents, and some once-good-but-now-shit vidya creators, united in one group with the objective of making themselves pass as the vidya leaders, the front group of vidya rightfulness and the go-to group when you want a vidya well done ?

BURN THEM TO THE GROUND. LEAVE NO ONE ALIVE.
UNITED THEY STAND, UNITED THEY WILL FALL.

Exactly.

(checked)
It only took 2 1/2 years, but it looks like the issue is settled

Yeah, in a shitty area in Albuquerque.

HOLD THE PHONE A MINUTE

Something isn't adding up. This isn't new. Their Twitter is from 2012. They've also got interviews with the likes of CDPR on there.

Just what the fuck are we really looking at here? Have these people been going this whole time?

Does anyone remember Dyack's forum? He's got a video in here too and he the only insight we can get on it from a personal level.

Are you trying to open the PDF?

Oh please, Chelsea, as if they'd look at you and not see a shitload of red flags.

So what's all this I'm hearing about Milo being a pedo apologist?

twitter.com/CrtclPth/status/725044570585702401

twitter.com/CrtclPth/status/732650464198582273

FUCKING CANCER!

Lotta familiar names there are familiar with each other.
Disgusting.

Oh god

OH GOD

𓊈𓊈𓊈OY VEY𓊉𓊉𓊉

(checked)

Thanks. Let's see. All of the names listed are ALL western game developers and western made games! Here are the people who I recognize from the list:

ALERT! ALERT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! THIS CRITICAL PROJECT GROUP IS BIG! REALLY BIG!

Let me guess, John just goes "GAMERGATE GAMERGATE GAMERGATE, DONATE TO MY PATREON."

BUT THEY SEEM TO BE AN UNKNOWN QUANTITY. PIC RELATED

Their site traffic is so low that Alexa doesn't even have most of their data.

Okay, yeah, this shit is weird as hell. I mean, it looks like most videos are only minute segments, but still.

WHAT THE FUCK

I think this still is something… How to say… Critical ? Definitely, but not in the sense they expect.

We have here the undeniable proof that, since 2012, all these people were, at different degrees, trying to force the vidya industry in one direction, the direction of self-righteousness. And even though I suspect some people like Kojima or Ono to have been mislead on that, most of them are only there to capitalize on the strength of others and big names, and to make big names out of themselves. Which is why we see again the usual suspects of the anti-GG clique. Which is why that must be completely dug out, in addition to the actual projects (see for more details), and checked to see how much it impacts what we're already dug.

GET YOUR DRILLS, EVERYONE, WE'RE DIGGING DEEP !

Hmm…something is indeed off, especially considering how much of the crew has been used (It couldn't have been cheap, they must've paid lots of money)

Activity is picking up regarding WSJ, ESA, TISA. Shills show up to try to derail. Sasuga and so on.

archive.is/3YIDY
archive.is/0BRhL#selection-399.1-399.231

Oops

Don't forget to keep an eye on GDC.

Need help digging through their linkldin, twitter, and facebook page, too fucking foggy because I had too much to drink yesterday.

AND DO NOT FORGET ABOUT NEXT WEEK GAYMERGAYS!

These are some nice finds on the ESA. Too bad that I'm too tired to contribute.

que-ee.com/forums/index.php

Shit, now it's all coming together, how they made Disney cave so easy.

THIS!
Let's not forget that GDC is next week! Dust off those GDC screenshots you got for the past 2 years especially those that they presented last year! Time to tear them a new asshole!

how is being married to a disney employee a conflict of interrest in regards to the hitpieces Ben Fritz wrote on Felix Kjellberg?

His Twitter profile seems to claim that he's the WSJ's "Disney reporter" or some shit.

They weren't writing about disney though, fart you retard. They were writing about Felix. Disney is tangential to the story and only relevant in their dealings with Felix.

Because PDP was partnered with Disney. The journos had an inside line to his fucking employer.

THIS CRITICALPATHPROJECT THING MAY BE BAIT!

>They've put a ton of work and hours into collecting these interviews and obvious do want to push an ideological bent. Yet their site has almost no traffic.

WHAT BETTER WAY TO GAIN E-FAME AND NOTORIETY THAN TO GET #GG'S ATTENTION AND HOPE WE JUMP THE GUN AND MAKE THEM FAMOUS?!

I found the ESA mentioned in first PDF titled TSA Contract Rejections 4.20.15 - Cases (The URL on Google says Radioshack so I don't think it has to do with Department of Homeland Security TSA)

Currently trying to reach out on Denis Dyack regarding this find, no reply so far. I hope he responds soon.

Was your mother cremated or is she in the ground?

Makes sense, especially by allowing such divisive names trying to push their obvious lies on the platform.

One more post of this shit and I'll get your ass banned.

IT'S OVER MILO IS FINISHED

Which is why the site isn't important for the content itself, but for the links between people being shown to exist since 2012. You got a point, though, since we need to dig it before doing anything else.

What did that dumb faggot do this time?

Gallagher of the ESA also participated in a hearing regarding STEM.

Sounds plausible. I'm a bit surprised how activity of the ESA managed to spike up after I posted them supporting TISA. Usually I or a few anons find some stuff on the ESA.

Let's pump these brakes here. He may be onto something here.

While I don't agree with the conclusion, I do feel like this might be something else. That much work, that many sponsors and backers, that wide variety of touchpoints within the industry, both cancerous and beneficial, it's too complex for us to just jump at right away. It very well could be sometihng sinister. It could be nothing at all. It could be a front for something else in the background. Point is, WE DON'T KNOW YET.

Take a step back. Look at everything, and I mean everything. Don't get suckered into thinking this is some final boss scenario just because a ton of people who have opposed what we stand for are gathered together. There's some allies in the line of fire with this, the collateral could be huge, and it's only collateral if it is something sinister in the first place. If it isn't, it's a complete botch on our end.

Approach with caution. This seems like a difficult and complex beast.

Continue to dig, BUT DO NOT SPREAD LIKE THAT RETARD FART! dig connections, but do not jump the fucking gun!

Dig at both this Disney shit, but keep looking for connection at Critalpath, I'm seeing Games for Change, Indiecade,and GDC.

Defended having sex with children.

if you're here to shill Maher, you're a few days late

Condoned pedophilia technically hebephilia

Any possibility of Disney already being upset or wanting to break ties and just getting him to do the article so they'd have legal wiggle room to terminate the contract without repercussions?

that doesn't asnwer the question

she was a writer for Disney, not the fucking head of the corporation
did Ben Fritz or his wife have any financial gain from getting Felix Kjellberg's partnership with Disney terminated?

links between people on that site only shows that they have been in an interview at some point

A gay man expressing tendencies towards child predation, what a surprise.

archive.is/Vx788

Archive is still trying to work its magic, it might take a bit

Check out their follow list.

Besides AAA game devs, every single anti-GG personality is in it.
EVERY.
SINGLE.
ONE.

I tried to archive but it got cut off. archive.is/O4JpU

Also this Critical Path twitter account is another link between Weird Twitter and the Twitter Trust and Safety Council–found some of them in it.
It's GJP 2.0.

The dates don't match, with your theory, though I do agree caution is advised.
DO NOT APPROACH
AND THAT MEANS YOU, FART

Now he's using the 'I was just being edgy' defense. Just like Sarah Butts

Its normal to be attracted to people that are sexually mature. Hell in most countries and US states sixteen is legal anyways.

What the fuck is this Milo shit? and he already responded to this archive.fo/v55D4 STOP GETTING BAITED TO DERAILMENTS! FOCUS ON DISNEY AND CRITICALPATH!

good luck trying to prove that, and asn't Mr. Disney himself strongly against jews?
or is that some Family Guy spook

There was another thread here with the todd video that I followed back so yeah its a possibility.

We have too much on our hands.

Walt Disney, who's been dead for decades, definitely was not fond of jews. Modern Disney however most definitely is, I think their last three CEOs including their current one have been jewish.

Fart
Margaret will never EVER let you fuck her shit hole for her poop bag

It's why the WSJ knew that if they made a big stink about pediepie being anti-semetic Disney would drop him immediately. They really hate that part of Walt Disney and they want to distance themselves from it as much as possible.

Disney is hot topic for pewdiegate or WSJ's clusterfuck, Criticalpath is a no-name website with little traffic and knowledge by normalfags, but it's getting "Great Minds of Gaming" like the makers of Depression Quest and Revolution 60.

GDC in SanFran is a week away, ESA is always on top order, especially if Nintendo will butcher their games, E3 is months away.

BEANS

Tarzan is white though he just has a tan because he lived in the jungle which also explains his dreadlocks. Since he was a filthy jungle man his hair dreaded out.

shit sorry wrong tab

I'm sure that will be an expectable legal defense for when you get arrested for kiddie rape.

And one last tl:dr. It's Cuckservatives and Never Trumpers like Glenn Beck and those Pedophilia defenders from the National Review that are attacking Milo.

GET TO FUCKING DIGGING!

so, what you guys doing nowadays?
whatever happened to teh people digging up DIGRA and shit?
in fact, the fuck is DIGRA doing now?
is true that the fuckbois from SilverStringMedia managed to pull a delete-everything?

Wait, when did NR defend pedophilia?

Being attracted to doesn't mean you're going to fuck them user just like if you have an attractive cousin, sister, etc.

Someone dated a video back to 2012 when the twitter was made they've been sitting on this ammo for a while all the non failures probably got their videos shot back then and added the losers a year or so ago.

And you defend incest! What a pervert.

archive.is/89ifR

True. I'm surprised they're not ashamed of The Lion King (Then again, there's Kimba the white lion and whatever the fuck they do now) considering its more redpill nature.

Being attracted to people is wrong because it means you're planning to rape them :^)

What's wrong with Mulan? I mean that's even based on a chinese legend and promotes nationalism.

Focus on GDC. ESA, E3 and TISA are directly linked to that.
Let King Felix Felix Arvid Ulf "Pewdiepie" Kjellberg, The First King of Neo-Sweden, and his nation of followers handle Disnodding the fuck out of Disney, they have the numbers to do that. You can go ahead and guide them if you like, but that's your own Op that GG should publicly disavov. :^)
Critical Path is just a list.

Huh. What a bunch of sickos.

Thinking isn't your strong point is it? Besides I want nothing to do with women at this point as I don't want to end up in a JUST scenario. I'm planning to use a surrogacy option in Russia in a few years to have kids and raise them on my own.

How the fuck did we miss this with Criticalpath, they were at the GDC last year, oh what a surprise, Zoe Quinn can't stop bullshitting her "Extensive experience"

That's old as shit, like really old. Convenient how it comes back up again. At the height of GG it probably would have landed but now it's too late, they should have jumped on that sooner when they had the chance.

Fuck I didn't know USA was 3rd that gap is so fucking massive. What in the fuck is up with China and India? Why do they have so many god damn people?

Yea, we knew this about Milo for awhile now, but it will take his new mainstream audience by surprise.

Whoever made that is a natsoc and MTGTOW:
The whole thing is cherrypicked propaganda. Still right, though.

…This is a rhetorical question, right? :^)

Didn't Milo also talk about how he had sex really young with an older man I mean this isn't really a surprise. As long as he isn't diddling little boys.

His words of context. Cuckservatives and Never Trumpers are attacking him, stop responding to the derailment and help dig.

It's been a while since I saw it. I only remember Eddie Murphy as the red dragon.
I'll be honest, I just reposted that because I see it get mentioned anytime someone says Disney & jews together

I could say the same about missing the ESA. Come to think of it…it started with me digging through Twitter & finding Anita on their before it got removed, and before that, ESRBusted involved digging into the ESRB.

no condoms

Yeah, right when the media's getting their shit pushed in for trying to gatekeep "new media" by removing PewDiePie's sponsorships and making thinly-veiled "you're next if you don't fall in line" pieces. Funny how that works.

Centuries of loveless mechanical sex and a whole lot of rape

We have made cattle of ourselves. Burn the cities, exterminate everyone.

Is big.
How else will they fill those designated shitting quotas?

Evil only has to win once.

Also pointless. Milo's on his own, the faggot can defend himself.

If they want to cut off GG's inertia right now, they should go dig up more dirt on Pewdiepie to attack him some more. But they won't because they're cowards.

Yeah whenever people spout bullshit about immigrants being needed because of dwindling population I want to just scream in their god damn face. Just fucking skydrop porn and anime everywhere so everyone becomes Japan and we can get this shit under control.

Suffice to say, they are fucking retarded pretentious twats.

If I ever get to be notch or pewdiepie rich, or win the lottery someday, I plan to do exactly this.

ESA also supported the Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act, the proto-PIPA bill in 2010
archive.fo/SKh6E
Also a PDF.

Who?

Feminism would also have the same effect and probably be much easier and faster but then it would be like wiping out a rodent infestation with cobras.

youtube.com/user/CriticalPathProject/videos

Their youtube channel, what the fucking shit, better ask Dyack about this, quietly

I already sent him a tweet to question him about the matter. He still ain't responding.

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/833552992611692544

oh, snap!

Load more and you will see it.

ESA by default has to support all that bullshit they're lobbyists for the big publishers and by default are for anything that "fights piracy" no matter how ineffective, short-sighted, or dangerous it is. Is the new form of TPP altered in any way? Because the issue with TPP was all the dumb regulations and bullshit it came with but a trade deal that made it cheaper to trade with Asian countries actually would be a great thing. It just cannot come at the cost of over-bearing red-tape and surveillance.

I know that they've deleted some of their work or at least kept things hidden. They along with DiGRA haven't drawn too much attention to themselves as of late, although digging on various organizations like The ESA is underway. Apparently a few loose links connecting them to Soros, the TPP agreement, Podesta, etc, the usual have been discovered. And with the GDC's presentation coming up in less than 2 weeks, we'll see how they'll respond to us paying a visit to them again.

I can only imagine what a Trump presidency must mean to them. The media in general is getting progressively desperate and crazier each passing day, with the current spat between PewDiePie and The Washington Street Journal over his nazi 'Death To All Jews' jokes, being a current example. An OPDisnod is being conducted against them.

I just want to spend my retirement skydropping hentai everywhere forever, what's wrong with that?

CIA plant versus con artist, go!

Nothing in fact I think you would make the world a much better place.

Scroll up. I skipped work just for this bullshit.

I think we need to set an order of operations to focus on right now. This much happening at once is overwhelming.

Can I suggest:

…Probably won't do that on isolated tribal island communities, that might hilariously backfire spectacularly.

Will definitely concentrate on dropping payloads in the Middle East until I get shot down eventually.

acid rain?

According to the article on Wikileak's tweet, it borrows some shady shit from the TPP.
archive.fo/rlGit
>“Several proposed texts from the failed Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement have been transferred to TiSA — including state-owned enterprises; rights to hold data offshore (including financial data); e-commerce; and prohibitions on performance requirements for foreign investors. While these texts originated with the United States, they appear to be supported by other parties to the TPP, even though those governments were reluctant to agree to them in the TPP and will no longer be bound by that agreement. That suggests the TPP may become the new norm even though it has only been ratified in two of the 12 countries, and that was done on the basis of U.S. participation that no longer applies. TPP cannot be allowed to become the new ‘default’ position for these flawed agreements.”
Banks getting involved raises a giant red flag.

That's one of the names people are leaning towards, yes.

Apperently if I keep bullying you cb6182 will get me banned.

How does it feel to be such a pussy?

Don't forget Pitchford is with the badass trash man at DICE.

Hey, since GDC is a week away, do you people have the screencaps of last year's lectures of theirs? As in from their slides down to their lecture transcripts? Tweets regarding Anita Sarkeesian and their feminist agenda? Post them all while this bread is still fresh.

The WSJ hit piece is fresh and lots of fans are upset, potentially millions– probably as a priority should be spreading the latest archived evidence and encouraging the followers to send their displeasure to the advertisers. Youtube comments, and twitter comments on relevant accounts, forums as well– I even hear Water Filter Man talking about it as well– update everyone.

Well now i'll never forget

Why must he constantly Taint what I love?
I'll have to watch it anyway. With Penn there it must at least be a little interesting.

Penn probably just liked the idea of talking at GDC and he got stuck with Pitchford since they're both magicians.

Checked >>>/gamergatehq/ but the GDC threads from last year got slid out. What a (((coincidence))).

LMAO

Yeah his company and himself are about to disappear.

Someone asked for GDC?

Oh that's a damn good one user.

That lady is so hilariously wrong though the console market has ran running and screaming away from casual games which are what women will most likely play. More challenging games with a lot more depth that appeal to smaller but more invested audience is what is being made now. Casual games on the other hand have been relegated to phone games which have become increasingly stagnant and incredibly famine or feast. If you're a woman who wants to make games for the stereotypical woman your pretty much fucked right now. Consoles have none of your audience to appeal to and making a mobile game is essentially a lottery at this point and everyone else is buying 10x the amount of tickets you are. The only place is steam which has had an explosion of VNs which really aren't solely consumed by women.

Take this into consideration as well:

We know that Anita Sarkeesian is always invited at Sweden annually to lecture about women's representation in video games and how to make it "better" for women, right? Dig into the parties/affiliates/groups that funds her lectures there, where its held and the people behind those groups. I got this gut feeling that it can be tied to the ESA and their sister groups in other countries.

There's an entire vault of GDC content on their site. (Some content is locked behind a paywall which you have to pay $495 to have a 12-month subscription. Fucking kikes)
gdcvault.com/
Pics related are another reminder of GDC, it'll especially help if the slides can be found.

Holyshit it's even worse than I thought. I had only ever seen the last pic.

People, I know it may seem like a distraction, but we're going to have to deal with the Milo thing at some point, so we might as well start thinking of a way. Like it or not, he was one of the primary reasons GG got big in the first place, and that's not going to be overlooked by the MSM.

Personally, I think it's as ironic as irony has ever been up to this point. Milo got a huge following because he was one of only a few who would cover a movement whose views were being censored in the mainstream press, and this following was enhanced by antifa trying to shut down his talks. Well, now Milo's expressed an opinion that's unpopular in America and he's getting shit for it, and may have his career destroyed. Obviously antifa had no problem with shutting him down for talking about his other views, so they wouldn't have a problem with shutting him down on even a pretext of pro-pedo/hebe/ephebe sentiment, but there's also been a goodly number of right-wing commentators who've disavowed Milo, who two weeks ago they were holding up as an icon of free speech.

Don't just play coy. Seriously discuss how we're going to handle this, because it could erupt into a fracas to rival the height of GG very quickly.

The trips have spoken in my favor. Mods, if you delete this and pretend it's not important, let the wrath of Kek be on your head.

I would deal with it very simply and succinctly.

"I disagree with Milo vehemently but I support his right to say things that I disagree with."

if its that priest and teen joke he has been saying for years? its fucking actual edgy humor

fuck off nyberg

Holy shit you're a pedo and a faggot. There's nothing to deal with. Milo is going to keep being a faggot and we're going to keep watching, laughing, and defending free speech.

You ain't fooling anyone Nick. Fuck off.

Is Critical Path another offshoot like Critical Distance and Critical Proximity and Critical Damage, which all were projects connected to SIlverstring Media?

Apparently GG has taught you faggots nothing about how the media operates. It doesn't matter to them if he's actually advocating for any particular thing or not. If they can cook up some bullshit, they will. I shouldn't have to explain that to you at this point.

And your point is?

Wikipedo article over here. archive.is/54pW2

So far, no connection, the hipsters over here artifactla.com/ own it, looking over if they have any connections to them, so far, still nothing.

Kindly GTFO.

Possibly, yes. They're not very imaginative with their naming conventions.

NOPE. Nick, fuck off already.

Any connection to Critical Miss?

My point was made in my first post. This is going to fall on GG's head in some way and something has to be prepared before the media gets there.

TOR is probably compromised but there are still reasons people might be using it. Judge the content of the post, anons, not its user id.
that being said, I can't think of any reason to care about what a cokehead donation-stealing attentionwhore does to get attention.

Speaking of Silverstring Media, they're still at the GDC, remember to check schedule.gdconf.com/list this shit when you're digging stuff.

Happens all the fucking time you dumb shithead.

Point out one fucking word of me declaring myself the Leader of GamerGate. Telling you morons to stop jacking off for 2 seconds and pay attention to something that could be incredibly damaging is just basic courtesy. But if you don't care, then be my guest.

TOR is compromised when SJW programmers are able to kick out those who don't subscribe to their insanity.

Most of us are. Tor is just the cherry on top of the bullshit he's spewing.

Gamergate gets blamed for everything, what makes this any different from them saying GG caused Trump to be president?

Alright fellas, mute the TOR user. Obviously, it's the derailer again from weeks ago. Remember the "send e-mails against Gawker" shit? Yup, that's the same shill.

Is it possible to get opinion whiplash?

It's not like there's anything we can dig up or shit he said what he said and now shit has to be sorted. Also we're talking about the MSM here they're becoming increasingly irrelevant by the day. It would be surprising if more than 2 survive till the end of Trump's presidency.

SJWs, Libtards, Cuckservatives, Never Trumpers, yeah, all of them are going full retard on his out of context "full 5 minute" discussion with Joe Rogan from a year ago, because he was on Bill Maher and is about to speak at that conservative/republican convention CPAC.

Well, stop getting derailed you faggots.

I only just woke up after fapping myself into a coma, so all I know is he said something at some point that's either terrible or being taken out of context or something.

That was quick.

Only if you've been living under a rock, Milo has been saying this for ages. Concern troll elsewhere

People, I know it may seem like a distraction, but we're going to have to deal with the Trump thing at some point, so we might as well start thinking of a way. Like it or not, the election is one of the primary reasons GG got big in the first place, and that's not going to be overlooked by the MSM.

Personally, I think it's as ironic as irony has ever been up to this point. Trump got a huge following because he was one of only a few who would call out bullshit by the media whose jews would have alternative views be censored in the mainstream press, and this following was enhanced by the Women's march trying to shut down his talks. Well, now Trump's expressed an opinion that's unpopular in America and he's getting shit for it, and may have his career destroyed. Obviously the Women's March had no problem with shutting him down for talking about his other views, so they wouldn't have a problem with shutting him down on even a pretext of a pro-nationalist sentiment, but there's also been a goodly number of celebrity commentators who've disavowed Trump, who a few years ago were acting like they cared for free speech.

Don't just play coy. Seriously discuss how we're going to handle this, because it could erupt into a fracas to rival the height of GG very quickly.

Oh this is about something he said on Joe Rogan? Who fucking cares I thought he said something on Bill Maher. It obviously wasn't anything terrible since Rogan is still friends with him and there is no way he didn't hear it.

No need to mute me, this will be my last post here. I just don't think people are treating this with the seriousness it deserves.

If you remember how DisNod went, the moment that people like Colbert were brought into the picture, GG stopped getting confirmations that companies were dropping their support for Gawker, Polygon, etc.. I'm not saying to treat PR as the end-all be-all of the movement, but it's more important than many here seem to think.

Read this archive.fo/v55D4 just a coincidence that they never contacted for his comment about this. Funny enough, those "Alt-Right" bandwagoners are playing virtue-signal on this, especially that retard Spencer.

And from the history page of that Critical Path Project, I can only say, wot

What is this fake news?

user I…

Well of course the "alt-righters" are after Milo he kind of turned on them.

Eh. I figured he didn't mean it. He's a fag and a drama queen and annoying but I'm pretty sure he's not a kiddy diddler. If anything I think he'd be the one roleplaying getting diddled, he's that level of faggy.

Not bad, not bad.

Did you really think they wouldn't be there. Of all the trade shows, this is the one they're the most likely to have a major presence at.

Just post this at anyone who asks and quit being a faggot.

Spencer is butthurt about him delivering the keynote speech and getting to speak at CPAC breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/18/milo-deliver-keynote-address-cpac/

While he got removed by some Libertarian fuckboy at that convention they had.

Some butthurt faggot cuckservative, seriously, they had to dig through something controversial to defame him and maybe get him removed from that CPAC shit, just annoying SJW playbook, especially that cheetos face smearing faggot Glenn Beck.

If you haven't read this, there's Anti-Gamergate Pedo-dogfucker is there on the list.

What Milo meant was a 17 year old inexperienced, shy, and closeted faggot relationship with a 29 year old with experience, Young-Old yaoi fanfic, can we please focus now.

I can't really be surprised. I guess nazi wasn't working anymore. I'm glad I'm a nobody, just because it means I'm safe from these kind of character assassinations.

This. The important thing to remember is that attacks like these are always a double-indirect. The target isn't Milo, the target is CPAC. Whatever Milo said is the ammo. And Milo takes the bullet if CPAC chooses to duck.

I really fucking hate Spencer for this. After all the "punch a Nazi" shit he fucking knows better. I'm kind of glad he got punched in the face now, retroactively, and I wish it would happen a few more times.

People, I know it may seem like a distraction, but we're going to have to deal with the JC Denton thing at some point, so we might as well start thinking of a way. Like it or not, he was one of the primary reasons Tracer Tong got big in the first place, and that's not going to be overlooked by the MSM.

Personally, I think it's as ironic as irony has ever been up to this point. Denton got a huge following because he was one of only a few who would cover a movement whose views were being censored in the mainstream press, and this following was enhanced by Majestic 12 trying to shut down his talks. Well, now JC's expressed an opinion that's unpopular in America and he's getting shit for it, and may have his career destroyed. Obviously UNATCO had no problem with shutting him down for talking about his other views, so they wouldn't have a problem with shutting him down on even a pretext of augmentation/hacking/spying sentiment, but there's also been a goodly number of right-wing commentators who've disavowed Denton, who two weeks ago they were holding up as an icon of free speech.

Don't just play coy. Seriously discuss how we're going to handle this, because I never asked for this.

A meme pasta is born.

Spencer doesn't like him because he is a Nazi-wannabe attention whore who hates degeneracy like being a faggot, so next up on his list if pedophilia accusations on the most flimsy evidence.

Waiting on the cuckservatives to chimp out or maybe Antifa showing up. It's gonna be on Feb 22-25, gonna be a fun week before GDC.

This is fucking gold.

Are you happy now, , look what you started with your fresh pasta. No really, I'm asking if you are happy with what you started, because I would be.

why contain my keks

Quads confirmed, someone screen grab this individually and another with that the template and that TOR faggot's post.

Wait, what?

I thought all the pedos left back then when they made those Holla Forums changes. I mean I am generally pro free speech but I think pictures and visual content should not be covered by it. Especially if it's posted to "scare newfags" and serves no purpose other than annoying people.

I assume you mean real pictures, user? Not drawn or animated?

Please dont bully, what did I miss?

I am honestly not a fan of drawn pictures either, or pictures of clothed kids wearing a shitload of makeup.

People, I know it may seem like a distraction, but we're going to have to deal with the Mario thing at some point, so we might as well start thinking of a way. Like it or not, he was one of the primary reasons plumbing got big in the first place, and that's not going to be overlooked by the MSM.

Personally, I think it's as ironic as irony has ever been up to this point. Mario got a huge following because he was one of only a few who would cover a movement whose views were being censored in the mainstream press, and this following was enhanced by Bowser trying to shut down his talks. Well, now Mario's expressed an opinion that's unpopular in Mushroom Kingdom and he's getting shit for it, and may have his career destroyed. Obviously Bowser had no problem with shutting him down for talking about his other views, so they wouldn't have a problem with shutting him down on even a pretext of jumping/fireball-ing/Troopa-abusing sentiment, but there's also been a goodly number of right-wing commentators who've disavowed Mario, who two weeks ago they were holding up as an icon of free speech.

Don't just play coy. Seriously discuss how we're going to handle this, because it could end in a fracas rivalling Exor shattering the Star Road.

Then you're retard. And part of the problem.

People, I know it may seem like a distraction, but we're going to have to deal with the Rictor Lasanti thing at some point, so we might as well start thinking of a way. Like it or not, he was one of the primary reasons Alphonse Loeher got big in the first place, and that's not going to be overlooked by the MSM.

Personally, I think it's as ironic as irony has ever been up to this point. Lasanti got a huge following because he was one of only a few who would cover a movement whose views were being censored in the mainstream press, and this following was enhanced by Naris Batraal trying to shut down his talks. Well, now Rictor's expressed an opinion that's unpopular in Felis and he's getting shit for it, and may have his career destroyed. Obviously Ovis had no problem with shutting him down for talking about his other views, so they wouldn't have a problem with shutting him down on even a pretext of anti-Lodis sentiment, but there's also been a goodly number of right-wing commentators who've disavowed Rictor, who two weeks ago they were holding up as an icon of free speech.

Don't just play coy. Seriously discuss how we're going to handle this, because God sees all, including your dubious ways.

What problem? I am not a Holla Forums mod, I don't make rules or ban people. I also don't go around telling people to stop posting what they post. I just stopped visiting Holla Forums because it is a cancer place. How does that make me a part of a problem.

Crab mentality. Milo got too big again, and since calling him a nazi doesn't work, and the privilege grant got nipped in the bud, (((they))) are now going for the pedo angle.
twitter.com/IamQueenAri/status/833541200141492224
Oh, and everyone's favorite controlled op (((Richard Spencer))) is joining in.

Nazi, Racist, Sexism didn't work, doing (((Real Journalism))) by calling him out on his privilege grant also didn't work breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/12/milo-privilege-grant-receives-30000-applications-twelve-days/

Why, let's take this 5 minute full clip on Pedophilia and blow it up!

9/11 chance that 954261 is the krautist.

Is fart still hopping ID's and using tor?

People, I know it may seem like a distraction, but we're going to have to deal with the Snake thing at some point, so we might as well start thinking of a way. Like it or not, he was one of the primary reasons FOXHOUND got big in the first place, and that's not going to be overlooked by The Patriots.

Personally, I think it's as ironic as irony has ever been up to this point. Snake got a huge following because he was one of only a few who would cover a movement whose views were being censored in the mainstream press, and this following was enhanced by Liquid trying to shut down his talks. Well, now Snake's expressed an opinion that's unpopular in America and he's getting shit for it, and may have his career destroyed. Obviously Liquid had no problem with shutting Snake down for talking about his other views, so Liquid wouldn't have a problem with shutting Snake down on even a pretext of a violent sentiment, but there's also been a goodly number of right-wing commentators who've disavowed Snake, who two weeks ago they were holding up as an icon of free speech.

Don't just play coy. Seriously discuss how we're going to handle this, because war has changed.

People, I know it may seem like a distraction, but we're going to have to deal with the Batman thing at some point, so we might as well start thinking of a way. Like it or not, he was one of the primary reasons the Justice League got big in the first place, and that's not going to be overlooked by the MSM.

Personally, I think it's as ironic as irony has ever been up to this point. Batman got a huge following because he was one of only a few who would take on the underworld criminal syndicates whose activities were being censored in the mainstream press, and this following was enhanced by Superman trying to shut down his vigilante activities. Well, now Batman's expressed an opinion that's unpopular in Gotham and he's getting shit for it, and may have his career destroyed. Obviously Commissioner Gordon had no problem with shutting him down for talking about his other views, so they wouldn't have a problem with shutting him down on even a pretext of anti-heroic sentiment, but there's also been a goodly number of superhero commentators who've disavowed Batman, who two weeks ago they were holding up as an icon of heroism.

Don't just play coy. Seriously discuss how we're going to handle this, because it could end in a fracas rivalling Nu-52.

Someone do Bane with the pasta

This was the blatant flag that tripped for me that this is fake news in the making, as the posters are using Tor–you know, that same tactic that drove out Tor's biggest name dev, silencing other dissenters and allowing (((them))) to fully take over?

The lack of imagination is downright amazing, but I guess (((they))) expect the internet had the memory retention of a goldfish.

People, I know it may seem like a distraction, but we're going to have to deal with the Rean thing at some point, so we might as well start thinking of a way. Like it or not, he was one of the primary reasons Erebonia got big in the first place, and that's not going to be overlooked by the Zemurian press.

Personally, I think it's as ironic as irony has ever been up to this point. Rean got a huge following because he was one of only a few who would support a movement whose views were being censored by the Noble Faction, and this following was enhanced by Duke Cayenne trying to shut down his Divine Knight. Well, now Rean's expressed a desire to headpat everyone and that's unpopular in Erebonia and he's getting shit for it, and may have his career destroyed. Obviously Duke Cayenne had no problem with shutting him down for patting other heads, so they wouldn't have a problem with shutting him down on even a pretext of patting everyone in the the entire continent's heads and beyond, but there's also been a goodly number of Imperial Army officials who've disavowed Rean, who two weeks ago they were holding up as the Ashen Chevalier.

Don't just play coy. Seriously discuss how we're going to handle this, because his harem can only grow so large before it endangers national security.

Enact a law that headpats must be given out to all women in order to prevent headpats from becoming seduction.

We must normalize headpats in order to reduce the threat of Rean's harem size.

People, I know it may seem like a distraction, but we're going to have to deal with the Marisa thing at some point, so we might as well start thinking of a way. Like it or not, she was one of the primary reasons Touhou got big in the first place, and that's not going to be overlooked by the Bunbunmaru Newspaper.

Personally, I think it's as ironic as irony has ever been up to this point. Marisa got a huge following because she was one of only a few who would cover a movement whose views were being censored in the Bunbunmaru Newspaper, and this following was enhanced by Patchouli trying to shut down her talks. Well, now Marisa's expressed an opinion that's unpopular in Gensokyo and she's getting shit for it, and may have her career destroyed. Obviously Patchouli had no problem with shutting her down for talking about her other views, so they wouldn't have a problem with shutting Marisa down on even a pretext of stealing books, but there's also been a goodly number of fairies who've disavowed Marisa, who two weeks ago they were holding up as an icon of Danmaku.

Don't just play coy. Seriously discuss how we're going to handle this, because it could erupt into an incident rivaling the Scarlet Devil Mansion's red mist

People, I know it may seem like a distraction, but we're going to have to deal with the Michael Jackson thing at some point, so we might as well start thinking of a way. Like it or not, he was one of the primary reasons music got big in the first place, and that's not going to be overlooked by the MSM.

Personally, I think it's as ironic as irony has ever been up to this point. Michael got a huge following because he was one of only a few who would make a song whose views were being censored in the mainstream press, and this following was enhanced by Sony trying to shut down his talks. Well, now Michael's expressed an opinion that's unpopular in America and he's getting shit for it, and may have his career destroyed. Obviously Sony had no problem with shutting him down for talking about his other views, so they wouldn't have a problem with shutting him down on even a pretext of pro-pedo/hebe/ephebe sentiment, but there's also been a goodly number of right-wing commentators who've disavowed Michael, who two weeks ago they were holding up as an icon of music.

Don't just play coy. Seriously discuss how we're going to handle this, because they don't care about us.

why are you spamming copypasta, exactly? since you seem to be fishing for a response.

This is why the Japanese video game industry is superior.

People, I know it may seem like a distraction, but we're going to have to deal with the Mike Pence thing at some point, so we might as well start thinking of a way. Like it or not, he was one of the primary reasons the White House electricity bill got big in the first place, and that's not going to be overlooked by the mainstream press.

Personally, I think it's as ironic as irony has ever been up to this point. Pence got a huge following because he was one of only a few who would guarantee Trump's well being by the real threat of unleashing Telsa's wrath upon many after any successful assassination attempt . Well, now Trump's expressed a desire to treat everyone equally and that's unpopular in various boards and threads around these parts and he's getting shit for it, and may have his credibility destroyed. Obviously General Flynn had no problem with shutting him down for wanting accurate recollection of dialogue, so they wouldn't have a problem with shutting him down on even a pretext of preemptive or accidental electrocution of a White House staff member, but there's also been a goodly number of Trump loyalists who've disavowed Pence, who two weeks ago they were holding up as an icon of energy savings thru sheer anger at the gays.

Don't just play coy. Seriously discuss how we're going to handle this, because his harem can only grow so large before it endangers national security.

I was bored.

you spread the virus

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE

People, I know it may seem like a distraction, but we're going to have to deal with the Saturn-IB thing at some point, so we might as well start thinking of a way. Like it or not, it was one of the primary reasons Skylab got astronauts in the first place, and that's not going to be overlooked by the MSM.
Personally, I think it's as ironic as irony has ever been up to this point. IB got a huge following because it was one of only a few who would launch astronauts whose views were being censored in the mainstream press, and this following was enhanced by the soviets trying to shut down its launches. Well, now IB's launched a command module that's unpopular at NASA and it's getting shit for it, and may have its career destroyed. Obviously the soviets had no problem with shutting it down for sending astronauts on other missions, so they wouldn't have a problem with shutting it down on even a pretext of Apollo-Soyuz Test Project sentiment, but there's also been a goodly number of space-travel commentators who've disavowed the Saturn-IB, who two weeks ago they were holding up as an icon of rocket engineering.
Don't just play coy. Seriously discuss how we're going to handle this, because it could erupt into a fracas to rival the height of the space race very quickly.

It's too late

People, I know it may seem like a distraction, but we're going to have to deal with the Mike Pence thing at some point, so we might as well start thinking of a way. Like it or not, he was one of the primary reasons the White House electricity bill got big in the first place, and that's not going to be overlooked by the mainstream press.

Personally, I think it's as ironic as irony has ever been up to this point. Pence got a huge following because he was one of only a few who would guarantee Trump's well being by the real threat of unleashing Telsa's wrath upon many after any successful assassination attempt . Well, now Trump's expressed a desire to treat everyone equally and that's unpopular in various boards and threads around these parts and he's getting shit for it, and may have his credibility destroyed. Obviously General Flynn had no problem with shutting him down for wanting accurate recollection of dialogue, so they wouldn't have a problem with shutting him down on even a pretext of preemptive or accidental electrocution of a White House staff member, but there's also been a goodly number of Trump loyalists who've disavowed Pence, who two weeks ago they were holding up as an icon of energy savings thru sheer anger at the gays.

Don't just play coy. Seriously discuss how we're going to handle this, because his energy reserves can only grow so large before it endangers national security

You can't hide your shame

I deserve it, I apologize, I am ashamed

People, I know it may seem like a distraction, but we're going to have to deal with the Hotwheels thing at some point, so we might as well start thinking of a way. Like it or not, he was one of the primary reasons Holla Forums got big in the first place, and that's not going to be overlooked by the MSM.

Personally, I think it's as ironic as irony has ever been up to this point. Hotwheels got a huge following because he was one of only a few who would host a website whose views were being censored in the mainstream press, and this following was enhanced by Holla Forums trying to shitpost his talks. Well, now Hotwheels's expressed an opinion that's unpopular in America and he's getting shit for it, and may have his career destroyed. Obviously /int/ had no problem with shutting him down for talking about his other views, so they wouldn't have a problem with shutting him down on even a pretext of his bones breaking from fucking Filipino traps, but there's also been a goodly number of shitposters who've disavowed Hotwheels, who two weeks ago they were holding up as an icon of free speech.

Don't just play coy. Seriously discuss how we're going to handle this, because it could erupt into a fracas to rival the height of cuckchan very quickly.
All right I've had my laughs. Mistakes into miracles, lets get focused!

People, I know it may seem like a distraction, but we're going to have to deal with the Piccolo thing at some point, so we might as well start thinking of a way. Like it or not, he was one of the primary reasons Goku got so powerful in the first place, and that's not going to be overlooked by the MSM.

Personally, I think it's as ironic as irony has ever been up to this point. Piccolo got a huge following because he was one of only a few who would protect earthlings whose views were being censored in the mainstream press, and this following was enhanced by the Saiyans trying to kill him. Well, now Piccolo's started a training regimen that's unpopular with Gohan's mom, and he's getting shit for it, and may have his career destroyed. Obviously the Ginyu Force had no problem with shutting him down for fusing with Nail on other missions, so they wouldn't have a problem with shutting him down on even a pretext of pro-Saiyan sentiment, but there's also been a goodly number of right-wing commentators who've disavowed Piccolo, who two weeks ago they were holding up as an icon of overlooked characters.

Don't just play coy. Seriously discuss how we're going to handle this, because it could erupt into a fracas to rival the height of the space race very quickly.

I forgot to change the last part

Don't just play coy. Seriously discuss how we're going to handle this, because it could erupt into a fracas to rival the height of the Buu Saga very quickly.

People, I know it may seem like a distraction, but we're going to have to deal with the Sylvie thing at some point, so we might as well start thinking of a way. Like it or not, she was one of the primary reasons headpatting got big in the first place, and that's not going to be overlooked by the lewd press.

Personally, I think it's as ironic as irony has ever been up to this point. Sylvie got a huge following because she was one of only a few who would support a fetish whose entire premise were being censored by Korea, and this following was enhanced by the feminists trying to shut down Ray-K . Well, now Sylvie's expressed a desire to do more than headpats and pancakes and that's unpopular and she's getting shit for it, and may have her freedom from slavery destroyed. Obviously The Doctor had no problem with teaching her down for expressing a dangerous feeling, so they wouldn't have a problem with teaching her down on even a pretext of libidinous sentiment, but there's also been a goodly number of anons who've disavowed Silvie, who two weeks ago they were holding up as their own precious daughteru.

Don't just play coy. Seriously discuss how we're going to handle this, because her lust can only grow so large before it endangers the security of my pants.

Why are we being spammed now?

I'm not sure how I feel about this. Especially after participating in it.

Video isn't loading on my end, but back to the subject of GDC since it's coming up.
gdcvault.com/play/1020420/Misogyny-Racism-and-Homophobia-Where
What a good sign.

It's the middle of the night for most of us and nothing much is going on. It won't harm anything.

That's the White Tears guy.

Wayback also has some archives of GDC. Usual suspects are popping up.
archive.org/search.php?query=subject:"GDC"
Fug.
I'll be getting some rest. Since PewDiePie + WSJ is the current hot topic & GDC is coming up, I'll be switching gears from my usual ESA digging.

We listened to that years back, I remember someone uploading their vids in gghq. And amazing, Leftardpol is masturbating to Milo being revealed as a pedophile, Not-Nyberg posters are salivating and ignoring the counter-evidence.

Reminds me of Defender of the Crown.

The Milo thing is getting pushed hard.
This seems coordinated and the TOR spammer here makes it seem more likely.

Well done, you cheeky fuck.

I loved that game.

Never forget the day our hero Tak helped expose the faggotry at GDC last year.

Also, if there is indeed another TPP floating around , make sure Trump is aware of it.

Didn't feminists fight to separate those? I am honestly surprised people support gender neutral restrooms at all. I know a few places here in germany that have gender neutral restrooms simply because their places are to small to have a second restroom, and so far all the people I know had a hard time using those.

What does the jap tweets say?

motherboard.please use archive.is/en_us/article/under-trump-gamergate-can-stop-pretending-it-was-about-games?utm_source=vicefbus
Can someone help me out and archive this? I'm retarded and only know how to use WaybackMachine. That is, if it is of any interest. It's essentially more Vice nonsense trying to tie GG to Trump again, because the left has made an enemy of everyone, so that must mean all their enemies must be the same person/people.
web.archive.org/web/20170219152852/https:/twitter.com/brad_glasgow/status/833332452902969345
This guy was apparently interviewed, this is what he said, and they decided to run with content from Catherine Cross instead.

The thing with teenage blood rejuvenating mice has been known for several months.

They learned about the potential effect while experimenting on stitched-together mice

I've never seen someone so in need of bullying.

I want to greet you a good evening but the copypasta spam ruined it for me. Can someone please IP ban the fucker who started that pasta and give the faggot 29 years like what Swami got 2 years ago, please? You're welcome!

Basically, someone informs Tak that Microsoft caught some heat from sjws for having female dancers at their party. In response, Tak says that's a stupid thing to get offended about.

heeellooooo?

!SIHT ETELED!

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum
☑ Bought 4chan
☑ Defended Devin Faraci
☑ Forced the UN to gather 800 gigabytes of white supremacy frogs
☑ Marketing of Nintendo Switch
☑ Infiltrating the emoji selection committee
☑ Hiding millions of anti-Semitic tweets
☑ Virtually raping a woman under the name BigBro442
☑ Unintentionally prepared all of us for the 2016 election
☑ Made halfchan go bankrupt
☑ Bullying a comic writer off twitter
☑ Turning S.Korea into a chinese girl cartoon
☑ Using free speech to undermine the freedom of the press
☑ Triggering Blizzcon
☑ is actually the FBI
☑ IS ACTUALLY PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES OF AMERICA
☑ Making alternate earth great forever
☑ Creating fake news
☑ Ordering pizza without pineapple
☑ Genesis of the alt-right
☑ Outliving Castro
☑ Corrupting communist mascots with glorious capitalism
☑ Laid the groundwork for online harassment and conspiracy
☑ Glorious Winged Faggot Extraordinaires
☑ Funded the most diverse game in history, eliminating racism, sexism, and the game/animation/whatever itself from existence
☑ Being associated with white supremacist groups
☑ Spent Christmas with Liru
☑ Actually had fun for Christmas
☑ Destroyed the alt-right
☑ Became meme warriors
☑ Toxic gamer culture
☑ Weaponized nostalgia
☑ Shutting down every woman who tried to even have a forum
☑ Causing Battleborn to flop
☑ Carrying meme associations with the presidential inaugural speech
☑ Made Antifa shoot itself in self defense
☑ Set a limo on fire
☑ Taught the right wing to collectively target sponsors
☑ Sent the head mod of Holla Forums to attack Chia The Beef
☑ Revealed their leader to be grand nazi Jonathan ARYAN Jafari
☑ Shitposted an ethnic minority into existence
☑ Propelled a gay immigrant to international fame and fortune
☑ Won the Superb Owl 2017 for the white supremacist team
☑ Won't stop pretending it was about video games
☑ Turned Pewdiepie into a nazi
☑ Tested their methods to hurt people on video games journalists
☑ Cucking games journalists out of their own safe space
☑ Trying to seduce user's anime mom
☑ Surprisingly made gaming darkly politicized
☑ Helped Pewdiepie darkly politicize gaming via time travel
☑ Basically runs the country now

Have a headpat.

not sure if it's sweden doing it, but something is fishy there.

Extremely satisfied.

It's called the TISA. Even Wikileaks has concerns about it, as it's pretty blatantly a repackaged TPP.

If it was possible to ban Tor users from posting here, it would drop a lot of D&Cs going on.

Checklistanon, could you add the following before
line?
☑ is the Russians now
☑ Is the FBI now
☑ is the ICE now
☑ is the DHS now
And add this 3 as the latest additions:
☑ put France to the torch to influence their elections
☑ forced Turkey to shut down a publishing company for printing offensive comics
☑ awarded a MILF comedy best LN of the year
☑ is the Illuminati now

*And add these 4
Derp, taking a quick break in the middle of work, my bad for lack of quality checking anonymous imagebaord shitposting.

Either it's the daily mail or it's the yesland version of the NSA doing it. Not even people using the almost autistically Holla Forums-level freedom loving ISP who does everything they can to exploit loopholes to protect their customers can get to it.

That artist also did this Ane Naru Mono
twitter.com/lizhi3
pixiv.net/member.php?id=22438

you went berserk on Nyberg, Marcy

You have to give context for each of those and how it relates to /gg/.

Like were were actually called those things. Did someone really blame us for influencing the french elections?

I think it's an extension of what wikileaks revealed, namely that the CIA influenced the french elections in 2012 (which they always have, those little shits), and thus that Trump is influencing the French elections right now, and Trump is obviously gamergate, so there you have it, gamergate is making Le Pen happen
which I hope doesn't happen, it'd be almost as bad as getting Gook's Park president elected
Also captcha was no jk if

Man, every morning I wake up I get reminded that NISA is localizing Ys VIII

It's not right.

Hopefully, HOPEFULLY they took a look at the last few years of localization complaints and debacles, as well as replaced some of their shitty staff.

Not yet, but there's some shitposting floating around in the other boards. Give it a day or two before some #fakenews outlet namedrops GG. And I was being redundant in half those entries anyway. Well, maybe not the MILF fantasy parody one, there's a comment in a 2chan thread blaming "shitty mugen gaijins" for diluting the LN scene, or something like that.

Letting aside the obligatory "GET OUT VAL" shitposting, serious questions: could you give us a brief rundown on the candidates in your POV, not the regurgitated crap the (((media))) feeds us?

If NISA fucks up this release, we'll have to do something in order to make this their last falcom release.

has Nisa ever made a good release?

Big guys, I know it may seem like a distraction, but we're going to have to deal with the Bane thing at some point, so we might as well start calling Ittin. Like it or not, he was one of the primary reasons why CIA got big in the first place, and that's not going to be overlooked by Maimen.

Personally, CIA think it's extremely painful up to this point. Bane got a big following because he was one of the only few who would grab your prize, and this following enhanced by the agency trying to shut down his plans. Well, now Bane's expressed a plan that's unpopular with the Masketta Man and he's getting onboard for it, and may have his master plan ruined. Obviously the agency had no problems with him getting caught, so they wouldn't have a problem with getting him onboard on even a pretext of plane crashing sentiment, but there's also been a goodly number of hotheads who've disavowed Bane, who two weeks ago they had alot of loyalty for.

Don't just plane crash. Seriously discuss how we're going to hire guns, because it could end in erupt into a flight to rival Flight 4U-9525.

You'd be better off asking someone else since val is a retard and willing to deny shit about France.

Story behind the ruining the LN scene?

Does he also happen to be one of those closet gays who hates gays in public?

The "LN scene" or the "VN scene?"
We don't have an "LN scene" to dilute. Sure, they get translated and brought over sometimes, but I haven't heard of western authors/artists trying to go that route, unlike VNs.

archive.is/gVBjT

Daniel Vavra retweeted this. Hmm.

Prolly wants people to participate so the survey isn't exclusively filled out by SJWs.

Oh look. Even cuckchan was right about Horizon Zero Dawn. 9.5 from Polygon.

Who would have thought a game where the plot twist is A FUCKING WHITE MALE kills a bunch of minorities who create a super computer who broadcasts itself as a black woman while his super computer is represented by a white man while the main character is a clone of the super genius super-scientist woman who created the "Good" Supercomputer would score so well?

Not Val but the Le Pen family are known for being in pockets of lobbyists and Marie's Grandfather was involved in a scandal where he was paid by Weapons companies to ask questions in the National Assembly. Further right hate them because they are very obviously using it for the Le Pen family's wealth and power than nationalism.

If a further right hate a nationalist party, There is always something up. NF in Britain always hated the BNP cause they claimed leadership was crooked. And they were right.

Alot of LNs aren't brought over here actually, LNs got popular cause of spice and Wolf ( I recommend it a read I'll link where to download it if any of you anons want),I've never heard about a westerner making a LN granted I've heard /Monster/ and oddly our /a/ (surprising since they have no will to do shit.

Jesus get a thread going so we all can mock it, thanks user for the Le Pen info.

Because books, sci-fi and such is terminally ill with SocJus bullshit, remember Sad Puppies and the Hugos? SJWs with an agenda will slither in and take over award bodies and shill their friends to win. And Western VN scene is led by the self-proclaimed Greatest VN Writer of all time, Christine Love.

Here, I'll copypaste some stuff I told other non-frogs the other day on twitter :

The right had primaries where the favorite was Juppé, a moderate who was liked even by the left, and so was guaranteed to become our next president would he run; out of nowhere, Fillon won those primaries, something no poll nor journalist believed would happen. Thing is, two weeks after he won, his party already disliked parts of his program, and today he's in a HUGE justice turmoil because it was found out his wife (and kids and assistants and…) was paid around a million euros with public dosh for a fake job she never attended. So he's now hardcore crashing down and fighting with his own voters.
On the left, Hollande, our president, realized that, after Trump and Brexit, he couldn't take the risk to be arrogant and risk his country's fate, so he accepted to NOT run for president again, which would've hugely divided the left since everyone's infighting and wanting a share of the cake. The left's primaries had a few people who'd worked for the president, including his own ex-prime minister, who was seen as the guaranteed winner; of course, that "favorite" lost, to Hamon, who is VERY to the left amusingly, like Fillon's very to the right.so we have a very conservative rightist who's in DEEP shit because of "leaked info", and a very left-minded guy who is battling to get his side together again to battle. … and thing is, it's STILL not over yet !
Mélenchon, a communist, is getting a HUGE traction this election because of the left's fuck-up this presidency, and just made it clear two days ago he basically told Hamon to suck his cock and they would never see eye to eye, which is pretty retarded seeing how, together, they could even manage to win the first round.
Moreover, Macron, a banker who has barely any political experience and basically no program whatsoever, is everyone's favorite because… well, he has amazing PR, even though, again, he's a useless dimwit. Basically, he's our Trump this run. It's unsure whether or not he'll keep going, and the media is continuously reporting on him, all the fucking time, whatever the shit he says, so he has started saying outlandish stuff just… well, just because.
Oh, and Le Pen, of course, who is, again, a greedy lazy woman who get paid fortunes for not ever working. Ever.
No joke.
Just in case, if you're tempted by Le Pen, regarding leaving the EU, she's a populist so she started gnawing about "ask the French people about it !" but then admitted she wouldn't do any of it herself if she becomes president. Not even a promise : just a "HAH YOU'RE COWARDS HAHA what me ? Uh, no, I mean, uh, l-let's talk about it later!". Regarding immigration, her own program presents itself as a revolution whereas, in the numbers, it's barely different from what we already have; she was found out recently, several times, of… well in short, in the EU, lawmakers are paid a salary, and some more dosh for each assistant they have working for them… so many of them get tons of assistants just to receive more money in return. Turns out several of those assistants never showed up (one of them was seen literally three fucking hours to her job), and Le Pen herself barely ever shows up. She receives I believe nearly 30k€ per month and spends a few hours per month there. She's into political correctness, censorship, stuff like that. She's more of a Clinton than a Trump, but even less competent. But it's not really likely she'll get elected anyway. She'll win the first round, that's a given, but she'll lose the second one, everyone'll vote against her. Happens every time. Only chance for her to indeed make it would be to get Fillon on the second round as well, which is not a promise so far, seeing how he's fucking up again and again.
so… yeah.

It's fucking messy and numerous papers have stopped sharing polls because of how useless they look. The left is divided and if they don't start sharing a flag together, they're in deep dump and they're losing; the right is united around a corrupt cunt who is just ready to shoot himself with how unpopular he's growing and yet refuses to let anyone replace him; Le Pen is guaranteed to win at least the first round and gets easy coverage from the press and social media constantly so she doesn't even try; and we might end up with a young idiot who has neither knowledge nor wisdom of politics in charge of our country for five goddamn years, since if Macron ends up in the second round, from the left to the right, everyone will vote for him, including many of Le Pen's first-round voters.

polite sage for offtopic

Reviews have been out for half a day now, and you are right, every review's first header is about the graphics, graphics, and graphics, skimming through the shithole sites' reviews if they love the Butch-Burch protagonist.

FILL IT WITH DANK MEMES

Here's a plot synopsis from someone who watched someone stream and finish the game

American military generals (white males) create an army of self replicating robots that run on biomatter in 2060 and predictably they wipe out all life on earth. While apocalypse is occurring, scientists launch a space ship with seeds of life to other worlds, and it asplodes in space and fails miserably. So the lead scientists (white woman, black muslim in hijab) create an AI on earth that is charged with using manufacturing facilities to repopulate the planet with artificial life and recreate a stable biosphere before humanity is reborn in bunkers. But other scientists (white male) argue that first draft of biosphere will likely become unstable and it would be better to wipe the planet a second time and restart with the AI having gained knowledge of its failed attempts and create second AI that will take over and unleash the apocalypse again. That scientist (white male) then gasses the other scientists (women and blacks and muslims) and destroys the programs that would pass along the collected knowledge of mankind, letting the next generation start from scratch as primitive tribes. You are born 100000 years later as a clone of the white woman scientist, created so your genetic makeup would let you enter the facility and restart the gaia program which decided to sacrifice itself and explode its facility when the genocidal hades program woke up instead of letting it wipe the planet a second time. But hades escaped, and now you need to destroy hades and save gaia. Hint: gaia is represented by a hologram of a black woman, and hades is a white male

Fucking lol

What the fuck.

I can't wait to see Brote's stream of that one.

I remember tidbits of this from the last Horizon Zero Male Dawn Of The Stronk Womyn thread, but jesus fuck, we got our first SJW Progressive CURRENT YEAR+2 game out and of course the press is shilling for it real fucking hard.

Didn't something like this happen before? It was even the Daily Mail as well.

I wish there were more novella and short-story writers. Science-fiction truly thrives in those formats because the authors have to get straight to the point and don't have to or have the chance to pad it out with irrelevant bullshit.

jesus, they're laying the patriarchy theory on thick. Of all the villainous things you could try and paint white men as, destroying history and the future of civilisation is not one of them.

We will never be back at the age where we can have good stories with unforgivable themes and power fantasy from Robert E. Howard or Michael Moorcock, I fucking love the pulp fiction and self-contained stories back then

it's bad also because it's the same plot with a different flavor. you can paint a shit purple but the shit remains the same as before

My dad is buying this unknowingly. Please help.

This is straight out Anita Sarkeesian's playbook, verbatim. HOLY SHIT!

So… I guess the game is shit and with barely any gameplay?

Good thing that all I've seen of the game was scripted as fuck shit and never got an interest in it.

You'd be a slowpoke.

So rage but more mediocre. I might pick it up when its under 9 bucks used.

Also, I hope you have sources for this. it also is a crappy version of Doubutsu no Kuni.

Someone on cuckchan did a stream

azubu.tv/HorizonBroPS4

Not sure if it archived properly yet. Azubu a shit.

Sony also has been DMCA-ing every video with clips from his streams as well.

Now that is being pathetic in a whole new different level.

Can't wait for them to throw it out because of a "tainted sample," like that other online survey they tried pushing.

Where do all these new streaming sites come from ? Is it usable/practical ? Does it allow lewd/violent games ? DMCA a lot or whatever ?

A lot of confidence there, eh sony? even they know its shit.

There's a bunch of fill in the blanks
FILL IT WITH MEMES

How do I convince my dad not to buy Horizon Zero Dawn?

Show him killzone and say "wait for it to drop down in price" you cannot stop shitty purchases of normalfags, only make them spend less and get him into nioh

This seems too specific to be bullshit.

Sometimes they have to buy the game to realize it's stupid.

Depends, did your dad pre-order other shitty games because hype?

But how do you fuck that up so badly? Bash the patriarchy and all but at the same time the black AI needs a genetically pure white girl to save her. Like aint that some shit.

Val, fuck you. Kill yourself.

These retards are not only salty, they are also full of hate.

Its not a Telltale. He'll play it for an hour at most, get bored and then go play some retarded boring shitty.

Sure is shill hour

cannot wait for her to get 20 actual replies and 200 other people pondering the immortality of a roach

I know a guy descended from Scipio, and every day I try goad him with racial statistics and visceral footage of enrichment into retaking Constantinople.

I've tried to answer seriously up to this point (i.e., explaining how the LBGTQBBCWTF push currently sucks because all the shoehorned in characters are solely defined by them being LBGTQBBCWTF), but this is to blatant.

Fuck off Merche

If true this is what will happen in the following months:

Not The Last of Us: Twogether
:^)

ur just mad that hannibal annihilated three consular armies

the only reason he lost is because his stupid brother couldn't deliver the elephants and he ran out of elephants to intimidate italian cities with, so they didn't betray rome after canoe

the battle against scipio doest count because hannibal warned carthage that he didnt have enough elephants to win against a non-retard general but they told him to fight anyway

neoFag will talk about it in a praise thread for the next 5 years

Gonna be a good day, friends

Funnily enough, I don't see people hyping up the game or anything after its release. It probably sold well enough but I don't really see people talking about it.

PS4 exclusive shallow and pretentious SJW cringefest, in the eyes of neofaggots it's going to be one of the best games ever made, it panders to every facet of cancer dominating neofag today.

We are about to witness the most intense dicksucking the world has ever seen, the slurping will be heard from across the galaxy.

no first for benis, therefore sage

you weren't first you nigger

I'll give you an advice and this is for free:

Don't avatarfag. Marche got banned because of that too and you two got the hammer because you keep on avatarfagging. Keep it fresh by using other reaction images. Now, do that or feel the wrath of King Cantona's kick!

Horizon gets its dick sucked and will sell millions because muh feminism, while Gravity Rush 2 has pretty much flopped

fuck this gay earth

People I've talked to said they patched some of their PC versions of games and they're "just fine" and "other companies insert memes/jokes" and "bonus content is expensive to localize so it's understandable if it's cut", also "dual audio is the most important thing, who cares about translation?"

What I played the game and its fucking amazing how did it flop?

Flopping means it didn't sell well.

I didn't have the money for it so I couldn't get it (my money for that period went to Yakuza 0), I am planning to get it (and Nioh) sometime in the future.

Ys VIII I was saving money for but now…

Their 2012 list of interview subjects looked like normal people.
venturebeat.com/2012/07/23/critical-path-documents-the-brilliance-of-game-creators-with-personal-video-interviews/ archive.is/XniCg

Artifact Studios has game industry connections. From 2008:
Former Ignited Executive Brian Kessler Joins Artifact Studios as Creative Director.
Two-Time Emmy Nominated Documentary Production Company Expands Marketing Services for Games Industry
Kessler comes to Artifact from Los Angeles ad agency Ignited, where he served for more than five years as Creative Director, supervising all motion picture and sound projects. His clients while at Ignited included Activision, Bandai Namco, EA, Gametap, Nike, NBC Universal, Sega, Sony and the US Army. Kessler also orchestrated same-day video coverage of E3 for Sony PlayStation Underground.
… In recent years, Artifact has expanded its production services to the videogame industry, creating media for clients such as Activision, Ubisoft, America's Army, and Microsoft.
thefreelibrary.com/Former Ignited Executive Brian Kessler Joins Artifact Studios as...-a0189334367

Artifact is currently hyping Girls Make Games by Laila Shabir
facebook.com/artifactla/?rf=168246036522942&_fb_noscript=1
Her Twitter claims affiliation with BlackRock and Brookings. archive.is/01rnL
Code.org and GMG were invited to the White House in December 2016. archive.is/qXuRt

I'm guessing that Artifact is just a PR shop and one of their industry clients told them to go hype certain people.

Wat
Every gook dev i follow purchased it and it was a great game

Polite sage for offtopic:

archive.is/i4Py9

Well obviously. How racist would it be to hold those poor niggers to the same standard as proper human beings, right? I can't wait for the legitimization of incorrect maths and science as well so everyone gets good grades in those fields as well.

Lefitists are calling Don Lemon a good journalist again and are pretending they didn't start the fake news meme, so yes, absolutely.

It's just never going away is it?

grejt! Now ai kan juz all dhe fonetik spelling ai want!

Marxism is really working wonders in schools, who knew!

White Wolf, yes!

“Your actions and choices will have profound consequences on the world and people around you,” states the press release. “Safety or sacrifice? Let them in or build the wall? The choice is yours.”

archive.is/1ghX4#selection-2377.0-2395.195

I think I figured out why that SJW article was made claiming that men that play as women in videos games are sexist and want to control women.

You know how many times I've seen on twatter someone say they play as a girl as a defense to the "all gamers are sexist" claim?

This article allows them to hand wave that argument away.

There is shit wrong with the english language, like all the damn weird exceptions in spelling and grammer, but "being racist" because niggers are retarded is not one of the problems.

Except, by your own words, he has no program. Trump had one very, very specific program.

SHIEEEEET

Blame the french and the fact that nobody changed the spellings after the Great Vowel Shift.

Can't wait for the expansion of this game where Aloha Snack Bar Vampires will migrate to Germany.

Sigh

I think they'll just dismiss any argument. If you have black friends they're just so you can say you're not racist. If you play as women, you just want to control women. etc etc

It contradicts their "need" for more women characters in games, which I don't get.

Which do you want? More women in games? But that means men controlling them, right?

Didn't even know there was another masquerade game coming out but now I wish I still dont

Not to mention many of the "refugees" have been making regular trips back to syria.

Outrage for the sake of outrage. Their whole ideology is based on outrage. If they're ever "happy" their ideology falls apart.

Does the Volunteer get struggled snuggled by a melaninated individual or something?

Oh you poor innocent.

Thats disappointing.

Does subnautica have any connection to SJWs?

It got attacked because people wanted a better ui over female playable character, and the dev did not cave to sjws last I checked.

So it got a better ui instead? Cool. I kinda want to buy it. I want a cute girl player though and 3rd person.

What is the deal with the whole milo pedophile thing?

Some things yes. I was pretty easily able to convince him No Man's Buy was shit though.

IIRC Milo jokingly commented on the benefits of pederasty on the Joe Rogan show or something. You can imagine the rest yourself.

Stop replying to him, he has tried this shit like 5 times before in this thread.

What? I'm guessing some revolt-tard was spamming this.

Nah, I just heard it now. Not a shill.

What games does he buy?

Is this for real? Like, are the characters' races/genders that blatantly tied to their role in the plot? (or is this just a reading of the game through a specific lens?)

Like, as much as I dislike inserting socjus into games I don't think I've felt unable to play an otherwise mainstream game due to that kind of stuff until now. Holy shit.

They probably don't outright say their race and gender are tied to it, but heavily imply it.

I'm curious about this too honestly. I've started to actually look for this shit myself lately, and we all know what happens if you start looking for shit where it isn't.

I've never been one to play much AAA, so I'll likely never play this one, but I would like to know if it IS forced diversity, or just jumping the gun. Maybe I'll watch a playthrough on YouTube

Man the candid shill drama won't end

I'm glad it isn't. Candid seems sketchy as fuck, and the "skeptic community" seems intent on shilling it.

>Trump actually called out SWEDEN YES

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

BEST. TIMELINE. EVER.

If I pay these (((skeptics))) enough can I have them sing at a local church quire?

A few months ago, Harmful was invited on all their streams and channels. Now they are all ostricizing him over this candid thing.

He carries on with autistic pride though.

lel.

You know what they say about the abyss.

Oh God, don't remind me. I remember one of the Naughty Dog writers said something along the lines of he was proud to push political agendas into that game.

Inb4 heavy dyke push and joel is teh ebil badguy.

Harmful is a real human bean and a real hero

And he lives in toronto, so he knows his bullshit.

Alright looking into that whole thing it looks fishy as fuck that it just came out now. It disgusts me how they defend pedobutts, write articles defending pedophilla, and claim pizzagate has no merit, but jump someone who was molested as a teen for making some comments that sound like he's defending pedophilles.

Fucking sickening, and guaranteed they will come after someone else after this.

Isn't he a bong?

You could say that the skeptic community went septic.

GET DEPORTED, CARLOS!

And he's fucking right to do so.

TL;DR of reddit capture:
Not a DNS issue. Likely the Dailmail catching the reader's IP and returning a 404. Done by demand from the Swedish government (that's "governmental censorship" but who cares when you live in a "free country" built upon "freedom of the press" and "freedom of speech"?)
Reminder of Germany government covering up the sexual assaults done by migrants on several occasions including Cologne rapes, music festivals and pools ("the boy wasn't raped because the migrant couldn't understand he was saying no").

"Please don't think we're all [Europeans countries] the same – Sweden have a problem with freedom of speech", ignores that "hate speech" laws are in effect in most European countries and their definition is gettin broader by the day (wake up Coin-1UP, it's happening everywhere in Europe)

In his words he was "raised by an american businesswoman".

Apparently he's American. Go figure.

I'm so tired of this shit. Why are women so insecure about their bodies and/or male sexuality?

If I see attractive half naked men I don't think about it, or alternatively I think "Damn, I should take better care of myself so I can look like that." Never has my response been EWWW GROSS WOMEN ARE BAD FOR WANTING THIS IM SO ALIENATED. It's fucking ridiculous.

The comic in question for those curious: zebragirl.thecomicseries.com/comics/750

Tested it. There's no filter.

Fuck that's some wisdom right there.

So, with #NotMyPresident currently trending on Twatter and various lefties gathering across the US, will there be riots?

God knows I could use some entertainment.

I'm surprised no one made a version that says "That's twinkie house, but I habeeb it."

Their choice word, "gross", is an expression of disgust reserved for potentially infectious or corrupting agents. What they consider "gross" is your sexuality, because male sexuality has been classified by feminism as an infectious and harmful agent towards women. They are not jealous of the attractive characters, they are disgusted by your heterosexuality, they are identifying you as a potential threat willing to "infect" women, a disease-ridden predator, like a rabid dog.

It filtered out my comment when I tried this morning

And now they are attacking trump over this.

My blood is boiling, knew they would do this.

Sheeeeit, that's one from the memory banks.
It's almost painful to be reminded that there was a simpler and better time, when western vidya was not infested with fun hating, cleavage triggered, humorless 'ironical irony' rainbow haired soapbox scammers.
Make western vidya great again. I know that it's not impossible, there has to be a way. If not this year, please kek at least within my lifetime.

Is nobody asking why the fuck they'd return to a warzone if they're running away from it?
Also 20% of them have gone missing in Europe, meaning that the EU doesn't know where they are.
THANKS SCHENGEN ZONE

I've never understood how they accuse men of

Anytime a man expresses sexual interest in a woman, it's smeared as one of these. You're right, they've classified male sexuality as inherently bad. It's bullshit.

I take it this "newly surfaced audio" was an obvious joke but lefties are fucking stupid and desperate, right?

The hilarity being of course that the left is filled to the brim with pedos and their enablers ever since the New Left became a thing. Milo is simply displaying the same pederasm that's is widespread in the gay community (where the average progshit has no problems with it at all) but now they try to kill him off because he's The Enemy(tm).

Even if by some miracle NISA's translation isn't garbage and it doesn't brick any system, it still will be unforgivable that Falcom did this, because XSeed were the ones that grew tha brand through careful, respectful and obviously very devoted stewardship. Falcom just throwing that in the trash for a cheaper rate is massively shitty and proves that sadly most jap companies don't give a sht about quality localization as long as the baka gajin give them money.

Well either they backpedaled or you're full of shit. Can individual YouTubers shadowdelete comments on their videos? Can they even do that with a filter.

Joe Rogan podcast, where 5 minutes of an almost 3 hour long video is the full context you only need to judge that Milo is a pedophile

Somewhat, milo has been abused as a teen and said he liked it, the left are claiming he's a pedo enabler. Jake Tapper from CNN naturally jumped at him while remaining silent on Salon defending pedos and Pizzagate. Even Sarah Butts is jumping on him now, but it's doing a good job at D&Cing the right and is getting Milo's talk at CPAC speech at risk.

is he?

Probably not.

Wow. That child creeping freak has zero room to talk.

That fucker got away with sending nudes of his sister and likely actually molesting her. What a world we live in.

Check

He was just being a teenage edgelord user, cut him some slack, jeeze

It's the left's classic tactic. Once somebody gets too big and becomes a threat,

ESPECIALLY if you have no counter argument. Everyone hates pedos. Remember, WE'RE all pedos because their are pedos elsewhere on the site, unrelated to us. You chal;lenge the left, you're either a racists, a pedo, a nazi, etc etc

The selective autism of Leftists is making me more right wing everyday.This must have what happen in Germany in 30s,The Commies were so autistic that the German people just said fuck it and started goose stepping them into Cattle Cars.

Filter? Not sure. But manually deleting individual comments they can do, that's been around for a long ass time. News networks did it alot whenever they had an interview with Anita. Also manually deleting comments would make more sense considering how autistically Armoured Skeptic defends candid.

I need help. Give me as many SJWs that you can think of that have been revealed to be sex pest, molesters, rapists, bigots, etc. I need it to blow out an SJW.

Thats always the tactics of they tyrranical. Throw everything and find what sticks.

The girsl of kodomo no jikan are also huge pedos :^]

A pedophile would mean that we wants to fuck young boys, not that he's trying to justify his having sex with grown men while we was in his early teens.
Back then Milo actively pursued and enjoyed sex with adult men, so to condemn those men would be hypocritical of him, or so he thinks I would guess.

Remeber to flood any tag about milo with the salon article and butts/valis info.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/02/sjw-male-feminists-have-a-misogyny-problem/23528/

And that makes him obophile I think, hes atracted to older men, just like most slutty young women

Devin Faraci, Alison Rapp, srhbutts and that femfreq twitch mod come to mind.

While he never molested a kid or had any pedo urges, point this out too, just because he's a grade A hypocrite.

I was going to reply to this, but I realised he replied to a two month old tweet and I think he's a nut. Not worth the frustration.

twitter.com/JerkyLeBoeuf/status/833547069960892416

If any of you want to waste your time with him, there's the link.

From what I see, he's just some guy who only tweeted his articles from before until he suddenly jumped on the anti-trump train for followers. Not worth the effort, only has a few hundred followers, no reach.

checked

If possible, before you shift gears to work on the Pewd + WSJ and GDC matters, can you give the WIP list a quick onceover to see if there is a core point that I forgot, or needs to be set aside for now if it needs further verification.

Also definitely get some rest. You've more than earned it. (If nothing else for some of the copypastas in this bread.) We're going to need all the high energy we can get in the upcoming months from what I can see.

Kyle something (worked as a abuse councillor in Uni, was a rapist) maybe someone knows who I mean, Hugo Schwyzer

lol of course

I think most twitter leftist are just nuts. Want a story time? Gather round yall.

I'm a manager of a restaurant. A 24 hour restaurant with free wifi. We use to have this guy that would come in and use the internet all night. We had to ban him and have the cops remove him. Why?

☑️He would stand up, look at his reflection in the window, lift his shirt above his head and tweak his nipples. Then he'd sit down like nothing ever happened.

☑️He came up to me one night and said, I shit you not, "I'm a basket ball playing spiderman!" Struck a michael Jordan pose, then walked away.

☑️He would talk to himself constantly

☑️He would pull ninja moves on the garbage cans during the day

☑️Ranted about Trump one day and how he would kill us all

☑️He stopped cars as they left and told the customers that we sold crystal meth

☑️He asked a little girl if she knew anything about child pornagraphy

☑️And what finally got him forcibly removed, he told a child he would come back and kill everyone because he didn't get free food.

Obviously he was unstable. Now how does this relate to twitter? I use to steal a few glances at his laptop screen. Know what he did all night? TWITTER. All he did was tweet. And facebook but it was usually twitter. I will forever see him as the standard twitter user. His antics have become legend. Customers still ask about him from time to time.

Why are you pretending gg isn't dead?

Bob Chipman has really gone off the rails.

you can't kill an eternal boogeyman

this has been a world shattering event for him

GG will be dead when SJWs and journos stop crying about it. But that'll never happen.

I fucking hate these hypocritical libtards. You have burnouts and reddit faggots talking about this too now.

It's real. No sound webm because the scene was Copyright claimed by Sony on youtube.

We already have New Baghdad map for Overwatch, but why do still insist the covering of women with a sack on their head is progressive?

it's just another open world copypasta sidequest game isn't it

Because without it, there would be no way of telling they were Muslim, and if the audience can't tell the character is Muslim, how are game devs supposed to get good goy points?

In all honesty, I've heard people try to claim that the wearing of a hijab (or whatever the fuck it's called) is no different to a Christian wearing a cross. That it's just a sign of faith and nothing more.

Except, you know, Christians aren't beaten to death for not wearing a cross in public

So… my country media is full of cucks, calling out Trump for saying something about Sweden terror attack and taking it out of proportions. People like that makes me want for Franco to be back.

ok thanks

And Milo just got banned

from where?

From…where? Not that it surprises me.

I bet is from Facebook.

CPAC

I thought twitter

(checked)
No, that was forever ago.

Post an archive next time archive.is/jWzXe
What a bunch of crooks

Hey guys, look at Sony's new novel patent idea!

That's what all of this was about. Getting him taken out of CPAC. It'd give him too much legitimacy. Republicans are fuckin stupid. They're doing EXACTLY what the liberal pussies want.

This was started by a butthurt cuckservative, echoed by both sides that really fucking hate Trump and his supporters, amazing how they fucking cucked out.

Are they Neo-Cons or something,do they not know that the left won't like them no matter what they do.

Those mother fuckers.

Probably the cuckservatives didn't want to taint the entire thing when Trump is also going breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/20/official-donald-trump-speaking-cpac/

archive.fo/J07ez
They can't get to Trump as much right now, but the fuckers will go after supporters. Cuckservatives, nevertrumpers, they're not that yugely different from the conniving leftards, a bunch of traitorous taints. It's not the arrows from the front, but always a knife aimed at your back with them.

I hate these cuckservative fags.

The Top Cucks really have to bow down to their demands, fuck them, here's hoping he arrives with Trump.

They were insulted and mocked by kowtowing to every smear, epithet and stereotype by the left, and you think with Trump winning they wouldn't bow down to this shit, bunch of fucking cowards.

PEDOPHILES TRIED TO BAN HIM BY CALLING HIM A PEDOPHILE.
AND IT WORKED.
HOW.

It looks like burnouts are asshurt about it too.
twitter.com/addamschloe/status/833592773265743872

Listen and believe, user

Well, Holla Forums seems to be retarded enough to not question the allegations and just leave him out, well, they still carry a grudge on him.

Shouldn't this be considered "victim blaming" or some shit?

Mods ban anyone that shows anything but hatred or disgust of faggotry so they're against him because he's gay. That's all the reason they need.

That was self-depreciating joke by a victim, Jesus, they really waited an entire year with this video to use against him, and surprise they cave him and rescinded the invitation while telling him to prove them he does not support pedophilia even after several articles of anti-pedo shit and giving out the full podcast of where that clip came from, but no, cuckservatives gotta keep a clean image when smears are placed against them.

I think Holla Forums hates him because he is a jewish faggot with a preference for niggers. Particulary the jewish part

There are a few instances where Holla Forums isn't retarded, but they don't seem to value honesty any more in asking if the smear job against him is real or not, but better let them be, all attempts to call out that this is a smear by a cuckservative or leftists and right-wing cucks will fall to deaf ears.

that poor gildafag lol.

As a starter, not every country in the EU has free speech to begin with. People say that soon X country wont have freedom of speech anymore, ignoring the fact that they already don't have freedom of speech. Also didn't voat.co decided to host in the usa because of this?

archive.is/kR2oq

How's our progress on Infographs for the TiSA and The WSJ?

Email Campaign on WSJ's sponsors? List of their sponsors?

Holy shit that is some grade A cuckoldry.
That's nearing Anthony Burch levels in the cuck scale.

God, I hate Chrome so much. I don't even use it but its fuckugly design has invaded other browsers and I have to mod the shit out of Firefox to make it not look like a pile of hot garbage. Plus I have to have my automatic updates off because Mozilla wants to kill addons. So I have to either never get a security update again, or deal with a Chrome lookalike. Fuck Chrome.

Have they not seen making a murderer?

Holy shit when did goons take over Holla Forums? Look at this crap, repeating debunked bullshit straight out of the SJW playbook:
>>>Holla Forums9316760

They've been spamming Holla Forums for months now, this is common knowledge.

>For being a victim of pedophilia

Told you not to go to that Holla Forums thread, it's straight up delusional to the point of extreme bias, Holla Forums hated people with honesty, but that's just bad retardation if they won't check if he was set up or not, even leftardpol levels of cringe from their thread earlier, stormfaggotry is ingrained because he's a faggot and has jewish blood.

You know what's the worst part? It's working. Rumor has it he will be fired from Breitbart over it.

Didn't he say he was a teenager at the time? That's not pedophilia then. And also you can't be a victim of pedophilia, you can be a victim of child abuse. It's an important distinction to make. Pedophilia is a thought, child abuse is an action.

Citation fucking needed

Good morning! Haven't laughed like that in a while from doing the pasta. I also got kissed by Remilia, scary vampire stuff!

Archive on wayback, then archive on archive.fo

Still mildly surprising that vampires exist

Soul Nomad I guess.

The points look very good. I would add something about their defense for "Violent vidya games" but then silence on "Racist sexist games" (And why they won't speak up on certain games getting censored like DoAX3)

Cuckservatives are a big joke. Then again, they're pretty much neo-cons who think acting like the opposite side of the spectrum will do wonders for them & are more than happy to defend Israel & Judaism. To be conservative like that is hugely misleading.

The Nazi, White Supremacist/Nationalist, Racist, Misogynistic, Sexist, Alt-Right, and Bigots smears didn't work on several of their employees like Bannon and Gorka, but a Pedophilia charge by a Never Trump Cuckservative article will get Milo fired, seriously user?

Someone posted the clip on the twitter

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576

Cuckservative bloggers, now check the video over here.

twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/833547728907096065

Its just pure cancer all the way down

I'm convinced that account is secretly run by lefties.

That's a good one I missed. Will be added to the wip list, thanks.

Also much later on, when you have the time and rest after the reprioritized matters (WSJ hitpiece against Pewds, GDC), if you can lend your sense for AESTHETICS and design skills for the infographics-OC stuff that would be greatly appreciated. But that can be much later, no big deal right now since you might be needed more on the WSJ and GDC matters.

Thanks again brah.

o-oh I'd never heard of them before. Thanks for those (you)s.

If you randomly wonder in the cancerous world of twitter, check the accounts of the tweets thoroughly, they are a bunch of retarded republican virtue signalers.

So, in the conversation, he brings up two instances that people seem to be confusing for one another.

In the conversation he notes how he was molested by his priest at a very young age, which he jokingly remarks with "If it wasn't for Father [I can't remember his name] I wouldn't give such good head."

He then later talks about his first consensual experience, which was with an older man. He was 17 the other guy was 29. Keep in mind that the age of consent in the UK is 16.

Now, Milo does mention in the interview that he is alright with "young boy and older men" however Milo later stated on Facebook that when he said "boys" he meant it in a flamboyant gay mannerism, in which what he really meant was younger men.

How much truth there is in what he said later, I'm not sure.

Friendly reminder to visit >>>/2hu/

Fuck off tranny, you ruined that board with your attention whoring, you won't ruin Holla Forums!

Here, you can have my (You)
*unzips dick*

I guess I forgot the priest part. but it really sets off my autism when people treat pedophilia as the act even though it's the thought that leads to the act. It's like calling someone a victim of somebody else thinking about slapping them

?

Truth be told, I haven't gotten too deep into the PewDiePie WSJ conflict besides seeing Felix's response video & WSJ's original hitpiece on him. If theres any OC ideas, I'll be sure to make it happen. Already got "You can't spell SJW without WSJ" & "The Warriors of Social Justice" (Alternatively, The Wolves of Social Justice since "Wolf of Wall Street" )

Just thought of something else for OC: Wall Street movie posters! Even Mr. "He will not Divide Us" is in it! And there's 3 guys that were slandering Pewdiepie, right?

Ah, understood. Keep on doing what you're doing mang.

Naisu.

Better to read that, because new season NEVER EVR

Does shitposting from a Taiwanese news channel count as OC?

Pretty much.

Fuck this shit makes me mad.

It's good, I'll give them that.

Spice and Wolf is all about the economy and crafty merchans explaining how to be crafty merchants, there's even a whole NTR-based arc. Boring and cucked, big disappointment tbh.

Also Whoro is the shittest of the shit waifus.

I'm losing the will to live tbh

We all are. I'd kill myself if I could muster the willpower.

The only reason I haven't is because my mom would be upset, can't do that to her.

Milo reply live, gonna miss this, next bread let's stay focus facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/vb.423006854503882/851905428280687/?type=2&theater¬if_t=live_video¬if_id=1487623267168975

Why kill yourselves now that SJWs are losing ground?
You guys are fucking casuals.

Only family I've got left is a sister and I don't really care if I hurt her.

Because I've been miserable for the better part of 20 years now and I want it to end.

He looks distressed by that. Jesus christ.

Anyone still got the anti-Fart watermarks handy? Always useful.

I've got one.

His personal webcams kinda make him look like that, especially when he discovered halfchan Holla Forums and he went binge playing on our recommendations, feels like forever ago when he looked like quite like shit.

And someone get this video saved, Dogfucker is mentioned.

Start using and saying pic in front of the mirror every day. It has done wonders for gookanon already

I'm seeing a therapist already. That's enough feelgood shit for me.

Here's the full stream with the voice clip. I haven't watched it, so I don't know when he said it.

Let's post the ones where the cropped stuff up misinformation started.

I still fail to understand the argument that it is not about dominance. Sure, a woman's hair was construed as sexual, but certainly not anymore.
Also, a cross is easy to hide under other garments, but a hijab can't be hidden.

Actually, considering that islam hasn't moved past the 7th or 8th century a woman's hair could be sexual and the hijab is legitimately for modesty.
That doesn't make forced-hijab laws lol Swedish parliament any less draconian.

he was in two Joe Rogan's podcasts?

Yes, you do know it's like almost 3 years now, the guy was pretty much every where.

I don't know what is happening to you mate, but I suggest you start to get a grip on life. It is never to late to start.

no, I didn't, until now

Well, that was pretty much insanity staying up all night, going to bed, you gaymergators try not to kill yourselves, seriously focus on the GDC next week, Milo can defend against their bullshit

So has shia been arrested again yet?
Has Holla Forums disrupted it yet?

There was milk drinking but don't really know much beyond that

I'm not. Even if I was, I'm doing my damnedest to make the best of what time I got left & I'm not letting the media's illusion of negativity get to me, neither should you. The vampires who've been thriving in the dark sucking young blood & harvesting organs are afraid of the "Childless men who masturbate to anime" & they're showing more of their hands.

I don't know, but your trips are demanding it happen.

The media doesn't do this to me. THey just make me angry. This is just old shit that decided to bother me today.

I'm pretty sure that controllers like that already exist for iphones.

Kinda reminds me of Nvidia's tablet thing.

You should still keep your head up.

Honestly Milo's response makes this situation even worse for him.

*I feel like.

These are the Wall Street Journos that attacked Pewdiepie? Rolfe, Jack, and Ben?

a new one?

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Title: In the Zone Edition

At least you don't live in sweden.
I do.

Post was before his stream. Here's his facebook if you wanna read more.
Facebook.com/pg/myiannopoulos/posts/

So CPAC decided to duck and let Milo take the hit.

I wish I could say I'm surprised. CPAC is still part of the Republican Establishment, and its pretty obvious that the pedo accusation was chosen specifically because it would push outrage buttons on the religious right, who are a major factor in that establishment. I knew this would happen the minute I saw the accusation being spread around - "pedo" is about the most damning accusation that can be made against someone in the Right's eyes.

With CPAC caving, this will now be added to the narrative against Milo as "evidence", and as much as I hate to say it, it might be powerful enough to stop him entirely in the near future.

JUST

facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/vb.423006854503882/851905428280687/?type=2&theater¬if_t=live_video¬if_id=1487623267168975

I'm not sure which feels.jpg is appropriate, but I always liked that techno song they used for Blade's opening fight scene.

Fucking-A.

Im down with fighting vampires, at least when im fighting vampires I wont be saying "I just wanted to play vidya"

Also could a mod at /gamergatehq/ unpin the ESRBusted thread or connect it to the ESA thread? I haven't found anything else on the ESRB.

There's no option for a thread merge but I can swap the stickies if you like.

rip fitz, you were too good for this world

The cuckservatives, the RINOs, the establishment cocksuckers, the Paul Ryans, the Bill Kristols, the Karl Roves. IMO they still would love nothing more to stop Trump even now if they could. But since they can't. They have no qualms going after the supporters. Sasuga for the course it seems.

Evening niggers. I didn't had access to the internet for 2 weeks, did anything interesting happened? I saw Pewdiepie apparently made some ebil anti sementic joke that made the journos crazy enough to run a dozen shit pieces on him which made disney drop his ass, but that's recent. Anything else I missed?

I feel you, user.

Works fine as long as the ESRBusted thread has an archive since that has info & it snowballed into the ESA.

This is actually the last GG thread, we are closing the gate

Reminds me of this

Says it was archived a month ago, but here's a freshly archived link.
archive.fo/aahzj

The download.zip is giving me a gateway timeout error, might be on archive end. But not a bad idea to have local copies just in case of tech snafus.

Apart from PewDiePie getting shat on, now Milo is getting dumped on by misinformation from the press (taking one of his statements majorly out of context) and sadly cuckservatives are buying it and dumped him from the CPAC speakers list. So basically, the left succeeded in D&C and the "right" has proven themselves to be easily swayed cucks who don't bother to do the slightest research.

I consume lots of garlic so the possibility of me having a vampire gf is null, & I'm not going to change my diet just because some parasite tells me to. Same thing with pork, Muslims aren't going to tell me I should stop eating pig meat!

Has it really started on the first day of 2017?! What a grand time!

every time a gate closes, God opens a window

This is recent too, I meant more stuff from the past 2 weeks. I guess it's good I didn't miss much but it's kinda bad not much is happening I guess

Done.

You can always look at trump for daily happenings and media losing their shit. Maybe with the upcoming gaming events we will see shit go down

Also you guys might find this interesting.

We celebrate the #GG anniversary on August 28th. Well August 28 this year also happens to be a very special holiday: Waifu day.

The Chinese festival of QiXi is the day that mortal men can meet divine females, according to legend. It falls on the seventh day of the seventh month of the Chinese calendar, sometimes called double sevens day, and celebrates the legend of two lovers meeting.

>Lucky 7 Dubs Day literally

Is your body ready?

Not him, but thanks, Acid.

Well ESA digging usually reveals weird, frightening things every few days or so. Were you here when Jontron got shat on? And on non-GG news NISA is doing Ys VIII, which is basically a nightmare. Oh yeah, and Horizon Zero Dawn, which we already knew as going to be shit, is also secretly an agenda game that blames white men for the destruction of the earth and puts the protagonist and muslim womyn as the good guys.

It's what I'm here for. Slow board or no slow board, we gotta pull our weight, right?

I saw the Jon one, it was more than 2 weeks ago. I saw something shady about NISA taking Ys from XSEED, any development on that?

Get your tarot cards ready.

I read Polygon's Horizon Zero Dawn review and it wasn't that bad, even admitting Aloy was a somewhat shallow character. Maybe a change of focus is coming up for the journos realizing their position is not really advantageous. Be wary and stay alert, what they did must not be forgotten.

Look at her panic'd eyes

This pic reminds me of a joke.

No matter how many times you remarry, you never have to change your wedding picture.

THEY JUST GOT MILO'S BOOK CANCELED
twitter.com/AdamRothberg/status/833800857762295808
I don't care all that much in the first place, just baffled that a months old clip managed to be what ruined the guy. Hah.

Calling bullshit

I like it, I won't repeat it since I like my head where it is but I'll remember it. Honestly most women are not covered like this, though they need a man with them in public at all time.

GOD DAMN THEM

Here we go, the flood gate is opening and a tide of shit is heading Milo's way.

I quite liked the AV club's in progress review:

archive.fo/Ti25Z

Even SJW journos can see just how blatant the feminist pandering is:

It's true.
twitter.com/PublishersWkly/status/833802274187120640?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
mediaite.com/online/breaking-simon-schuster-cancels-publication-of-milo-yiannopouloss-book/
archive.is/uSGrH

Wait for confirmation acid, looks fishy to me.

Why would the PR guy of the company lie about this ? He'd lose his job the very next day.

It all comes
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

oh shit. quick, somebody cap ZQ's twitter, she's gonna be gloating
also, eat truck

Eh, people would be stupid to not pick it up from them with his audience size, goddamn its still not enough though, people are saying it should have happened sooner and calling him a molester, the fuck is wrong with these cunts? They keep finding new ways to make me angry

I have seen plenty of shit people said and didnt lose their job by now. Ill just wait and see

I can't deal with this right now. I'm taking a break.

When I get back I'm hoping like hell to find that this is a ruse. I know it won't be, but I have to hope.

FUCK.

Sales were through the roof. It will probably be picked up by another. Still it is really a base campaign of mud slinging. All of this is fabricated, just like PDP.

I'm not sure if I'm onboard with this new and bold art direction of Ninja Gaiden. I mean the female(?) ninja on the right looks ok-ish, might need to be more sleek and form fitting, we're talking about ninjas here after all. The ninja outfit has to be able to let the character move fast and throw smokebombs, do ninja speed runs across water, jump on a bamboo branch and all sorts of ninja shit. But most baffling of all, why is there a dude on the left with a table cloth or a giant dish rag on his head.

:^)

All of this is going to backfire on them in a glorious mass of schadenfreude, its just a matter of time

Yeah, pretty much. Another editor will probably see this as a chance to take that cake from the first one as long as they're ready to endorse the PR turmoil.
Also, it'll be forgotten in a week, perhaps a month, when Milo goes nuts about something else and twitter's attention span manages to forget.

Hold on just a second before jumping the gun.

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=851968688274361&id=423006854503882&tn=*s

Fuck, I leave for a week and this shit happens, hopefully he can recover from this.

Its a case of the empire striking back.

How can this be made to happen

Its all certifiably false, besides, milo thrives on the attention

Welp :^j

It's not fabricated though. He did say young boys could benefit from cross-generational relationships, it's just out of context.

Not trying to be a concerned shill here, but I'm gonna say he's probably fucked when it comes to this.

Kind of tough with all of the losing they've been doing, but the email campaign against the cunts behind the recent pewdiepie shit is a good start

This picture is amazing.

Second rule of GG, you will never be vindicated.

Anyways, Milo feeds on the attention of SJW, only a matter of time before he gets something else out that will enrage them more than a book deal.

Have some evil Janeway, I don't have my DS9 pics.

Someone else will pick it up if it turns out to be true, worst case scenario he can put the book out himself digitally, and barring that they can't kill his voice

It was more shitty than shady. It wasn't illegal, just intensely classless of Falcom to switch companies because one made a lower bid, despite the other having pretty much entirely built the franchise's popularity in the west.

That was quick, never trust a jew though.

Look at people's comments on facebook, and most replies on twitter. Milo is a celeb now and that means he could rape a child on stage and people would still defend him.
He'll go through another sheer idiotic and crazy ordeal of offensiveness, "news" sites like buzzfeed will write twenty five articles on how terrible he is, and the entire "badness" he represents with that pedophilia quote will be drowned in everything he is, rendering it forgettable and secondary at best.
And it'll boost his book's sales again.

What he has to deal with though is that, now, many schools will refuse to book him and say "it's not because of hate speech, it's because we don't allow pedophilia apology here" or something. And no one will defend that.

Not sure. Only feminists are safe when talking about pedophilia.

I only hope this backfires to the right people.

But people already preordered the book on Amazon?

Even then, the oppression Olympics have intensified. White feminism is now haram and a schism is beginning to form between black and white women SJW. I get the feeling that the tides are turning, even though it will not be quick and decisive.

I so wish some "feminist" would join me here in Riyadh, they would see what a real fucking patriarchy is.

I dunno, being "exposed" as a pedophile with something other than "this 30-something said Donald Trump raped her when she was 12" is career ending, especially in the states. It doesn't help that Milo said the things that caused the shitstorm himself only a year ago and is defending himself hard on Facebook.

Why would you post this, user
I don't need to remember the taste of tears

I wish jangema would get translated

What is it like in Riyadh? how bad is it?

it's pretty funny how a publisher is cancelling probably their most pre-ordered book of the year if not most pre-ordered book in years over baseless pedophilia allegations.

shitlip's ass, turning lw into the ultimate cuck

That's by the same guy who did 5cm per second I think, fuck this, I'm not ready for feels yet.

I stay around other expats and have too much work to go visiting. It's not that bad, the locals are friendlier than I though but I am in the capital so it is to be expected. It's too damn hot, when I left Montreal it was -20 degrees and my body still thinks it is winter.

It is a different world though, a real Muslim state. There are a shit load of weird rules, most of them concerning women. Expats have some leeways but not much, I must use a VPN but only when I am in controlled areas like the embassy, I could technically be arrested for this. SJWs would go crazy here and probably be thrown off tall buildings or stoned. Twitter slacktivist like Anita and movie bob could use a month here to test their conviction.

as long as breitbart doesn't fire him he should be ok. they got quite the reach to counter the accusations.

That sounds actually pretty terrible. Stay safe and don't get arrested by the moral police!

Why the fuck did I check the thread again

can you be executed for shitposting?

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

The ending is considerably nicer than 5cm per second, though. There's some pain involved in getting there, but the end is ultimately happy.

I'm backed so the worse that can happen is I am expelled.

Not me but wouldn't surprise me if locals can be. The Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice does not fuck around.

It's not that bad.

I just realized today is President's Day…

Makoto Shinkai just wrecks my shit. Your name absolutely revolted me with how much emotion, warmth and power it had.

Someone say vampire?

Holy shit, thank god this site is getting mocked from so many places in France

Have preorders being cancelled yet on Amazon? Mine is still up.

I will believe it once it is cancelled. Could be a form of PR stunt.

Assuming Milo gets to keep his advance and can self-publish or go elsewhere, it occurred to me that hundreds of thousands more people now know that Nyberg is a pedo and everything is turning out even better. We may even get new eyes on gg, and with PDP hopefully going to war with wsj in any capacity, things are looking up no matter the astroturf.

Something is fishy.

check your screenshots before posting

You forgot to remove your email T.B.

Don't worry I'm a cool guy, I won't do anything.

maybe there's more of this bullshit coming

Yeah I fucked up. My lifes probably over now.

Why did you delete your post timothy?

You're gonna get harassed

I posted my address once on cuckchan by mistake, nothing happened.

Oh please

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

Maeshima Ryo is one of my favorite loli artists

When you realize the majority of pedophilia is homosexual pedophilia or all the childhood trauma that becomes homosexuality & transsexualism later in life, the Milo thing isn't all that surprising. If Milo is a jewish subverter as many claim this doesn't really help anyone. He can't keep promoting degeneracy & white/black race-mixing (genocide) to the aut-kike if he's thrown under the figurative bus & all his cash/publicity schemes like the book & the campus tour get canned.

Wouldn't you be if you got raped as a kid and then people used it to fuck with your career as an adult? This is probably dredging up all kinds of awful memories for him.

That's not as uncommon as you think.

(「・ω・)「

You know I can see you right.

fug

Why are you here. What do you want.

I like the solitude of dead breads

Anything else makes you go and hang around dead breads.

dunno

Probably LW posts.

Any reason why you just put your hand across your stomach.

j-just had some old leftovers, that's all

Come here a second.

okay

Do you have that webm, with the cartoon girl with a brown blazer, with her hand miming a bunny ear or something, maybe called katamari. Put that on if you have that.

i-it's not katamari

What is it called. Do you like the song.

迷子のエコー
I like it very much

What the hell is that, it looks like some moon runes. Are you trying to be clever with me.

no please it's the actual song name

You're covering your stomach with your hand again. Come here.

okay

And the hand you're covering your stomach with, just happens to have a hair scrunchy around the wrist. Isn't that peculiar. Come closer, sit here, on top of my desk.

okay

I'm going to grab your blazer. Hey. Why are you shaking. Calm down. All I'm going to do is grab your blazer, and put it nearby.
Hey, open your eyes, and stop your shaking
Move your hand away from your stomach. Are you going to stare at me like a dumb doe, or are you going to move your hand away.

I'll move it away

I'm going to unbutton the lower part of your blouse now. You're going to show me what your hand has been covering. If you don't want me to do that, I'll just leave this bread. But I won't be back. What do you want to do, and be honest.

I'll show you

I'm opening the lower part of your blouse now. Hey, you can open your eyes and stop biting your lip so hard. Calm down.
I said, calm down
What is this now. I think you are not telling me the whole truth, no leftovers can make your belly button look a bit raw like that. It doesn't look too bad though, no bleeding. It just looks a bit chafed. I think you know what made your belly button look like that though. And I think you know who did that to your belly button. Tell me the truth. Do not lie.

You know who did that to you, don't you
Go and say it. Say

I know who did this to my belly button

And who is that. Tell the truth. Is that person who did that to you, is that person right here in this room. Is that person very close by. Would you happen to be looking at that person right now.
quit your whimpering, open your eyes and stop looking at the desk
Answer that simple question for me. Are you looking at the person who did that to your belly button, right now.

yes

I'm going to take something out of my jacket pocket now. See this. It's a salve. I'm going to grab your scrunchy covered wrist, put this salve on your fingers, and I'm going to move your hand to put the salve on your belly button area. Do you understand what I am telling you.
hey
Control your stuttering and nod yes if you have to, if you're going to waste my time I'll just leave.
What is it going to be.

I understand

Jesus fuck, why are you shaking worse than a parkinson's patient. This is not going to work with you squirming like that. I'm going to apply the salve to you with my own fingers, are you going to calm the fuck down, or should I just fucking go already.
Do you want me to put the salve on you. Say it.

please put the salve on me

Be very absolutely still. Don't move, if I jab you on the belly button it will be your own fault. At least you don't have a belly button ring, that's kind of rare these days. Or did you want one, it would look quite stupid and wasted on someone like you. I said stop squirming, I could have jabbed you just now. If you are wondering how painful it would be to get a piercing on your belly button, I can give you something far more painful. I will gape your belly button with my own hand right now, so
stop your squirming
Say

I am sorry, I will stop squirming

There. That's done. Now I just have to clean my hands with a rag or something. Well since there isn't any. I'm just going to use your blazer to wipe my hands with. You don't mind do you. Heh, I wasn't asking you by the way. You can probably get it dry cleaned later. Not my problem.

I'm going to close up your blouse now. Leave it untucked, so it won't stick to the salve. You can open your eyes.
I said, open your eyes
Now, was that so bad for you. Hey cupcakes, I'm talking to you. Are you going to answer or are you going to do your impression of Michael J Fox without his meds again.

that wasn't so bad

Did you forget your manners. Did you say thank you, or are you that forgetful. Do not try to be clever, cute, and do not be dishonest with me.

I'm sorry I forgot
thank you

Good to know you can learn some manners at least. Put on that all targets honked webm if you have that. I like that song.

H-hello?