What is the longest consecutive amount of time you've spent playing a game?

what is the longest consecutive amount of time you've spent playing a game?

what is the longest consecutive amount of time you've spent shitposting?

6 -7 hours. im not gonna sit at my computer while eating.

probably something around 6 hours because that's how long I usually last comfortably without eating anything. That used to be pretty common 10 years ago when I was younger, now I usually feel like doing something else after 2-3 hours.

Uh. I guess I got overexcited for Infinite when it came out. I think it was during Spring Break or something, because I seem to recall pulling an all-nighter for it. So probably like twelve hours or so.

It was okay.

20 hours of Master of Orion 2 game with 3 of my friends. We promised to play it from prewarp, until someone wins. Fuck it was awesome!

Shitposting since 2008

72 hours at a LAN party.

Woah, we got an oldfag here. Watch out anons, gotta show everyone they can use tor.

I nearly spilled my coffee from laughing so hard holy shit

About 90 hours 'round the time GTA:SA was out. Played taking turns with my bro, managed to get back to LS in one sitting.

Shit was crazy good, we were playing without naps, with quick breaks for junk food and pop.

Checked

It's just a hassle to switch browsers for what I usually do, calm down.

nice try but you're gay

all me

Probably 13 hours.
Divine Divinity. I was just really into that game for some reason.

not letting your bro pound your tight wet asshole while mom does laundry in the next room over

played HC path for like 24 hours straight when some new shit dropped. Died in a duel with one of those master guys they had added cause I thought for some reason a death there wouldn't count. Thing is I was pretty seriously considering turning in right before it happened.

No seriously, I've kissed my brother.

Story?

You Americans take prudishness to a whole new level.

Tell us, those double dubs demand it.

wow. why do you guys take shit so serious over there?

I love him, it's pretty simple.

Spent almost 40 minutes playing peggle once xD i have no life :(((

Meant for

12 hours of glorious Crown defense and Vanu removal with WWEW.
10 hours of an AOE2 LAN party.
6 hours of Melee.

i played 22 hours of ds3 like a month ago

At least 2 days. If I stay up until ~8 am or later, I may feel like it's pointless to go to sleep, so I just continue playing for the next day. Around that point my mind starts to be so out of it that I start wondering what I'm doing with my fucking life and then lose interest in the game until the next morning.

It sometimes happens when I find a new game I really like, and simultaneously don't have anywhere I need to be for a few days. Might have last happened with Factorio or Stardew Valley. I still remember when I discovered Minecraft mods for the first time, I lost quite a few days on that.

Sage because this thread is full of fags and I feel dirty just for looking at it.

Not long enough to save us

Bless the mods.

But seriously, user, how the fuck did you stay awake for 90 hours? I would have passed out at that point.

Here's your (You).

Close to 18 hours when I was 14 playing WoW. Shameful, I know more so for the game I was playing than the length of time

in 2010, i had no job and was spending all of my time moping on my couch, watching my savings disappear and getting more and more bummed by the day. a friend from back home flew out to see me and cheer me up, but all we ended up doing was playing monster hunter sitting back to back on the huge couch for like sixteen hours a day for about four days. thanks justin

Probably 12 hours back when that medic update came out for TF2's MvM. Shit was fun as hell.

Around 48 hours, LAN + amphetamines is a hell of a mix.

Every time.

What the hell did I unleash in this thread!

What are they trying to hide?

Probably about 30 hours, when I was a kid playing Megaman Legends. Since then I've put in 24 or almost a few times playing Mount and Blade or Dark Souls.

lmao I go to take a shit and this happens
what did they delete

An user liked kissing his brother who was 8-9 years older than him.

Around 48 hours, 2 days, I played Super Mario Galaxy 2 from launch until I got all 242 stars. No food-breaks, only piss and shit breaks.

If you don't count bathroom breaks then I'd have to say about 20 hours. I have a bad habit of binge-ing whatever game I start. It's normal for me to spend entire days at a time playing video games. Chances are I've had a session longer than 2 days but either don't remember it from being hell as fuck tired or didn't know how much time passed.

While we're at it, what's the fastest you've ever beaten a game? I once beat Banjo-Kazooie within 8 hours.

I beat Doom in about two hours, granted I've played it many times before that.

I once did a GS/GS:TLA sitdown. Best 3 days of my life. Then my brother stole them to buy drugs and had to wait almost 10 years to find some fuckers with those games, playing them now at a calmer pace. And yes you bet I kicked his ass, but it still hurt like a motherfucker.

I think 14 hours on an average game of Civ V

Now that is some dedicated autism.

Dunno exactly but like you I have a bad habit of binging on new games. Sucked when I was a kid and would get a new game for Christmas and then beat it in a day or two.

You should set up a TV in the bathroom for efficiency sake.

In all seriousness I think the longest I've gone was around 12 hours.

Over 12h but below 24h. EUIII really sucked me in back in the day and too many times I noticed how the clock is like 5 AM and I'm still painting the map purple.

6-9 hours for F3AR

biggest wast of time in my life besides The Marines.

Either KH1 or Skies of Arcadia, started playing them around 7pm or so, next I think I know I can hear birds chirping outside and my parents telling me good morning.

I also edged myself for 18 hours once I dunno if that counts.

Or get a Switch so you can seamlessly transition from playing on the couch to playing on the go, gajin.

12 hours on the first Planetside. I was hearing the Starfire firing sound as I fell asleep.

probably several days

Not actually a bad idea tbh fam

18 hours.
I was playing through halo 1, 2, and 3 in one sitting with my brother on legendary. I noticed the sun was going down at one point because of the orange light outside. It was still orange the next time I checked but getting lighter instead of darker. Fuck I miss the days of couch co-op and having friends There have been a few times when I've almost matched this record playing muh autism sims (factorio, minecraft back in early beta days, sim city 4) but none of those times were quite as enjoyable.
Also my dad played magic the gathering battlegrounds all night, going from the third realm to the penultimate boss in one sitting. Didn't notice he hadn't gone to bed until I got woken up in the early morning by the sounds of the game.

14 playing FF7

Rented Starflight on the Mega Drive once, had to finish in 72 hours. Shit was getting downright crazy by the end.

More than 40 hours playing a shit MMO.

almost 10 hours playing ck2

About 16 hours when I played Deus Ex for the first time also did that on Minecraft for several days in a row, thanks God I'm sober now

14 what?

14 WHAT???

I really need to stop playing video games

Back when Shadow of Chernobyl came out i was at the peek of my gaming addiction.

I would wake up and imediately turn on the computer and start that game and only stop to eat when the hunger got real bad, and i would only go to sleep when i was basically passing out.
I played it for hundreds of hours in a couple days.

Now i play a game for 30 minutes and stop because i feel like i have been playing for hours.

I think I spent 10 hours of a 15 or so hour long plane flight playing Dragon Quest IX. Only in hindsight did I realize that I probably should have played literally any other game I brought with me instead of that shit.

six or seven months during a haze of blind undertale rage.

I'd say about 7 hours at absolute most while grinding hard through Pokemon Ruby, wasn't progressing through the story, just capturing mons and grinding levels.

I haven't played TF2 in forever, but when I still played it my average play sessions were about 3 hours

14 hours. He was so proud, he made a thread about it.

12 hours.

Now I usually can't for for over an hour without getting bored to tears.

I'm really curious as to what kind of lives people live that allow them to just play games for ridiculously long hours at a time. Obviously there's bumming off parents and autism bucks, but I feel like there's more to it than that. How do you viably live the NEET life?

20 hours back in 2010 when I was like 11 or so.Playing R&C A Crack In Time on the hardest difficulty,did almost every collectible.1 lunch break and that's it. 06 AM to 02 AM really felt like nothing that day.
The museum was worth it

I played Vanilla WoW on Anathema for 24 hours straight last week. I literally don't know why.

With MMPORGs you're never really out of the game, so you might say the WOW fags have been at it for 10 years.

played super smash brothers melee 36 hours straight when i got my gamecube for my birthday. all i had before that was an NES and a gameboy color so I was in heaven.

Couple that with the fact that there is nothing good out or coming out right now

Probably Rust. I needed to stay and defend my Base from the Chinese.

I played 12 hours straight because I wanted to finish the end of Xenosaga 3 in one sitting.

I just cat rain piano?

Straight 48 hours in Darkfall Online when it was released. Piss jugs and everything. Those were the days…

also My longest time playing would be 30 hours or a couple more dont remember exactly

I think it was playing map painter simulators like some anons ITT the last one was stellarispls no bully
also I used to play like 8 or 10h when ArmA2 was around in one of those servers where you level up the most NPCs you kill and get rewarded with fighters, nukes n shit.

>mfw I dont even play vidya now and just shitpost here

What the fuck can you even do in that game aside from arranging marriages for random court members?

24 hours playing FFXIV. Never touched that shit again.
I miss my regular sessions being my entire day, to be honest. As I get older, less and less games keep me in them.

I spent 16 hours playing Fallout NV once.
Other than that, I suppose I stayed awake for 3 days for autism's sake, and used various vidya to pass the time.

no human can sustain that amount of vidya at one time

Uwot?

~30 hrs of pokemon emerald back in high school, we had some competitive play back then. Most of that was just hatching ~300 eggs in a row and checking IVs/natures, then repeating with another species.
I became the very best

used to go to lan cafes for overnight counterstrike 1.6 games with friends, so 24+ hours

12 hours in one night for tera you know that shitty koeran action mmo
Just grinding on through the game teaming up with randoms and chatting to people a bit

Sad thing is that was probably the last time I actually enjoyed a video game.

40 hours playing.
I can't even remember.

I think it was 2 days going on 3. It was a SNES rpg, a final fantasy or chrono trigger. Whatever one it was, I obviously was enjoying it enough to go on like that. Lots of times I've gone 20 plus hours with small breaks and meals but in today's world that would be going thru 2 or 3 games a day. Now I play old PC games I missed the first time around and they get me playing often 8 to 10 hours a day.

Not too long ago I spent 14 to 16 hours playing FFXIV all night. It was pretty good.

>18 hours playing Shazbot
Everything I used to love has either died or has been twisted into a monster.

8 hours playing elder scrolls online

I feel nothing but shame. yet I keep fucking playing the game

It's embarrassing, but I really got into Dragon Age Origins

I finished it in just under 60 hours, and was slightly delirious by the end

I was living in the dorm and stopped going to class; my mom sent a health check

heatenings

11 hours in Shenmue 1, back when it was the technological peak of human achievement.

Every time Ryo went to bed I sat in the bed for a while resting.

After I was done I felt like I've lived a week in Suzuki land, and I marvelled at the beauty of trees and my cat

good stuff

Guess I'll mention it again. I stayed up playing both Metroid Prime games to 100% completion for 42 hours give or take. When I sa up, I immediately took a massive shit and slept for about 17 hours. I woke up sicker than a dog and puked about 5 pounds of bile before taking some Nyquil and sleeping for another 12 hours. Basically I was sick for a week with a high fever. I also didn't feel anything in my left index finger for a while because of the GameCubes shitty shoulder triggers. Worst thing though was the constant ringing in my ears. Both games love their high pitched synth music and for a few days all I could hear was high pitched ringing all the time.

without pissing?