Russia: Programmer killed and burned colleague over AMD vs NVIDIA argument

by24.org/2017/02/17/russian_programmer_killed_and_burned_collegue_because_of_nvidia_features/

Google translate:
translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://by24.org/2017/02/17/russian_programmer_killed_and_burned_collegue_because_of_nvidia_features/&edit-text=

Which graphics card did he use to start the fire? This is important.

AHAHAHA ENJOY YOUR 4TH DEGREE BURNS
WAS IT WORTH YOU NVIDIAPE

To bad he wasnt behind 7 firewalls.

How horrifying.

Also autism is a hell of a drug.

I suppose it would have unprofessional (though media in general is pretty damn unprofessional these days anyhow), but given NVIDIA's stereotype I would have liked to see the headline worded a little more like "AMD vs NVIDIA argument ignites between colleagues, one murdered and burned."

I see nothing wrong with this?

oh the ironing

Russia is Mordor, how they even have computers is a mystery

Reddit tier post smh

underrated post

this is what americans actaully believe

This reeks of baltic weirdness.

Not
Even
Once

Thus to all AMD shills.

do russians burn faster due to a higher blood alcohol volume?

That's actually a really fun question, if you knew about science. I don't.

For his BAV to be elevated, it would have to displace something, right? It would then be a matter of what oxidizes better, assuming it was free formed and didn't bind to something

Cute

A fitting end for AMD shills.

Find out in new youtube series that gains 10 million views! Like, subscribe, share!

AMD>Nvidia

This has to be fake news. I just can't believe this is real.

Oh fuck lad

Hey hey hey whats up guys, it's your boy. This video is made possible by donations to my patreon from fans like you. Don't forget to comment, like, and subscribe if you want to see more videos like these. Alright, I'm out. Thanks for watching and I'll see you next time. PEACE.

Fitting that an Nvidiafag will set you on fire if you disagree with them.

Question, why do slavs desperately try to kill/fuck over their brothers and allies?

You're making fun of nvidia's gpus being hot bu tthat hasn't been the case since fermi, now AMD burns your motherboard because it draws too much power while people whine nvidia makes top end gpus that only pull 195w

Do they not teach "stop, drop, and roll" there? Even if it didn't work completely, standing still is the worst thing you could do.

Dude was killed with a kitchen hammer blow to the head, then stabbed numerous times with a knife, moved to a secluded location and then burned.

He's talking about the video in OP, which has nothing to do with the case.

He's got an accelerant on his skin and clothes. Looks like it's got something sticky in it, so it's likely homemade napalm. Shit doesn't come off, and even submerging in water won't stop it completely.

serves him right for trying to be an epic badass going out via self-immolation
save it for those autism magician buddhist monks

Looks like a Uni campus.
More likely an idiot trying to pull a prank with napalm spilt it on himself.

Actually, it is usually Russian libtards or Cuckrainians who like to refer to Russia as Mordor. And I've noticed a recent influx of Cockhole shitposters on every popular board.

Learn to read, you retard. Guy killed him, then hid him in some wasteground, then came back next day to burn the body.

guess what amdrones…..
AMDRONES BTFO
AMD ON SUICIDE WATCH!
when will AMDrones ever learn?

So what's the story of the webm?

LiveLeak generic death.
I made a couple posts saying what happened. I might go find the Liveleak vid and find out.

gommunism

When flamewars get too real

Something is hilarious about the choice of words.

Should have installed norton

You sinister smug piece of shit.

vodka, they're always drunk

Does autism honestly have anything to do with anger issues?

I looked it up recently to ensure I was shitposting properly and I found it was only defined as a mental disorder impairing forming relationships.

People with autism a lot of the time have problems restraining their anger.
Normal people feel an array of emotions, but keep them in check with psychological blocks they've developed growing up.

While if you're autistic it goes

This is Holla Forums is absolutely autistic in every way.

So what if you're unable to form proper relationships, but also have self-awareness and mental blocks that prevent you from acting like a sperg?
Is there a term for that?

NERD

My doctor literally told me I have it, but I'm basically just much more emotional than average human beings a few years ago.

I've never once felt like the retards I heard about in all my years on the internet. Though I can be outright irritated extremely easy and tend to stubbornly argue.

It's called being a fucking faggot

Is she supposed to be this sexy?

You're just socially maladjusted.

See, this guy just made a joke but it's actually pretty close to reality, most nerds USED to be this way.

Then something happened over the years and Holla Forums and most people interested in video games became these unholy inhumane autistic abominations that REEEEE all over the place.
A long time ago the type of beheaviour you see today from modern autismos was confined in extreme communities of rejects such as Counter Strike where people would look down and make fun of them.

Your doctor said you've got anger management issues?
That doesn't mean you're autistic, the two things aren't always connected (in this order).
It's just that a lot of autistic people also have anger management issues as a consequence.

No, I've been confirmed to have it since childhood.

I just do my absolute best not to act like a sperg while arguing with retards on the internet.

Do you mean anger issues or autism?

I think it's just venting. People don't really act the way they do on Holla Forums in real life, right?

ADHD and assburgers.

I scream FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE at niggers when they get too close to my house tbh

Did you get free speed?

Does being a dick and talking shit about what I think is a shit opinion or outright retarded count?

Of course not.

Then yes, in that case it's a consequence of you being a sperg.
You can take meds for it but you're kinda fucked.

You would think so, except i've met plenty of them in real life.
There's this one guy i know that hasn't finished a single video game in over 10 years and he's hopelessly addicted to Holla Forums and the "board culture".
I've seen genuine monsters that can be barely qualified as human beings anymore spawn out of this shithole over the years.

Really, the internet in general is spawning one of the worst generations this world has ever seen, for multiple reasons, it's really fucking with people's minds.

Like shitty echo chambers that resulted in a retarded pseudointellectual cult.

hideo kojima warned us.

The Patriots were right.

Liquid Ocelot did nothing wrong

Reminded me of IT Crowd episode, where two guys frighten the dog.

Alcohol itself probably wouldn't help much, but given liver literally sucks all, if not all the available water to break it… that would help a bit.

Well he did became a wall of fire after the fact.

Nice try RIDF

throughout the entirety of russian history, russian people have either been conquerers or chattel for real conquerers. all slav jokes aside they're a fucking weird brand of person; in one moment they'll share their last dollar with you and get you on your feet, and in the next they'll knock you the fuck out because they're mad about something. they're a bizarre people and frankly if their musical culture wasn't so good i'd say we'd be 100% better off without them

I've always doubted meme magic, but fucking hell

I can't stop laughing, holy shit
Fucking slavs

WHAT FUCKING VIDEO WAS THAT FROM I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FIND IT FOR YEARS

NVIDIA AKBAH

fucking kek

It is a fake article, how anyone could believe this is crazy.

would a fight about nvidia be considered anti-semitism?

You know without whom we would be 100% better? Uglo-sucksons. Every problem with modern world can be traced back to either USA, or Britain. The whole current islam situation in particular was caused entirely by United States.

that's because autists are the true humans.
robotnormalfags npcs get out

Holy shit that's a perfect summary of every experience I've had with Slavs, they're both the most autistic and wonderful people I've ever met.

I went to Gamestop with a friend of mine, who is also a Holla Forumsirgin, awhile back and we spouted Holla Forums memes in public for 10-15 minutes before we left. We made tranny jokes whenever we ran across Bioware games, WE WUZ KANGS jokes at Battlefield one, and whenever we found a Bethesda game one of us would pick it up and scream "JUST BUY IT!" at the other. The guy working there kept asking us if we were interested in buying any of those games. We laughed and said no, then went back to IRL shitposting like the smug little cunts we were.

I had a friend who was a /mu/tant irl
he at one point tried to be a tripfag, ruined a DnD campaign by replacing the ambience we used with Hotline Miami Music and just stoppedthe campaign halfway through to browse tumblr and homestuck.
when he graduated he cut all ties with me because I was delving too much into Holla Forums (this was in 2013).

Godspeed.

You're a real hero, user.

I stopped using imageboards for like 2 weeks once and when a Somali migrant cashier at the organic foods shop near me gave me the wrong change back I called him a shitposting kike without even thinking about it. He didn't understand me and I quickly got out of there before anyone could understand what I just said.

Not my finest moment.

Is that working!!! Yay! People still post best girl and care about this animu

Mark is fat.

I don't know why she seems so fucking sexy.

So you are saying that AMD now has a feature to help with cooking?

Seriously? This nigger is okay with GameWorks or whatever that cancer is called? Fuck him.
Would have been okay if it was the other way around tbh, I'm not an AMD shill but people who shill for nvidia are just retarded

poplar is a pure girl

Despite the lack of administrative skill, elegance, and emotional restrain, Russia is and always will be the peak of western civilization. The greatest artists, the greatest spiritualists, and the greatest scientists were all born in the land of Rus. Their lack of administrative skills and elegance are simply stemmed from their realization of the banality of fortune, self esteem, political matters, and other worldly matters, unlike the West that has been immersed deeply in their political affairs since the ancient age of Rome. The Rus people have evolved and soared above the West. The Russian culture and mindset are at the absolute top of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, which is self transcendence. The distant future is spiritual and not political, mark my words. Russia is the modern Cro-Magnon.

Consider instead that misery produces good art and Russians are exceedingly good at making other Russians miserable.

It's mostly people that actually live near russia that hate it.