Keep in mind if you have an IQ of 140 like I do, even people with 120-130 IQs come across to you like total retards

Keep in mind if you have an IQ of 140 like I do, even people with 120-130 IQs come across to you like total retards.

I have an IQ of 156.

I think you're a fucking moron.

what are your thetan levels though?

I have an IQ of 177. You look like ants to me.

wubbab lubba dub dub you retarddsss

Are you a liberalist?

If you have a high enough iq you realize iq is just part of ego (which is extremely harmful) and then undergo voluntary ego death that makes you brainlet again

t. Someone that has done so

No, I'm not a high IQ Nationalist.

I did this but I accidentally watched an episode of Rick and Morty and my conceited self from before ego death began to coexist with my new self simultaneously and he bullied the shit out of me for being a dumbass. I had to watch another few episodes of Rick and Morty until I was smart enough to chemically neuter the parts of my brain that dealt with my concept of self from stuff I found in the shed. Wubba lubba dub dub!

Pro tip: Your neutering didn't take.

What are some high IQ kinos?

IQ is a social construct.

Avoid the tv series. It's complete shit.

t. dumb nigger.

Watching a tap drip.
Spoon whittling.
Sitting on a bench by yourself.
Playing both sides in an internet argument.
Reading every religious text.
Self-surgery.
Pretending to be retarded so people leave you alone.
The mandela effect.
Wearing the same clothes every day until they fall apart.
Inventing your own food.
Learning to appreciate mold.
Masturbating in the woods.
Being racist, while hating other racists for being pleb tier about it.
Learning to appreciate grey, brown, and beige.
Contemplating the life of a berry.
Sending away the goblins with the power of faith.
Consulting the i-ching.
Collecting bottle caps.
Talking to cats.
Appreciating corporate logos.
Daydreaming until you forget who you really are.
Insulting people by accident.
Appreciating the texture of wood.
Feeling nostalgia for the womb.
Smiling at old people.

If you have an IQ of 140 you're supposed to say and type very few things because every word can hold 2 mistakes. You're a liar because your sentence is too long and you expressed an idea. The truly intelligent say nothing.

Guess that means you're a dumbass, huh?

what's it like being brainlets?

reading this thread is to reach nirvana.

Holy shit, THIS. Stupid people piss me off.

They definitely don't say anything on Holla Forums.

My IQ is -1000 IQ points of intelligence. I put the rest into buttcoin and now I just sit back and be rich.

you just blew my mind

My eyekyuu is over 90000!

Yeah well I can lick my own elbow, get fucked loser.

No man you're probably thinking of equal opportunity and human rights, those are social constructs.

Done.
Done.
Done.
Done.
Nope.
Done.
Done.
Done.
Done.
Done.
Nope.
Not yet, seems cool.
Done.
Done.
Done.

Done.
Did, but nope.
Done.
Done.
Done.
Done.
Done.
Done.
Nope, I think.
Done.

My IQ is 189. You literally cannot imagine what it's like to be so intellectually removed from the rest of the human race.

My IQ is so high the government kidnapped me from pre-school and trapped me in a secret orbital facily so the accidental by-products of my intellect wouldn't crash the global economy. Only thing I'm allowed to use my post-human intellect is shitposting anonymously and watching cartoons.

I have a PhD in theoretical physics, I work with Stephen Hawking yes, he's a body double, I also worked with the original guy and I have autism and I have a tested IQ of 207.

Don't ask me anything.