THE SECRET OF MY SUCCESS

THE SECRET OF MY SUCCESS
THE SECRET OF MY SUCCESS!

Other urls found in this thread:

letitdie.gamepedia.com/Gyakufunsha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finding it hard to go back to FreeSouls

You missed the point

i will wait out on Nioh until it goes down in price. 60$ is too much. dont mind tho, lid is pretty damn fun. i just grind materials all day, maybe farm jackals, im so fucking strong by now that i can kill jackals in a few hits. Suda truly blessed the PS4 with his presence.

Didn't say it was bad.
there's a little bit of that in there

You can fight jackals?

YOU*

yeah, they're pretty easy once you progress enough in the game.

i've already killed them several times meijin gets a little jealous of you after you obtain the X Y Z weapons

fought them plenty of times so far, their gear is nothing spectacular really. You can even get the blueprints as a drop from them to make your own jackal gear, but farming the materials for each one of them is an odyssey similar to farming the materials for uncle deaths scythe, it takes dozens of rank 5 rare materials that only have a low chance of dropping from gunkayama's area, or to be bought one at a time from Gyakufunsha.

Jackal Blaster for example needs 6 War red metals, 1 MILK red metal, and 45 Alloy 7075. yes, forty fucking five, to develop. honestly its kinda easier to get the weapons as drops and then use Fun Fungus that you get from expeditions each time they're near breaking point. they're fun weapons, but not unbelievably strong. they're only unbelievably strong on the jackals because they're level 200.

Hopefully they'll be more useful when major updates start dropping. Sucks that I still have to default to katana to kill things when the scythe goes through a 1/3 or more durability trying to kill a single enemy in the upper 30s. Yo-yo's pretty neat as a pseudo-magnetic buzzsaw at least.

The updates will probably leave the jackal weapons in the past. Its all gonna be about the Four Horsemen weapons after april. im pretty sure one of them is a Flamethrower.

either way its not like jackal weapons are the ultimate gear anyway. PorkChopper+ or Masamune Blade S have far more damage, and Cleaver Saber has far more versatility. jackal weapons won't do jackshit to a guy with 4k defense

what really matters if getting a jackal blueprint, such as the yo-yo, producing it, and putting it on most of your base defenders to look cool. thats about it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just got a PREMIUM Poison Eater decal!
Now I'll never have to be without this magnificent power!

Played up to floor 26 and dropped it because it's just not worth it. The game has tons of potential but it just falls flat in too many different aspects. Gungho ruins everything.

fuck you nigger, i keep getting shit ones and repeated ones. i have 7x superalloys already for fucks sake.

Anyways, is there a reason the "80s" nostalgia boat docked in every form of media in the past 3 years? It's getting kind of dry now.

Casual shitter detected.

nigga what?

If not wanting to grind the same boring fucking floors for materials and mushrooms makes me a casual then so be it.

I love this game and I am gonna finish it before I start Nioh. But it just does not deserve the rabbid angry defense it always gets in these threads.
Once you need tier 3 equipment, you're gonna have to do a lot of grinding.
And the combat is very simple.
I honestly love games that are simple but difficult, but if someone told me that going through the tower using the same tactics on every enemy over and over was boring, I'd say "Yeah, it's not the most thrilling game."

What user said, Let It Die's repetitive but fun for the first 20 floors, then it goes to shit. The game somehow manages to stretch its small content to the extreme with its shitty RNG.

Well, right now as a freemium system it's just NOT built to make money. All paying does for you is let you respawn and have some extra carrying space.
There's a huge grind in this game, and paying doesn't even help you make it faster! You're totally all-set without making any payments.

I think they're gonna have to make some big changes, they're probably realizing right now that not enough people are paying. And then the game will be trash.

who are you quoting?

who cares

A PC version would be a good reason to play Let It Die because of the inevitable cheats that would actually make the game enjoyable

after 20 it gets significantly harder. that's when most babies quit.

how do you even play videogames if 2 hours of preparations is too much for you?

user, you're not some sort of badass just because you're masochistic enough to force yourself to grind. Let It Die just has shit game design.

If I was gonna strawman you and shove words in your mouth myself, I still wouldn't have come up with something this embarrassingly stupid.

Well, you've got me stumped.

sounds like you had a bad meeting with cleavers. am i right here? you said you quit at floor 20, that's when cleavers become available.

its also the point of the game where armor and weapon stats make a jump upwards, armor in jacksons area has 90-100 defense, weapons have 50-80 attack, but once you move to crowleys all weapons and armors start having 200+ atk/def. you need to beat the first boss of crowleys area to unlock the next rank of Fighters.

all i can say is, if 2-3 hours of preparation is too much, then yeah, dont play Let it die.

I know user, I played the same fucking game. I had three grade-4 fighters, and I stopped playing at F26 after killing Jin-Die. I didn't "lose" or anything, I just dropped the game because grinding mushrooms and gear to kill damage-sponge bosses in the cheapest way possible got boring and tiresome, and knowing I was going to do this for the rest of the game made it unappealing.

i guess you already know you can send expeditions to get mushrooms
eat more mushrooms

It's okay, but I don't really like the combat.

is anyone else experiencing really low loading speeds whenever the beetle icon comes up? takes me fucking ages to load anything. hitler, my storage box, my freezer, my reward box, and so on.

It's your McDonald's wifi, user. It has nothing to do with the actual loading.

i knew i should have just installed a wire going from my router to my ps4.

wifi fucking sucks.

fuck california

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Suda "style over substance" 51 audience. They prefer atmosphere and setting over gameplay

GAMEPLAY WAS FINE
IF ONLY YOU COULD SWITCH LOCKED ON TRGETS

lock on, do your thing, lock off. repeat as necessary.

100% true and I don't care. Give me a Suda game that isn't over in 5 hours or less, and I'm happy.

a souls game at level 1 is a fucking cakewalk compared to the amount of replaying you need to do, combined with rng, to progress. please admit it user. I even beat Gunkanyama but this is fact

etc. meant to say its harder for the wrong reasons

how do you measure gamelength? 5 hours is probably enough to finish almost any game if you speedrun the shit out of it. No more heroes definitely takes longer than 5 hours. trying to upload an image with my post but shit board won't let me.

what rng are you talking about? metals from chest? i think they updated Gyakufunsha to sell colored metals, so if you don't like RNG you can just get some cash and buy the metals. i think the most expensive metal, the red ones, are 50k, thats pocket change.

its not like you need many metals to make weapons and armor good enough to beat the game. there are some easy quests you can do that give you just the necessary ones to make a strong weapon like Chopper+ and masamune S. i have no idea what you're bitching about here.

speaking of this, can any player who has not beaten the game confirm this for me?

does your gyakufunsha sell colored metals? im not entirely sure it was modified during maintenance or if its something i unlocked because i beat the game.

He took revenge afterwards. I don't blame him.

Also, OP fucked up by making a Let It Die thread without the title in the OP.
Catalog search can't find it that way.

Yeah, he sells colored metals, including tuber metals, when I can find him.
I haven't been able to find him all week. And I want to finish off my DOD green R&D.

Do you think is going to stay in NEVER EVER status or the exclusivity is merely timed?

Always just assume the worst, thus be pleasantly be surprised if it does get ported.

If it's any consolation Ni-oh is good, but not as GOTYAY as many are making it out to be.

Got tired of farming MILK Black metals and bosses dropping gear/KC instead of metals and dropped it just in time for Nioh.

I don't mind a little RNG but fuck this game. I refuse to spend another penny on it, but I also refuse to play without being able to use the paid elevator.

Japan are doing more PC ports of old and new games.

Sure they're sometimes shit or have Denuvo, but as those ones make errors, the later ones learn and improve (usually).

Assume they'll be a GOTY edition for console, then a PC version of that- with all DLC bundled.
But, dev could be jewy and port the base game, with DLC for later.

Full OST where?

well in case you weren't reading

an update added the colored metals to gyakufunsha, so now you don't need to bitch about rng anymore, make money and go buy them. black metals are 40k

GYAKU is rng.

I said I've been looking for him all week and he's been missing at all the places I've checked for a week.

And they cost upwards of 30000 coins. You are not getting many metals from him without grinding coins.

gyaku is only borderline RNG; and by that i mean that he appears in different zones of the area you take the elevator to, he has a "pool" of zones he can spawn in the area you go to from the waiting room

letitdie.gamepedia.com/Gyakufunsha

ie: if you take the elevator to jackson's area, he will 100% be in one of the 4 or 5 zones in his spawning pool (almost always the dead-end zones)
if you take the elevator to Gunkayama's, his spawning pool is much smaller, 2 areas, so he has to be in one or the other (considering the wiki is complete right? might be bigger pool since game is relatively new)

the fact you missed these simple game mechanics tells me that you're bad at vidya. the only break i can give you is that before one of the recent maintenance, gyaku DID NOT sell colored metals. but they fixed that, and they gave them a fair price too.

gud.git

is it the spores?

Mother Barbs, has videos explaining exactly that.

Small world.
This time he was Silver. Nice to see he's progressing. I bet he's Gold or higher by the time I'm posting this.

Also, friendly reminder to everyone that the limited-time event is still going on.

can't invade him at that low rank, im 70 already

also, i was looking through the IMDB page of the game. did you guys know that Donna Burke voiced a character in this game? but you probably won't figure out which one without looking at the damn list of the voicing cast.

U10. fucking U10. a one time boss in gunkas area with like 2 short lines of dialogue and one grunt for when her flying apparatus breaks

wonder how many thousands of dollars she got paid for recording like 4 words at most.

come on man

its making money out of bad players who have to buy 200 dms just to survive up to crowley.

Pretty sure there was supposed to be an earlier elevator, but I guess I missed it somehow.
This was a pretty scary experience. Not from the piss-easy enemies of course, but from my weapons running low and the long dead ends threatening to get me stuck with Jackals. But all's well that ends well.

Also, fuck Coen and that unexpected charge attack of his. Thank God for Lifeshrooms.

COME OUT COWARD

Here's a few noob tips for anyone who just started this game (or hasn't yet) :

The Frongus is the earliest available type of projectile mushrooms, but the best one you'll have for a long time and very common. A grilled one stuns an enemy long enough for you to suplex him/her from behind, and even eat something before the suplex if you need to. If you have to use a Frongus raw, don't expect them to be stunned for long, but you can safely dropkick them. Even if your throw sucks, you can usually lure the stupid enemy AI into the gas.

With the right timing, you can make an instant recovery from certain knockdown attacks and explosions. Haters can do this too, so be vigilant. One thing they can't recover from is a suplex. Once they're downed, you can stomp them. It's also safe to combo them once on wakeup.

Whenever you're returning to your waiting room from the dungeon, it's best to have your weapon(s) unequipped. If someone happens to be raiding you at the time, you'll be sent to a 3-minute intermission that has you fight bare-handed against a clone of yourself who has whatever you had equipped at the time. Each hit you land on him/her earns you some SPL.

Your reward box can't be robbed. Let your SPL and Kill Coin rewards sit there until you need them.

Is the golden frog a nod to KEK?

kek is green. fuck off Holla Forums

hey meijin, ever kissed a girl? no? k thanks, bye.

fuck off reddit

your moms gaping cunt is a nod to Moloch

This is some shit posting gold right here.
Free to play == grind is tuned up the ass, for no reason. Why force players to grind for shit gear and consumables if your vision is that most ADHD-shitstains can see at least 70% of your game? Shits dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Maybe they want to get "players" (addicts) to fully commit in their game. Maybe have some overly long endurance competitions monthly. Maybe you lose some "sweet gear" if you don't play daily. Who knows? Who cares?
It's not really a game, if it's designed like a drug.

so how far in the tower did you get user?

I really like the game but I'm tired of these threads being "if you've got any criticism of the game you're a casual faggot that gave up on floor 5".

more like

every thread

i think people have a hateboner for the "free to play" model, and whenever they lose or see the game jump in difficulty they blame it instead of themselves or their lack of patience, everyone's super hasty to say "oh i get it, THIS is the part where the game is a scam! i know, im an expertâ„¢ on free to play games because every other free to play game is the same shit!", because they're treating the game as a freemium pay to win instead of treating it like you would a regular game.
See above i debunked their uninformed complaints and they went radio silent.

or you're just a fag with shit taste.

well, since you don't like the game, how about you fuck off and let people who do talk about it, mr shitposter?

wew lad, didnt know you could get death metals from country fights