What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Is there a security flaw in linking a Steam account to uPlay that makes it easier to "hack" an account? I changed my password, activated 2-step verification and unlinked all my other accounts but now I'm genuinely worried that some script kiddie can easily come along and steal my account

why is it so tiny, let this be a lesson to you to not invest in pc gaming, but buy physical copies of games.

No, dude, listen. I'm nep.

I didn't take the screenshot. Which is pretty fucking obvious.

kill yourself

so seriously, could you make me aware of the nature of this security flaw so I know what to do about it?

You deserve everything that's happening to you.

It was just some tryhard script kiddie that exploited a security flaw to log into my account and change my account name and harass my friends.

He didn't even change my password, most likely because he couldn't. Also my account is much more secured now thanks to this.

Nothing bad is happening to me right now, I just wanna know what happenED

It's like having 2 antiviruses

I've become complacent over the years.

Ubisoft is infamous for their poor security and buggy products, I'm not sure what you want us to tell you other than to use their Two-Step Verification. Even console players have had their Uplay shit hacked, or do you not remember the R6 Seige launch salt?
This must be a pretty new exploit because it happened for me when I redownloaded it to finish Blood Dragon last weekend.

Welp, I guess it's time to activate 2-step verification. Thanks for the warning OP.

You're wrong, man. For I am nep.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE NEP

Come on, Gear, you're drunk.

2-step verification won't wipe away your disgrace.

I get that neptunia is really popular now, but I made that name when the whole "Ellen Page is suing Naughty Dog for putting her in a game without her consent" fiasco was going down

That's nice and all but this isn't your blog user.

Neps are better than The Blandest of Us.

More likely that the person guessed their uplay password and then tried it on their steam account because it's linked.

That's a cute boy, who is he?

This

Fuck off, he's my boyfu.