Super Smash Bros Netplay?

Super Smash Bros Netplay?

Where do you find Dolphin setup and people to play SSB online with via PC? Got a gamecube adapter and controller gathering dust, wondering if it's easy to get going without jumping through hoops and making cyber friends with autists. Also if no euro playerbase then it's useless to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

smashboards.com/threads/dolphin-online-melee-netplay.335432/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to be in a steam group but we never managed to get into a game.

I would just stick to project64k and play the old ssb online. If servers still exist, I played this like 6 years ago.

I don't think I have had a harder boner for any character other than wii fit trainer. I want to fuck that trainer.

why is hitler giving a wiimote a blowjob

That meme is dead and you need to return to Reddit, user.

Since when, faggot?

Since months before you got here, apparently.

FOREVER EVER

Kinda sad that pc still dosen't have a good smash brothers rival I'd kill for that. I spent about 10 hours on that free2play brawhala. And its like smash but much worse. And well after about 2 hours I was owning every one I faced. The skill level of the other players was total shit. That coupled with a terrible art style really turned me off from what was allredy a fucking low quality rip off.

Rivals of aether has been getting some hype. But I will never never never
NEVER
pay for an early access game that's just some total bullshit. So what the hell is there? I don't think there is a good smash like with a multiplayer community available for pc.

FOREVER EVER

It's been a while, but the sticky on the smashtism forums explains it pretty well: smashboards.com/threads/dolphin-online-melee-netplay.335432/ If you're not picky on the game, it's easier to play Smash 64 with Kaillera. There's public servers with lobbys, so all you need is the right version of the ROM and the emulator.

There still were last year.

What? Stop pretending to fit in and keep lurking.

FOREVER EVER

FOREVER EVER

Forever ever.

FOREVER EVER

FOREVER EVER

anther's ladder

Those are some nice consecutive numbers though.

Torrent where?

FOREVER EVER

smashladder.com

FOREVER EVER