Look at this game

Anyone play it during the beta? What did you think?
Also I am not asking the general because they are clearly biased.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_pCM6gFXXE
youtube.com/watch?v=oTw_i9dBEmM
youtube.com/watch?v=18c3S7JiRNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm gonna be straight up honest here: the game itself is actually an interesting take on competitive melee combat, and if it was polished a bit more it could be genuinely special. with that said, the price tag is fucking ludicrous and is at least three times higher than it should be if not four, not to mention the economy system is garbage. at least in the last beta the classes still needed a lot of tweaking to feel different without being game-breakingly unfair, and just like rainbow six: siege i have a hunch it'll be a genuinely good game that will never be able to dig its way out from the retarded company that owns it and the shitty netcode that keeps it from feeling as good as you know it could

and the online is fucked to hell. server drops out the ass.

We have a fucking For Honor general already?

yep. Because only the worst games seem to get generals (see Overwatch, league, ect) I am actually biased against games that get them.

The only good thing good about this game is the amount of salt that you can get out of people since most of the playerbase is composed of honorfags like in Dark Souls

It's the same as Siege. Kikes made a decent game and then ruined it with their greed.

I see you left your containment. Please go back to your waifu circle jerk.

Nigger, that game has horrendous hit boxes and it gets worse with every update making some characters useless while never buffing the ones that have been bad since launch

Fucking unacceptable.

i played it once in beta and didnt care much about it
if it wasnt ubishit maybe itd be good

Don't forget that they keep making new game modes that they take away from you after a limited period of time.

Shitty game modes that nobody gives a shit about either!

Fun but not worth the price. I'd say wait until a price drop but considering the content I'm not sure it'll live that long

Go pre-order it user and make sure you get the Season Pass and buy all of those microtransactions!

Ironic shilling aside, it's a decent game, too bad it's very, very broken and Ubisoft isn't pulling any brakes on the hype train! look who they got to shill for this game!

Do not buy games whose main gameplay is centered online.
The chances of that game staying around and having a healthy community life are close to nothing.

Also, do not buy ubishit.

I played the open beta, learned the game as much as I could and even played with friends. There was at no point where I thought "damn this game is good I want to pay for it" and at the end of the beta me and all my friends basically said "yeah Im only playing it because you guys are playing it".

So yeah, I got 8 hours of time wasted on it and none of it was enjoyable enough to warrant a purchase.

it's fun but not 60$ fun. not by a long shot

Oh, also paid online for PS Quatro and Xbone consoles, but the console owner normalfags will buy it because of some screaming retard in youtube, network seems, kinda shit from what I've seen at the closed and open beta, the most anticlimactic 1v1 duels ever, fucking uPlay will BSOD and fuck you in the ass with always online bullshil and DRM, and finally, Jewbisoft had to fucking put microtransactions to milk this at launch, excessively, what the fuck.

Oh, if you're willing to shill out 60 dollary-doos because your normalfag friends are playing it and you're surrendering to the peer pressure, harikiri yourself.

Er, that mount and blade does the same damn thing for less?

Fixed.

I was in three of the betas and one of the technical tests and basically it's alright concepts dragged way down into the mud by everything around them being handled in possibly the worst ways possible.
Give it a few months to see if it miraculously pulls a Siege and gets polished into something good, I don't think it will though since there's just so much wrong with it and it doesn't really have any amazingly unique gimmick to keep people coming back, it's basically just Ubisoft's Anarchy Reigns.

Mechanically, its fairly solid. The combat actually takes skill and requires some time put in to actually be great at it.

Its Ubishit, but its good Ubishit, like Rainbow Six Seige. Buy it on sale at your own discression.

All I know is the game theory fucker got paid to make an advertisement for it, and was so historically inaccurate that about a half dozen relatively big youtubers made videos to explain how horribly wrong he was. Some of the big things were
1:Mixed up gauntlets and greaves
2:Claimed not only that no food grew in Viking land, but also that vikings would go into battle near naked and the best equipment the rich of them got was a seax. And they'd never wear armor because it'd rust when sailing
3: Knights are the slowest dudes ever, especially in chainmail. And they only wore chainmail on their torso apparently.
4: Made a big stink about no plate mail during the 1100s and how he was going to be historically accurate, then got the type of swords knights use wrong, the type of techniques samurai use wrong, on top of getting vikings wrong.
5: His video claimed the Samurai could just drop a horse with a single arrow and the knight would be fucked.

Any good video disproving the smug cunt matfag?

Well sure its possible and then the knight gets stuck under the horse. But literally the same thing could be said about the knight fucking over a samurai on a horse.

The only winner is the viking, who would just punch the horse dead on the spot.

I bookmarked a few, as theyre historical weapons youtubers and it can be interesting content to watch.
The viking guy
youtube.com/watch?v=o_pCM6gFXXE
Japanese guy
youtube.com/watch?v=oTw_i9dBEmM
British guy
youtube.com/watch?v=18c3S7JiRNA
They p'much collectively destroy his video and show him as an idiot. He'll probably end up making another video crying about how people were giving him hate again.

How would he get close to the horse without his own horse?

Obviously just run faster than the horse, duh.

Thanks fam.
Fucking hate that cunt, really hope he gets cucked.

It's shit OP, and even if it wasn't the anti consumer practices ubisoft pulls off are enough not to get it.

Ninja Gaiden Black taught me that horses don't give a fuck about arrows.

Tell us who :)

enjoy your 70-100+ dollar multiplayer only game that you get bored of in a 3 weeks until a 30 dollar dlc comes out for your dumb ass to buy.
It's just the multiplayer maps with ai.

I don't care much for chivalry but hey did everyone forget chivalry exists. I don't think for honor has even half the content.

not video games

Now this is a fun thing to see, a misinformed casual who doesn't want to throw away his money
It's your average shitty 8 hour AAA story mode with scripted sequences and enemy encounters out the ass
Even if it does use the multiplayer maps, framing it like that is disingenuous at best
Also unlike chivalry the AI bots are actually good

???

I can't think of a more better term to describe someone like that
Words like "sucker" would probably fit more, but are also pretty antiquated and just don't have the same connotations with people that they used to

I need sleep

No, you need to stop being a faggot.

How about good ol' "fag", fag?

If not being someone who legitimately thinks the expensive special editions of games are the only options available to buy makes me a faggot, then line me up some dicks

I don't understand how does this faggot have so many subscribers, all he does is steal "good" theories and make up shitty clickbait