This is why the japanese industry is superior! What other examples do you have of Japs being the true leaders of the...

this is why the japanese industry is superior! What other examples do you have of Japs being the true leaders of the industry and westerners cucking?

nightmare mode: western devs not being faggots
SHIRASE MODE: not polaks from 5 years agoq

Other urls found in this thread:

princerits.tumblr.com/
whyisdenuvobad.github.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Taro is so unashamedly pitiable I can't help but like him and the the 'games' his team make.

Pretty cool shirt.

Did they announce the date for PC version yet?

2018 with denuvo 2.0

I don't mind denuevo if it doesn't get in way of the gameplay. :^)

And the later date isn't too bad, gives me time to clear some backlog while waiting.

By default it gets in the way of gameplay by slowing down your machine.

I'm not pirating this game. Yoko deserves my money.

Damn. I didn't think he'd do that outside the tweets. Is he the real moonman after all?

PC's don't wear t-shirts, user.

This thread is proof that westerners are cucked to the max. Even the ones that claim to be uncucked can't stop sucking foreigner cock.

Don't play on shit machine.

Learn new buzzwords already boyo.

Millenials

Elaborate on mediocre gameplay first, gramps.

So you can't.

Who gives a shit? Only poorfags from shit countries and capitalism-hating commies pirate games anyway.

Too bad the boxart for the day one edition is worse than the regular.

That's the publisher's call, and of course all the big ones are gonna do it.

Is >millenials the new >I'm an idiot. please laugh at me?

Probably 90% or more of the people here are millenials. You're probably a millenial too.

Oh fuck yes, he added a filter for spacing. Thank fucking christ, that was so goddamn stupid.

Since all other Square Enix games had Denuvo before it's safe to assume that Nier Automata will also have.
Not that it matter… Italians can already crack Denuvo in a week.

On a good machine I want to run multiple things and not heavy background processes.

the postal devs
What did I win?

HE STOLE HIS SHIRT AND ROLLED IN THE FLOOR

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

is that october or march?

I don't want to play Drakengard series or Nier. But I am stoked for Automata and all of a sudden interested in Clang and Transhumanism. Japan in terms of vidya truly is master race. Where do I find a vaatividya stile Lore video for this series?

fukin burgers

I'm aware there's a difference but this ad is for international audiences, and when foreigners do stuff for the int crowd it really means they're doing it for murricans.

Taro had a weird childhood, leave him the fuck alone

got ya fam

maybe if you where real men you still you still be in charge of your dying countries.

I actually watched that video last night and was more confused. All I took away form it was its just some convoluted Plague born from God and that B2 is from an alternative technocratic dystopian future where mankind has been losing the race war to robots and that I don't really need to care about the overarching story to enjoy Automata fun game play.

how can men be men when niggers, jews, and women have teamed up to destroy them?

So what your saying is you're an idiot who's easily swayed by marketing?

Yoko Taro's games are all pretty self contained and you can enjoy that self-contained story just fine without knowing the underlying context.

just be prepared for a tragic bad end

QUICK Post more B2 lewds so the Goyim is too busy jerking off to care!

If by "played the demo and liked the gameplay" you mean "you're an idiot", then yes

Ah, good because story in vidya was a mistake and I honestly don't want to feel obligated to play his other games.

Denuvo hasnt slowed computers down since its forst iteration.
What the fuck are you on about?

Czech your privilege

Melting Potters still think Yurop is only Britbongistan, Froglance and Krautland.

hey, maybe its the first denovu game thats actualy worth playing. i couldnt give less of a shit though, ive nver player a nier game before.

the trailer was posted on squares uk youtube and the deal is only currently avaliable in europe

Sometimes it's difficult to tell whether Americans should be left alone or hanged.

Americans hate western civilization almost as much as the kikes. I don't see how anyone but an American could deny that.

Nuke their coastlines, maybe it'll help.

both true, yet it still somehow is till more ethnically white then most of liberal Europe.

You are not even European tbh.

This is a man who loves making vidya so much the mere process is a joy for him. He is no suffering artist, no tragic creator: He is so happy and joyful to be able to make something that others enjoy that it suffuses the very fibre of his being. He has no message to put out there, no agenda. He just wants to, like, make game.

I think the problem with the western game industry is twofold: the industry is too heavily corporate/profit-driven, and the need to virtue signal is too strong. The joy is almost entirely gone.

What it means is that the stories are their own thing, which is good because this lets you free yourself from anything that may cause issues with trying to keep in line with canon of previous games..

Also Yoko Taro plays PSO2, the little robot helper 2B has is most likely a reference to the MAG you get as a helper machine in PSO2

What did he mean by this?

Go play ABZU and look at your CPU temps.
Go play MGSV and look at your HDD temps.
Go play RE7, DOOD or Rise of the womb raider: Some Tombs edition and even attempt to Alt-tab and see what happens faggot. I'm always testing Debunbo games and this is always a thing with them. Always!

Release date(s) PlayStation 4
JP: February 23, 2017
NA: March 7, 2017
PAL: March 10, 2017
Microsoft Windows
WW: 2017

You can't be this fucking dumb.

186,000,000 whites and 114,000,000 non-whites is still more white people than 73,600,000 whites and 6,400,000 muslims.

man you faggots are supper cucked.

I will not pre-order this sack of shit but video game t-shirts are cool.

This is probably the shittiest thread we've had this year, i think.
One look at half the posts in here makes me wish someone would nuke this place from orbit.

faggots every single one

I am very in favor of physical rewards for pre-ordering as opposed to skins or other content. rewards in game really only go one of two ways: the content is essentially worthless and makes you regret preordering or it makes players who didnt pre-order (read: the lifespan of the entire game past the first week) feel like they got a cheap watered down version of the product only for the slight of not nabbing the game immediately. I cannot name a single example of the latter, in game pre-order rewards are ALWAYS shit. I would much rather have a shirt or print out of the map or some shit like that

>>>Holla Forums
gomer pls legitimate shilling is kosher

Melting potters host more non whites tham all of Europe combined.

Sorry lad, 99% of my country is catholic and the religion of peace is looked down upon here by the common folk.
No bombings or terrorist attacks here either.
Enjoy your chimpouts, maybe you can share the pain with the Frogs and Bongs.

What do they think about the (illegitimate) pope?

I have been curious about that for a while.

you gun abolishing marxist britbongs are 200% Jewish. You have no right to cry now about the state of your nation. Don't call it a grave its the future you chose.

No thanks

Nice typical Geographical knowledge you have there immigrant Burger.

fug :DDDDD

I personally prefer patches.

Wait holy shit, am I on Holla Forums?
What is this thread?

Holla Forums is generally nicer than this, actually.

I prefer tea cups

i have three denuvo games, doom, mad max, and rise of the tomb raider. the only game that has any performance issue is tomb raider, which oddly enough ran better on dx12 mode than dx11 (i have an rx 480). Though it would crash during the last cutscene on dx12 and i had to switch to dx11 to view it. And it had a lot of framerate drops, but i'm going to say its the game itself cause the other two I don't have any problems with.

Doom in vulkan and Mad Max ran completely fine personally. I don't remember any abnormal temp rising either, though afterburner doesn't work on Doom and I don't think the in game monitor they have measures temp. been a while since i played it so I don't remember exactly.

Holly shit!

Current Holla Forums

get mad about it faggot.

No need to, I didn't waste money on shit games that got cracked anyway.

ayy

dx12 was pretty much a performance iteration of directx. It does have more graphical feature support, but if developers just make the graphics the same in 11 and 12, 12 will always perform better.

Ok, but did you pirate it and then also waste your time on a shit game?

Are you stupid?

out of all the dx12 games i've played it's pretty insignificant, but maybe it'll get better down the line. On the other hand, Doom Vulkan ran smooth as butter so I hope more devs adopt vulkan.

i mean pretty insignificant outside of Rise of the tomb raider. That game ran like hot trash either way, but there was a 10 frame difference in some situations with dx12 on.

Its a legit question.
All too often I see people here talk about how they won't waste their money on shitty video games but they will pirate them and play them. Wasting a much more valuable resource, time, on this "shitty" video game.
It brings up only a couple possibilities.
1) They're pretty much just wanting games for free and all their justifications are just lies.
2) They're enslaved to some horrible fucking video game playing addiction.

Basically it is a question that asks if you are on the up and up. Not paying for and not bothering to play a shitty game which would be saving your time and money for worthy games. Or if you're just a full of shit thief and/or addict.

Of course the icing on the cake are those that will go ahead and decry how dumb it is to pay for any video games when you can pirate them and then they'll cry about how all the games being made seem to only cater to the normalfags who shell out dollars for them.

Oh, I also see the cries about Denuvo being crocodile tears. All it seems to amount to is people whining because they can't pirate the game on the first day and have to wait a week or two until its cracked.
Which is interesting because it implies another aspect. Mostly children without money who want to play the latest and greatest and talk about it with their friends in school (k-12 or college) while its still hot before it falls off to nothing and next week's game is the new hot thing.

who's the qt? i hope it's a trap

In case you need it spelled out for you- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo

why even bother to reply if ur a pussy who can't answer. smh tbqh fam.

Nice moralizing, faggot. They're talking about pirating these games not necessarily because the games are shit, but because they don't want to support anti-consumer practices like Denuvo. DRM is bad enough, but shit like that that also weighs down your machine is unacceptable.

Get better self control and stop paying companies to fuck you over. Your "responsible adult" act is bullshit. There's a lot of kiddies and NEETs here that pirate more than they should but faggots like you who hand over your money without thinking are no better.

There are 12 months, 28-31 days, and an indefinite number of years. They're in order of magnitude.

Oh come one it EVERY THREAD with this shit.

There those are all the posts relating to Devs.

(checked)
At least Kojima is straight.

Oh yeah I forgot to add that one. The old "I pirate to teach companies a lesson about DRM!" bullshit.

Look, i'm not moralizing. Just stop lying to yourselves. You just want free shit. If you are willing to spend the TIME to play the games you're pirating then you're just wanting free shit. That is the only reason why Denuvo is so hated is because it takes a while for that new shit to get cracked. Just admit it.
Wanting free shit is not anything super odd. Its pretty fucking basic. So stop trying to justify that desire with all this other bullshit.

Really? because i'm not the one that while decrying a game is shit that I wouldn't pay for is also spending my TIME (a finite resource that can never be regained) on those supposedly shitty games. Seems like I have far better self control by not spending my time where I wouldn't bother to spend my money than the obvious fucking addict who just has an easy way to get what they so desperately need to consume for free and all the while saying how much they HATE it.

Yeah, I pay for video games that I want to fucking play. And I don't pay for nor do I play games that look shitty and not enjoyable. I just don't bother with them. But if you do, either just admit you wanted free shit and get rid of all your OWN mental gymnastics to somehow morally justify it to yourself OR come to grips with whatever holes in your life that this constant vidya consumption, be it good or bad, is filling.

You piratefags who try to morally justify your bullshit are no different to me than the "Fat acceptance" faggots blaming genetics for their problems while they stuff their faces with gallons of ice cream and extra large pizzas.
Just stop. Grow the fuck up. Admit that you just want free games and enjoy your free fucking games.
Stop pretending to be some courageous victim that is striking back at the evil oppressing companies.

I'm not telling you to stop pirating. I'm telling you to own up to why you do.

Nothing in that post indicated pre-ordering.

never mind you only get the t-shirt with a pre-order

At least you got trips.

But he is kinda attention whore, douche wannabe director.

Who is he talking to?

No, the reason is because it's blatantly anti-consumer. It's another step towards drinking a fucking verification can to be forced to run a resourcehog program on your computer to play games "legitimately".

Great. And I donated to Toady even though Dwarf Fortress is free. That's completely irrelevant to the discussion of why Denuvo is bullshit and why you're a faggot for supporting it.

sometimes i'll jew-order a game if i really want it on day-1 or the pre-order comes with something fun like a t-shirt

Westerners are shit. Japs only care about Japan though. They don't care if you get a butchered product or changed entirety as long as they get their $.

Why the fuck are you telling me this you colossal faggot? Don't support jewish practices, especially when Square Enix is involved.

That's all "artists" from all that i've been exposed to.
That's also why you had so many people push this "all games are art" bullshit. Attention whores who wanted some validation from the "art community" for the shit they churned out.

Nothing wrong with preorders if they're done right.
Like a game difficulty mode being unlocked early (like RE7).
Or you get something neat in a cosmetic way that doesn't change gameplay.
Or shit, maybe you get a bonus like a soundtrack or some physical item like a T-shirt or whatever.
And of course, anything anyone else would have access to from playing the game anyway and is not permanently locked out.

WRONG WAY:
exclusive stuff that you can only get from preordering from a certain store.
Shit that changes gameplay, especially in multiplayer games.
Shit that is never ever able to be accessed through normal gameplay (a skin, a game mode, specific items, whatever).

god do i fucking hate it when they do that

I remember some of the worst offenders being Mortal Kombat with different skins and shit.

yeah in MK9 they locked different classic skins between like 6 different stores, eventually they made those available via dlc but it was still bullshit

(checked)
REMINDER: LEGITIMATE SHILLING IS KOSHER
these are the only threads people can freely shit post in without triggering the hot-pockets where else are we suppose to check double dubs?

Back to >>>/trs/ with you

everyone who pirates a game just wants it for free. they either can't afford it, refuse to pay for it, or have some equally retarded "principled" position - but at the end of the day they just want free shit. Anything else is just meaningless politicking about video games.

Fucking savage

I've been playing Western and Eastern games since the beginning and I would probably agree and say that Japan are kings when it comes to games, especially the portrayal of women and the natural way of how they are supposed to be portrayed. Even though they are showing females perform male naturalness they are still showing them in a very feminine sexy way so that at least the men playing get something to look at because we all know that most men are the ones playing games and wouldn't want to play as females. Queue the closet faggots on Holla Forums making some retarded excuse now.

It's probably the reason why I still purchase their games.

This isn't a black or white thing. I've purchased most of my games, the only time I pirate is when a franchise goes rogue, e.g Mass Effect. I played both games and once I heard how the third turned out I decided to pirate it because I sure as fuck wouldn't support it, the same with Hamburger and Dragon Age 2, I still want to see what they did with those games but without putting food on the developers table. Another reason why I pirate is to have my games readily available at any time instead of relying on Steam or wasting time re-downloading it. I still purchase a copy on Steam, but I don't support any form of DRM. Others also pirate to demo the game, and that's another thing you have't mentioned in your retarded ass post, the problem of shelling out $60 for a product that you don't know if you are going to like or not. There is a reason why companies don't put out demos, especially Western ones.

Surely CPU temps at 76C isn't the norm. Now Dood removed Denuvo and suddenly the temps stay on 54C. What? Did I need to spell out for you that the temps were abnormal?

Fucking moonman knows no mercy!

Even the worst DRM is better than having to play a game on consoles.

Someone will fall for this.
Oh wait, they already did.

(verificati)

Deliziosi cinque, mamma mia!

Viva l'Italia

Don't remind me

Nigger you're even worse, you actually play the video games instead of making them.

wish i was smart enough to make a webm thats just yoko taro saying "Nier automata T-shirt" looped

That's why I appreciate the western approach more. Japan doesn't make women that feel real, they make plastic cartoon dolls. No wonder they are going extinct when their expectations and preferences are so far-removed from reality.(NORMALFAG WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

They both went to shit.
The west went pandering to the COD crowd.
The East went to pandering to shitty animu grind.
Either way the medium is fucked.

Kek, based hotpocket.

I don't get that first pic. What was the threat to the japanese developer? Were Eskrima and kickboxing not inclusive enough or some shit?

Pathetic mate, really pathetic. Especially people defending it.

This is bait

Reddit was banned for this post, hah.

Japanese industry leaders are much smarter , create much better products as a whole, and have a vicious marketplace of competition. There would never be a monopoly like we have with 2k sports games, there would be tons of competition. For God's sake, they gave us Reggie, the only real "American" videogames superstar.

MODS = GODS

where did you get the diamond dogs patch

Amazon.
I basically found sets of patches. FOX, XOF, FoxHound, Diamond Dogs, Outer Heaven, MSF…

Basically the entire series really.

You Betrayed the LAWL?!
Sure he is a Kike and will be gassed but I doubt Mark is the one doing the Banns. Apparently their is a new substitute Hotpockes who is suffering form terminal cancer.

WEW LADS
E
W

L
A
D
S

Is this bait?

That makes no sense.

MODS=GODS?

HAHAHAHA oh man

Buncha cocksuckers 'round here.

Shame they're too inept to ban fo4 and 4am threads.

that thumbnail tho

MODS
GODS

Nice try, nerds.

They're called Anti-Popes, user.

As stupid as you might think his point is, you're not exactly refuting it. You want to not support a game because of Denuvo? Cool, then don't buy it. If you pirate it so you can not buy it and still play it, then you're doing exactly what that guy said about playing something for free, since you can make the same point of not supporting a game by not playing it altogether.

>He doesn't know the average Asian man is 5'6" and

I'm so glad anime is going to be illegal in the future.

princerits.tumblr.com/
It gets faggier by the minute

I had no idea they were making a second TLOU. Guess that's kind of telling.

You mean like preventing you from playing it on real operating systems, limiting the number of times you can install it, preventing any mods that change the executable, and requiring you to check in online at certain intervals?

I still can't believe Denumale actually shills here, it seems pointless.

Please don't spread misinformation like this, there are legitimate complaints about Denuvo and if you retards keep using that shit and the SSD myth then they will be the only complaints addressed by developers. Read up on the real reasons why Denuvo is shit here:

wtf i love hotpockets now

Thank God I'm not a tiny chink dick sucking weeb.

weebs are a fucking disgrace to humanity

Not an argument.