An acclaimed 'Game of Thrones' director is rebooting 'Conan The Barbarian'

An acclaimed 'Game of Thrones' director is rebooting 'Conan The Barbarian'

Thank god.

Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/news/tv/acclaimed-game-thrones-director-rebooting-conan-barbarian-2237339#HCdyufCAShQ8HZck.99
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pick one

better than sum C movive

S O U R C E

gotshit is z tier garbage

Conan will be a gay black Muslim. screen cap this.

Amazon has signed up director Miguel Sapochnik who previously directed integral Thrones episodes including ‘Battle of the Bastards’ and ‘The Winds of Winter’.

He’ll apparently be joining forces with writer Ryan Condal and Warren Littlefield, who previously produced The Handmaid’s Tale.

Read more at nme.com/news/tv/acclaimed-game-thrones-director-rebooting-conan-barbarian-2237339#HCdyufCAShQ8HZck.99

I would pay to see david lynch's conan

Get your goblin-joke-posting motors running, boys!
Will it feature Maisie?

They already just rebooted it. Can these fags fuck off and just make the Arnold sequel?

do you like pizza?

Yiss

then pizza kill yourself

That's neither witty neitehr funny. Congratulations user!

Was gonna say, The recent "reboot" was shit. I guess you can just "reboot" a thing every year until people just accept your shit as normal and give up. That's not really rebooting though, thats brow beating.

There's nothing acclaimed about GoTshit. As for the Conan reboot, they already tried one and it was shit; there is zero chance they will decide to treat it with respect, so it's gonna be another CGI shitfest. Also, Conan is "problematic" and will be more politically correct. There will be a woman who don't need no man that does everything in the plot and saves the day, only not like Red Sonia where she's hot and Conan fucks her, but more like that filler elf bitch from the Hobbit films.

I hope we can get an actual Conan this time instead of some retarded bodybuilder.

Tried that with the latest reboot.

Maisiespammer can go fuck himself

TELEPORTS BEHIND YOU

We agree. By the way, who got the nice numbers?