Now that the dust has settled. I think everyone who has a) actually seen both movies in theaters and b) isn't sum angry...

Now that the dust has settled. I think everyone who has a) actually seen both movies in theaters and b) isn't sum angry, lil'-fagboi shitting up a storm because of his fee-fees - can agree that Star Wars the Last Jedi had better

- sound design than The Force Awakens
- cinematography than The Force Awakens
- sound mixing than The Force Awakens
- sound editing than The Force Awakens
- performances by the cast than in The Force Awakens
- story than the Force Awakens
- better lightsaber usage than The Force Awakens
- better alien design than The Force Awakens
- better practical effects than The Force Awakens
- better art direction than The Force Awakens
- better consequences than The Force Awakens
- better set design and production than The Force Awakens
- better editing than The Force Awakens
- better tone than The Force Awakens
- better visual effects than The Force Awakens
- better use of soundtrack as a compliment to the film than The Force Awakens
- better direction than The Force Awakens

Will you still agree with the majority of normies who parrot that The Last Jedi was terrible? The same normies who are excited for JJ to "save the trilogy" "save Star Wars again" "put Rian in his place" and whom will praise Episode IX Rey Returns!?

That's what I thought Holla Forums.

You thought people would ignore your shit bait thread? Then why did you post it?

Lmao

LoL

Clean your room, Zach.

Based Rian Johson is too good for this world. Normies are only interested in capeshit and meme shows.

If you watch movies, especially in theaters, you shouldn't be on 8tv

see

If you're such a pretentious whore who calls everything shit because you don't watch movie or anything in theaters, you shouldn't be on 8tv.

I didn't call anything shit, I said I don't watch movies. I don't know if your SoyWars big boy stories are shit or not because I'm not a faggot who watches talmudvision. If you actually watch movies and want serious discussion about them, how about you fuck off to reddit and stay there.

No, how about you leave and or kill yourself and this board can be a discussion alternative.

For fucks sake Rian am I going to have to just order you a new vibrator or something? You're getting really antsy lately.

Amerimutts just can't stop sucking jewish dick. What a pitiful arrangement of niggers and soyboys.

Not enough youtube threads?

There is a sizable British contingent that loves to bitch about Sw.

Fucking kill yourself.

How about 'now that the sand has settled'? 😉

Make me

Fuck you Rian. I want to ice skate over your eyes.

Did Snoke do fucking anything in either movie?

1/10

2/10

So yeah, I guess it wins by default. The story is still garbage though, it answered every question that TFA created with "No one", "Nothing" or "It didn't matter".

Attached: obscured stranger.png (476x581, 87K)

JOKES ON YOU, OP, I HAVEN'T SEEN EITHER FARCE AWAKENS OR THE LASTJEWDI

>>>/tumblr/

lolmao

DUCK MY SICK

lmaoing @ (you)

lol

Same. Feels good.