How the fuck do I level Kimahri

how the fuck do I level Kimahri

Best way is to make him a combination of Tidus and Auron.

Just do whatever
You don't need to minmax shit if you are just playing through the game and if you are gonna do end game content like super bosses, you'll pretty much have the full grid unlocked.
Kimahri is a shit character anyway.

Oh, but I do.

Yiff him.

Fine. I'm convinced. This is how you do it. Get to work.

I always make him go Auron's route.
Never hurts to have one more heavy hitter considering how much some of the battles can drag on.

Just level him up to the Gagazet fight and drop him right after. He's never needed after that point, and it makes cycling member out for experience less tedious.

hahahaha you are never going to need him for a single extra boss

What about that fight where you have to beat sin in like before it opens it's mouth? I stopped playing because of that fight.

Kimmy isn't beneficial to that fight at all. If you have at least two Aeons with overdrive - maybe three if you didn't grind a lot - then you'll be fine. Magus Sisters overdrive, dismiss. Anima overdrive, dismiss. If he's still alive, bring out Bahambutt and pop his overdrive as well. Trying to do that fight without Aeons is an exercise in frustration.

ftfy

I didn't level Yuna at all so that explains a lot. I wonder if my save is still around.

I had a friend who claimed to beat sin by throwing large quantities of money at it.

I should make an addendum to my post.
If I were you, I'd save Anima's overdrive for last. That way you can continue breaking the damage limit with her regular attacks if you've already spent the other Aeon's overdrives. Anima deals like 11,000-13,000 damage with a normal attack with very minimal grinding, so spend your OD's and then just wail on Sin for the remaining damage.

You mean Rikku's gil ability or Yojimbo? I've never tested the damage output on that throw gil move.

rikku's gil. Apparently it goes pretty high if my friend wasnt being that kid.

Protip for FFX: try to have every character do atleast one action every battle, dosn't matter if it is item, defend, attack, whatever. As long as they do one action they will get full exp. This means you can get 7 times more exp. If you throw every character into the fight, rather than finishing a fight with a single character/action.

That sounds like a colossal waste of money for very little gain.

Aren't there already things in the game that are giant money sinks? Like bribing monsters to the tune of millions and millions of gil for a sub-100% chance at an item?

Yep. That's only if you wanna get items for weapon customization, but you get stuff or Evade & Counter or Magic Counter by just playing through the game. So just save those items until Rin sells weapons with +10 already on them, then customize.
Or just invest way too much time getting Celestial weapons.

EZ mode wouldn't be the "pro" choice would it?

His limit break sucks so there's no reason to level him.

git gud

Every fucking day. Every single fucking day when i come home this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face. What should i do about him? Ideas?

any way you want but I recommend going down rikku's line. if nothing else than for some rare spheres you can steel on his mandatory fight later on.