Novelty walking simulator about choice/endings

Whenever we get these short "games" with multiple endings, how come they never put in like 100 unique endings? I mean, if you're gonna be that low effort in the first place, why make a game and not just a video series?

15 dollars is acceptable for a game like this.

Wouldn't have interactables if it was a video series, I think the commentator has to say about pretty much everything a player does that's why anyone who likes it likes it in the first place. It was a free Half-Life 2 mod though just play that

Here: To choose door 2, click on it to load the door 2 video on jewtube or something.

It's very near the threshold, and for $15 it should be a really good game.
I would never even consider paying more than 3-5 bucks for it.

They should drop it down to $10 now. Also, the guys behind the game became their own studio. Hopefully they don't fuck up and they produce some quality games.

I don't get VNs. Why would I want to watch a part more than once to get to another ending.

Nah, more like this user said:

$15 is like 5x what it's worth, on launch.

the guy is a master
/thread

Masterbaiter

More endings wouldn't just magically make the "game" any better, it achieves what it set out to do in it's current form.

It isn't a VN

>The price of rent indies is too dam high!
Nobody is making you buy anything

I didn't buy it, I watched a compilation video on youtube. That's why I think the price is too high - watching an hour long video isn't worth $15

Money aside, this game is probably the only decent "walking simulator". But yeah 15 dollars for something like this is a lot.

Too many things the narrator comments on that you can do in a variety of orders, not to mention all the neat little easter eggs that you wouldn't be able to discover yourself like the way the narrator comments you standing around, or going backward, or checking the broom closet every run, so it would be quite the undertaking to make a video of ALL of it, and even then it wouldn't be the same as doing it yourself.

You could have just pirated it. Discovering all the ways you could interact with the narrator was fun.

So you watched a let's play of a game where the entire novelty is "player choice" then you came here to bitch that it cost to much despite having no interest buying it…

Basically summed up the main reason to play the game. If it focused more on this it would be a great walking simulator.

Jokes about game design are inherently unfunny, the stanley parable is shit. Its creator is also a fag

that's assuming there's enough player choice in the game that it would make a difference if I was watching a video vs playing

Nigger, you watched a videogame on youtube.

It's a walking simulator fam. Not a vidya game.