#GamerGate + #NotYourShield: [#GG+#NYS]: The Theater, The Dream, The Battlefield Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: CONTACT THE IRS REGARDING FEMFREQ POTENTIAL VIOLATION ON POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING.
archive.is/mwfP5
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. Dig for info regarding the ESA, (also ECA, IARC)
>>>/gamergatehq/329602
6. OP ESRBusted! Expose the ESRB for being against developers and consumers.
>>>/gamergatehq/329225

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5qva0e/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_291_update_five_new_entries/
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/2N3GL
tweetsave.com/acosta/status/832788148077801472
archive.is/RciLv
exhentai.org/g/1031363/0f85901817/
archive.is/3nKmn
tweetsave.com/the_moviebob/status/832429658046087168
tudotv.tv/assistir-hbo-signature-ao-vivo-gratis-online/
archive.is/HVJlG
archive.is/HVJlG
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=tachibana_momoka
twitter.com/CHSommers/status/832804990196408320
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/832820926194388993
twitter.com/ridrugi/status/832802371432361984
moriyashrine.org/gensou-rondo.html
techraptor.net/content/opencritic-accuses-metacritic-of-anti-industry-behaviour
archive.is/S3ryt
archive.is/nuzH2
archive.is/GjsSQ
breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/17/milo-bill-maher-democrats-lena-dunham-hideous/
breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/17/milo-maher-now-breitbart-publishing-gay-editorials/
breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/17/larry-wilmore-melts-bill-maher-tells-milo-go-fuck/
operationrainfall.com/
archive.is/bmo9H
archive.is/s56QD
pleease
archive.is/NO37C
americanexpress(DOT)com/ca/en/content/support-cardmember/contact-us.html?page=CM&inav=ca_sitefooter_contact.
cmegroup(DOT)com/tools-information/contacts-list.html
pwc(DOT)com/us/en/health-industries/contact-us.html
secure.knightfrank(DOT)com/en?hostname=knightfrank.co.uk
lseg(DOT)com/contact-lseg
maana(DOT)io/contact/
www2.deloitte(DOT)com/us/en/footerlinks/contact-us.html
archive.is/jDh6q
red
archive.is/lkWb1
poly
archive.is/y9siJ
archive.is/RAaR3
archive.is/e7PIa
socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie/realtime
archive.is/4AQOy
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/630292874702290944?lang=en
archive.is/HODP9
archive.is/8HgPq
archive.is/oKDoI
youtube.com/watch?v=NTLUnVJSiAY
hewillnotdivide.us/
archive.is/wqX9b
deepfreeze.it/article.php
twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/832746094450716675)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO SHITPOSTING

You're not the boss of me!

never EVER masturbate to pokemon dojinshi
its super gay

benis

loli is love

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS HUSBANDO OF HOPE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Husbando followed by the words “FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

Any streams of Milo and Maher?

WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THIS?

Don't tell me whats gay

ARCHIVE OF PREVIOUS BREAD
archive.fo/2N3GL

Has he finally completely lost it?

CNN is real news, CNN confirms. :^)
tweetsave.com/acosta/status/832788148077801472
archive.is/RciLv

and what are you doing right now?

Man, he's really going to kill himself in 2020.

"Left good, right baaaaaaaaad!"

Caveman's logic.

He still has the weight.

exhentai.org/g/1031363/0f85901817/

Are they still buying chinese traffic?

He means next time, let's just suck it up and ARCHIVE EVERYTHING, HOLY FUCK
archive.is/3nKmn
tweetsave.com/the_moviebob/status/832429658046087168

I think the irony is completely lost on Bob.

Probably

That's as sad as Randy Pitchford pretending Battleborn is still alive.

from previous bread
tudotv.tv/assistir-hbo-signature-ao-vivo-gratis-online/

I missed the first half.

Literally what?

Besides the ESA applauding Orin Hattch who is a supporter of H-1B & Immigration (Both of which the ESA supports) & me being confused as to why even though Hattch was extending the olive branch to companies to work with Trump on similar issues, the ESA continued to take potshots at the president…I've got nothing else to recap.
I'm currently thinking about moving to make infographs & OC on the ESA, I'll provide assistance to anyone who would like to help by uploading my 30K+ font collection.

you're joking but I really don't know what he means with that

i hope he just overeat to death

I knew I hallucinated all that antifa property damage.

Fucking kill me

I would guess it's just more crying about Bernie. I know for a while he was supposedly blocking anyone he saw mention that bernie could have won.

everything will be fixed

Any Milo streams?

Battleborn is: FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic Battleborn Heroes!

But seriously it's kind of like Paladins if it were a moba. I probably would have played it if it were free since some of the characters were pretty fun, but there was just so much wrong with it that anyone who thought it was worth money needs to get their head checked out.

Isn't Paladins literally just Overwatch but with actual pay to win?

yes

Well, falcom killed one og their biggest franchises chances in the west.

Say that when the game frys your harddrive. Also, you get it and they use nisa to localize cold steel 3, suicide will be too good for you. Pirate nisa or avoid altogether.

Goddammit user, I was joking! Didn't you see the flag?

Every time I think "Blob can't possibly say anything more fucking retarded than this," he somehow manages to outdo himself.

wait, theres more of those FPS mobas coming out?

Every single argument coming from these people can be summed up in

but where's my salary?

I guess that's okay for people who want to play Overwatch but don't want to pay for it. I got it for free and barely play it because my PC's a toaster. Same with KF2.

I don't think Overwatch is actually a moba. It's just a really easy shooter. Paladins, from what I've seen, is Overwatch but those dumb chests you can buy can actually modify your abilities. So it's essentially Overwatch but with pay to win.

Don't make me keep doing this for you bunch of slackers, or else I'll post unspoilered headpats when I post archives.

And of course I forgot the archives
archive.is/HVJlG

Paladins doesn't let you swap characters in game. It's probably closer to Gigantic since you queue up as your moba character/role and then fight it out. The biggest similarity is that the only mode is escourting the payload and some nearly identical skills.

I don't think it's particularly pay to win either. You have to buy characters but you make money super quickly. Paying just gets you skins and mounts or keys to chests that give exclusive skins/mounts like in their other game SMITE.

Oh Bob, you really will never learn.

My nigga.

Any more info I can get on that game?

archive.is/HVJlG

>DO AS I FUCKING TELL YOU TO BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO KILL YOURSELVES
Did I nail my Bob liberal impression?

Which one?

How about fucking neither, this party based bullshit is exactly what got us into this mess in the first place.

But I like the orange Republican.

The screenshotted one.

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE FORCE AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGS AND CULTISTS

I call dibs on Drug Czar. He's the one that sets federal policy on drugs, right?

loli > anime tiddies

Doesn't it have ability modifiers too? Sounds pretty p2w to me.

No. Never.

why stop there?
You know it didn't work, now they lie harder and continue to blame everybody else, covering their eyes on purpose…
We have to take it all, own it all, sky cannot be the limit.
From the dirt to the stardust, control everything, just so that we can play videogames in peace again. The creatures from beyond the stars and their masters must learn to always fear …

GAMERGATE

PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS MORE IF THAT IMAGE

reported

Modern democratic liberalism has positioned itself as the end of history. It is the sea to which all rivers lead, every people will inevitably find themselves there and can only be delayed in their journey by the sabotage of all manner of fascists, racists, religious extremists, etc. It's a very convenient position to take because it confirms everything that someone who identifies themselves as a liberal as right and true and proper and the only possible end. It more than anything else is also what has completely crippled the Democratic Party over the last decade - you can't get people excited about an inevitability. They sit at home and believe they're correct and watch media that tells them they're correct and smugly agree with their friends that they're correct and then they lose because they don't show up to vote because why would you have to vote for liberalism, it's like voting for gravity.

This is what produces the psychosis we see on display here. Because liberalism can only fail through sabotage, when it fails they start looking for saboteurs. And since liberalism is after all the ideal society, it must be a perverse and unhinged saboteur that would fight against it. Through this alchemy we see blue collar workers transformed into woman-haters, blacks and Hipanics into race traitors, and internet jokers into a global network of Neonazis that is surely drawing knives across the throats of every quarter of our society if only we could see them. A swastika drawn in human shit on the wall of a public bathroom becomes a certain indication that there is a secret but highly active division of the KKK operating on every American college campus. Etc, etc, sniffle, tug nose.

Someday user, someday

Lots more. gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=tachibana_momoka Most of it's by the same guy and I guess the theme is that she's an idol who sometimes fucks old men while one of her videos is on in the background.

You did the right thing.

Don't bring up that pandering embarrassment ever again. Still made me laugh.

So….what happened with Milo on Bill Mahr? Did anyone actually watch it?

I'm a boob lover. I'm a tits lover.

I have never once complimented breasts in all their forms and I never will.

Thank you user

i just came back from work and watched milo on bill maher

any salt yet?

I don't mind bigger breasts but loli is better.

Any time.

Not this again.

How so? I've only watched a couple of minutes, but it mostly was him trying to get out a word against the entire rest of the guests.

oh its not done yet?
i watched a video on youtube. 1 on 1 with bill

sorry im not from burgerland

Yeah, I wanted to make a Vivian game for a while. But I was just fucking around in Unity without any kind of a plan so in the end it didn't go anywhere. I only have videos from really early on but I ended up making all sorts of mechanic things I thought I would need to put together different levels and then got stumped because I couldn't into level design.

Yeah, it does, but they're super neutered from how the game played in beta. Cards can only be bought with in-game money and they're pretty weaksauce. Like 0.5 to 2 seconds more duration on Evie's flight ability or take 25% to 100% less damage from your own explosions as Bomb King (who won't ever be in range anyway). I don't think it really matters very much.

This is what I was afraid would happen and why I didn't watch it. They just brought him on to be a punching bag that never gets to talk, didn't they?

I didn't read oppai loli anywhere in that post.

Oppai loli's fine, but regular loli is best. Always.

Big breasts and a matured curvy physique are the more pure, idealized attractive form of the female. Loli simply cannot be better. Parental instincts don't mean shit compared.

twitter.com/CHSommers/status/832804990196408320

The storm is growing

Though I do not know why she would endorse Mr Fence-Sitter of all people.

You might not like it, but this is the ideal female form. Built. For. Sex.

If it were legal you know that wouldn't just be a drawing.

Remember that one time Marche admitted Miranda is a cat, and not a human.

Rather intredasting.
I know a little bit of Unity, but showing the projects that I've worked on would involve revealing my name, and I'd rather wait until I'm more proficient in other game engines such as Godot and Unreal before using my name.
Side note, there ought to be a smug Danielle image.

I didn't say I didn't like loli, but I certainly don't like any and all overlap of their fans with filthy DFCfaggots.

But it isn't.

By built for sex, you mean they can't get pregnant because they aren't of age?

Remade the Wall Street Journal SJW

And both parties will probably run ethnic/female just to look progressive now.

It definitely is.

Pregnancy is an unwanted side effect of sex. It's like chlamydia.

Loli can only exist in 2D. Tits are universal and reach their perfection in the same dimension as they have since its very inception.

It definitely isn't.

I still have no idea what they expected. If you are going to force a meme about
and you edit and fabricate like 70% of all your news, how could you not see it backfiring a mile away?

I'm done this argument because I don't want your pleb taste to rub off on me.

Not if the girl isn't old enough to get preggy : )

The fact that the left created the term "fake news" seems to have gone down the memory hole for almost everyone who isn't in threads like these. It's sad.

Women are like milk. You drink old milk, you get sick. You fuck an old woman, you get a baby.

I just carefully get my info from rational GG related sources at this point.

I don't want your hipster fagginess to rub off on me either.

shit taste

At that rate if such an event happens, it'll be easier for people to look beyond the scope of the two parties that care more about not looking racist/sexist.

You must be a pretty big deal. It's all cool though.
I got gamemaker for $5 in that sale a while back and I've been trying to get back into things. It makes some things super easy but others are really clunky so I'm not sure I want to stick with it.

I hope they're just being ironic and aren't actually that kind of raging faggot, but I'm pessimistic about shitposting like this at this point. I'll monitor poster IDs carefully like I always do.

Not a fan of those tiddies or that face.

How did the Milo on Bill Maher thing go?

Badly.

Wrong

Damn right.

someone get on making a webm when it's over

They aren't mutually exclusive.

I'd post a flat woman but they're all lewd.

Trump raised his son right. You can already see the wisdom he imparted to Barron.

There's nothing to make. From what I've heard he just didn't get to talk.

wheres the next frame? you know, the one where she barrels into the crowd behind the wheel of a semi.

Tried to but its would be easer to post a youtube link. Its someone random user so click away

Fuck no, I'm just very shy.

So it was literally nothing but Bill Maher yelling at him? Fuck that.

WATCH starts off nice, then Bill reveals how much of a fucking retard he is reading his buddies in the MSM's lies, and very mature panel of thinkers he has.

Bill starts getting uncomfortable when he starts talking about how bad amy shumer and Lena Dunham are and wants to get off the subject. Overall Milo seems in control the whole time with bill interrupting saying "nu uh you stupid" to things he says taking up most of the time.

are you comparing babies to butter user?

I felt Milo was kinda weak here.

Underrated post

Shitty 10min webm, mostly for the audio

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/832820926194388993

RT bls :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

man what is this? 176x100?

I'm already extremely depressed over the announcement. I don't need this.
I now know what NTR feels like. Thanks Falcom and NISA

I never thought of linking the end-of-history narrative with the current American """left"""'s ethos and behavior. I rate this post 5 out of 5 Stalins.

So… What, did NISA fucking underbid hard on "localization" work? Blackmail the Ys devs? Practically everyone on both sides of the Pacific hate NISA, this move makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I don't like to convert video on a laptoaster that overheats to the point of shutting down.
I grabbed the smallest thing I could, cropped out the black bars and converted from 3gp to webm.

What the fuck? Now I want to know what the hell went on behind the scenes for XSEED to be coerced into giving up Ys VIII.

The tweets imply it was taken from them, but why? Everyone fucking hates NISA.

Nisa probably underbid them and offered to do it faster. Falcom doesn't care about the quality Xseed built up in the west, they just want games to be shit out faster.

They made the game not even worth pirating. But noone, noone buy this shit. they will probably pull this with cold steel 3

Oh yeah, also worth noting that a similar phenomenon took hold in the early years of the USSR, and helped Stalin's abuses happen. Now that the workers were finally in power, Justice had finally been achieved, and Truth was king. Ergo any rebellion against the system was a rebellion against objectivity and humanism themselves. Stalin's notorious paranoia attests to this, seeing saboteurs in every shadow. I remember one Stalinist judge came up with a simple but extremely Stalin-esque maxim: "it's always someone's fault".

This begs for questions on why it happened. If it was to make Falcom go more into the western eyes to be the next Capcom, then they're already shooting themselves in the foot by handing their work to the worst offenders of translation, ones who are happy to change the context of the game because "Americans won't like this" or whatever bullshit excuse with memes or rewrites that shit on the original work. Then again, as an user from another thread said, it is probably the curse of Japanese loyalty where the Japanese will never disown their branches because they don't want to look bad or they don't care because to them, it's a non-issue.

Absolutely disgusting.

I am also reminded of NISA getting their filthy hands on Touhou. It's not the official games, but it still makes my blood boil.

twitter.com/ridrugi/status/832802371432361984

Shill this

I'm more shocked that they put Remilia front and center and Reimu off to the side. What's up with that?

Do you have any idea how fucking old that picture is?

Armpits are yuck and boo and gross

i'm too lazy to even find a slowpoke image to attach

I'm certain it's no surprise to anyone that the people at the head of rating systems, from the Motion Picture Association of America to the ESRB and PEGI, are generally absolute moral bussy bodies.
Online distribution, however, has made rating systems increasingly irrelivent to most users.
I think it would be prudent for these companies, some of which recieve public funding, to adapt and ease where necessary.

Probably best not to do that. "Why are you working at NISA, Falcom" is a dumb thing to ask.

NISA is way too lazy to localize a Trails game. XSeed are the only ones autistic enough to do it. There's just too much text.

At least the real version is easy to find
moriyashrine.org/gensou-rondo.html

That's largely why they're flailing right now and fighting for control, the internet is making their platforms irrelevant.

They're trying to capitalize on the edgy "Vampires are hip" forced meme, I see.

BIG FUCKING NEWS! METACRITIC BEING A BUNCH OF FUCKWADS!

techraptor.net/content/opencritic-accuses-metacritic-of-anti-industry-behaviour

Did NISA actually do that?

accuses? I thought it was pretty much common knowledge to anyone who looked into it about 2-3 years ago.

There's many questions I ask about the cover myself.

Jesus. Talk about an oblivious localization.

But 2017 was going to be a great year

HOLY SHIT

I'm going to get this

Here's hoping this is part of Ongoing Discussions for the next bread.

well I got a temporary solution here. Used some experimental settings this time.

why the good weeb shit never comes out on PC until like 3 years later?

Cause jap devs don't give a fuck about PC and rightfully so.

Probably because they think the of the PC as an expendable audience (And Japan itself not really being a PC country unless it's porn.) When they've got nothing to show or release on consoles/handhelds, they can simply port their older works to PC & get easy money because people will fix their problems anyway or they'll get it without hesitation.

Because the nips, devs and consumers, cant into computers

please go and stay go

might be old, but not irrelevant.

09af06 is the krautist

She says ayayayayaya in the fandom, but shes not supposed to sound like alpha 5 from power rangers.

I hope the le for north america is as good. Also still hyped for ikkitousen dlc

These people.

some of you guys are trying very hard to make me a thing. Are you also pushing for accounts on Holla Forums?

You're mentally retarded. Shut up already.

Sounds like some Nvidia-tier kind of bullshit. I'd really like to know relevant are professional reviews on consumers. I'm not saying they aren't, but I've the feeling that they might have lost a lot of relevance in recent years. Gaining control over LPers seems like a more effective way of getting more buyers for your shit.

Pretty amusing every time a controversy involves the media being shitty and the media is being blown the fuck out it's compared to gamergate. Really makes you think

Am I misunderstanding your post? He didn't actually cancel his preorder, he's a goon and trying to make fun of people who don't like how hideous all of them look

Don't mind them they're just the Holla Forums clique.

He's making fun of people who don't like how the characters look.

Mombot seems to think this faggot is an alt account for someone in the media.

here is the same video with my default settings. Thought it would turn out better but they both seem to be similar.

American style debating is saying "Fuck you" and have your parrot audience applaud you.

First decent-looking asari I've seen in that game. They're supposed to be sexy alien babes, for fuck's sake, it's the essence of their physical design

It would be more surprising if it wasn't at this point given how obsessed he is with GG.

I'm surprised he went, the whole thing screamed trap to me.

It really wouldn't surprise me. I keep seeing his tweets pop up from people in the media.

archive.is/S3ryt
Best captain confirmed

That panel is full of delusional cucks and SJWs, especially that NSA guy, screamed shitshow by the end, Milo managed to come on top by provoking them into being screaming retards but we'll see how the MSM will spin this out.

Dank OC coming through

cheked
If that's what passes for decent that game looks fucked.

I guess he just has big balls, I would honestly not go there either. Those guys are obvious shills that don't even try to hide it. Just imagine how much worse their fanbase is to watch that shit and not be able to see through it.

God! I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one will remember why we shitpost, or why we pick bad waifus. All that matters is that 300 anons stood against the whole world. I ask you, grant me one request. create more Mememagic users and put them in our side, If you do not listen, then to hell with you!

Looking at the Criminal Girls OC I made here, I think I can improve it by condensing it & going for the more Judo tactic of asking questions. I'm gonna help on how to present it though.

Better yet, have some archives.
archive.is/nuzH2
archive.is/HVJlG

*gonna need help

If you're a political opponent going to a show that screams "MUH SIDE IS BEST IDEOLOGY MUH STRAWMAM!" especially like these political comedy talk shows or whatever, they'll, bring a lot of people to gang up on you, host will nudge, interrupt and maybe say "times up" and finally edit shit out, you know its a fucking trap, they learned it all from Fox News.

Its fucking scary how much reach CURRENT YEAR man has.

how foolish of me

gg is still going, but he got kicked out of ff.

You can tell he was the brains of Feminist Frequency, her last videos have been more retarded than usual

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Embed forever and always related.

No worries. At least you now know for next time.

Speaking of FF, Anita's trying to race-bait now. Here's hoping more people call her out on her shit.

I don't agree now that Falcom handed Ys to NISA because money

nice oc, I sent some emails to the wsj advertisers today and it has been a nostalgia feel day.

She's about as important as last week's fashion trend these days. Attention is undeserved.

fucking goons

WeW

Not in here that I can see

Inb4 marvel makes an official strawman to counter this.

If you're not the krautist, then stop posting like the krautist.

When is TB going to die from cancer already?

I said falcom thread faggot

When Gotham is ashes.

Yea cause that tactic always works.

I'd pay to see that

hes right you skinwalker

That was somewhat disappointing. Not when Milo talks, but rather when Bill cuts in and especially at the end. VERY rude.

She has still too many views, but I think people care a lot less about her lately. Her latest video has 80k views (who actually watches those?) which is a lot less than she used to get.

Also isn't purple the color of woman who have totally given up on life? I remember hearing something like that once.

The problem with the "just ignore her" tactic has been discussed a million times, and it's this: When people stop paying attention to them, they lie about harassment and threats until the spotlight comes back.

tons of salt on twitter right now, so many ways to lay bait, but watching bill maher get tarred is pretty good too.

Updated archive of previous bread
archive.is/GjsSQ
It got really, really fucking gay at the end

I think the purple is mostly to hide how much of a fat midget she is.

It's pretty great to see the moderate liberals get torn apart from the regressives. I hope that it gives more moderates a lesson on how fucking bad shit insane these people are.

Beating a dead horse isn't productive. She's definitely one, as points out.

That tactic is also past its sell-by date. People are waking up to exaggerated victimhood and terms like "racist" are starting to lose sway as they got slapped on everything.

It still works well enough to be an issue. Plus "just ignoring them" is how things got this bad in the first place. They should be exposed as frauds, and then mocked relentlessly.

It's a media goon shilling for NeoGAF. His tweets tend towards the way they interact in the forums.

I can't recall where Maher sits on the political chart/spectrum. Didn't he used to be one of the stereotyped liberals before the more regressive types took over?

In a way, you're "ignoring them" by worrying about some washed up loser like her and not the people actually pushing this in places that matter, like the ESA.

I'm not worrying about her, I'm mocking her.

Why is this guy so literally fucking cool?

I feel dead inside, what do I do now.

Cool, you want a fuckin' medal for that? It's not productive and you're giving her attention.

Harden your heart and learn Japanese user.

party ideologue, he might as well be arguing about ford vs chevy

My, somebody's awfully testy just because I pointed out that ignoring them doesn't work.

But I want to play the game on PC, I don't want to buy a PS4

Because SNK knows how to design characters,

I'm starting to learn japanese monday.

Do you think this is a mother fucking game user?

then pirate the PC version, learn japanese and play it in jap

Learn Japanese & get yourself motivated.

His design embodies the idealized Working Class Everyman American Hero stereotype.

Already refuted. She's irrelevant, and the old fallback tactics to reclaim fame are falling apart. Back into the memory hole with her! I for one can do without reminders that she existed.

I CAN'T LEARN JAPANESE

日本語を勉強

And why's that?

FUCK YOU. I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT.
I'M GONNA LEARN JAPANESE OR DIE TRYING

I already know basic Japanese. Guess it's time to continue for once.

Watch your back my friend.

Because Terry Bogard's voice actor is fucking amazing.

"HEY COME'ON COME'ON!" "OK!" "ARE YOU OK? BUSTA WOLF!"

I hope you are not implying that because I speak Spanish I must be from South America or Mexico.

COME AND GET ME YOU LITTLE CUNT. I'LL MAKE YOU WISH THAT I WAS LEARNING KOREAN.

This has put a damper om my smug 2017 levels…

I can't find some simple text guide made by a friendly T&A loving nip that doesn't require me downloading a ton of shit and I can't learn enough solely through porn anime.

It was a joke that you are going to be killed for knowing japanese.

I hope you don't speak with the lisp user.

Who's the lisp user?

Sorry, it's just everyone always jumps to the conclusion I'm Mexican because I speak Spanish.

We are the world's hot pockets. We do it for free.

So is there going to be a plethora of articles coming out about GamerGate again and how its controlling the White House?

I'm assuming by that you mean learning Japanese words & not the Hiragana/Katakana/Kanji

The Spaniard lisp from España. The one that butchers all the Z sounds to sound like Th, amking zapatos sound like Thapathoths.

I have no idea what you are talking about, sorry

This is NISA we're talking about. It could be that there's irreversible censorship like in Criminal Girls. A PC release won't save you.

No, I mean writing the language.

Why not just hack the fucking thing after pirating and paste the original assets on top?

Sometimes that's not possible. They tried that with Criminal Girls, and something about the changes NISA did rendered the original files incompatible. The same thing happened with Ar Tonelico 2's restoration attempts according to someone in another thread.

You didn't hear what happened to Criminal Girls? The Japanese version was the US version with japanese text, every release of the PC version regardless of the region was censored.

I see. I was going to recommend Namasensei but he does not do the stroke order correctly. Still works if you need a motivator, just look at how it's written

The problem with that is this is NISA we're talking about. While modders have managed to restore the PC version of Criminal Girls the way it was intended to be played, all the headaches & bullshit could be reverted if NISA ported the uncensored Japanese Vita game instead of North America. And to add insult to injury, even the Nips got fucked over in the PC release by having that version be the censored America released.

NIS were originally going to translate Arnosurge but the backlash on twitter made KOEI translate it themselves.
Kick up a fuss and maybe they'll give it back to Xseed. Get people motivated and organised.

So how was Milo's Maher interview? The clips in the bread seem like he did pretty okay.

I loathe Maher. He's the epitome of a smug turbo-Liberal who mastered hiding his power level. I've hated him for years for his crazyass anti-gun views.

Did #GG get a mention?

Everyone in the thread acted like it was really bad and they basically brought him there to be a punching bag and just constantly cut him off.

I remember that

Here, have some kanji riddles/puns. The first one might be a bit too elaborate though.

This one isn't as much of a headache.

This one is from the same story, different arc. It's a simple homonym name joke.

Hima Chinagaregawa is written as 釁 血流川 respectively. The first kanji is a bitch to write at like 25 strokes and means "to smear blood" or "to murder". Chinagaregawa I guess you can say means "River of blood currents" or "River with a bloody current". Both names deal with blood in their meanings because she's a vampire

I have too much fun with this sort of stuff.

Milo's pretty smug about it.

breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/17/milo-bill-maher-democrats-lena-dunham-hideous/

breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/17/milo-maher-now-breitbart-publishing-gay-editorials/

breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/17/larry-wilmore-melts-bill-maher-tells-milo-go-fuck/

And no, no mentions

This. We need to somehow let Falcom know that we won't take this shit lying down.

DO: raise hell to let falcom know that yhis is a shitty move.
DO NOT: be suprised the contract has already been signed and nis made it really shitty to prevent another koei screwup.

Find some OC ideas about the NISA fuckups such as bricking PS3s & awful translation

We should get Torrential Downpour on this, along with getting some sympathetic groups like operationrainfall.com/

Remember how slatheringly mad liberals got when he said that he wouldn't accept the salary? Like how dare he not take extra money he didn't need that could be used for better purposes. Obviously they just wanted another reason to criticize him, but still…

Technically he failed on that promise because the president must accept a salary of at least $1/yr, legally

DRUMPFY SUPPORTERS KN SUOCIDE WATCH

He shouldn't have cut off Milo so much, and the part at the end where he used the time crunch to get the last word about Trump was dickish, but otherwise it was generally about as fair as one could have hoped for on territory like that.

Wow, struck a nerve hard. You can tell he took it as a personal hit on black IQ. Be it IQ tests or SAT scores, blacks are consistently dead last & you can tell that truth really struck deep. Larry Wilmore lashing out making his colossal black inferiority complex blatantly obvious.

That entire "conversation" / "argument" in that video makes me want to break someone's fingers for typing up such tripe.

"You didn't prove that you are right"
"I didn't have to, because I proved you are wrong, and if you are wrong then I am right"

But he didn't prove that the kid was wrong anyway, he simply stated a fact that neither OPINION is right because opinion is subjective.

IQ is not equivalent to intelligence either way, you can cram or study for an IQ test and get better results. It's just another form of academic testing. So that's a waste of an argument. In movies when they say "they have an IQ of " it comes off to the audience as smart, because people associate education with intelligence. Which is also wrong.

The actual issue with black testing is a lack of ambition, a culture which promotes victimhood and laying blame, and an environment which fosters not going to school and having children before full mental and physical maturity.

normalfags love to think that IQ is the be all and end all of intelligence, and that having a degree means you're really smart. But the truth is that you can get a degree just by showing up and filling the seat and regurgitating the same information you're fed. Completely bent out of shape for the same wrong perceptions everyone else has around "education."

I just spent $700 on a keyboard

I know someone with a master's and can read roman numerals.

can't

I know someone who is a hair dresser

I'm surprised you haven't figured out by now that Milo is lawful evil. He's a low-tier sensationalist like all the other hackfraud journalists, he just got on GG's side early on because he's "anti-sjw." Any press is good press to him, of course he'll go on.

Its time

Stop using the SJW fluff in 5th edition.

Oh do fuck off

I bought this "mouse pad"

Hmm the shilling is coming goons are out to shit up all localization threads and to shill shit indie games, then you have leftypol crying about gg when anons call a sjw dev out.
But anons get ready were back in full with the ESA and Downpour for Zelda and much more.

I like the idea of opai pads but Its so hard to keep them clean because you wrest your wrist on them

Ive stopped using my katsuragi one its just on a shelf with figures now

I am not even opening the galko one because its fine to display inbox

Uh huh, same reason they can't pass a simple mirror self awareness test until much later than whites. The "it's just culture" argument is tired & invalid. Blacks are by every objective metric less intelligent than every other race & blaming poverty which is putting the effect before the cause, or even worse, blaming "muh systematic oppression from da whitey" (whites who give preferential advantages to blacks even to their own detriment) is not an argument. The strongest "environmental factors" are evolution-related & are practically impossible to change without millions of years.

Here's a webm showcasing this popular form of mental gymnastics when black intelligence falls short.

Name still literally doesn't make sense.

Why such a completely generic label?

There are alot of smart black folk just they are overshadowed by niggers.

Nature and nurture are factors in adaptation. And blacks generally lack in both areas.

Someone is a newfag

What the fuck. That's the biggest load of bullshit psuedo science I've ever heard. How does how much value adults put on community affect how a child's brain learns to tell itself in a mirror?

this is no ordinary opai pad

They failed at giving the funodoshi a texture. I am a little disapointed.

Japanese puns are horrifying and amazing at the same time.

Just finished watching the full thing between Maher and Milo, both a personal interview and with three other guests
why the shit did it take almost three fucking years before they did that very precise thing ?
Milo is not a retard, but he's far from bright, and it's VERY easy to tell him off or explain he's confusing issues. Milo is hilarious quite often, but he quickly falls into the derogatory and insulting for cheap annoyance.
But Milo is a dude who makes people mad and literally all you have to do to stop turning him into a hero is to not fucking get mad at him
I swear to fucking god, Milo was found annoying and dumb by the four other guys that were at the table, and the entire thing was funny, level-headed, and in the end apparently they'll all leave together to get a beer.
Again : why the fuck did it take three fucking years to realize this is the only thing you need to fucking do with that faggot ?

I really like Maher although I was disappointed by his quips on white privilege and BLM, but he expressed it perfectly : Milo's opponents need to stop taking the fucking bait. Holy shit.

Just why this thread was fun.

I think Milo did well and made the audience laugh more than Bill. In their world that makes Milo the one in the right side.

Also I noticed how Bill Miher is so fast in changing of subject even if he makes a point, like in the end when he talks about Trump and doesn't want Milo to say anything about him.

The sad thing is that I once respected Bill Miher in the Bush years.

They never will. Libshits hate those who disagree with them and are quite vocal about it.

knowing how sjws work, we won just by having Bill agree with milo on at least one topic and not just autistically screech until the ad break. The interview itself may not sway many minds, but seeing the outcry from the left will

Absolute power being on the side the group in power corrupts absolutly. A liberal used to be good only when being an under dog, but that now is false.

The subject changing is more due to it being a TV show that needs to afford ten minutes on this and not a second more. So he has to spend the time on more than a single topic, that's how it is. Sure it's annoying, but they don't have much of a choice.
Regarding the end quip, well… it's his show. It's part of the ride too. And to be honest, seeing how friendly they were with each other, that was more fun and well-deserved than an actual "unfair" action.

The issue, again, isn't even that you can't hate Milo -he does everything SPECIFICALLY to be hated-, but that if you let it make you lose your cool you'll be everyone's laughingstock and no one will think you had a good speech or were smart or victorious or whatever, not even your allies -those will cry about Milo and insult him, and present you as a victim and never as a victor.
That's the issue. Just fucking collect yourself and
DO NOT TAKE THE FUCKING BAIT

I am going to play some vidya. XCOM2 or Vector Thrust?

Never heard of vector. What is it like ?

Ahem, frog, a quote from Napoleon: Do not interrupt your enemies when they are making a mistake. Not that they would listen to advice from here. And and as I said, its impossible for them to not get mad at milo, they are programmed to always have emotionly charged responses, with the rare exception here and there.

I wasn't giving an advice to anyone. More like yelling to the wind from the frustration of how fucking simple the solution to "vanquish" Milo is.
Sadly you're right. They seem pathologically incapable of dealing with their own emotions. I mean, if I ever get sad or angry, I'll just go watch some animé, play some game or read some hentai. Jesus.
Are they just sexually frustrated maybe ? Does it all boil down to how they've never been given proper pleasure once in their life ?

Well, gonna see the panel video and see if I have some fun or I enrage myself.

Milo tells them how they can beat him.

Programming. Taught to use their heart rather than their minds to come up with solutions.

It is a aircraft fighter simulator. The keyboard flight controls are ordinary but the game play is (from my opinion) fun.

I still wonder why they keep the feels>reals tactic when they can clearly see it only backfires on them. You'd think they'd learn that a calm debate would be the answer, but even the liberals who propose this idea get shut sown by their own kind, like the other guy who did a "I'm a liberal and (I forgot the rest of title)" piece, and then got dog-piled by some no-name.

meant for

Personally, I'd say it's the opposite : they were never taught how to use anything BUT their heart. All children act according to emotion and basic needs : I'm lonely, I'm hungry, I'm bored -> I react. Adulthood implies being able to deal and analyze your own emotions and adapt them to the world around you and social norms.
Thus, these people never had actual parental figures and had to grow up and "educate" themselves without anyone.

I'd say to play that then, looks much more enticing by the description.

Again, it's not that they don't see it backfires, it's that they never learnt how to do anything otherwise. So they demand everyone to follow THEIR rules so they can win there for once, but there is no such law in the real world.
And yeah, it's "I'm a liberal and I support milo's right to free speech". Even Literally Who cried massively about it on twitter and some blog of hers.

Neurological differences are too objectively tangibly empirically factually demonstrable thus "problematic" & if you challenge that you're some sort of buzzword. I swear -phobia & -phobic are projection from people genuinely afraid to live in reality. I wish more people opposing the regressive left would strike the very foundation of this idiocy which is tirelessly asserted yet nonexistent equity, but most of them buy into it to some extent, ignore it, or cowardly sidestep it.

The narcissism of this person is truly incredible. Almost praise worthy being able to make everything about herself. Her delusion of reality is truly something to behold.

archive.is/bmo9H
archive.is/s56QD

This, it's very much baby's first attempt at trying to sound like an intellectual, like what the "skeptics" do

It's a reference to OPrainfall

is Zoe the most crazy person alive?

You mistake "crazy" for "sociopathic"

I don't know, but she's trying

Ye boi.

So… after seeing the panel I am a little disappointed Milo didn't call them out more, especially when talking about wikileaks and about how that nigger was the reason Milo "wasn't killed". He could have easily replied that he didn't do so well with Orlando.

At this point I think it's clear she's sociopathic and delusional. The question I have: is she malicious/malevolent? Or actually believes the stuff she spews?

I doubt it. Just a run of the mill sociopath in the right place at the right time.

Who is she again?

Anyone other than Val, which game should I play?

You mistake "sociopathic" for "psychopathic"

Good evening, faggots!

What king of vidya do you like?

kind*
fug

Fun. Challenging. Vidya that opens my eyes to different perspectives in life. I guess as a ausfailian, that is why I also enjoyed Metro : 2033

literally who is she?

It was nice. Ever tried S.T.A.L.K.E.R?

The last thing Milo is is neutral. Yes, he lives off negative attention from everyone he can benefit from, but that's hardly neutral. That's just Breitbart. Roasting SJW's is shooting fish in a barrel. They're easy targets, a freebie counter-attack. It's been a while since the dawn of GG, but he's hardly made much of an example in our efforts to combat cheap sensantionalist journalism. Or maybe I haven't been paying attention, has he given us anything since revealing GameJournoPros?

Not yet but I am on mobile broadband (which is relatively hyper-expensive). I would love to download it to play (as well as the Postal games and Hatred) but at the moment, they are prohibitively expensive to download.

Again, stop basing your alignment system from 5th ed., it's SJW-tier revisionist garbage.

You should try S.T.A.L.K.E.R on Master difficulty then. The only game I know that can be challenging and comfy at the same time.

I'll try and find a good site to download it from.

not first for benis, therefore sage

also worst girl, therefore sage in all fields

The broadcast was disappointingly tame Maher's audience is indeed too touchy as both Bill and Milo have pointed out.

pleease don't uae link shorteners /vung7wf1ekko.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /c4hf6btpos9r.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /qyi3qkbbowj3.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /mskz6vgy7qha.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /xczzl7a6c76k.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /74p7pzl9ohli.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /ryc9u1olu355.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /7fogykoz86d2.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /voo0dpcfsfku.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /t5yy3cgosioj.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /xjy5hr3hpsyp.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /9snmzti0cmfh.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /1hbm4awr3kq3.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /5dhuyyqummf2.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /3c4xklgspwt3.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /9fto3jps92qn.html

Wow, what a groundbreaking battle for America.

The longer Donald keeps proving he's anti-establishment, the madder liberals get. It's mathematical.

Good job faggot

We run shit, we don't need no HBO mentions

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum
☑ Bought 4chan
☑ Defended Devin Faraci
☑ Forced the UN to gather 800 gigabytes of white supremacy frogs
☑ Marketing of Nintendo Switch
☑ Infiltrating the emoji selection committee
☑ Hiding millions of anti-Semitic tweets
☑ Virtually raping a woman under the name BigBro442
☑ Unintentionally prepared all of us for the 2016 election
☑ Made halfchan go bankrupt
☑ Bullying a comic writer off twitter
☑ Turning S.Korea into a chinese girl cartoon
☑ Using free speech to undermine the freedom of the press
☑ Triggering Blizzcon
☑ is actually the FBI
☑ IS ACTUALLY PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES OF AMERICA
☑ Making alternate earth great forever
☑ Creating fake news
☑ Ordering pizza without pineapple
☑ Genesis of the alt-right
☑ Outliving Castro
☑ Corrupting communist mascots with glorious capitalism
☑ Laid the groundwork for online harassment and conspiracy
☑ Glorious Winged Faggot Extraordinaires
☑ Funded the most diverse game in history, eliminating racism, sexism, and the game/animation/whatever itself from existence
☑ Being associated with white supremacist groups
☑ Spent Christmas with Liru
☑ Actually had fun for Christmas
☑ Destroyed the alt-right
☑ Became meme warriors
☑ Toxic gamer culture
☑ Weaponized nostalgia
☑ Shutting down every woman who tried to even have a forum
☑ Causing Battleborn to flop
☑ Carrying meme associations with the presidential inaugural speech
☑ Made Antifa shoot itself in self defense
☑ Set a limo on fire
☑ Taught the right wing to collectively target sponsors
☑ Sent the head mod of Holla Forums to attack Chia The Beef
☑ Revealed their leader to be grand nazi Jonathan ARYAN Jafari
☑ Shitposted an ethnic minority into existence
☑ Propelled a gay immigrant to international fame and fortune
☑ Won the Superb Owl 2017 for the white supremacist team
☑ Won't stop pretending it was about video games
☑ Turned Pewdiepie into a nazi
☑ Tested their methods to hurt people on video games journalists
☑ Cucking games journalists out of their own safe space
☑ Trying to seduce user's anime mom
☑ Surprisingly made gaming darkly politicized
☑ Helped Pewdiepie darkly politicize gaming via time travel
☑ Basically runs the country now

These people always believe their own bullshit because they wouldn't be able to live with themselves otherwise.

My dick wants to hear this story now

Im relistening to the audiobook
I read the actual book a few years back but the russian names just do in my head so it was a slog to get through but was good

I said I didn't know what anime to watch with my mom for her birthday that is also on valentines day. People started recommending stuff. I told them she doesn't want cute stuff because shes a fit tomboy and needless to say everyone wants to fuck my mom now.

Its gotten so bad that Rubin made a video saying he no longer identifies with the left.

Can't blame em, honestly.

Welp, I can see why they would want to pug your mom.

My dick hasn't been this hard since I found out you cane bang the homeroom teacher from P5.

She is best girl

I can't wait for P5. Confirmed for coming across uncensored, and hopefully the translation is up to par. If the VA is bad I can just switch to JP voices too.

Shame about what happened to Ys 8. Part of me thinks Persona 5 is going to be like how Berseria was said to come over uncensored, too.

I have a minor amount of hope for Ys 8. It's dual audio and NISA did do a retranslation for Neptunia… but anytime I remember I have that hope, I remember "It's NISA" and I lose it all again.

What was the name of that doujin with that fit wrestler mom loving penis.

I know some of you have an ara fetish, but my goodness, hold on to your potatoes.

The ara is too strong to resist.

Twinsen's wife, go play that game now fag.

wip for yet another Freya, i'll try and have it done by tonight, there will be a process webm too if any are interested.

I hope you fix that trigger discipline by then.

Ahh yes.

That is a fair analogy.
Hitchens was attacking the religion of Christianity without caring that it upset people.
Milo attacks the religion of SJW without caring if he upsets people.
Plus they are both British and they are eloquent and well spoken.

They all thought he was annoying and dumb? Will there be a million hit pieces about this?

George Takei had a poll shown in pic related. Donald J. Trump had around a 5% ~ 10% lead before. However, The "Unfair" News Media quickly started to catch up and close the gap as many others became aware of the poll outside of his circlejerk. When it became evident that The "Unfair" News Media would take over? He deleted the poll.

Pic related is the most recent screencap before the deletion.

What stage of grief are they in right now?

Keep it going muh niggas.

He has to move to Canada

How predictable

Queston. Has Gamergate had a personal negative impact on your life? Or if you'd rather, has opposing SJWs had a negative impact on your life? Have you lost friends? Lost jobs? Have any SJWs pursued you in real life? Has it had a mental toll? Tell me your stories.

Eltonel, you know what needs to be done.

I try not to show my powerlevel on purpose, even if it leaks out time to time. Besides being slightly weird there is no other negative opinion people has about me.

No. We already have enouth with a furry and an ahegao capitalized cat girl.

No not really. Im naturally aversed to judgemental assholes so none of my close circle of friends were SJWs.

My sister is a feminist, with a son, that was a huge Hillary supporter. Talked about smashing the patriarchy and all that. The only thing I mentioned to her that might let her know my politics was informing her that 2016 was a damn fine year no matter what she, or anyone else, says.

What was with Milo's look on Maher's show,
He didn't look as fabulous as much as dyke

I think I got depression from this crap.
Things became harder with my already strained mental health and I lost all my old friends (I stopped contacting anyone so it's my own fault).

Isn't their logic funny? I find it amazing that they don't catch the bullshit falling out of their mouths.

Well that's the funny thing. This clickbait and outragebait that media has completely bought into gives them a direct financial incentive to take the bait, or at least feign outrage so that the audience takes the bait. Milo found himself a perfect niche by making money off modern media's greed.

When will GamerGate ever understand that gay people want entertainment too? I'm so sorry Gone Home, Dragon Age and Life is Strange weren't for you, but you didn't have to start a political movement over new markets opening up. You will still have your Doomguys and your Kratoses, but now us cocksmokers have vidya too, so theoretically, everyone who isn't selfish should be happy.

I don't get it. Both Sonics look the same.

What the fuck is wrong with you? We like being faggots here. Quit fucking acting like those trash-ass games are even remotely good enough, they don't even capture the true essence of homosexuality.

Go away goymergate nobody likes you.

I think you are stereotyping gays quite awfully in your post.

I know this is bait, but fuck it.
It's insulting that you think homosexuals have such low standards that they'll settle for absolute garbage like Gone Home, Dragon Age and Life is Strange.

It's true we're on the Blaxploitation level of gayming, but it gets the door open at least.

Gamergate is literally a just hotpocket-protected shitposting general

Yep. That was totally what gamergate was about. Good job. You dun nailed it. It's about gay games and us not liking gay games. Has nothing to do with corrupt media or SJWs trying to ban and censor everything THEY don't like.

I'm glad you like to smoke cocks. I like big tits. If you respect my desire for big tits I'll respect your desire for big cocks. If not, fuck off.

Or you're just fucking retarded, completely mistaking what I just said as validation for your objectively wrong post. Fucking kill yourself.

Don Lemon got BTFO so hard he walked off his own show.

Fugged link.

What if we are trapped in circles of guilt instead, and its only masked because our enemies are salty?
This could be a huge facade we set up ourselves.

Guilt over what?

Leading this world form the berenstein into the berenstain into the bloodstain universe.

Well I do, gay things are very, very rare where I'm from

As long as there's a big futa dick with those titties we're cool

I play da Marios too guyzz

I bet you couldn't tell a bolt caster from an exterminatus even if THQ showed you in a third person shooter.

Let the Civil War fucking happen. I am so sick of Leftist shits acting like they know what's best for me and my benis.

This actually sad with how low energy this shill is with some of the others like (119) it was fun but shit this guy doesn't even try did 9volt or sol bird come here again?

Ah. I dunno I'm pretty happy with how things have turned out. The press is getting dunked on round the clock, SJWs are so shitter shattered they'll never recover and have devolved into screaming rioting mobs, celebs have burned all their goodwill with the people are now open subjects of ridicule, thus ending the celeb worshiping culture we had, youtube is redpilled as fuck. SJWs are open subjects of ridicule, even normalfags laugh at them. The only people defending SJWs now are the SJWs and they all look the same.

Hell, now we got this shadow government shit going, shit's amazing.

I like futa dick. Futas aint gay. I'd fuck a futa right in the pussy while jerking off her massive futa cock. Might even suck her off afterward. Actually? Fuck it, I want to be a futa getting fucked by another futa.

Nobody expected KEK to be this powerful.

And in any case, KEK was a reaction to the absurdity of the US political system and the hubris of the democrat party.
We just woke him up.

Cant believe noone posted this yet archive.is/NO37C

As a Britfag Im kinda disappointed he left the BBC out.

Those guys are the top bullshitters.

KEK has grown beyond the need for us to use meme magic. He's a self sustaining entity now. We can only throw ourselves on his mercy and pray he has our best interest in heart.

If liking futas is gay sign me up. Milo is pretty fabulous after all. Though seeing as how futas don't really exist I'm not sure if it really does count as gay. I'm actually interested in the psychology behind it now. Might do some reading.

No it doesn't, it just reinforces lazy caricatures of gay people as people whose entire lives center around being gay.

The shit sjws are pushing will get us more stereotypical gay characters, not well-defined characters who happen to be gay.

Fa/tg/uy here, you can fuck right the hell off you goddamn wannabe.

You sjw sacks of shit and your political pushing have ruined much of tabletop gaming beyond salvaging. That's the whole reason I started taking an interest in gg.

Yes I'm fucking mad. More mad than I really should be.

Oh fuck I forgot we are derailing and biting the bait now, guess I shouldnt have posted it now

No I appreciate it. Trump is blowing these fuckers out, it's amazing. It's just slow and I'm bored.

I developed a theory that anyone who isnt a straight white male is gay.

So that means Bisexuals are gay, Trannies are gay, all women are gay all black people are gay. Etc etc.

If you really really think about it, it makes sense.

That crop job triggers me.

Being accused of being gay on an anonymous imageboard is one of the most meaningless things that can happen in your life. Everyone of us who've been here for long enough have been accused of being gay multiple times.
Personally I'm like: "You can call me whatever you like, but I'n not gonna be your cuteboy."

Confirmed for wanting to be Holla Forums's boy whore.

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to. I'm fart too old and far too hairy. I want my cuteboys to be cute goddammit.

I have replaced my old one for this

he needs to screaming fake news every day. Do it too much and people will stop believing

SHOO SHOO, SHAREBLUE!

Kek
I just wanted to play video games
Also its funny that these people can't see the angry mob knocking at their door
When boogie and jontron and Phillip defranco and even markiplir are calling them out on their bs they stay arrogant

Jontron's Bizarre Adventure part 4 MSM is breakable

Well Gamergate did the first rape on mars
Remember

What did we name the other 3 parts?

Not really
Its just a joke I've been doing
Part 2 Pewdiepie tenancy
Part 3 sargon crusaders

Are we gonna start emailing WSJ advertisers?

apply yourself

Not gonna lie would like for someone to make a video of jontron and chums in the same way those Trump anime ops were made

Part one should be Shitlord blood

No, it's actually did the opposite.

We already are.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5ulvdl/email_campaign_against_the_wsj/

If we send some emails we can make the press think twice about doing shit like this
American Excpress:
americanexpress(DOT)com/ca/en/content/support-cardmember/contact-us.html?page=CM&inav=ca_sitefooter_contact.
CME Group:
cmegroup(DOT)com/tools-information/contacts-list.html
F5 Networks:
info@f5(DOT)com
ADP:
michael.schneider@adp(DOT)com
steven.r.cross@adp(DOT)com
PwC:
pwc(DOT)com/us/en/health-industries/contact-us.html
Knight Frank:
secure.knightfrank(DOT)com/en?hostname=knightfrank.co.uk
LSEG:
lseg(DOT)com/contact-lseg
MAANA:
maana(DOT)io/contact/
Deloitte:
www2.deloitte(DOT)com/us/en/footerlinks/contact-us.html

I wish I had my old PC
I had a picture of that fish from spongebob with the gamergate logo on his face with the text

did yesterday

Engadget's review of Horizon Zerocuck got released early and it's a shit review - the journalist doesn't actually focus on the game but on just how waifu the main character is.

The review is so bad even reddit picked up on it:
archive.is/jDh6q
red dit.com/r/PS4/comments/5uqo03/horizon_zero_dawn_review_leaked

Oh boy Gamergate is back isn't it
Keep emailing

All of youtube are raging against the media right now. Pewds has 54 million followers. How many does Markiplier hav e? How about Phillip? This is a whole generation that will forever be far right and anti-media and it is beautiful.

Exactly
How many subs do these people have?
Jontron,boogie,Phillip and mark
They are calling out msm out on this shit
And funny thing is they wouldn't had even called out msm or the left like 5 years ago but they have gone so far off the deep end they might as well.

Please share your story

Just Felix and Markiplier alone have 69 million subs. That's a small country. And that's just the two biggest. There will be more. I wouldn't be surprised if Jack Septiceye did a vid too, they're all in that little clique together.

Its actually ok it seems sjw free.

And adding to this
This has the potential to explode. This can become the Mediagate we've always wanted. This could make gamergate look like small potatoes. This is an opportunity to damage the media so much they'll never recover within our lifetimes.

Gamergate 2.0.

If I was a chick I'd be wet as fuck right now.

That sargon stream alone just proves how fall they've fallen

The writer visit Holla Forums.

at any given moment Felix could get a few million people to pledge to never buy any product on the wsj website, maybe more– if I were an advertiser I would be shitting my pants right now…

The planets have aligned to bring us this opportunity.
LETS GO

Apologies gamergate, but I wanted to test out a filter since I'm here
Please don't advertise your discord here
Please don't advertise your discord here
discordapp.gg

Please specify if its 4/co/ or 8/co/.

Notice where we are having this conversation, and take a guess.
Pro Tip: It's full.

Does this comic ever get sexy?

I cannot believe is has been 2 years+ of GG and we are still here.

I cannot believe we are still TOP BOOG.

It just boggles my fucking mind everything that has happened. What an insane ride this has been and will continue to be.

Depends

I'm ready to level up.

All we wanted to do is play video games in peace
Play games with out sjw politics (and to a lesser extent right leaning)
Play games uncensored petting our waifus as they dress in bikinis while changing to the tomahawk class

I love you guys, really. This has been a wild ride.

Though nothing will ever top the whole SVU thing I feel that we're in for a wild 4 years (Fuck with the way the left is going we might be here for another 8)

Don't forget to support vidya developers and journos that you like.

I tried that and how do I get rewarded? NISA doing Ys.

Webm'd by a kind user in one of the previous threads.

Time to learn japanese.

I am, but now I'm gonna pirate falcom's games.

ilu 2 bae

Part of me wishes I could buy you all drink in person in a show of camaraderie and thanks. The other part of me wishes to remain anonymous forever because I believe in anonymity and the culture of it.

Another part of me wishes I could be famous only so at the height of my popularity I could go "SURPRISE I WAS GOOBERGABBER ALL ALONG" and shitpost my way to hell.

I wish I could be in Trump's position for just 2 minutes so I can tweet out #Gamergate and watch the salt.

archive.is/lkWb1
poly gon.com/2017/2/17/14651330/trump-video-games-thrive

ESA digger might want to get on this. They're starting to show their hand. Might want to get those redpills ready.

The world would fucking explode.

Seriously one of us needs to get elected so that one day we get to see this happen.

Beautiful

There's smart white people too, but what a lot of people don't seem to realize is that they're vastly overshadowed by dumb ignorant white people. Is the ratio the same? Probably not.

To quote a Japanese man… "Wherever you go, the road is the road, the sky is the sky, and people are people." Which essentially means "it seems like somewhere else things might be vastly different, but they're not as different as you think." There are smart practitioners of religion, and these people are dangerous, because they change how other people practice religion.

Which is how you end up with a religion who treats its dogma as literal laws of the world. Which is how you end up with a religion who forcefully converted minor religions to its own by the point of a sword to amass an army to fight the first religion I mentioned. I don't want to sound like I'm demonizing intelligence, but there are and have been intelligent people who weaponised their own intellect and turned people from dullards just carrying about their lives into beasts of war and destruction who have left such lasting affects upon the world that we talk about them today as a counter measure or justification for things.

I can quote a movie title for showcasing this type of thing too, Idiocracy. I can't even say "this movie shows what someone thought the world would be like if" because it seems to be closer to reality than not these days. For whatever reason, people are becoming more invested into identity politics, and outrage, and what they view as moral issues. Here's an example.

Q: Do you accept that transexuals are the gender they identify as?
A: No, because that's a literal disorder called sexual dimorphism. We identify this as individuals who are wrongly identifying as another sex even though they are clearly a specific gender.

The thing is, in our society we get three responses. There's the stupids (the vast majority) who become angry or feign moral outrage over the idea that you don't recognize their agency to identify their sexuality. Which kind of proves the point .. they have dimorphism and are identifying wrongly, among them you have stupids who act smart by feigning incredulity and think themselves highly intelligent over everyone else. And then you have the intelligent people who disguise themselves fairly well, and they do what they can to undermine your opinion. They'll minimalize your agency, they'll mock and make jokes of it, they'll play off the crowd. You can train stupid people to do this, but the right people can just automatically do it.

And the third crowd is the people who make up an equal part of smart/dumb who will agree with you. Some of them agree for the right reasons, some agree for the wrong reasons. It's easy to sway someone to agree with you just by sounding like a "good fellow" to them, someone who they can get behind and agree with. Which is how echo chambers come to be a thing. When you only associate with people who agree with you, then eventually all you ever hear is your own world view, to the point that it then becomes seen as an intrusion upon your life when someone shows up and says "no, you're wrong."

The problem is echo chambers are becoming far too common everywhere.

Since the dawn of time humans have formed tribes, to go against this is pure and simple madness. Its something you cant change

So whats the hashtag we're going with?

It's funny because I was talking to my friend about all my travel around the world and I was telling him that I was kind of tired of it since the more you travel the more you realize every where is exactly the same beyond superficial differences.

But never before have you been able to exclude your neighbors entirely from your social circle and elect only to engage with people exactly like you so easily.

"human nature" isn't a reliable argument.

Society is supposed to be an agreement of peaceful living side-by-side. Your clan lives among other clans, and they all get along in a harmonious understanding that while you might disagree and you might even dislike each other, it is your responsibility to protect the balance.

And when you no longer try to uphold the balance, everything else starts to tip. The Roman empire fell apart over these kinds of differences. Commiefornia the pedoophile state literally wants to secede because they apparently think they'll export their movies to keep themselves afloat to keep their society 100% liberal. "Not my president!"

People need to come together and respect the balance again, or else North America will go from being 3 countries to being 30 again.

Why are people crying over NYT and Washington Post? Did Trump tweet at them or something?
Some retard is trying to raise money for pizza in their newsrooms.

Fuck off with that
Seriously everyone there should just chip in for the pizzas like everyone else

So does anyone have any webm/videos of Milo on Bill Muhar

What if the type of pizza they're asking for is the type John Podesta provides?

What a little bitch.

Wasn't "the lying media" already at 30% before Holla Forums got a hold of it?

Oh boy

This is just like when someone from PBS did a poll on who the people trust more
The us government officials
And Wikileaks

archive.is/y9siJ
well this brings me a smile after yesterdays terrible news

Why would they user? When they could just get easy shekels from virtue signaling retards.

Almost everyone has forgotten these are the same two papers who uncritically publish propaganda directly from the CIA, getting us into places like Iraq and Libya. Fuck them.

Top kek

Poor Space Nip Faggot, he only wanted his hugbox's opinion!

Truly, Takei has become a massive fucking faggot.

What happened yesterday?

Are you cracking wise? Takei has been an outspoken fucking retard for decades. Just because you used to think it was funny him acting like turbofag doesn't mean he was any less of an asshole. The guy has been virtue signalling for at least 10 years, to the point he called out a politician for being a douchebag because he voted contrary to what George wanted politicians to vote for, and he called for that guy to resign, people to get him fired, etc.

George Takei has always been a cancerous hole of HIV/AIDS and retardation.

Holy buzzwords batman!
You'd think it would take more than that for a fudge packer to get mad

Alright, I'll give you that.

More and more people talking about Pewds
Glorious

They should have leave us alone

BUT NO

Let's pick a fight against someone whose definition of surrender is far beyond our comprehension…

Fucking Idiots

The fucker gone full rogue. I don't know if i should be happy its cuckchan and not Holla Forums to not get millions of kids browsing this website.

Oh god, what if he actually browses Holla Forums and wants halfchan to become worse?

Can only be a good thing.

It seems the board of his choice is cuckchan's /wsg/. Their cancerous YLYL threads.

If true Pews is a hero.

What if pewdiepie is the man that makes gaming great again?

4chan burning to the ground doesn't bother me one bit.

moot should have closed the place down instead of handing it over to that yellow jew.
The vacuum would have finally encouraged autists to get off their asses and make a whole sea of alternatives, with the best rising to to the top from innovation.

Slightly offtopic, but I remember there being a screencap from an article stating how whatever manages to unite Holla Forums and reddit (or just Anons in general) usually means someone did something big, for better or worse, but for the life of me I can't remember which one it was, and I don't have the screencap on me. I know it was from 2014 at the earliest, during the start of GamerGate. Anyone happen to have it?

Top kek

This timeline, are we almost at peak Kek-era?

Even before Holla Forums noticed, a sizable section of his followers trusted the MSM less than Trump. That kind of says something.

Progressives actually believe this, user. Its sad.

Cuckchan's Holla Forums has 3 threads dedicated to pewds right now. Also god that place is disgusting, like jumping into garbage truck.

Reminder that you escaped

Man, I started browsing here when it was getting popular, what are ya on about?

The great migration from 4cuck

I feel like they were trying to ripoff the mystique of pic related, but failed. It feels like Bioware artists have to use boxing gloves to make the art, so it comes out without any fine details and nuance.

Think they are going to admit part of it was their fault for pushing divide and conquer, picking fights, and turning a blind eye to the dark and questionable shit their friends were doing, or nah?

Here, I believe is the four image in this pic Collection of mine

Holy shit my dick

Looking alright so far. Will the knees look the same at the end of the drawing or will her right knee stay pointier than her left knee when you're finished?

Good stuff.

He deleted all the tweets he made in the past 2 hours. wew

Thank god for archives

He probably figured out it wasn't very smart to shame people on the basis of their sexual performance…

After all these years after believing the rumors George Takai spread about Bill Shapner being an egotistic maniac he ruined everything he could out sheer narcissism, and it turns out I was snookered. In the end it's looking like the egomaniac was George.

George T kai
JK Rowling
All people whom I lost respect years ago now reassuring why I don't respect them any more

That doesn't make it any less gay to like traps.

Screen cap with replies calling him out pls

There is nothing gay in liking traps. At least on the internet.

It's not gay if it's still male on female.

archive.is/RAaR3

Funny thing is that they don't sound like bantz when they talk about that shit. Its not "you are a faggot" or even "Fucking virgins", etc… they put it in such a way that shows real hatred and prejudice.

That would imply you are female, and you know the rules around here.

Porn when?

I'm not a girl, and I'm not the trap either, I'm just saying.

Good morning, anons! Going to bed early feels great for restoring energy.

Theres a lot of bits in there for OC ideas.
I may think differently about Trump, but Gallagher's already being a pathological liar with how he took potshots at him.
Thanks for the find.

Yeah, that's going to fucking go over well with an anti-lobbyist president.

That one was cash.

Looks like Alex from Eternal Darkness with the tank

archive.is/e7PIa

Are those traps gay?

Are we posting porn crops without sauce again

Sauce for is Okigae no Jikan, by Yurikawa. You're welcome.

Well Takei is gay, so it's safe to assume…

He is placing batwus?

ayy

Sorry for late reply was doing stuff.
I was a completely different person a few years ago, I was always wallowing in self pity, had no confidence and no motivation. I was basically wasting away doing nothing.
I've pretty much 180 on all of that, I have no self pity, I've learned to move on. I now have confidence, I've learned not to give a fuck. I now have motivation, I learned to take control of my own life. I now have dreams and aspirations which I intend to achieve.
This was because of the people I found through GG, the events of it and the lessons I've learned from participation. So much shit happened over an internet hashtag populated by shitposters; the reactions to it and the fact people still go on about it made me realise even the dumbest shit beyond my imagination is possible. The people I found also helped since most of them have an healthy outlook on life, one that I never had. These are people who aren't necessarily related to GG, but I found them through people from GG. I would never have thought a few years ago I would be listening to Joe Rogan and be getting myself into fitness for one example.
Also the never ending amount of salt from the right people which makes me smug 24/7 probably helps.

socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie/realtime
His number rises
Have we started the fire?

Looking more into that Polygon article of the ESA…so many red flags being raised.
Gallagher's picking a fight with the wrong demograph.

archive.is/4AQOy
all this salt

Twitter now requires you be logged in to see who an account has replied to. Is this new?

You can still find these tweets by search

I mean him and jontron are really gaining those subs
Jontron not so much as of now but when he was on Sargon's stream he said his subscriber count was around 3mil 46k now its 3,085,697

thx fam. have loli, without sauce.

Well you can't also find out which Twitter account follows what without logging in.

That's way older though. Was around before GG started

Sorry for the alzheimer and aids, I wanted to do the picture but have no time to make it well. Will try to improve it later :3

Not quite…

archive.is/p9ypX
BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

Still got a while to go, but I'm sure he'll surpass them soon.

Yeah I jumped the gun
Oh well I made my mistake

HEY I'M CUCKED
I'M NOT SO CUUUUCKED

Meanwhile, Turkey's premier held an election event in Germany (!) to promote Erdogan essentially going full El Presidente (!) and the masses in the ranks keep chanting Allahuackbar.

We're not Sweden yet, but god knows we're trying.

Oh in my country too the turkroaches all went into the street en masse for erdogan too, of course questioning their loyalty made you the devil.

Looking at NISA's statement again, there's a few more points I forgot to highlight myself.
So that's why we took measures to add memes, because thats the new hip thing to do!

Gets me everytime

What would posess a person do draw such a thing?

Have some bigger ones.

what the fuck is with everyone comparing shit to Harry Potter

(….)
(…)
(….)

RAWR! (That is Dragon for "NISA should be nuked!")

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/630292874702290944?lang=en

archive.is/HODP9

Close enough.

Been getting a lot of mileage out of this pic lately.

It's all they ever read and HP has an awfully blatant dichotomy between which side is good and which side is evil with no moral ambiguity to make the reader sympathize with the other side. It's part of why it's such a shit series

OK, so, Jewtendo can just repo their consoles now? Even after you paid for them?
archive.is/8HgPq
archive.is/oKDoI

Thought it was because that's what the majority of faggots who have gotten out of highschool are most familiar with.

Yeah but the thing is, localization has always been awful. 1985 was awful, and 2017 is awful. The process of localizing is taking a game, stripping away all things that make it intimate or meaningful to the audience, and then shitting them out into the public.

In Japanese Final Fantasy games had what we would consider profanity. In Nintendo's policies, this was unforgivable for a western audience. They treat the west like an audience of nothing but children. So they never let any of the truly good games come to America, and they "localized" everything and dumbed it down. People who act like now is the time to learn Japanese because things are getting worse are dumbasses, because it's always been a good idea to learn Japanese because games have always been fucked up in localization.

NISA saying that is kind of funny, because they're pointing out what people blindly choose to ignore. "Muh video games are being censored so badly now…" they were being censored far worse 20 years ago.

You ain't fooling anyone Dobson.

you guys really have weird taste, fps are bad, girls with dicks are good.

I think you're blowing things out of proportion, dude.

Sauce on that pic?

God damn it, Spicoli.

What's worse is I don't think they've ever understood what Order of the Phoenix was warning people about, they've missed the entire point of it. Umbridge perfectly describes SJWs.

Still, it's rich of NISA to say they don't like Americanizing while they're doing exactly what the 1980s translators did. Same shit, under a different name.

No clue.

Hibike! Euphonium 2 It's a shoop.

Surprised the Saudis and Turkey haven't gotten into open conflict yet. Both obviously have a desire to become the leader of the caliphate, and eventually, one of them is going to have to fight the other to be top dog.

They're both good.

And I think it's really stupid how they think they can go on some crusade against people with the wrong opinions. Hogwarts literally has an evil racists section of the school full of people who's parents are thieves, murderers, rapists, and members of a death cult who plan to kill all mixed-reace people on Earth.
Those people were treated with as much respect as anyone else up until the point where they started doing evil things instead of just plotting about them.

Terrorist are know to astutely follow the law ISIS are fucked now.

That foreshadowing

Just like Gohan's arm during his fight with cell

Well I guess I shouldn't judge other people. Just one question, are you american? Are there people in the western world who are into this or is it mainly asians?

Caveat, I'm not that up to speed with Criminal Girls and NISA. So there is a high chance I can get some details wrong. This is just a second opinion on my part.

There is one angle of "I like this japanese stuff, that's why I'm buying this japanese made game or product, it doesn't make sense to take out the things and elements that makes me want to buy your products in the first place". Usually countered with "but you baka gaijins and wapanese are ignorant, you would not know an onigirii from a jelly filled donut, and we are just trying to localise it for your benefit". I am not sure if that counter still works or as effective today, but I still hear it being used sometimes by more than just vidya localization \ translation service. Ie: remake of foreign made, non hollywood movies because the merkin' audiences are stooopid. (Might not be entirely untrue, some people can not watch subtitled movies. But I still say it's a bullshit excuse.)

The other thing is I think saying AO, is still kryptonite to studios and publishers unfortunately. I think I know where you're going with it, but the mere mention of AO for some reason is still a no go with vidya industry even in current era. Probably better to just say "Unrated".

The absolute madmen.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Title: In the Zone Edition

Emergency Baker Stand by, I might need to go out and buy stuff at the market

Are you kidding me dude? The top western game developers are making millions of dollars because of how much people like it.

I can do emergency standy by bakery, if you do need to go out and can't bake please let me know.

back up bakery only

title: Phantasy Star IV Edition
vid: youtube.com/watch?v=NTLUnVJSiAY
Published on Nov 24, 2013

==back up bakery only

Aunt gave me few HP books, and I thought they were pretty okay run-to-the-mill fantasy books, but nothing surpassed LotR trilogy. I prefer mostly detective stories a la Agatha Christie.

Pic related was something what I found when brother left to his own apartment, and it's in English so I had difficulties to read it properly. But it kept me few nights reading it and off from computer.

…he was talking about the chicks with dicks.

Normalfags aren't people

I couldn't help but notice a trend with SJWs calling dissenters snowflakes. I don't even need to point out how desperate that sounds to shift that label on to another group, but also the lack of originality.

Does current year Bioware count? When I see their female character models, most of them look like trannies who can't pass.

How the fuck are they supposed to enforce a retarded ban like that?

What happens during an event when a business runs out of supplies, will they have to unload the truck at the city limits into vans?

Is there a dick attached to them? If not, they're just ugly chicks.

That sounds like the middleman's argument I would hear from the likes of the ESA. In the digital age of convenience & information where people are quick to look things up to spread the word around and if they find out their product has been butchered, they can simply download the title from another country & patch it up, no excuses for censorship. Which then brings me to another point: If all NISA does is bring censored ports of their games despite another region having the same game uncensored while expecting people to do their dirty laundry of fixing the game, what does that tell you? It's anti-consumer.
Fair enough. The "Unrated" company policy still needs to be questioned because Unrated doesn't always mean adults only.

Nope, It seems I cannot bake

You do it, gonna go out, might come back in time to post the waifu of love copypasta in the new bread

I keep seeing that picture
Whats the story behind it?

Disgraceful. These people need to be taken to task for their blatant anti-Semitism.

Don't these idiots know that the term came from fight club?

user, these are the people that said drinking milk and pigeons are racist

Oh, I thought maybe but it was hard to tell. Maybe not millions but TiTS made something like $500k during it's kickstarter campaign and then some 50k per month for a year or two now. There's seriously big money to be made in the girls with dicks business.

It just only hurts entrepreneurs and small businesses.

Besides, people can and will have more creative ways to kill someone that doesn't necessarily need vehicle.

The whole NISA & Ys VII thing reminds me…if Falcom's reason for choosing NISA was because of their name, the titles they touched in the past, & because of the bid, then why not just go for Neptunia's company Idea Factory?

Joseph stuffed a pigeon in a girls mouth that one time

Falcom never had any prior interactions with IF. NISA handled european distributions for some xseed falcom localizations that Marvelous EU didn't handle. That's how NISA weaseled into the the bidding war

I guess that's true, Falcom & IF never had much of an interaction besides asking permission for making a Nep named & modeled after them. I also thought if their other reason was because NISA had a international branch, IF did as well.
Either way, it sucks.

what am I looking at here?

Well, we'll just have to ban those too!

That reminds me

That is unthinkable in spain.

What about astronauts?

You motherfucker

The same should be said in America. Taking away guns or knives should always raise an immediate red flag, but the stupid gun control debate keeps happening.

Why the fuck is everyone making this mistake? How do you go from 8 yo 7? Are americans really this dumb when it comes to this kind of stuff?

What else could be banned if knives were not enough? Steel pipes? Bats? Glass bottles? Probably spoons. And bricks.

cheeky motherfucker, took me a moment to realize what's everything wrong on the pic.

It's pretty much a middleman argument, yes. The question becomes again, how effective is that counter today, and can it be effectively be counter-countered move with what you wrote. ie: contemporary digital distribution and how fast information exchange can happen today.
Not disagreeing with that core point, I'd say it just needs a reworking of the phrasing if you are putting it in a WIP OC. The "anti-consumer" part imo may not have to be spelled out, since it might be more effective if the reader pieces it together and comes to the same conclusion.

Copy that. I will bake next bread.

FIRING UP OVEN READY AT 700 OR PAGE 14
title: Phantasy Star IV Edition
vid: youtube.com/watch?v=NTLUnVJSiAY
Published on Nov 24, 2013

On standby, no need to shitpost tp 700 just yet.

Well, it is mostly because blades are part of our deep culture, specially when there is a town which is the capital of the blademaking of the world and we are the "Nippon Steel" of europe.

Also, some of our pocket knives look closer to daggers or little swords than actual knives.

hue

They would probably go as far as to make all white men wear thick mittens so they cant punch as hard.

Gun violence is no laughing matter user.

But m8, kickboxing is also a thing

Any development with Pew Die Pie? I never liked shit e-celebs like him but what the journos did makes my blood boil.

Hey come on now, my cursed typos get me at the worst times.

I predict their next argument after that would be something like "It's too expensive to include both options", "It's too expensive to authentically translate games", or "People who care about censorship are a minority of people, our chart shows how much money we made." (If I had the sales of Dead or Alive Xtreme 3, I think that would be effective.)
True.

It's probably just my American talking, but I really see no shame in those weapons & no reason they should be banned if terrorism rates are rising in places like Sweden.

#Pewdiegate is a thing now
Anything you find of journalist attacking pewds or youtube or ecelebs post it on twitter
Also not only the usuall shit lords did a video talking about it (Sargon, Chris Ray Gun) but other big name youtubers are talking about it as well like markiplier and all of them are calling out WSJ and other Journalist outlets taking the piss on Pewds

To be honest, in my country there had been lots of incidents with the few guns the farmers could get, shooting eachother for land arguments and who is crossing who's land line by a centimeter, also we had our own personal terrorism, so I might understand why weapons are more controlled here.

Did the guns turn the farmers into bloodthirsty animals? Were the guns possesed?

why.

I have no Twitter account, it's bad for the mental health.

Makes sense, next time it could be them.

Comes with the territory. People are going to get hot heads over stupid stuff, and start reaching for weapons before they cool down. Still, better to be armed than lie down and take it up the ass from barbarians that will rape and murder anything and everything simply because they can.

Why is it always the people that know the less about guns who want to control them?

no hugboxing on twitter is bad for you I sorrund myself with people who I don't agree with on the letter so it keeps me on my toes

No, it is just that we spaniards are pretty 'exalted' and the general believe is that if we got guns like we have in america we would be shooting eachother like niggers.

Now it gets even closer to the heart of it. The money argument. Some angles will probably be a no go, since customers usually do not have access to some of that info short of a whistleblower of deaddrop info. But the argument usually steers into something we already seen for a while. A business might be lured or tempted into trying to get a larger -potential- market, but in the process it is more than possible to lose their previously smaller but more stable or steady customer base.

Some of this is almost a cultural argument as much as business argument, ie GO BIG OR GO HOME mentality. That mindset has it's place and time. At the same time personally I think a duality or dynamic balance and counter model also has it's advantages. Go big or go home, balanced by Remember New Coke.

Rambling aside. If there is reliable sales figure that can show that uncensored version of the game has more sales, or at least a steady rate of sales. That could of course bolster the point.

Well if I wanted to use deadly force on someone not having guns wouldnt stop me and I live in a nofunz country too

That's true. I guess is just to calm down the desire of killing eachother.

Did you know duels had to be pohibited here because they were killing more people than the black plague? That's why the Navaja was invented, so people could duel and stab eachother.

Because they are the absolute easiest to convince of complete and utter bullshit

Looks like the Cryhole Collective is going after Markiplier now

Forgot one

OK THANKS EVERYONE THANKS FOR WATCHING HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
Ohnothatsucks-donlemonversion.mp4
That look on the black guy's face who called out a fake news situation, who knows CNN just went full SHUT IT DOWN mode, again.

Sounds like the problem is with the proliferation of high capacity assault spics. :^)

ha

Fucking opinions, when will they learn.

Holy shit, trump just declared war on the lying media in his rally

OY VEY

I NEVER EVEN FIRED A WEAPON IN MY WHOLE LIFE AND A CALIFORNIAN CUNT THAT LOOKS LIKE HE'S FROM AN ITALIAN SITCOM MAKES MORE MISTAKES THAN I COULD MAKE
EVEN THE COP BEHIND HIM IS RESISTING THE URGE TO SCREECH AUTISTICALLY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is so fucking embarrasing to watch.
Those smugs pieces of shit deserve a bitch slap.

Problem is, how many controversies did gamers go through before finally rising up with GamerGate?

Whilst the youtubers are rallying in defiance they haven't been pressed before, there's not a concerted will. This may not be the moment.

They haven't started the fire, just got some kindling.

If PDP come out and says the media's lies are just like what caused gamergate, expect a huge shitstorm. I don't expect him to do that though

hewillnotdivide.us/

Hee's baack!

If Felix redpilled his 53 million subscribers on GG I might cum myself to death.

Season 3 came after all

It's true that we could have pushed further on the Doritosgate, but now it's almost water under the bridge, at least until now with GG.

Let the shitposting begin!

Heres an archive of a thread on KF where someone posts the events leading up to GG

archive.is/wqX9b

Meanwhile in something awful.

What the fuck are these people even doing.

You can't archive SA, so a screenshot will have to do.

Only the best

Just looked up ghost gun since I've never heard the phrase.
Apparently they are guns without serial numbers and can't be traced back.
They lack serials either from being a homemade arm or the parts being sold unfinished, which are then completed at the consumer's end with drills or whatever.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NUT INSIDE US
EVIL NAZI VIRUS

I think Zoe has lived a lie for so long that she honestly its complete truth, her entire world is a lie.

Still, showing such incompetence when describing a "ghost gun" is horrendous. He could have just said "that's a ghost gun, we can't trace it." and appear more credible, instead of trying to scare us and failing.

Kek

Keep screen caping user and uploading to imgur

Remember

I wonder how many of /ourguys/ are over there

I doubt he will. Too much drama. That's the problem with Fuck You money, why do you have to bother with drama? I wouldn't give a shit, I'd have a mansion full of vidya and any other pleasure money can simulate.

Media's looked at Notch and Pewds, both Fuck You money, both got better things to do. But what if the media went after someone they cared about - as the media do, that cosplaying gril who was dating that tech dude they made a good enemy there

What happens when the media goes after one that has some popularity and money but not in fuck you quantities just in providing a good life for my family quantities. The journos have such arrogance, hell they think they're wining against PDP, they will keep pushing and pushing.

That's will be the moment.

here is it located now?

It's in New Mexico.

>Contest judge also in charge of jam page, prize pool, Discord server, and moderating contest thread
Objectivity is a silly thing to strive for.

Plenty written on DeepFreeze as well
deepfreeze.it/article.php

Bonegolem, what a guy.

Apparently that wasn't the whole speech.
These vid-related guys made computer controlled mill that carves gun receivers out of aluminum.
It includes parts of his speech and the vid kinda moody so you might think it's anti-fun.

as expected, they're already standing on the fucking road. Whens the next truck of peace coming through?

SALIL SAWARIM!

BAKER

Go look into it further, a 'ghost gun' is basically yet another scare mongering tactic. What you don't hear much discussed by people who say "g-g-ghost gun!" like it's an episode of scooby doo. Is that you would need more than just a drill to finish a firearm kit. At least if you want it semi competent and not having a glocknade situation. Can you make a functional firearm with it, if you are competent and know what you're doing, sure. But the way the term has been thrown about, you think that all someone needs to make a yuuge armory of military or commercial grade quality "ebil assault weapon rifle" is some drill, a bunch of parts and an hour of youtube video. It's scaremongering as fuck.

AWAKEN MY BAKERS!

Can someone local make a noise complaint, that chanting is getting annoying?

new bread
new bread
new bread

new bread
new bread
new bread

I suspect they chose this place because beaners are the majority and the most agressive anti-fa-ggots in NY were spic manlets.

Can you tell me what brand of milk this is?

Let's just say it's rotten.

please do not panic when the bread is delayed by a few seconds
there's still plenty of bread left

First post of the bread, again. And you're still around after this bread is dead.
Yes there is. I wonder what you would do with it.

please don't bully me
I'll leave, I promise

Those are nice dubs. You think you deserve those dubs? Maybe I should take those dubs from you.
That sounds like a lie. You could have just leave and not say anything. But you just had to stay and say that. Like you're compelled to.
Do you want to stay, I won't bully you. Unlike you, I tell the truth.
Do you want to stay. Be honest this time.

Do you call this negative?

I've become even more of a shameless asshole that doesn't even bother with sarcasm and has become completely venomous towards any retards bitching about sexualization being obnoxiously presumptuous discrimination used for nothing more than pathetic delusions of moral superiority.

Everything I seriously, not playfully type I fucking say for real and even mumble strong sentiments to myself as I'm typing.

Nice catch: it looks like archive.is and the wayback machine didn't save the poll (used to be at twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/832746094450716675)

I'm going to make a collection of these, put them altogether in a really classy, old-school layout, and have it printed. It's gonna be a unique piece, my very own and very special book of mind-boggling idiocy; screencap after screencap printed on glossy paper, held together by a nice leather cover. It's going to cost a shitload of money, but it's an investment for the future, I'm sure my children and grand-children will cherish this legacy all their life that is if we don't dive deeper into the madness, making such stupidity sound like reasonable thoughts

LAST FOR ANIME TIDDIES

Only 716 replies in this thread, a lot got deleted

Yay. I was starting to miss the intelectual gloryhole of the america's brightest.

I want to stay

And you got dubs for being honest. And I didn't even take them from you. I told you I won't bully you. Am I bullying you right now?

no

See, don't you feel good when you are being honest with me. Do you want to come closer. I won't bully you. Say
if you still want to stay.

yes, I feel good when I am being honest with you, and I will come closer

See, that wasn't difficult, even for you. Oops, I said I won't bully you, and I mean it. Do you want to sit beside me. Just sit.

Ok.

And you got dubs of 4. See, good things happen to you, and you feel so good when you are being honest with me. It's funny how you got that dubs of 4 though. Specifically 4. And just look at your first posting. Look at it. Did you see how many (You)s you got there. Can you say how many you got, say it.

Say how many (You)s you got from your first reply in the bread.

Good, you can count that high. Oops again, I did say I won't bully you. You still feel good though right, and you are being so honest, and sitting close to me. Now, if you want to continue to feel good, just continue to be honest. Does that number of (You)s, does that 4 (You)s remind you of anything. Does it make you feel something, a strong sensation within you.

I remember the 4 (You)s you gave me
I remember the 4 slaps I gave myself

You are so close. But how could you forget that the 4th slap was something I gave to you directly. Are you lying to me now, or did you honestly forget. Be honest now, if you still want to continue to feel good. Be very honest with me.

I'm so sorry I forgot please don't bully me

Look at you, you're shivering. Hey, it's ok. Come closer to me. I won't bully you. Say
if you still want to stay.

yes, I will come even closer to you

That wasn't hard to do right. I noticed one of your wrist still has a hair scrunchy wrapped around it. I want to see it. Will you show that wrist to me.

okay

See, don't you feel really good when you're being close, and honest with me. I'm going to hold that wrist of yours now, if you don't want me to, say so now. And I will leave this bread immediately. I probably won't come back. Be honest. Do you want me to hold your wrist.

Cute.

They both have wild hair too.

please hold my wrist

See, I'm not bullying you when I hold your wrist like this right. What's this. There's a bit of bruising on it. That's why you have the scrunchy wrapped around it. Wait, that was me wasn't it, that made your wrist like that. Well at least some of the bruising seems to be reduced, you must have did what I told you to do afterwards. To rub gently on it to make the bruises go away. It still hasn't, not completely of course. But did it feel good when you did rub your bruises. Be honest with me. If it did feel good say

it felt good when I rubbed my bruised wrist, and it reminded me of you

That's very good of you, you feel so good right now right. Being this close, this honest with me. I'm going to slowly grab your phone now, hey it's ok, stop shivering. I'm not going to bully you. I said I'm not going to bully you, so
Stop shivering
I will return your phone, I'm just grabbing it for now, so I can transfer something from my phone to yours. It's a short video file someone sent me. I haven't really taken a look at it. But you're going to view it. Ok, there. I'm done. Do you want to see the video file?

n-no, I'm scared

Now you're lying again. Weren't you feeling so good, being so honest and close to me. Until now that is, when you started lying, again. I can just leave right fucking now if you are going be dishonest like this. I said I'm not bullying you, and I kept that promise. But if you're going to be a liar, I'm done. I will leave you alone, defective, and unwanted.
MAKE UP YOUR MIND RIGHT NOW
Do you want to stay, continue to feel good, with me holding your wrist like this, while you watch this video file.
Say
Otherwise I am leaving this bread.

yes I will stay and watch the video while you are holding my bruised wrist

See, that felt good again for you right. Look, I'm not bullying you, if I were, would I be this careful with moving your hair out of the way, just so I can insert your phone's earbud into your ears. I would not, if I were bullying you right. Doesn't it feel so good for you when you're this close to me. And so honest. You're still shivering a bit, but that's ok, I can calm you down a bit if I grip your wrist gently, but firmly just like so.

Are you ready to watch the video file now?

yes

Here. Don't close your eyes. Hey, it's ok, the volume is not too loud, I made sure of that. Keep watching, I said don't turn away. Keep looking at it.
When you're done, say

thank you for sitting with me and holding my wrist and letting me watch that video

Don't hang around dead breads anymore. Next time you might really get bullied, and bullied hard.

Well, that's interesting. This is actually upside down, the one I have here is the version on their deviantart

I've seen no evidence that Luckey will do anything but take it up the ass and hide away.

Any email campaign on behalf of Pewdiepie should leverage Pewdiepie's subscription base.

We need to fill the comments section of his videos with links, and calls to get his fanbase to join us in emailing against the WSJ, and every clickbait shithole that joined with them in slandering Pewdiepie.

I want more Gawkers to burn. The MSM needs to die.