Tfw I got addicted at a game made by a shitlib

I don't know what to do lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/25640/did-jesus-god-jehovah-know-that-jesus-would-die-on-the-cross-before-coming-to-ea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

install gentoo. the game will not work anymore and you will be set free (and libre)

Confess your sins and prepare to be bullied.

W O W

O-okay, here I go!…
pls b gentle ;_;
I decided to pirate The Binding of Isaac in order to give it a try and now I'm addicted the shit out of it.

Dude, who cares. If you liked it you liked it, why feel ashamed in front of anonymous internet strangers you'll likely never meet?

Isn't the Isaac dev actually pretty cool. I remember him shitting on indies.

Eh, at least it's a game and not a walking simulator or a VN.

…That's it?

You have shit taste in shit taste.

such are the times we live in

Back to polchan.

what do?

such are the times we live in

its inescapable you faggot.

Why would I support people who hate me?

LISA?

Afterbirth and + shit the bed, but Holla Forums wouldn't have bitched about it if the base game wasn't excellent.
Get antibirth.

I mean, the game's got an anti christian feel to it and he does look like a lib, even if he shat on Phil Phish for being the cuck he is.

M8, play all the shitty pirated games you want.
As long as you aren't buying things you know are shit or being an internet defense force for it, nobody really cares.

You son of a bitch, you rused us!
I expected some unholy shit like Undertale or Nu-Bioware game.

Well now you have to get bullied for wasting everybody's time.

How can I install that? I pirated the 1.0 version.

you don't know what you're even talking about. I mean he isn't 1488 gas the kikes tier, but he makes it a point to keep politics out and from what I know even fired Danny Baranowsky because Danny was being such an SJW faggot.

Antibirth is a mod for BOI rebirth. It's got problems if you try to mod a pirated version, so just look for an antibirth torrent, it will work stand alone.

Pretty much everything about this thread is shit.
If every single person except me in this thread died in their sleep tonight the world would be a better place for it, instantly.
I truly believe that, i'm not even memeing.
I genuinely think every single day every one of you live, you're bringing nothing but misery on the world and any person that has the misfortune of interacting with you.

You're like a swirling black hole that sucks in everything and shits out only pure stupidity and negativity.

That's it? You made it out to be something like Gone Home or some shit. Get Antibirth if you haven't already. Should work on a pirated copy.

He's kind of a manbaby when it comes to game balance and fixing bugsintended mechanics, though at least he doesn't have an agenda or force it into his game (besides the whole Christianity sucks angle I guess).

So close.

yeah edmund is pretty neutral. Neutral being by default a shitlib but he is hardly a full blown "fuck my wife" SJW.

But all my progress will be lost, unless I'm able to switch some files and shit.

I never got that vibe from it, except for Isaac's mom is a loon. I think I learned more about christianity than anywhere else because of Isaac because I had to google the item names and got interested.

I won't behead you. Play what you will.

he's okay as long as you dont mention anything regarding dataminers

If the game is good, who cares what the creator thinks?

context?

Yo, dataminers are the reason God has abandoned us. They deserve death.

Thats nothing nigger, sometimes I still play Fallout 4.

Go back to your overwatch containment thread.

Kill yourself for making such a shit thread, you virtue signaling faggot.

Dataminers went and uncovered something that Edmund wanted to be this big secret (the lost) and require a bunch of speculation and teamwork, and he threw a bit of a hissy fit because he worked really hard trying to make it this big deal and the dataminers took away his fun.

Yep, that's the one.

Then pick it at a later date once you got your fill from vanilla.

Machiavelli deserved better than to be used for this blogfaggotry.

It just taps into the highly under used theme of all the horrible shit that happens in the bible (mostly the old testament, but whatever).

The plot goes around a kid that hides from his mum because God told her to sacrifice him.
It feels as if the game basically says that Christian people are fanatic wackos that will do anything to please God.

That actually happened in the bible, though. God told Abraham to sacrifice his son, Isaac, and Abraham got all set up and ready to stab Isaac to death when God went lol jk kill a sheep instead.

I know, I have grown in a Catholic house, I know shit regarding the Bible.

Back to reddit.

Well, there is that one story in the bible about whats-his-face about to kill his son on a mountain because god was like "do it." I dunno, I just like the whole "they're fucking insane but they think it's alright because jesus" thing. If only video games could pull off a believable cult once in a while.

So, given that the Bible says parents should be willing to sacrifice their children if God commands it, wouldn't parents who aren't willing to do so be considered bad Christians?

Or that other time in the old testament where a farmer gives off his wife to the local pharaoh, claiming she's his sister, all so he could have a farm. This results in the pharaohs land becoming sickened and diseased by god for sleeping with another mans wife, until the Pharaoh finds out and begs the farmer to undo the curse to his family and people, which is only done if he gives an even bigger farm to the farmer and gives him back his wife. Some of the old testament shit is pretty fucked up.

Eh, he shouldnt got salty about it.

Not even reality manages to do that. Look at all the cults running around permeating our society without most people being able to fathom how crazy they are.

The whole thing is just a trial to test Abraham's faith. Technically God wouldn't send anyone to kill their child unless he was the Anti Christ or some shit like that.

Well, seeing as how one of the endings is where God saves Isaac, I wouldn't say it's anything anti.

I'd agree with the other since it's overused EDGY shit, but the dev of Isaac doesn't seem to have any malice against Christians so it's alright with me.

Or if he was Christ. Jesus was God's son and he was sent to die.

God didn't tell Judas to betray Christ, neither he told Longinus to stab Jesus while he was on the cross, nor Poncius to send Jesus to the cross, actually the Jews forced Poncius to send Jesus to the cross. He supposedly made the things happen through his misterious ways, but he never gave direct orders to anybody.

Given this, you might as well say BoI is anti-Jewish. At least Christians have the new covenant, Jews are still bound by these ancient whackjob laws (yet this fact has no pop-culture presence, isn't that funny).

christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/25640/did-jesus-god-jehovah-know-that-jesus-would-die-on-the-cross-before-coming-to-ea
God knew Jesus was going to die, Jesus knew he was going to die, Jesus was sent to sacrifice himself. This is basic Christian doctrine. God sacrificed his only son for us.

God tested Abraham's faith by telling him to sacrifice his son, and only after Abraham had raised the knife and was about to kill Isaac did God tell him to stop.

Being willing to sacrifice your children is portrayed as a good thing in both the new and old testaments; the story of Abraham being willing to sacrifice Isaac in the OT, and the story of God being willing to sacrifice Jesus in the NT.

The second set of quotes are from Genesis chapter 22, verses 9-12. Forgot to include the name/chapter of the book.

And this is why publishers target normalfags

Ed McMillan's a fucking bro.

Too embarrassed to name the fucking garbage you're playing I take it?

Yet you didn't know that the Binding of Isaac is an actual story from the bible?

I didnt say Jesus was un aware, all I'm saying is that God told no one to kill Jesus. He only knew it was going to happen.

You see my dude, those two post are the same person. They are me.

I'm an Eurospic aka Spaniard, so I didn't know the word in English.

I would have gotten salty about it if I were him. Like, maybe not to the extent of comparing my game to $100 steak, but if I'd worked hard to create an elaborate secret for the community to discover and then some faggot just cracks the code open and examines its innards instead I wouldn't be a happy chappy. At that point why even make surprises, secrets or easter eggs for the community if someone's just going to datamine it immediately?

I'm not saying God told anyone to kill Jesus. I'm saying that God was willing to send Jesus into a situation where he knew Jesus would die; i.e. he was willing to sacrifice Jesus, his only son, to further his own plan, that is God's plan. Abraham was also willing to sacrifice his only son when God told him to, i.e. to further God's plan, and God considers this a good thing. Even if Abraham did not bring the knife down, he was still willing to and would have done so on the command of God if God did not give the command not to.

God is willing to sacrifice his son in order to further his plans, and he requires those he commands to be willing to sacrifice their sons to further God's plans.

I'd much rather see devs make secrets for players, not the community.
It's always a handful of autists being affected and the rest just reads the a wiki and wonders how they are supposed to figure that shit out on their own.
In short, we need more La Mulana.

At last I truly see.

…yeah

Then you must be pretty new because Holla Forums loves Binding Of Isaac

sadly that blanket statement is false, I've seen way too many baiting contrarians going

There are always shitposters but there's a general consensus on Holla Forums and most people here like BOI

I like BOI before it was cool
but seriously it had potental way aback in the day when it was a 3 dollar flash game but all the add ons and the remake has been total shit. Same thing happened to minecraft

Depends on how the game was made. For example in LISA you can tell he went full on out when making it. So you can disregard the creator in this case. But with a game like Vallhalla I truly feel like I missed out had they not been such pussies.

Top lel m8

Is that the type of thinking that helps you sleep at night ? Does it work or are you still aware of what an overreacting piece of shit you are ?

LISA was fine because he made it when he was mentally stable. He went off the deep end only recently, so there's no guarantee his next game won't be agenda-laden crap.

I still respect his past-self and his work but he stopped making sense.

I like TF2, despite what Holla Forums says.

Well Holla Forums liked TF2, but in it's current state it is pretty trash.

Hats is the worst thing that happened to that game.

tf2 would be better if like half the cosmetics were gone.
I don't mind a fancy hat like Modest Pile of Hat.

If you pull enough effort into it, they will bend to your will and play the fucking game.

I liked doing that, especially on BlackWonder servers where I eventually managed to take down a Soldier main aided by 3 medics with different uberguns, all with the Beggar's Bazooka
Destroying shitter friendlies is very fun

The only problem with BoI is the meme references.

Hell I'd even defend the OP as fuck power-up combos because part of the fun of playing is finding them.

Don't take "a bunch of people on Holla Forums bitches about it" as a reason to never touch a game, or else you're going to miss out on some good shit. Normally when there is a good game that Holla Forums complains about you'll see a reliable number of people on the board willing to defend it.

I loved Undertale despite what Holla Forums says. :^)

(You)
:^)
cant wait for my shit vpn to shit the bed and have an id change

This is why this place is such a shithole.

Back to cuckchan samefagging shitstain.

But Jesus kind of agreed to that. It wasn't just God sacrificing his child to save humanity, it was also the Son of God sacrificing himself to save humanity. New Testament is not a story that's trying to tell you that sacrificing your children is good, it's trying to tell you that SELF sacrifice is good.

So, is this a "guilty pleasure" thread? Okay.

I liked Dishonored, I don't even feel that bad about it. It was decent.

I really fucking like Pokemon Sun and I don't think it's that bad of a game Although the opinions on Holla Forums seem more divided between "It's good" and "It's absolute shit" than just plain hate. But the reason I like it might be because I'm a waifufag

RPG maker games can be fun.

I don't think I have any other game that I like that I would feel is not as good as I feel about it.

You fooled us and you got dubs. You're having a good day, OP.

As someone who loves Olivia and wants to fuck her, I really didn't enjoy Sun. So that's not it.

I myself enjoyed nu Raider, Uncharted series and sunk hours in Destiny and Starcraft 2. I will even buy Horizon (watched reviews today and jewtube gameplay; it looks good). I stop to give a shit about Holla Forums hivemind's taste long ago. If you like a game, play it. Even if it is Randy's battleborn.

Bottom line: you decide what's shit or not, not some anons on wannabe-darknet-forum-for-script-kiddies. Chances are that those 30 comments asking you to kill yourself is one junior high faggot behind tor or some other shit.

I bought Uncharted series the original trilogy because a friend told me so, even though Holla Forums was saying that it's shit. I regretted it immenselly after playing the first one. Does it actually get any less boring, or is it just a guilty pleasure of yours? I can't fucking stand the absolute awful gameplay and I'm thinking of bringing the games to a nearby shop that sells used games so that I can exchange them for something less shit.

binding of Isaac isn't bad. but it is way over rated.
what are some better top shooters? that category and beat em ups don't get enough love.

it's a Hollywood movie with light game elements. where's that webm of rich eveans playing with one hand.

The second one has better setpieces and pacing, however it doesn't change the fact that at its core it's a muh cinematic experience cover based third person shooters that takes away your control every 2 seconds.
I personally think that Uncharted and Gears of War ruined the third person shooter genre but I think that Uncharted 2 is a decent game on its own.

Uncharted 3 is more of the same and was pretty boring when I played it.

I'll try playing them, I at least want to finish this shit before I sell it.

The first is very basic compared to the rest, yeah. None of them are masterpieces, but 2 is decent, 3's alright and 4, I think, is the best by a considerable margin once you get through the slog that is the first three chapters.

The multiplayer of 2, 3 and 4 are all very good, though. That's something that doesn't get brought up as often as it should in regards to modern ND, same with The Last of Us. The multiplayer in all of these games is much better than the single player.

Bro, seriously who gives a fuck. If it's not some bleeding heart garbage or muh pronounces nonsense.

Unless someone pushes an agenda with the game I don't give a fuck about the person/people who make it, as long as it's a good game.

I remember this art style but I can't for the life of me remember the name of the artist. Someone help me out here.

I was also feeling uneasy with first one. It was good, but lacking here and there. Decent craftmenship but no love there. Second one was the best in series (until 4th came along). Third one was also decent and brit lad was cool (he looks like common football hooligan but actually he is a smart fella on par with Drake). Fourth was the best and only thing that bothers me is the plot device: "the brother". It just undermined the 3rd storyline (Drake was all alone and then Sully came along and picked him up). It has hollywood cinematic feel, but is this a wrong thing? Yakuza also havs cinematic feel and we don't shit on that. Gameplay is great. Most anons here can't argue with that so they go after the story, that it is some kind off flaw. Drake is a fun character to play. He is sarcastic, sometimes ironic. Few times made me laugh. You are never bored. Platform segments, puzzles and shooting arenas are always planed in a way for you to enjoy. I really don't know why anons here try to shit at this series. It is one of the best things in vidya. I mean it and I will stand after my words, because I played the games.

Off yourself.

But this is Holla Forumschan.

Who cares nigga, have all the shit taste you want.
The issue of people buying shit games is that they become everyone's problem for encouraging more devs to make shit games come out.

But this is polchan you retarded cuck.

You don't fit in.

Classic horseshoe theory.

Someone doesnt belong here. Lurk.

OP as usual is retarded.

I was thinking some addictive-by-design trash made by a SJW terrorist sympathizer like Nuclear Throne's Rami.

Not a guy who's anti-SJW, GG.

Rope.