GAMES ARE BAD

GAMES ARE BAD
THEY MAKE YOU MAD

They make us mad, alright.

You ever managed to reach day 2?

Daily reminder if you haven't finished Postal 2 in pacifist route you're a scrub

THIS THREAD IS A DRAG
THE OP'S A FAG
HIS MUM'S A SLAG

Video games made me the user I am today.

Hi there, would you like to sign my petition?

Not really, pacifist is ez. Done it together with the speedrun achievement.

No way, you friking pinko!

Well, looking at Holla Forums they very much make you mad (and lonely [and autistic]).

Video games made me hate racial minorities and love Hitler.

Games confirmed as force of good.

Funny how it is more appropriate now than it was back then

Is there any game that gives less fucks than Postal 2?

GAMES ARE BAD
THEY'RE MADE BY FAGS

It hurts because it's mostly true these days.

Is there any game more Reddit than Postal 2?

Borderlands and Stillborn

"If you play them they will make you mad, mkay?"

How is it Reddit though? I can understand the criticism of it being edgy but that certainly doesn't make it Reddit

first mission of postal 2 was an excellent lesson on how marxists work

Is there any post more reddit than this post?

How the fuck do I do it pacifist? by the time the 1st day comes along, I can't contain the urge to butcher a person and piss on the remains.

You do it by pissing on people without butchering them

Is that comic one of those ironic things that are supposed to make you mad or did you get that one right from 9gag?

He's going to respond by saying if you don't know then you're clearly from reddit and should leave.
pls don't take obvious b8

Same here.

t.Holla Forums

How is that gommunism?

pay me

Dimmy, no!

I will pay your numbers.

Where's the anti aliasing, homo?

Called in sick

Faggot.

Any mods that make the gunplay not shit?

t.Holla Forums

Do you have brain problem?

t.Holla Forums

Go away Anita.

is this some sort of crypto nuhotpockets edit?

The only part that was hard for me was getting out of the church when the muslims were attacking. Also, does it count as pacifist if I use one of the bladed weapons to cut one of their arms off and send them running away? I'm not technically killing them. If they bleed out it's their fault for not stopping the loss of blood, not mine.

I've not played a single Postal game. They seem fun though, and I like that the developers are making what they want instead of trying for inoffensive mass appeal.

Should I start with Postal 1 or Postal 2 (I've heard Postal 3 should be avoided at all costs)? Is there an arc that branches over both that would require me to play both to enjoy it fully, or can I just going straight into 2 (no all that interested in isometric view games right now so 1 ain't getting to me)?

Play postal 2 and have fun, I tried to play postal 1, but I didnt like it.

(checked)
this tbh

Postal 1>2

Postal 1 is just a cheap top-down shooter. No story to speak of aside from the character's loading screen monologues. Worth playing for five minutes, maybe look up the rest of the monologue online. It's not bad, but it's not necessary for 2.

It's like comparing GTA 1/2 to 3+. Completely different games.