Consumer Gets Nintendo Switch Early. Goes beyond full retard, cucks out HARD and returns it. ???????

archive.is/UYvC9
archive.is/8HgPq
archive.is/oKDoI

There you have it folks, even without a worry in the world, a Neofag user sets a new low in pathetic blind corporate cocksucking and looses everything he paid for, just to try the psuedo-console for a test run. All because the higher ups in the company lost their shit about one game-less copy of their gimmick tablet getting swept in the wind.

LOL!!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!qU8hAS4A!huNKtmn9hNOpLdZqa1Q-PSYtpcS9JC5esiXqIodnZsY
mega.nz/#!jBk1GDIb!wZ-kDhiZHCEcoIaRMuchPlJrTd4ZvObCckVek5dIki0
archive.is/jbAju
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The guy fucking returned the product he paid for because he got it?

already have a thread

Retailers don't send things out early on accident. He obviously bought stolen goods. He's lucky Nintendo isn't suing the shit out of him for trying to resell it.

you had one job you shit sucking retard, and it was not to spell

LOSES
wrong

It was stolen from a distributor. Nintendo has no claim whatsoever to something they already sold.

There is no longer a thread, sage invalidated

Indeed. stolen then sold, that's the perfect way to actually get away with it. What a retard.

Dunno where the guy's from, but in the US, it's illegal to purchase/own stolen goods, whether you know they are stolen or not. He broke the law, they absolutely could have pressed charges had he not complied.

Fair enough. It was still up when I posted that.
Maybe if he had practiced proper opsec, instead he was so clumsy they were able to directly contact him.

Unless the item is under contract.

When does NeoFAG fucking get burnt to the ground?

The "offending" video in question.
mega.nz/#!qU8hAS4A!huNKtmn9hNOpLdZqa1Q-PSYtpcS9JC5esiXqIodnZsY

mega.nz/#!jBk1GDIb!wZ-kDhiZHCEcoIaRMuchPlJrTd4ZvObCckVek5dIki0

Webm has sound. Video doesn't yet.

hahaha oh man, americucks are so fucking retarded, they never cease me to amaze me. you're not even allowed to defend yourself in that situation. someone steals a DVD player and puts it in your house without your knowledge, so you go to jail because america is a retarded shithole?

what does neogaf have to do with this though? i thought they were sonyggers, not nintoddlers. why would they steal a switch?

Thread deleted.

That response was fucking delicious

yes. Unknowingly buying stolen goods makes you a crim. A crims in USA has no rights. No joke.

Yeah it's always nice to see someone btfo a faggot wanting to look clever.

and so more confirmation that its a retarded shithole country, thank goodness i dont live in that garbagehole and my tap water is clean.

still wondering what does neogaf have to do with this tho.

USA. The land of big banks, Jewish pigs and power hungry corporations. Fuck you, consumer, you gave us power.

you better believe it

Webm related

Simple, Hiphoptherobot is a neofagger, nothing else 🤖💩🍆👯😂

lmaoing at your shithole country

oh that's it? i thought someone from neogaf had actually stolen the consoles or something. still pretty retarded that a pseudo-victim has to pay. its like jailing a hostage of a bank robbery just because he was present.

I know, those things are the (((Fundamental))) values of the US of Israel.
Neo-cuck bought the system, and he could also have himself NOT be identified is he WASN'T SO FUCKING CLUMSY.

I swear to Christ, these people ASK to be identified.

The interface actually looks pretty good. Honestly, I'm tempted to get one just so I can never update it in hopes people find a way to hack it to run homebrew and pirate games. I've always been fascinated in Nintendo's Operating Systems that run their consoles ad homebrew gives me a chance to peek in and see what makes it work.

Wait, so they paid most likely full price for a Switch, found out it was stolen and resold, then gave it back? Hell, not only that, but they will buy another fully priced Switch when it "officially" comes out? Holy cuck, why not just put Nintendo on your will if you are willing to waste so much money.

If there was no penalty, everyone would buy stolen shit and pretend they didn't know better.

This reminds me of the time a nigger tried to sell me iphone 5s at ten dollars a piece out the trunk of his car

Justice system is shit, but you're still a fucking idiot.

I get the feeling they paid more than full price for an early switch, just a hunch.

Back when the Original fat xboxes and 360s were supposably being leaked, people were paying double or even triple the costs of an original to get… an empty shell.

Happened both times, people never learned.

Tell us where you're from so we can make fun of you.

They probably would ban him for having it.

That isn't true. But this guy still would've been in trouble because it's obvious it was stolen.

Not without connecting online he wouldn't.

still amaze.

That from Sonic Mania?

Tthis is.

Jesus are Nintencucks is the worst

It's from the isometric arcade Sonic game you play with a trackball

This level of cuckoldry is just ADVANCED CUCK.

But there is. Heard of water fluoridation?
That is quite literally the government putting shit in your water without your consent because "it's in your best interest".

Meanwhile in the rest of the civilized world we have water containing H2O and maybe some naturally occurring minerals.

I bet you're literally 15 or 16.

I'd worry more about lead, coal dust and uranium, because we can't have those pesky regulations impeding our mighty job creators just because of a little thing like brain damage or birth defects.

Man 2017 gets funnier and funnier.

Oh shut the fuck up you commie faggot.

You`re actually 15 or 16

You should consider joining the White House as a speech writer for Trump.

Go have gay sex with a frog and a brita filter.

It sort of is
it's good for our teeth

To all the niggers saying it's not running Android, the hardware specs that were released on Eurogamer months ago, AKA the only site that actually had a source and wasn't filled with LARPers, did specify that Nintendo was running heavily modified Android OS. It wouldn't surprise me, then it's just a Nvidia Shield with a Nintendo label.

nigga you know how MUCH you'd have to strip down Android to make it viable for gaming?

All of it.

You might even have to make a new OS.

1) Even heavily modifying an existing OS goes against every action taken by Nintendo in the past decade as far as an operating system for a new console goes
2) [citation needed]

And for the record no I'm not referring to bloatware that manufacturers and network providers load on android devices. The OS is shit SHIT.

He cucked himself by posting this shit on a public forum with his normal account that was probably linked to a thousand other sites.

I assume it's just base Android so they didn't have to try too hard to make it work on the Tegra.

Nah, if you don't want to try at all, I don't care if you don't believe me.

let me correct that user for you
link

No :^)

Then your citation is just as good as nonexistent
now begone

There's no need to be upset, user.
We can all shitpost in harmony harmony oh love
Only 9 more sleeps to Harmony Day.

Not returning stolen property is a crime

Announcing in public that you have stolen property is a stupid thing to do.
All he had to do was wait a couple weeks and he could have his Switch.

It's really fucked up that China & Japan have banned fluoride. Not so on Japan, but something is wrong if China banned it.

Why do I feel this is actually a shill technique?

combined with the shit I've been reading on Holla Forums lately I think Sonic might have the deepest lore more so than any other series.

Actually, I did research to debunk some tinfoilers, and while there's some evidence it helps, other OECD countries that don't fluridate water have higher levels of dental hygiene.
Though, it was places like Luxembourg and Belgium, who have great health care schemes compared to the yanks.

DEEPEST LORE in Japan, but never ever localised, and the Japanese don't even remember.

China banned it because water fluoride levels skyrocketed to dangerous levels, most likely due to industrial pollution, causing the general population to start developing skeletal fluorosis.

Thank you Mr Skeletal.

Mighty got into Chaotix. Technically only Ray got cucked.

Further proof the NeoGaf userbase is subhuman.

Wasn't Ray in Sonic Shuffle on the dreamcast?

This seals it nintendrones are literally the worse, most pathetic fanboys on the planet.

I'm sure it was worth it.

Remember when that guy hacked Valve, released source code of beta HL2, and got fucking SWATted?

Justice was served. All that would make this even better is if a goon stabbed him while in prison.

Did you expect any different from those fags?

TOTINO'S
TOTINO'S
HOW DID YOU KNOW

You guys are beyond retarded.
No if you buy stolen goods and their isn't evidence showing that you had knowledge of them being stolen then you can't be arrested.

Holy fuck is this board filled more and more with retards who have no clue what they are talking about.

Cannot believe this pathetic shit.

You guys don't get it do you!

There isn't any Android OS on the switch. They put military Chips in that system!

When that guy started up his Switch, it started attacking the Xbox, fucking his sisters barbie dolls and trying to kill him!

He had to return it to nintendo just to survive!

Did they do something useful and dump Breath of the wild?

That's what he gets for clearly exposing the serial number on his tablet then uploading the video for all to see like the retarded neoFAG he is.

Spoonfeed instead of calling people retards,atleast they aren't nintendrones.
archive.is/jbAju
Also,you can't say that it's not a bullshit law.
But still,I'm pretty sure there's no checks and the like,so it's up to your retardation if you get caught having stolen goods.

Yeah,It was a German dude that did viruses,so he knew that he needed to go with a bang.
Also he did the good old trick on the court of saying that his childhood led him to hack,which it's kinda interesting,as I searched,he reverse-engineered an sdbot to track the hacker,then e-mailed the hacker on tips on hacking.I love how passionate people are for games and how far they would go for them.

I'm pretty sure someone did a thread with a webm showing how's the ui and the like.So,no dumping games,yet

Retard.

I didn't know I was on /a/.

16:9 was a mistake.

Didn't know i was in Baltimore :^)

From an arcade game, at some point they found unused sprites with his american design.

Those smooth animations, I wonder if the game got released on the US most of voice cast from SatAM would have been hired.

They're not American, of course they're fucking retarded.

Ban all modern console faggots or go back to whatever shithole you came from. Nobody cares.

Both are raging faggots.