I could do without the Homophobia, implied Rape and transphobia

1. How the fuck a robot wanting to see people genitals transphobic?
2. Dark and offensive humor is what made Red dwarf funny.
Women and ((Woke)) truly did kill comedy hun?

Why is the 90s become a dirty word among feminists?

Austin powers?

Get out nigger.
And never come bak.

back

The 90's was a time when most of this stuff had reached a comfortable medium. Everyone actually was pretty equal. You could be a woman, you could be black, you could be gay, and people would still respect you. They had basically achieved everything they argue for, all without destroying the white male devil, or completely upsetting the cultural norms of their society.
And that's the last thing they actually want.

This.

She honestly not the worse looking girl from channel awesome. She still fuckable. Considering she aged better than Lindsay Ellis without makeup.

Honestly the only Channel autism girl that aged nicely was Marzgurl.

She actually looks better wtf

nutrisystem is a hell of a drug

She was the only one to look and the mirror and decide she was at fault.

Does anyone remember when Jimmy "think of the children" Kimmel was famous for a segment on the Man Show called "What's In My Pants?" where he would go up to women on the street and ask them to reach into his pants and guess what was down there?

Marzgurl quit channel awesome around the time she gotten married to a weeb. That when she started to diet and exercise. Mind you she was in her late 20s during Channel awesome me. Marzgurl in her early 30s now.

You should probably just kill yourself.

To be fair. I use to be borderline stalking her to the point I use to know her old Texas licenseplate by heart.

How do you age in reverse like this?

If she loss weight or workout more often. She probably be cute.

Fucking leave newfag. You ruined this board. We used to have a Channel Autism general before Trump. It was one of the only staples on this board.

This guy shilled his channel pretty far.

Politically correct is an extended set of blasphemy laws. When it's forbidden to make fun of a target, you are actually being forced to worship it until it's established by all as sacred.

Just like islam, marxism is an evolution of judaism. What you see at work, here, is the experience of thousands of years of malicious priests in the control of human mind. There is a new church whose teachings you cannot deny, and if you do, then you are an heretic.

homophobia, rape and transphobia are inexcusable, sweetie

I'm a muslim though and all these things are part of my culture, you fucking bigot, inshallah!