Would anons watch and approve of a debate between Zach and Gahoole2 on the subject of waifus?

Would anons watch and approve of a debate between Zach and Gahoole2 on the subject of waifus?

strawpoll.com/634gw1we

Vote now!

where's the option "die faggots die"?

Where's the option where I say this shit is gay as fuck and tell you both to fuck off?

Get them on the Kumite.

DEBATES ARE FOR LOSERS, WHEN ARE THEY THROWING DOWN IN THE RING? WHY IS ZACH SUCH A FAGGOT THAT HE WON'T EVEN TRY TO TAKE DOWN THE SOMOAN TERROR? I WANT MY FIGHT

well we're not getting it. Zach simply didn't respond to Gahoole, who even tried contacting him on facebook. So this is sort of a compromise confrontation where zach can defend his views and gahoole gets to cross (verbal) swords with him

I'd like a fight to the death but i'll settle for a debate

GOD DAMMIT ZACH

props to gahoole for being very upfront and willing to face reveal to challenge zach. A shame Zach is too scared. Hopefully he'll agree to a debate

Gahoole said he'd fight any of the waifufags on this board. Given how many of them there are on here, at least one of them should be willing to take him on.

GaHoole2 should start podcasting, he's got the face and voice for it.

>Would anons watch and approve of a debate between le ebin boogleman of cuckchan and Gahoole2 on the subject of waifus?

Why is Holla Forums so autistic?

Gahoole was face revealing over a month ago complaining about waifus

THIS

Get Metokur and Warski on it, I'd watch

Hi Zach. 4chan is barely aware of your existence, I'm sure that if you search "Zach" on 4plebs you'd get less results than in any given thread here that's filled with your shitposting.

because waifuposters like zach and all the emma/bliss/maisie/whateverfags won't fuc off to >>>/waifuist/ and since our moderation is the equal of the somali central goverment it's come down to a 56percenter challenging a hapa to a duel

I was watching the strawpol and noticed how early on the votes were overwhelmingly for 'no' but now it's at 50-50.

Hmmm… almost like someone used proxies and spammed no votes and now that person has run out of proxies.

But naaaaaah.

No you need to fuck off, half the catalog is full of worse shit all the time.

This

All me.

t.Zachary Hasbrouck

Or perhaps, god forbid, people who'd like to watch it went online

Hey Zach.

gahoole here that fight is happening for real and I will have a definite date very very soon

looking forward to the zach stalker posting rape vids tbqh

Remember to fast before the fight. Devour blissfag and leave no trace behind.

zach can't handle gahoole

Nigger I want a motherfucking fight to the death, did you see that training montage? Gahoole is swole and ready2go

fatty spotted and reported

Don’t think /cow/ has seen the cringe going on here lately
h-have they?

it would be like watching a bear fight a puppy

a puppy with shit taste

your post has become an lolcow in and of itself

Who is Gahoole2's waifu? Bliss or Maisey?

Jenny

You, user. You're his waifu.
He does it for you.

I don't have a waifu I hate women I have made this known multiple times.

Blissfag, while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this, because before I leave in three weeks , I have a lot of things I wanna get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, Bliss. I don’t even dislike you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the back. I hate… this idea… that you’re the best… because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best on Holla Forums. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am, and that’s kissing GaHoole2’s ass. You’re as good at kissing Ga’s ass as Margaretfag was. I don’t know if you’re as good as Robertsdyke… she’s a pretty good ass-kisser… always was and still is.

The reason I’m leaving is you anons, because after I’m gone you’re still going to shitpost on this board — I’m just a spoke on the wheel — the wheel’s gonna keep turning. And I understand that… that GaHoole2’s gonna make nothing despite himself… he’s a volunteer who should be a board owner… you know why he’s not a board owner? It’s because he surrounds himself with glad-handing nonsensical yes-men like Maisiefag , who’s gonna tell him everything he wants to hear… and I’d like to think that this board will be better once GaHoole2 steps down but the fact is it’s gonna get taken over by his idiotic twitter followers and irc users and the rest of his redditor friends makes me sick!

Why does GaHoole2 have a jiggaboo nose?

This is the only valid answer

TAKE THE GAMBLE, Blissfag is at least going to take the hits like a man

Is Gahoole2 fighting Bliss only or is there some other volunteer?
We need promos

Why won't you do a critique of Jenny then?

Because Jenny is perfect. He literally can't find a flaw.