The groundbreaking roleplaying game Mage: The Ascension manifests in our turbulent present with Refuge...

MAKE IT STOP GOD MAKE IT STOP

Those are some kike runes for sure. Some high ranking jewish sect made this?

White Wolf's making vidya now?

Two interactive fiction "games" on Android and a werewolf for consoles and PC or whatever.

Witch burning wasn't a bad thing i guess.

i wish we could just go back to mememagic and summon the memeteor

/tg/ is two blocks down
White Wolf products never were good.

Bloodlines was great. Fuck you.

I don't want to watch them masturbate over this. It's disgusting.

Let me guess. Trannies?

Sounds like meme magic. Why play a shitty game when you can just shitpost in real life?

White Wolf killed my Mages
>NOW THIS
FUCK YOU WHITE WOLF
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK

I see this shit everywhere. Is this tumblr's personal fetish or something? Does it tie into their yaoi fanfiction?

The bad thing about this is that Mage: the Ascension is actually a good setting, but HEY, TRANNIES, AM I RIGHT?

That's basicly what Mage is, well. UNTIL THEY FUCKED IT

Maybe the Virtual Adepts are real after all. Maybe they pushed the "Mememagic" angle to awaken the sleeping crowds easily.

There's a reason why /tg/ has the VA banner

Also the Mandela effect is just paradox. So there's that.

Meanwhile..
Swedish court approves of child marriage
>>>Holla Forums9292823(VIDEO GAMES)

Sweden is now in the stage of approving all muslim laws, so how is this in any way surprising?

We need to bring back a Inquisition.

Also I had no idea "Vampire: We Eat Blood" was an actual title. Fuck my life…

Who gives a shit about what laws muslim countries enact?

Fun fact, Knights Crusader is part of the Celestial Chorus, which is a magical council.

Or was it Knights Templar, I always forget.

Knights Templar. Forces instead of Prime.

Trannies with long snouts.

How do you eat a liquid?

Mensies blood

I don't get it. If you don't want posters discussing real-world news related to what the game is fictionalizing in THIS thread then isn't linking to another thread on another board where they CAN discuss it the correct thing to do?

Among biggest problems with halfchan was that hotpockets would often hand out frivolous or confusing bans that only apply depending on what volunteer was present & what their current mood was. It's a shame this human behavior is inescapable on Holla Forums as well. Archived for accountability & in case this gets worse.

Saved. Maybe that other user WAS right, and there is nothing waiting for me on 8ch any longer.
The end it is?

Considering the inconsistent modding we've got going on around here it might just be a mod being the usual retard. Then again, it might be some leftist faggot that got asshurt.

Aren't those the guys that felt so guilty about the Shoah that they decided to become good goyim after the war?

Sangria is the worst of the retarded monkey vols Mark inflicts on us. Which is really saying something, all things considered.

If you make an alternative to real history with real magick it really doesn't matter what they really are.

Explain, because this sounds like politics-flavored shitposting.

The game being discussed is "politics-flavored" too you dipshit.

game is political propaganda about Sweden "refugees"
news is about Sweden "refugee" that married & bred with 14 yo cousin & Sweden court allowed it because "culture"
Essentially, the fiction in the game VS the actual situation it's trying to paint over.

This thread was clearly created to challenge, mock & deride the game which is blatant propaganda. Showing the actual situation does just that.

Who?

Nigger, don't make shit up, your post was the most blatant Holla Forums derail I have ever seen.
If it was on-topic, you wouldn't have had to introduce it with a cue word for "this is not related to the topic at hand except by the time frame in which it happened."

No, he has a point. The writers of this travesty went out of their way to make it the most political shit I have seen in a while. Can't say bringing up things that show how cuckoo their bullshit really is justifies your sperging about derails.

disgusting
thank god every day for your liberation

You understand…. she was my first….